PDA

View Full Version : Important Question about Warped Tour

Fernômeno
08-05-2005, 05:40 AM
Important Question !!

I'm in Richmond VA and I'm going to the Warped our in Virginia Beach, does anyone know If it's possible to discover at what time each band will hit the stage ? I'm going just because of The Offspring and I need to discover at what time they will play to buy the bus tickets to return to Richmond...If anyone knows let me know...thanks...

Izabel_Brazil
08-05-2005, 06:33 AM
I was gonna ask the same question... I might check them out today in St Pete, and I am definitely checking them out on Sunday in Orlando....

anyone? please? what time? ASAP!! :confused:

leo3375
08-05-2005, 07:25 AM
You won't find out until you get there. The line-up is determined the day of the show, before the gates open.

blackballs
08-05-2005, 12:01 PM
Important Question !!

I'm in Richmond VA and I'm going to the Warped our in Virginia Beach, does anyone know If it's possible to discover at what time each band will hit the stage ? I'm going just because of The Offspring and I need to discover at what time they will play to buy the bus tickets to return to Richmond...If anyone knows let me know...thanks...
Hey I'll be there to, also I'm just going to go early in the morning probably around 9:00 and hang around untill I find out when The Offspring are playing.

Fernômeno
08-05-2005, 12:56 PM
Hey I'll be there to, also I'm just going to go early in the morning probably around 9:00 and hang around untill I find out when The Offspring are playing.

Ohh, you are in Richmond or in Virginia Beach ?? I found a bus that leaves Richmond at 7 am to arrive at Virginia Beach at 10 : 30, but I can't find a way back, there's a bus back that leaves Virginia Beach at 7 pm, but If the Offspring plays later than 5 : 30 I'm fucked, How are you going to the concert ??

dexterisMYman
08-05-2005, 02:21 PM
i really need a backstage pass b/c i would like to tell them thanks for keepin me alive. cuz i listened to gone away like a religion when my friend died.

Homer
08-05-2005, 02:31 PM
i really need a backstage pass b/c i would like to tell them thanks for keepin me alive. cuz i listened to gone away like a religion when my friend died.

yeah... good luck with that...

HisHolinessSatan
08-05-2005, 02:32 PM
The DC Warped is kinda soon, I think you missed your chance by now.

dexterisMYman
08-05-2005, 02:32 PM
well if i would've won the tickets like 2 weeks earlier i would've won them

Awesome_Avril
08-06-2005, 10:02 PM
When I went to see them in Indianapolis, I called the venue that morning after Vans published the schedule and found out that they were playing at 4:40 their time which is an hour later than my home time. I was only going to go if I could see Offspring if they played later in the day. There was no way that I could have gotten there before 2:30 because I was getting my braces removed that day because my orthdontist appt was from 11-12 and I had about a 2 1/2 hour drive from Cincinnati to Indianapolis.

I was lucky that they played so late. I met Higgins in Indy and the rest of them two days later in Cincinnati. I also talked to Higgins again in Cincy. He's a really great guy!!! Got pictures with all of them except Greg K. Got all of their autographs including Greg K.

Fernômeno
08-07-2005, 07:39 PM
Thanks very much, I'll try to do that...

When I went to see them in Indianapolis, I called the venue that morning after Vans published the schedule and found out that they were playing at 4:40 their time which is an hour later than my home time. I was only going to go if I could see Offspring if they played later in the day. There was no way that I could have gotten there before 2:30 because I was getting my braces removed that day because my orthdontist appt was from 11-12 and I had about a 2 1/2 hour drive from Cincinnati to Indianapolis.

I was lucky that they played so late. I met Higgins in Indy and the rest of them two days later in Cincinnati. I also talked to Higgins again in Cincy. He's a really great guy!!! Got pictures with all of them except Greg K. Got all of their autographs including Greg K.

ManicSubcidal967
08-07-2005, 09:24 PM
Yo everyone. im a new member and im going to the warped tour in scranton, pa and i live about an hour away in a city called easton. Im goin to see the offspring cuz ive been a huge fan of theirs since i was about 13. if anyone ever cares enough to talk give hit me up :cool: