PDA

View Full Version : Offspring Touring with Green Day? Is it true? I hope it is...

homicidal_princess
11-16-2004, 08:28 PM
I heard it from someone I work with..... I hope it is true and so do they, that would be the shit!! :p

offspringbaby2004
11-16-2004, 09:30 PM
muhahaha I am taking over the threads! I'm gonna post in every single thread I see in "General Offspring Discussion"

Have fun with that one :)

And I am sorry homicidal_princess I am not sure if it is true or not, I have not yet heard it. That would be cool though.

~mandy~

StayInTheHouseCarl
11-17-2004, 06:43 AM
yeah, if it was true, it would happen a lot later, because green day just started their headlining "american idiot" tour, and offspring just finished their tour and probably want a break.

MirandaV
11-17-2004, 08:09 AM
Ofcourse they wont, it would be worse to be at a concert with all greendayfans in the house

Obie2trice
11-17-2004, 11:23 AM
Green Day is touring with sum41 right now if I am right. And the offspring is indeed at the end of their tour

Zee
11-17-2004, 11:30 AM
I think that guy pulled you pretty badly, homicidal_princess.

PS. I think Sum41 is touring with Good Charlotte right now, disgusting I know.

selfrighteoussuicide
11-17-2004, 11:33 AM
that would be good, but i dont think they would tour together

original_prankster
11-17-2004, 11:34 AM
I know that sometime in 2005 they are coming down here to Florida to do a show in Miami cuz my mom spoke with Virgin/Columbia records about getting someone to perform over here for a fund-raiser...Mom's not trying to get Offspring though. She is trying to get someone else. But we still might go to the Miami show :D

smelly poo in a shoe
11-17-2004, 05:05 PM
it would suck ass. both bands are good, but their would be no atmosphere in the crowd, cos it seems your either greenday or offspring... plus the bands hate eachother... in kerrang greenday said they could kill offspring in a fight, but i think atom could take them all one-handed

punk_flamingo
11-17-2004, 08:02 PM
yeah they wouldnt tour together, unless it was at a festival...which doesnt count.

Greenday are touring with Good Charlotte down here...so im avoiding it. Or going when Good Charlotte finish their set...*shudders*

borgy
11-18-2004, 01:28 AM
yeah they wouldnt tour together, unless it was at a festival...which doesnt count.

Greenday are touring with Good Charlotte down here...so im avoiding it. Or going when Good Charlotte finish their set...*shudders*

NO there not? no dates for Aus have been announced! well they had but there site magically removed them, if they tour with Good Charlotte i hope someone brings a sniper to the show.

meaning_of_life
11-18-2004, 02:05 AM
yuuuccck, id hate greenday to tour with either of those try hard bands. sum 41 suck balls, try hard blink 182, and i wouldnt even piss on good charlotte

punk_flamingo
11-18-2004, 04:31 AM
NO there not? no dates for Aus have been announced! well they had but there site magically removed them, if they tour with Good Charlotte i hope someone brings a sniper to the show.

its pretty much been confirmed by the record label though...they just havent put it back up on the site

trust me on this one dude ;) And they've set dates too - March time...once again havent been announced as of yet..will be fairly shortly.

nameless
11-20-2004, 01:39 PM
i doubt it but i do remember it was the same reaction when green day and blink 182 were rumoured to be touring together! blink ended up getting smoked every night, i cant see that happening to the offspring if there was a tour though! who do you think would play first?!

LuH
11-20-2004, 02:02 PM
I hope that it's true!!! It would be awesome!!! And if it is they could pass by here again... :D

Marit
11-20-2004, 02:22 PM
I seriously doubt it, as far as I know, they don't really like each other at all.

nameless
11-26-2004, 04:13 PM
I seriously doubt it, as far as I know, they don't really like each other at all.

do you really think they hate each other, i know little swipes have been taken but i doubt they really couldnt stand the sight of each other! again, on the pop disaster tour, there was all this talk of them hating each other yet on "the diary" (mtv) blink and green day said the press like dto set up some rivalry all the time!

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 04:29 PM
well all i know is that blink and Green Day don't hate each other cuz then they wouldn't have toured 2gether with NFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW IN FUCKIN' HELL COULD THEY STAND TO BE WITH NFG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?! JUST HOW COULD NE OF THEM STAND THAT LEAD SINGER'S VOICE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!? THAT IS WHAT I WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i HATE NFG! fuckin' wannabes! :mad: and about Offspring with Green Day, i've neva heard of them touring, if they did THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! i really like both bands, BUT I LOVE GREEN DAY MORE THAN NE BAND! (u could most definitely tell by my avatar :D ) which im going to change in a bit, but after i get bored of my new avatar ima go back to Green Day cuz i LOVE GREEN DAY!!!! :D

bouncingcoles
11-26-2004, 10:10 PM
it would suck ass. both bands are good, but their would be no atmosphere in the crowd, cos it seems your either greenday or offspring... plus the bands hate eachother... in kerrang greenday said they could kill offspring in a fight, but i think atom could take them all one-handed

i love greenday but there is no way they could beat up offspring. plus offspring have 4 members and greenday has 3. offspring would definetly lay greenday to waste. i dont think both bands hate each other. maybe they used to. but i highly doubt they do now.

offspringd
11-26-2004, 10:36 PM
sumbodys gotta email me and tell me wats the truth bout this rumor. If so, im going!