PDA

View Full Version : School Principal from CTH video.

neocon58
08-05-2005, 10:11 PM
He looks familiar. Should I know who he is?

NEOCON99
08-08-2005, 10:10 PM
yeah, he looks familiar to me to, he kinda looks like noodles, I don't know where but i know i have seen him before somewere. The teacher looks familiar to.

neocon58
08-08-2005, 11:04 PM
Reminds me of the guy from Bad Religion.

http://www.staticfiends.com/verde/images/front/bad-religion.jpg

Marit
08-09-2005, 01:23 AM
CTH? What video would that be?

Telekinesis
08-09-2005, 01:26 AM
Cool To Hate

China Boy
08-09-2005, 03:25 AM
He reminds me a little bit of the drummer of Sum 41.

neocon58
08-09-2005, 03:59 AM
He reminds me a little bit of the drummer of Sum 41.

The Guy in the video looks way too old to be Stevo IMO.

platinumpt
08-09-2005, 05:21 AM
Reminds me of the guy from Bad Religion.

http://www.staticfiends.com/verde/images/front/bad-religion.jpg
He looks old, I thought he'd look a little more rebel! Dexter is close to 40, but he looks younger, and behaves like that too! He's got so much energy!

Btw, I don't know the principle in CTH video, maybe that's just a normal amateur video, with totally unkown personalities... but now that we're on the subject...... I think the main character in the CTH video looks a lot like the running guy in All I Want!!!

Jojan
08-09-2005, 06:07 AM
I'm going to see Bad Religion on sunday!

Marit
08-09-2005, 08:17 AM
He looks old, I thought he'd look a little more rebel! Dexter is close to 40, but he looks younger, and behaves like that too! He's got so much energy!

He doesn't look old! He looks more his age, and unlike some he doesn't try to pretend that he's still 20.

I'd also like to point out that I've seen Bad Religion 6 times, and I can assure you that he doesn't lack any energy (if that's what you were implying).

platinumpt
08-09-2005, 08:49 AM
He doesn't look old! He looks more his age, and unlike some he doesn't try to pretend that he's still 20.

I'd also like to point out that I've seen Bad Religion 6 times, and I can assure you that he doesn't lack any energy (if that's what you were implying).
Nope, I wasn't, I was just saying Dexter has a lot of energy... I've never seen Bad Religion live...

And the vocalist looks a little old indeed, but no offence on that, it has nothing to do with their music or live performances, I just think the photo sucks... and I don't think Dexter wants to pretend he's still 20 (if that's what you were implying).

EDIT: Sorry, I edited the text twice...

Jack the Tripper
08-09-2005, 08:58 AM
The weird thing about the Cool To Hate video is none of the band members are in it.

Marit
08-09-2005, 09:06 AM
Nope, I wasn't, I was just saying Dexter has a lot of energy... I've never seen Bad Religion live...

And the vocalist looks a little old indeed, but no offence on that, it has nothing to do with their music or live performances, I just think the photo sucks... and I don't think Dexter wants to pretend he's still 20 (if that's what you were implying).

EDIT: Sorry, I edited the text twice...

I was indeed implying that Dexter pretends to be 20, that's of course just my opinion, I could be wrong, it could be that he just is that way, unintentionally.

I'll give you this though; it's not a good photo.

platinumpt
08-09-2005, 09:14 AM
I was indeed implying that Dexter pretends to be 20, that's of course just my opinion, I could be wrong, it could be that he just is that way, unintentionally.
I don't think there's anything wrong in wearing a little make up, and looking good... when you'll be 40, won't you want to look good, and dress the way you like...? Of course people who see you may say something like what you're saying about Dexter, but who cares... :o

I'll give you this though; it's not a good photo.
Yeah, that shows you're being reasonable :rolleyes:

Pilau
08-09-2005, 03:55 PM

I don't think it is intentional I think he acts his age actually.

The Billie Joe Armstrong Idiot, now he needs to grow up .....or atleast grow. He still thinks he is as well as looks like he is 18 or summin. He is a fool. Needs to shoot his drummer too.

China Boy
08-09-2005, 04:06 PM
I don't think it is intentional I think he acts his age actually.

The Billie Joe Armstrong Idiot, now he needs to grow up .....or atleast grow. He still thinks he is as well as looks like he is 18 or summin. He is a fool. Needs to shoot his drummer too.

I agree 100%. And the principal looks like an older version of Steve-O

hughesyboy
08-10-2005, 02:44 AM
Any1 else not really like the Cool To Hate vid? It's just too....amateur. And they dont do a very good acting job and its one of my least favourite Offspring songs (along with Dont Pick It Up and I Choose)