PICTURES FOR 16+! BE WARNED!

Zs

samr
11-17-2004, 07:19 AM
None of the pictures were too bad.

but they are sad.

lousyskater
11-17-2004, 05:59 PM
it sickens me to know that many people in america don't know what war truly is. and what sickens me more is that there are people in this country that actually want to kill Iraq's just for the reason that they are Iraqis. nobody thinks of the consequences of going to war. especially a BS war. my friend did a powerpoint presentation with pictures similar to those for my history class with the song "...And Justice For All" by Metallica playing in the backround to show people what happens in war. his brother died while in Iraq just a little while after he presented it to the class.
________
HOW TO ROLL BLUNTS (http://howtorollablunt.net/)

teapot
11-18-2004, 12:49 AM
that site has filled me with rage, it was bad enough knowing US went to war without any real reason, but to see the constant unnessecary deaths really pisses me off!!
sure people are going to die in war, but seeing that the casualties are not only rebels, but innocent children really makes you think about what the hell the US is doing in there!!! And its not like the children are innocents who happen to be nearby when a bomb or shell explodes, some of them are killed by gunshots...
At least half of the Iraq casualties are friggin children, WHY???

lousyskater
11-18-2004, 02:11 AM
i completely understand your rage, but it sadens me that it took those pictures to make you feel that way your feel now abou it. nobody ever thinks about the inocent lives lost in war. they think that we're only killing our enemies. :mad:
________
Bigboobs1 live (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/Bigboobs1)

JoY
11-18-2004, 10:16 AM
I've never quite understood the concept of war. no matter who the fuck starts it, end it, as soon as it starts. we're all still human. if you fight with your mom & three days of silence have gone by, then eventually one will speak to the other & make the first appologise, right??

war = unnecessary. let alone this one. it fills me with sadness, it makes me shake my head & turn it away, just like the rest of the world does. if I'd feel anger & hate, I might as well pick a side, go for it & join the troops, but somehow I feel like enough damage has already been done. so no, I'm not going to waste anger on this anymore. just a lllloot of disappointment.

Vera
11-18-2004, 11:43 AM
I'm sad too, Bella. And quite afraid.

Izie
11-18-2004, 11:48 AM
I'm sad too, Bella. And quite afraid.

Same here. Then again, at this particular point I'm more scared for my family, but I guess that's unresonable, as long as we're kissing American asses...

I'm still scared.

thistissam
11-18-2004, 01:48 PM
ok i may be young and i ignored the 16+ sign but that wus deep but to bad Bush didnt kno what the hell he wwas doing...........*put down head* stupid bush look wat hes done. Im not blaming this all on the man who decided to do this (president) but this is rong...............very rong

JoY
11-18-2004, 03:34 PM
he hands out orders from his comfi chair. maybe if he'd fought his own war, or had fought in any war for that matter, he'd have a clue what he's started & maybe then such things wouldn't happen.

yeah. maybe. "don't push the maybe, baby."

Unnatural Disaster
11-18-2004, 05:33 PM
This is the most retarded war that we've ever been in! there's no real reason for it!!!!

babycraze{Angie}
11-18-2004, 06:08 PM
(yea im 12 too so don't feel left out Tired Of You) ok, haven't u ppl realized that no matter how much we all want peace, it will never happen? it's not that their aren't enough ppl who agree, it's the fact that war will always be on a single or maybe more part of us, yes i agree that Bush shouldn't have taken any part in war but our country was hit, we had to have taken action in this, wat in hell would u do if ur country was just hit (if u were president or a monarch or w/e u ppl have) and thousands of the ppl u should be protecting died and they had nothing to do with this whole conspiricasy? and yes i know that one should stop and think it over, but PPL ARE DYING! OR THEY DIED! how would u feel if that was ur brother, sister, mother, father, etc. that had died? u would feel the need for revenge and w/e i agree that the whole waris stupid and all but we have to look at every point of view. we can't stop it now becuz it has already started. next time everybody should think of wat will happen afterwards once they have begun sumthing or have said sumthing. there are lots of things ppl regret, it's just a way in and on life. deal or "try" to stop it, in my opinion doing either one of those is a good thing. but it is U who has to choose.

malumboman
11-18-2004, 07:20 PM
those pictures really arent that bad. seriously, look at whats happening in the sudan and tell me that those pictures are really that horrible.

Tired_Of_You
11-18-2004, 07:36 PM
(yea im 12 too so don't feel left out Tired Of You)

Ehh, I'm not 12.
I think you mean "thisissam." Isn't it?

malumboman
11-18-2004, 07:44 PM
12 years old? arent you a little young to be on a site that contains the words "ass", "fuck", and "assfuck"? you are on a path straight to hell!

babycraze{Angie}
11-18-2004, 08:03 PM
ooo i am? really????? I DUN'T CARE! so newayz, no the guy ur talkin' about Tired Of You supposedly he's 11 or sumthin'. and back to the guy/girl above me, I SWEAR ALL THE FUCKIN' TIME! MAKES NO DAMN DIFFERENCE! COME BY WHERE I LIVE AND U'LL HEAR EVEN 5 YEAR OLDS SAYING "FUCK U" AND "GO FUCK UR MOM" now, im about to be 13 in less than 2 months so don't lag on me k? yea umkay. age dun't make a difference, i know what im talkin' about and that's all that matters ta me, k? yea umkay

lousyskater
11-18-2004, 08:04 PM
(yea im 12 too so don't feel left out Tired Of You) ok, haven't u ppl realized that no matter how much we all want peace, it will never happen? it's not that their aren't enough ppl who agree, it's the fact that war will always be on a single or maybe more part of us, yes i agree that Bush shouldn't have taken any part in war but our country was hit, we had to have taken action in this, wat in hell would u do if ur country was just hit (if u were president or a monarch or w/e u ppl have) and thousands of the ppl u should be protecting died and they had nothing to do with this whole conspiricasy? and yes i know that one should stop and think it over, but PPL ARE DYING! OR THEY DIED! how would u feel if that was ur brother, sister, mother, father, etc. that had died? u would feel the need for revenge and w/e i agree that the whole waris stupid and all but we have to look at every point of view. we can't stop it now becuz it has already started. next time everybody should think of wat will happen afterwards once they have begun sumthing or have said sumthing. there are lots of things ppl regret, it's just a way in and on life. deal or "try" to stop it, in my opinion doing either one of those is a good thing. but it is U who has to choose.
well first of al this isn't a retaiatory attack on iraq. the only war justified by the 9/11 attacks was Afghanistan. Iraq had no part whatsoever in the 9/11 attacks. Osama Bin Laden is not in Iraq. Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11. this war is complete bullshit. when will people realize that this war had nothing to with fighting back for 9/11. maybe if we had been atttacked by Iraq, this war would have actually made sense.
________
Bubbler Pipe (http://bubblers.net/)

malumboman
11-18-2004, 08:43 PM
youre way too young and inexperienced to say anythign meaningful

greencows12
11-18-2004, 08:51 PM
bush the worst person to ever come to existence.....i'm sorry, did I just call bush a person? I meant cunt.

lousyskater
11-18-2004, 09:03 PM
how old are you? i'm 18 years old. what do you mean i'm to young to say anything meaningful? all you did was try to make it seem like i'm to young to make an argument and i should just shut my mouth. that's complete bullshit. i have the right to say whatever the hell i want in this country, and i think this war is complete bullshit and we should have never gone to Iraq in the first place. Afghanistan actually made sense, because we were there to get the terrorists who planed the attack on the U.S. but now we've let Bin Laden get away and he's probably planning the next attack as we speak because we went after a country who not only had nothing to do with 9/11, but was of no threat to the US at the time.
________
Vaporizer Review (http://vaporizers.tv/)

thistissam
11-18-2004, 09:18 PM
it doesnt matter my family is irish we swear.......it aint no crime

Betty
11-18-2004, 11:41 PM
I've never quite understood the concept of war. no matter who the fuck starts it, end it, as soon as it starts. we're all still human. if you fight with your mom & three days of silence have gone by, then eventually one will speak to the other & make the first appologise, right??

war = unnecessary. let alone this one. it fills me with sadness, it makes me shake my head & turn it away, just like the rest of the world does. if I'd feel anger & hate, I might as well pick a side, go for it & join the troops, but somehow I feel like enough damage has already been done. so no, I'm not going to waste anger on this anymore. just a lllloot of disappointment.

Joy, the very concept of war makes me really angry and frustrated since I don't understand why it has to happen. Also, I find the fact that "war" has "rules" is very illogical. Like, if you're going to go and kill a bunch of people, you should have no pity... you should kill the medics and attack the safe zones or whatever to get ahead and win! But yeah, war and rules don't seem to fit logically together. Anyway, that's besides the point I want to make.

Whenever I try and make the point that war shouldn't be necessary, because I wish it were that way, a hypothetical situation is brought up that I can't find any escape from. Suppose you are a country... and you become overpopulated and starved, and all of the countries surrounding you are unwilling to give up land or ressources. You try and negociate, but they will have none of it. You have to attack physically for the survival of your country. Because it's just not human nature to DIE without a fight. It is entirely a self defense mechanism.

This is not necessarily the situation we're in now, but I'm sure lots of the wars from ancient history were of a similar nature, although many were probably also just about power. And it could easily be a future scenario.

So I guess that is some insight into the "concept of war" and how sometimes it could be inevitable. In this situation, a good explanation of the necessity of war would be because the opponent is unwilling to negociate, but then it comes down to different beliefs, etc. So I don't think this war is 100% necessary, although whether it is beneficial or not is arguable.

wheelchairman
11-19-2004, 03:44 AM
Betty, for your arguments, just tell them that hypothetical situations are irrelevant. They should either bring up past situations or not talk about it. For the reasons to go to war, are always far more complicated than that.

Betty
11-19-2004, 03:11 PM
I don't know, I can guarantee he would find a way out of that argument. He finds a way out of any argument I make. Cause I've had the war one a few times, and somehow he always wins...