PDA

View Full Version : Fête de l'humanité - Paris(93) 2005-11

speedfire
08-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Hi everyone!
Let me introduce myself. I'm 21 and i'm french. I'm an Offspring Fan. I've already seen one of their concerts in paris (Splinter tour).
I've heard about the concert in Paris (courneuve) while some bands will came. It's called La Fête de L'humanité.

La Fête de l'Humanité is organized by l'humanité which is an newspaper in french. This newspaper is political engaged. It supports the Communist party in french (PCF for Partie Communiste Français).

Here is an extract from an article published in L'humanité (2005-6-9) (http://www.humanite.fr/journal/2005-06-09/2005-06-09-808185):

" In the tread of the powerful breath antiliberal spouted out of the ballot boxes on May 29, we propose with all those and those which dream of another world to build together exceptional Fête of Humanity, the 9, 10 and next 11 September" (in reference of the referendum hold in france the 29th May and where people says 'NO' to the right idea)

"Space participative and intervention democracy, this Festival will carry still higher the requirement of a new republic, citizenly and democratic."

"Internationalist and intereuropean, the Festival will be opened to the European progressists and of the whole world."

"The Festival will be a single place of words and creations to provide the foundations of a new European treaty whose heart will be the social progress, solidarity, feminism and the antiracism, the democracy, the co-operation with the South, peace, disarmament."

"It is their Festival. All the militant networks, associations, the trade unions, the movements progressists in their diversity can adapt it."

That's what we can read inside (I invite everyone to read the whole original article which contains more details).

It's really like a political engaged festival ! I don't think Offspring has to be in this kind of festival and I really wonder why (I'm not the only one, I've read Posts on this forums)

Please let's collect ideas here and maybe change that!
Thank you

barangatang
08-07-2005, 04:41 PM
welcome to the boards, speedfire.

Which part of france do you live in?

speedfire
08-07-2005, 04:43 PM
thank u! I'm from the north of the france (near Paris)

barangatang
08-07-2005, 04:46 PM
thank u! I'm from the north of the france (near Paris)

hmmm, i have been to paris, and the dordgones, but never to the north.

France is...beatiful.

RonWelty
08-07-2005, 05:11 PM
Hi everyone!
Let me introduce myself. I'm 21 and i'm french. I'm an Offspring Fan. I've already seen one of their concerts in paris (Splinter tour).
I've heard about the concert in Paris (courneuve) while some bands will came. It's called La Fête de L'humanité.

La Fête de l'Humanité is organized by l'humanité which is an newspaper in french. This newspaper is political engaged. It supports the Communist party in french (PCF for Partie Communiste Français).

Here is an extract from an article published in L'humanité (2005-6-9) (http://www.humanite.fr/journal/2005-06-09/2005-06-09-808185):

" In the tread of the powerful breath antiliberal spouted out of the ballot boxes on May 29, we propose with all those and those which dream of another world to build together exceptional Fête of Humanity, the 9, 10 and next 11 September" (in reference of the referendum hold in france the 29th May and where people says 'NO' to the right idea)

"Space participative and intervention democracy, this Festival will carry still higher the requirement of a new republic, citizenly and democratic."

"Internationalist and intereuropean, the Festival will be opened to the European progressists and of the whole world."

"The Festival will be a single place of words and creations to provide the foundations of a new European treaty whose heart will be the social progress, solidarity, feminism and the antiracism, the democracy, the co-operation with the South, peace, disarmament."

"It is their Festival. All the militant networks, associations, the trade unions, the movements progressists in their diversity can adapt it."

That's what we can read inside (I invite everyone to read the whole original article which contains more details).

It's really like a political engaged festival ! I don't think Offspring has to be in this kind of festival and I really wonder why (I'm not the only one, I've read Posts on this forums)

Please let's collect ideas here and maybe change that!
Thank you

It´s Like "Festa do Avante" in portugal !

wheelchairman
08-07-2005, 06:36 PM
I just thought I'd point out, that in France (and the rest of Europe), liberal is right-wing. So Americans, don't confuse yourselves.

speedfire
08-08-2005, 04:09 AM
So speedfire is French.
Yes I'm french (living in Rouen) and i'm proud of my nationality. I don't want to hide it but I want people to know me as Speedfire before all, instead of a french guy.

That explains his arse-nibbling on my 'french haters' topic
:rolleyes: Maybe I was inspired this night...

liberal is right-wing
Yes it is! That's why i'm so confused that Offspring will come to perform in this Festival.