PDA

View Full Version : Offspring Live Stuff??

willtodeath
08-07-2005, 08:42 PM
Has anyone got any old Offspring Live stuff???
The oldest i'v managed to 'obtain' is 'Get It Right' recorded in '92 i think, it has alternate lyrics and at the end Dexter axks the crowd if they what Elders or Beheaded, i'v also got an ancient live of Genocide, and Terrortorial Pissings which supports my theory that the 'spring do grunge/punk better than Nirvana...take Amazed for example...imagine Kurt singing that and then be happy in the knowledge its the Dudes.
I've also got a Woodstock set...not rare at all, but fucking awesome if you havn't heard it. They do some improvisations' an a belting version of I Choose and the Kid's Arn't Alright.
________
Zoloft lawsuits (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/zoloft/)

barangatang
08-07-2005, 08:44 PM
Has anyone got any old Offspring Live stuff???
The oldest i'v managed to 'obtain' is 'Get It Right' recorded in '92 i think, it has alternate lyrics and at the end Dexter axks the crowd if they what Elders or Beheaded, i'v also got an ancient live of Genocide, and Terrortorial Pissings which supports my theory that the 'spring do grunge/punk better than Nirvana...take Amazed for example...imagine Kurt singing that and then be happy in the knowledge its the Dudes.
I've also got a Woodstock set...not rare at all, but fucking awesome if you havn't heard it. They do some improvisations' an a belting version of I Choose and the Kid's Arn't Alright.

that was a awsome concert.

is that mike ness in your avatar?

willtodeath
08-07-2005, 08:50 PM
No dude, John Frusciante....Chilis guitarist. The guy has the most amazing variation of solo albums known to man...he is GOD
________
Highway hi-fi (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Highway_Hi-Fi)

Cejus
08-08-2005, 12:23 AM
If you want something really old, you'll like these videos I uploaded some while ago. They are from 1987. Take a look at:
http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=node/256

;)

lost_nvrfound
08-08-2005, 12:35 AM
if you want really old (at least as offspring go), i can tell you how to get clips that are from '83 (just Dexter(on drums!!!) and Greg) and '84 (15 months later, i think its James Lijah on the drums, no noodles, too early on i think)

Cejus
08-08-2005, 12:56 AM
^ Those videos are included on the new DVD, aren't they? I don't have the DVD yet :( But are those videos the same that on the Americana VHS/DVD? :confused:

lost_nvrfound
08-08-2005, 01:10 AM
^ Those videos are included on the new DVD, aren't they? I don't have the DVD yet :( But are those videos the same that on the Americana VHS/DVD? :confused:
*shifty eyes*...no they're not...

you ruined the secret... idk if they are the same clips as on americana though... but i know where they are hidden... :D... took me forever to find them too

bd007h
08-08-2005, 06:20 AM
there's 21 live mp3s from 1995 in my signature. They are from the live bootleg album "Punk Esteem"

Idiot
08-08-2005, 06:25 AM
www.offspring.art.pl