PDA

View Full Version : Bad trip

Dirty Bertie
08-08-2005, 03:17 AM
I had a really bad trip yesterday.

I smoked a joint from a coffee shop in Amsterdam and lost all control...
thought I was going mad, felt like I was shaking out of control and stuck in a loop and time was repeating on me.

Thanks god I had some friends with me or I think I might have lost it for good :(

Sin Studly
08-08-2005, 07:39 AM
You're a fucking idiot.

Dirty Bertie
08-08-2005, 07:55 AM
You're a fucking idiot.
Takes one to know one, I quess.

Idiot
08-08-2005, 07:59 AM
You're a fucking idiot.

Well said.

Sin Studly
08-08-2005, 08:00 AM
Nice comeback. Reeeeal clever. Still, I'm not the fucking moron who has "bad trips" on weed.

Brines
08-08-2005, 08:00 AM
Wow, looks like we have a new arse-kisser in town! Congratulations, Justin!

Sin Studly
08-08-2005, 08:01 AM
Idiots not worthy of kissing my ass. Brines, get back to work!

Brines
08-08-2005, 08:04 AM
You're the puss for closing your eyes! I would've had a smile on my face.

SicN Twisted
08-08-2005, 08:05 AM
It's not a trip dude. You smoked weed and you couldn't handle it so you bugged out cause you're a dumb inexperienced little kid. Try taking Jimson Weed, a datura suppliment, mixed with a potent lycergic cocktail, and then tell me that you had a bad trip and I'll believe you.

Although in your defence, I worked at a coffee shop for awhile, and every now again we did have some stupid tourist kid (usually British) that couldn't handle how good the weed was and bugged out.

Dirty Bertie
08-08-2005, 08:09 AM
Nice comeback. Reeeeal clever. Still, I'm not the fucking moron who has "bad trips" on weed.

How much weed have you actually smoken???? You talk it up large but I reckon that 90% of your joints are just tobacco.

Dirty Bertie
08-08-2005, 08:12 AM
It's not a trip dude. You smoked weed and you couldn't handle it so you bugged out cause you're a dumb inexperienced little kid. Try taking Jimson Weed, a datura suppliment, mixed with a potent lycergic cocktail, and then tell me that you had a bad trip and I'll believe you.

Although in your defence, I worked at a coffee shop for awhile, and every now again we did have some stupid tourist kid (usually British) that couldn't handle how good the weed was and bugged out.

Hahah... sounds about right! The guy gave me a choice between a pure joint and 1 mixed with tobacco. Had'n't slept much the day before so it fucked me up pretty bad.

However, I'm not going to beat myself up about it. I'll try again next week.

Sin Studly
08-08-2005, 08:13 AM
I'm so amused I could burst.

JoY
08-08-2005, 08:19 AM
that's not a bad trip, that sounds like a fucking panic attack.

&.. *Amsterdaamn.

Edit: I can't spell for fucking shit.

SicN Twisted
08-08-2005, 08:19 AM
Dirty Bertie, I used to smoke straight joint after straight joint of shit much better then anything you can find at the shitty tourist coffee shops you probably go to. You're just young and inexperienced, that's all. I'd suggest going to one of the bigger cafes like High Times, ordering the cheapest weed there, mixing it with half tobacco and sharing it with friends.

Sin Studly
08-08-2005, 08:24 AM
I spent about four years stoned on weed almost every single day, all day long. Then I realised weed is lame and for children, and I moved on to real drugs. Ups, dope and alcohol. Stop being a faggot pussy and complaining about your weed induced panic attacks. We've all had them, and some of us have had them alone, on the streets, with nobody to help us. They're no big deal.

Faggot pussy.

SicN Twisted
08-08-2005, 08:27 AM
I do gotta say, that weed in the dam is something different. it's grown with permits and actual scientists do hydroponic labratory experiments to perfect the potency. Still, that's no excuse to have a panic attack.

JoY
08-08-2005, 08:31 AM
it -is- stronger, so I've been told by Vlad. I wouldn't know the difference, because I've never had anything else. *scratches head*

& Justin; now it sounds like I skipped the whole weed-thing & went straight to alcohol. & then took a step back to weed. interesting.

Dirty Bertie
08-08-2005, 08:32 AM
The coffee shop was called 'La canna'.
The joint cost 7 euros and was a lot stronger than anything I've smoked before in the UK...

Agree, it's no excuse. I felt like a twat for freaking out

SicN Twisted
08-08-2005, 08:32 AM
Don't move onto coke until you get your doctorate.

JoY
08-08-2005, 08:35 AM
The coffee shop was called 'La canna'.
The joint cost 7 euros and was a lot stronger than anything I've smoked before in the UK...

Agree, it's no excuse. I felt like a twat for freaking out
La canna? where's that? if it's somewhere near the centre, you've been ripped off price-wise.

Dirty Bertie
08-08-2005, 08:37 AM
It was on the main shopping street that runs parallel with Damrak. Near Centraal..

Ofcourse, I was ripped off. They saw a bunch of English tourists and doubled their price!!! :D

SicN Twisted
08-08-2005, 08:37 AM
A JOINT cost seven euros? Goddamn, where I used to work, a fucking GRAM cost five euros. I've never heard of La Cana, is it one of those Jamaican ones? Go to High Times, it has the best selection and decent prices.

Wait a minute, edit, edit! Doubled their price? It says the price on the menus, dude. And these coffee shops market almost entirely to tourists, they don't double their price.

JoY
08-08-2005, 08:38 AM
Don't move onto coke until you get your doctorate.
*grins* maybe I'm just naive, but I doubt I ever will.

I don't plan to do shit like this. if someone happens to pass a joint around, sure why not. but I don't feel the actual urge to explore the whole drugs-scene. I've been into enough stupid shit & trouble when 'exploring' the effects of alcohol.

Sin Studly
08-08-2005, 08:43 AM
Bella, when you get your doctorate you'll hook me up with shit? Get me morph, bupe, peth, dexies, and meth. Yum. Ooh, and some ox and nitro to sleep?

JoY
08-08-2005, 08:43 AM
A JOINT cost seven euros? Goddamn, where I used to work, a fucking GRAM cost five euros. I've never heard of La Cana, is it one of those Jamaican ones? Go to High Times, it has the best selection and decent prices.

Wait a minute, edit, edit! Doubled their price? It says the price on the menus, dude. And these coffee shops market almost entirely to tourists, they don't double their price.
that'd be correct, even though I don't know shit about the scene. I know enough to know tourists invest way more in our drug-industry, than we do. plus, Dutchies might be cheap, but we don't really fuck with prices. that's Italian markets.

there's coffee-shop around my corner. it's called Bullwackie, for some strange reason. they probably were high when they came up with that name.

hahaha, wait! I just found out they have a site!
for all the meet-up peeps, here you go. a piece of memory on the internet;
http://www.bullwackie.nl/

JoY
08-08-2005, 08:44 AM
Bella, when you get your doctorate you'll hook me up with shit? Get me morph, bupe, peth, dexies, and meth. Yum. Ooh, and some ox and nitro to sleep?
no.

10 characters.

SicN Twisted
08-08-2005, 08:46 AM
Oh shit, I've been to that coffee shop a bunch of times. I know one of the guys that worked there too. Small world, eh?

And yeah, most coffee shops are for tourists. Actual residents buy their weed in bulk directly from supplier companies, they get better deals.

JoY
08-08-2005, 08:47 AM
extremely small. holy hell, I leave almost next to it.

*laughs* great environment *I*'d provide to hang out in.

Dirty Bertie
08-08-2005, 08:47 AM

The price was 7 on the menu. They also had a small joint mixed with tobacco for 3.5 euros.

Thanks for the tip on High Times. Will go there next time

Sin Studly
08-08-2005, 08:50 AM
He was being sarcastic about high times, fuckwit.

SicN Twisted
08-08-2005, 08:51 AM
That's fucking crazy! What street do you live on? I like Bullwackie alot, it's usually quiet and easy going, and the prices are reletively reasonable.

JoY
08-08-2005, 08:51 AM
Bertie - exactly. because coffeeshops closer to the centre of Amsterdam are more expensive. because they have -that- many more customers. I bet Bulldog on the Leidsesquare is real goddam expensive too. everyone goes there anyway, so they can afford to make their prices sky-high.

Jesus
08-08-2005, 08:52 AM
Rental costs and property taxes will be higher too I suppose...

JoY
08-08-2005, 08:52 AM
That's fucking crazy! What street do you live on? I like Bullwackie alot, it's usually quiet and easy going, and the prices are reletively reasonable.
Bullwackie is on Woestduinstraat 16. I live in the [...], which is parallel next to it.

EDIT: that'll be enough information for today.

& it IS pretty easy going & not too expensive. because it's outside the centre, it's pretty quiet too, which provides a nicer environment to smoke shit, if you ask me. I wouldn't want a crowd pushing me over & loud music in the background, when I'm about to get stoned. but most people going there.. are really not my thing & make me feel slightly uncomfortable. I'm a snob, you know.

Dirty Bertie
08-08-2005, 08:53 AM
He was being sarcastic about high times, fuckwit.

Haha.. have you ever been to Amsterdam - or - do you just dream about it?

JoY
08-08-2005, 08:53 AM
Rental costs and property taxes will be higher too I suppose...
very true.

SicN Twisted
08-08-2005, 08:56 AM
The coffee shops in the city center actually pay less because they're directly subsidized by the growers. The ones less centrally located are more independent and run by individual people, so it's alot harder for them to make shit happen.

JoY
08-08-2005, 08:57 AM
The coffee shops in the city center actually pay less because they're directly subsidized by the growers. The ones less centrally located are more independent and run by individual people, so it's alot harder for them to make shit happen.
didn't even know that. that's interesting. but I'd say Ken was right, because living in the center costs about two times as much as living outside the center. & Amsterdam apartment prices already *are* pretty unbarable.

SicN Twisted
08-08-2005, 09:01 AM
It definately costs more, but the center coffee shops are like fucking corperations. They're run by committees of bureacrats and everything.

Sin Studly
08-08-2005, 09:18 AM
Haha.. have you ever been to Amsterdam - or - do you just dream about it?

Of course not, I spend all my money on harry.

MichealCorleone
08-08-2005, 11:51 AM
It definately costs more, but the center coffee shops are like fucking corperations. They're run by committees of bureacrats and everything.

* definitely, corporations, bureaucrats

Preocupado
08-08-2005, 12:12 PM
Reading this thread i just got a new goal in life: Visiting Amsterdam.

Tizzalicious
08-08-2005, 12:42 PM
extremely small. holy hell, I leave almost next to it.

*laughs* great environment *I*'d provide to hang out in.

*live

Haha, remember when Per caughed 5 minutes later and smoked came out? That was weird.

Screw weed btw. Hashle all the way.

Paint_It_Black
08-08-2005, 12:43 PM
*live

Haha, remember when Per caughed 5 minutes later and smoked came out? That was weird.

*coughed, smoke

Sorry, I had to try it. Maybe it's more fun than it looks.

Tizzalicious
08-08-2005, 12:45 PM
I make really stupid mistakes, too.

Sin Studly
08-13-2005, 09:16 AM

I've seen that sort of happen, once one of my friends belched a huge cloud of weed smoke into a crowded shopping centre ten minutes after he smoked it.

And black hash > weed > brown hash > blonde hash.

the_GoDdEsS
08-13-2005, 09:20 AM
Haha, that must have looked pretty hilarious.

And I missed seeing that happen to Per, I think. =(

JoY
08-13-2005, 09:23 AM
I didn't, I saw it! not that I remember it that well. I basically only remember seeing it & then cracking up.

Evil-Dead
08-13-2005, 10:56 AM
weed is for hippies

gimme Jack D any time

Tizzalicious
08-13-2005, 11:16 AM
Haha, that must have looked pretty hilarious.

And I missed seeing that happen to Per, I think. =(

Yeah, it happened in the coffeeshop! It was funny, haha =)

Tizzalicious
08-13-2005, 11:17 AM
yeah I agree with simie!

Eh?Too short