PDA

View Full Version : in france ?

Tix.
08-08-2005, 03:23 AM
slt ,j'ai vu que certaines personnes était francaise ,y'a il une production prévue en france ?

(i dont know ask question (or just a bit) in english ...)

SkyRocker
08-08-2005, 03:34 AM
production ?
Y'a la fête de l'huma en septembre, dans presque pile un mois à Paris et c'est tout.

Tix.
08-08-2005, 04:47 AM
merci bien ^^

platinumpt
08-30-2005, 05:05 AM
My fellow Offspring French friends, I'm sorry I speak in english, but my french is really bad, I had a terrible teacher in school, I'm being serious, so I'll say this in english:

Is anyone (it's a pity you won't go SkyRocker :( ) going to Paris 10th September? I need some info... like... does anybody know at what time The Offspring will perform? I don't have a clue, and I know there are many bands performing that day... by the way, the concert will be in Parc de la Courneuve, right? It's outside, isn't it? I've been searching for it and I know where the place is. I just need to know at what time they play, I don't want to stay there all day... so if someone would help me at this...?

I could also phone the organization, but my french is REALLY bad, I wouldn't be able to talk to them... I'd really appreciate some info!

SkyRocker
08-30-2005, 05:29 AM
I know it's a pity, please don't recall it to me !
I found what you wanted : they'll play on the biggest scene at 21h40 french hour.
You can take metro "RER B Le Bourget" to go there.
I'm waiting for my present now ;).

platinumpt
08-30-2005, 05:33 AM
I know it's a pity, please don't recall it to me !
I found what you wanted : they'll play on the biggest scene at 21h40 french hour.
You can take metro "RER B Le Bourget" to go there.
I'm waiting for my present now ;).
Holy shit man, that's everything I needed to know!!!! They play at night... that's what I was expecting... I'll come by right after dinner and wait for them! Btw, could you please reveal to me your source, so I can consult it too? It might ocur a change of plans at the last hour, and I don't want to be caught with my pants down :rolleyes:

And thanks for the metro info too! You're the man! I'll try to get an autograph ;)

SkyRocker
08-30-2005, 05:37 AM
Click (http://www.humanite.fr/fete.php3) on the band, you'll see the hour.
Another program (http://www.ticketnet.fr/shop/fr/manif.asp?IdManif=79474)
Have fun !

platinumpt
08-30-2005, 11:03 AM
Funny... I've been in that website before (the official fete de l'humanite website), and I haven't noticed the 21:40 below The Offspring! Thanks a lot man!

beavisb1
08-30-2005, 11:14 AM
yeah me neither!!! thanks a lot!

SkyRocker
08-30-2005, 01:07 PM
You're welcome, fuck I'm so jealous !

sherban
08-31-2005, 10:52 AM
guys....my french isnt realy good(whorse then my english)...i look at the site and saw that a tiket is 15Euros and u can see every concert from the festival

now did i get i wright ?

im so xited...im from romania and the offspring wil never come here but my mom is going to Paris next week so i might be werry luky

platinumpt
08-31-2005, 10:59 AM
guys....my french isnt realy good(whorse then my english)...i look at the site and saw that a tiket is 15Euros and u can see every concert from the festival

now did i get i wright ?

im so xited...im from romania and the offspring wil never come here but my mom is going to Paris next week so i might be werry luky
You got it right. The ticket is 15 euros, and you can see ALL concerts, in ALL 3 days. You're lucky then! I'm going to spend the week there, I'm also lucky :o

La_Plume_Noire
08-31-2005, 11:13 AM
Hi there !

Me too I'll go to the Fête de l'Humanité ! I'll be there the saturday 10th and sunday 11th.
If anyone know, I come from Toulouse, and I've bought a return train ticket (66 euros) plus the concert ticket 15 euros... Why The Offspring don't go in more smaller cities ? In the US, they performed in small cities, but out there it's rarelly the same...

Anyway, I'm so excited to see and listen them for the first time in live.

If I will don't forget, I will write on the board my trip for The Offspring in Paris. Also on the website -> Tour.

See ya all.

Adrien.

dextermyideal
08-31-2005, 11:27 AM
I can't go.

I don't live so far to Paris BUT my parents say "You're too young, you won't go! And Shut up! And go in your bedroom!"

so, I will kill them. that's the only solution.

sherban
09-01-2005, 02:21 AM
how old are you ?

platinumpt
09-02-2005, 04:54 AM
Goddammit!! Monday I'll be in Paris! I'm so excited, I can barely wait!!!!

SkyRocker
09-02-2005, 05:51 AM
Goddammit is not the good word. I'd say...FUUUUUUUUUUUCKER !
Btw, you don't speak french, aren't you ? How will you do during one week in france ?

platinumpt
09-02-2005, 05:55 AM
Goddammit is not the good word. I'd say...FUUUUUUUUUUUCKER !
Btw, you don't speak french, aren't you ? How will you do during one week in france ?
It's gonna be fucked up. I'll do my best though. I know that french people in France don't like speaking other languages (at least in Paris, I've been there once)... oh well. But my parents and two cousins of mine are going with me, and they're good french speakers.

Joe Ging
09-02-2005, 08:15 AM
whaoo...so lucky !!

J'étais en manque làààà :p
5ème fois pour moi, mais toujours autant de plaisir à les voir sur scène. Surtout pour 15€, ça change de Bercy :mad: !!!!
Bonne "Fête de l'Huma" à tous les fans qui seront sur place, et savourez bien !! ;)

No link with the Warped Tour but for their unique french date, it'll be a good one, better than the ACDC support in 2003 at the Stade de France (what an original name for a stadium...it's the French touch) :rolleyes:

SkyRocker
09-03-2005, 01:58 AM
It's gonna be fucked up. I'll do my best though. I know that french people in France don't like speaking other languages (at least in Paris, I've been there once)... oh well. But my parents and two cousins of mine are going with me, and they're good french speakers.
That's better when people talk for you. If you need some cliché sentences, just ask !
When are you leaving ? Wait, you must have already...

offspringueuse
09-03-2005, 03:00 AM
oui ils viennent le 10 sept a la fete de lhuma et si tu veux asvoir cest sur la grande scene du parc de la courneuve a paris vers 21h40! voila et moi j'y serai!

platinumpt
09-03-2005, 05:41 AM
That's better when people talk for you. If you need some cliché sentences, just ask !
When are you leaving ? Wait, you must have already...
Hey man! Thanks for everything, it's gonna be alright ;) you've helped much, believe me!!!!!

I'm leaving monday, don't worry, I'll PM you saying goodbye :)