PDA

View Full Version : Hidden stuff on DVD

EmilyChappell
08-08-2005, 06:21 AM
Hey everyone.. in the updates Dexter wrote that there is some hidden stuff on the new DVD. All I found was that there is a live performance for (Cant Get My) Head Around You right before TKAA, but it isnt listed there. Is there any other hidden stuff?

And are the Offspring EVER coming to Canada??? I live on PEI so i doubt they would ever go there.. but that would be cool if they like went to toronto or somewhere..

Emily* :cool:

notoriousdoc
08-08-2005, 06:28 AM
There's the video of Greg and Dexter in 1983 ( which you get to by pressing left when your in the S/T part of the discography), the video of them performing Get it right in London, 1993 (by going up to the top of the Splinter tracklist and pressing left) and the video of the Japanese brass band playing Hit That (by going to the top of the GH track list and pressing left).

wishomie
08-08-2005, 06:50 AM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12511&highlight=hidden+Features

D!stortion
08-08-2005, 06:59 AM
They've bin in canada plenty of times, with the warped tour and whatnot, and they were on much music once or twice, god that was great, they were signin skateboards and whatnot, it was just awsmo (not awsome, awsmo!!!!)

pretty_fly_white_guy858
08-08-2005, 11:07 AM
What??????