Racially equal, idiot.

Conspiracy of One
08-08-2005, 05:35 PM
Racially equal, idiot.
I KNOW THAT!

Conspiracy of One
08-08-2005, 05:47 PM
Lolzypop... don't be twats...

I'd say we're racially equal, though Blacks do better at athletics. But jockeys are mostly white, you see.

IM both! IM like Blight (ya see now thats white and black put together)

Thucydides
08-08-2005, 05:51 PM
You know, if you make the poll anomolous (shit, I cannot spell that word!) then you're likely to get more accurate results.

Conspiracy of One
08-08-2005, 06:05 PM
You know, if you make the poll anomolous (shit, I cannot spell that word!) then you're likely to get more accurate results.

true........and im having trouble spellin it too

Linda
08-08-2005, 06:19 PM
no........

Conspiracy of One
08-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Do you know what a blight is? I'm all for portmanteau words, but be careful, dear, be careful what the result is... Though 'whack' wouldn't have worked any better come to think of it...
exactly and im Whack now cuz it sounds so much kooler

JohnnyNemesis
08-08-2005, 06:59 PM
EROS (Dubyasux), and 90% of the people who replied to him:

Shut the fuck up, you racist, classist pieces of shit.

JohnnyNemesis
08-08-2005, 07:10 PM
Don't get riled up, they did not mean any harm, really...

Not getting riled up, just saying what I truly feel, unfiltered. It really makes no difference to me whether they meant harm or not. Intention is never an excuse for ignorance/stupidity/assholish behavior as far as I'm concerned.

Socially Rejected
08-09-2005, 02:16 PM
As much as all these fucked up politicians make out that we are all equal we are not and you just have to open your eyes too see it. It's a fucked up world we live in and it always will be that way.

Nirushika6789
08-09-2005, 02:20 PM
well we all know there is gonna be some smart-asses out their who will say no just to get attention and to hear their own voices

Socially Rejected
08-09-2005, 02:32 PM
oh shite, but i still stay no.

Socially Rejected
08-09-2005, 02:47 PM
I can't actually think of a point but my head hurt's alot.

There still is racism almost everywhere. It was in the new's not too long ago that a black guy from liverpool got an axe through his head because of his colour ... would say that was fair ?

MichealCorleone
08-09-2005, 03:27 PM
again what are you affraid?
answer if you are a man, and answer like a man!

* afraid of 10 characters

RXP
08-09-2005, 03:58 PM
The notion that all races are equal is stupid. Just take a look at sports to see evidence of that. The East Africans are in the distance events, West Africans in the sprint events, Eastern Euros in the strength events etc and mostly the nig is the better athlete than the white guy.

Further some races are better looking. I'd go as far as to say Eastern European women on the whole have the most awesome genes: big bust, small tiny figure. ALL of perfect 10's models are like eastern euro. Well not all but 95% say.

speedfire
08-09-2005, 05:30 PM
I think we're all equal even if we're very different. We all have the right to live happy, we all have he right to live peacefully. I think that it's very difficult for different race people to live together because what seems normal for one side will seem not normal at all for the other side.
That's certainly why multi-cultural population meet a lot of social coexistence problems.

Unnatural Disaster
08-10-2005, 03:01 PM
I think we should be, but no one is treated that way

sKratch
08-10-2005, 09:51 PM
That is a fair point you bring. You are actually saying "YES WE ARE DIFFERENT, BUT WE CAN LIVE PEACEFULLY"
Unfortunatly I don't buy that liberal idea...

Do you know who were/are the UK bombers?
and what ethnicity they are part of?
Are you still angry at Muslims for taking over your country?

kickass0987654321
08-10-2005, 10:54 PM
I think we are all racially equal. that's what I voted for.

speedfire
08-11-2005, 03:25 AM
Do you know who were/are the UK bombers?
and what ethnicity they are part of?

The problem wiz ya? u confuse races and extremist groups

Vera
08-11-2005, 04:52 AM
Stop making polls about so called "racial issues". Everyone already knows you're more racist than the love child of Sin Studly and Hitler.

Sin Studly
08-11-2005, 05:08 AM
He grew up to be a liberal niggerlover, so that's not exactly hard.

We had to disown him :(

RXP
08-11-2005, 05:13 AM
Dush, there are top models from all over the world... & I made the point about athleticism, adding that their various abilities were offset in the general balance...

Yeah but I'm not talking models I'm talking centre folds. Girls you'd wanna do cuase they're just so hot and have awesome bodies.

I never thought of it like that, the atheltic thing. It does balance out. But obviously you can call X race superior in certain events and Y in others.

NOAMR
08-11-2005, 06:11 AM
Okay, but that makes races(and people in general exally) equal. They are not the same, they all have good and bad sides, but they are equal.

And the point out to some extremist muslims is really stupid, it's really a small group, and each ethnical group has it's extremists, depends off how much they are oppressed. The terrorists have a reason for it, they have to handle extreme racism everyday.

Sin Studly
08-11-2005, 08:34 AM
Okay, but that makes races(and people in general exally) equal. They are not the same, they all have good and bad sides, but they are equal.

No it doesn't. The good sides outweigh the bad sides in some, vice versa in others. In reality, things don't all equal out in the end.

RXP
08-11-2005, 11:45 AM
It depends on the viewpoint of the observer. Therea re no truths. A race can only be bad or good in front of a viewpoint of one or many observers.

MichealCorleone
08-13-2005, 10:23 AM
You are saying that a specifik race can be superior to others physically,
now can I say that a specifik race can be inferior to others physically,
and a specifik race can be inferior to others intellectually...
can I say that duskygrin?

* specific, specific, the Greeks