PDA

View Full Version : Hblfds Ghsd

ruroken
08-08-2005, 05:26 PM
Say if you had friends in [gang 1], but had more friends in [gang 2]. Then [gang 1] and [gang 2] got into a war with each other.

I can see why you'd feel like there's nothing you can do but "take it like a man"... and I know that I know nothing about it, but I think you should do SOMETHING. Even if they are "gangsters", they are still people. As so, they will listen to reason from one that they respect. Having friends in both, I believe that you could find a way for the two to compromise.

Conspiracy of One
08-08-2005, 05:27 PM
Dont yell at me when i ask what the point was........What was the point to this morgan?

I don't know
08-08-2005, 05:28 PM
kill both

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-08-2005, 05:30 PM
Please PLEASE say that this isn't referring to you. For no other reason than you referred to them as "gansters".

ruroken
08-08-2005, 05:30 PM
No one would kill their own friends, and they sure as fuck can't kill both gangs by themselves.

I don't know
08-08-2005, 05:31 PM
why can't we kill our friends? :(

ruroken
08-08-2005, 05:31 PM
Please PLEASE say that this isn't referring to you. For no other reason than you referred to them as "gansters".
It's not me. You'd know what I am talking about if your fuckin inbox wasn't fuckin full.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-08-2005, 05:32 PM
It's not me. You'd know what I am talking about if your fuckin inbox wasn't fuckin full.

You mean the inbox that has 0 messages in it?

ruroken
08-08-2005, 05:32 PM
why can't we kill our friends? :(
This is a serious thread, goddam you.

ruroken
08-08-2005, 05:33 PM
You mean the inbox that has 0 messages in it?
I WAS FULL when I tried to PM you... do you want it?

0r4ng3
That's what I thought, from reading the title.

Thucydides
you team up with [gang 3] and 'pop a cap' in their ass?

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-08-2005, 05:34 PM
I WAS FULL when I tried to PM you... do you want it?

Go on then. I have nothing else to do.

ruroken
08-08-2005, 05:34 PM
I couldn't think of anything to call it... so... Roger named it for me...

I don't know
08-08-2005, 05:37 PM
ok,heeheheh :D I just can't be serious, heeheh :D , so let me get out of here

Conspiracy of One
08-08-2005, 05:37 PM
you team up with [gang 3] and 'pop a cap' in their ass?

I so totally agree with you man

JohnnyNemesis
08-08-2005, 07:07 PM
and I know that I know nothing about it

You should have stopped saying stuff right about here.

Even if they are "gangsters", they are still people. As so, they will listen to reason from one that they respect.

Speaking from firsthand knowledge of gang-activity/mindsets, I must say the following: God fucking lord, that is one of the dumbest things I've ever read ANYWHERE and is further proof that you're correct : you have no idea what you're talking about. The rules of your world do not apply to the gangsters. They're from a different place.

And good god ruroken, you actually PMed more than one person about this? It's really not that serious! So what if you were blocked?! It's not a big deal!

TTIG, that was one of the best posts ever.

Turbonegro
08-08-2005, 07:10 PM
That's what you get for listening to Roger. A lame thread.
Well HBLFDS GHSD seemed like a good name at the time.

ruroken
08-08-2005, 09:06 PM
(lots of shit)

Yeah? Well at least I TRY. It's not that I care a shitload about being blocked, it's that I don't fucking understand, no matter what the fucking circumstance, why you would do NOTHING at fucking ALL about it. I know my advice sucks... I know I'm an idiot... but christ, they're FRIENDS...

JohnnyNemesis
08-08-2005, 09:12 PM
Yeah? Well at least I TRY. It's not that I care a shitload about being blocked, it's that I don't fucking understand, no matter what the fucking circumstance, why you would do NOTHING at fucking ALL about it. I know my advice sucks... I know I'm an idiot... but christ, they're FRIENDS...

Wah wah fucking wah. Like I give a shit about you "TRYing" or about you being blocked? I don't, and you shouldn't either.

"but christ, they're FRIENDS..."

What do you know about gang related friendships?! NOTHING. They're not the same as YOUR definition of friendships. When it comes down to looking out for one's OWN safety, who are you to question someone looking out for his/her own safety if you never have been or never would be in that situation? The idea that some sort of compromise would even be possible at a time like that is honestly completely ridiculous. Shockingly so.

ruroken
08-08-2005, 09:15 PM
You know I'm a fucking idiot, so shut the fuckdamn up!! SHIT!!!!!!!

JohnnyNemesis
08-08-2005, 09:16 PM
You want me (and, presumably, everyone else) to "shut up because you're an idiot", but then again, if no one would have replied to this thread, you'd have made a post bitching about how no one's replying. You can't have it both ways.

ruroken
08-08-2005, 09:18 PM
No I wouldn't have.

Sin Studly
08-08-2005, 10:30 PM
Shut the fuck up about it already, ruroken.