PDA

View Full Version : Just Oviedo In Spain??

farelly
08-09-2005, 02:56 AM
I have just read a post from a Madrid guy (like me) that is dissapointed because Offspring is going to do just a show in Oviedo. And he is in the truth.
Germany has two concerts, in two importants cities, france has one in Paris, England has 3!!! (Manchester and London), and Scotland has one in Glasgow...

Well, why have we got our concert in a city like Oviedo?? I think that it would be a great idea if they play another concert in Spain, but if it is the only one is a very very bad election... I think they should come to Madrid, or Barcelona. I canīt go a concert in Oviedo because I am 500 km far from there, and people from Oviedo could go to Barcelona or Vigo to see them last year...

I am very dissapointed because I thought I was gonna go to my first Offspring show, and they are actually my favourite music group.

I hope in the next European Tour they come to Madrid...

RealOviedo
08-09-2005, 03:17 AM
You could ALSO go to Vigo or Barcelona. I had to travel almost 1000 km (not 500) to see them last year. Have you got any more rights than me?

And... what the f... do you really think that the band plays where they want to? They're just playing in the cities where someone contracts them for!

P.S.: Oviedo (actually called Uviéu) is a great city, you should come and see it.

Siempre Oviedo
08-09-2005, 04:15 AM
You can't imagine how many times i had to go to Madrid to see a concert, or how many other times i just can't see my favourite artits because they just go to the big cities and i have to work and can`t travel. So, for just one time that Oviedo brings a great band to the city let us enjoy it. And don't be so selfish. You have thousends of concerts every year.

We just have one. And you can come to Oviedo. We are great hosts and you would have the time of your life in our city.

And if from Oviedo we can travel 1000 KM to go to Barcelona to see them...can't you travel only 500 Km from Madrid to Oviedo? That's not really fair, isn't it?

RonWelty
08-09-2005, 04:18 AM
http://www.lne.es/secciones/noticia.jsp?pIdNoticia=316736&pIdSeccion=31&pNumEjemplar=994

farelly
08-09-2005, 06:49 AM
You both are right. I have been in Oviedo and I like the city and people who live there. I didnīt want to make an offensive commet to your city, so I am sorry if I have done it.

I just say that Offspring should make another concert in Spain. If I could go to Oviedo Iīd go, but this day and the next one I have exams at university, and, you know, my first option is my future.

Sorry if my comment have offended you both. I was dissapointed because I couldnīt go to Green Day concert in June in Madrid because of my university exams too, and now I thought that I could see Offspring here.

Bye!

RonWelty
08-09-2005, 06:52 AM
You both are right. I have been in Oviedo and I like the city and people who live there. I didnīt want to make an offensive commet to your city, so I am sorry if I have done it.

I just say that Offspring should make another concert in Spain. If I could go to Oviedo Iīd go, but this day and the next one I have exams at university, and, you know, my first option is my future.

Sorry if my comment have offended you both. I was dissapointed because I couldnīt go to Green Day concert in June in Madrid because of my university exams too, and now I thought that I could see Offspring here.

Bye!

they should do one in PORTUGAL ..u got one at OVIEDO ..enjoy ..now itīs our turn!