PDA

View Full Version : Higgins not the "You Gotta Keep 'Em Seperated" guy?

China Boy
08-09-2005, 06:04 AM
I always thought Higgins was the guy saying "You Gotta Keep 'Em Seperated"
But I read somewhere that the guy is Jason "Blackball" Mclean. And to be honest it doesn't sound like Higgins. And the guy in the video might be Jason.
What do you think?

Living in Chaos
08-09-2005, 06:09 AM
Yes, the guy in the video is Jason. Dexter and Noodles say that when commentating on the video on the Complete Music Video Collection. And on theoffspring.info it says that Higgins is the "You Gotta Keep 'Em Seperated" guy.

Revolver-2005?
08-09-2005, 06:17 AM
i saw a live video and higgins did the keep em seperated thing...and it sounded exactly like the song from the album...higgins did it...just the other dude was in the video

Tijs
08-09-2005, 06:49 AM
Jason did it on the video and in the studio, but Higgins does it live.

Idiot
08-09-2005, 07:11 AM
But I read somewhere that the guy is Jason "Blackball" Mclean. And to be honest it doesn't sound like Higgins. And the guy in the video might be Jason.
What do you think?

It does sound like Higgins. Haven't you seen Huck It when he does that little thing where he blends all his sayings together ?

Kitten
08-09-2005, 07:38 AM
What do you think?

I don't think Blackball sounds like Higgins either. Higgins has really made the part his own for stage though, it always sounds strange after an Offspring concert if I have the original Smash album in and it come to Come Out and Play.

Gayman
08-09-2005, 04:05 PM
What do you think?
How long did it take you to find this out? Well, happy that you found out sooner or later....

forever_and_a_day
08-09-2005, 04:56 PM
its Jason "Blackball" Mclean