PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to live in an anarchist World???

Sally
08-09-2005, 11:44 AM
Anarchy is all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zero
08-11-2005, 02:37 PM
I bet it would be great...but I believe it could never work :(

Thucydides
08-11-2005, 02:41 PM

What, are you like 12?

Dear god, you people disgust me.

RXP
08-11-2005, 03:30 PM
And you disgust most of us here with your selfish views and your ugly face.

Thucydides
08-11-2005, 04:43 PM
Shut up nigger, no one gives a damn about your opinion. Damn, how I wish we still used your type as slaves.

SkunkIt
08-11-2005, 05:14 PM
Anarchy is Simple Plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

http://www.truepunk.com/interviews/simpleplan/simpleplan.jpg

Strider
08-11-2005, 06:43 PM
It's hard to tell, man... we've never ever had such an experience. But I think it would be worth a try. At least to see where it takes us.

noodlesfan
08-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Anarchy is Simple Plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

http://www.truepunk.com/interviews/simpleplan/simpleplan.jpg
i sure hope to god you were kidding god damn giraffes...

ichoose90
08-19-2005, 06:22 PM
Does anyone here even know anything about politics? So far all I've seen is 12 year old kids that think they know why Bush sucks saying 'anarchy rules.'

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-19-2005, 06:37 PM
This is seriously gay .

Homer
08-19-2005, 06:38 PM
Does anyone here even know anything about politics. So far all I've seen is 12 year old kids that think they know why Bush sucks saying 'anarchy rules.'

yeah... you see that's the thing, you're obviously not trying hard to find thread other than that, or you just look at the first thread here.

ichoose90
08-19-2005, 08:23 PM
yeah... you see that's the thing, you're obviously not trying hard to find thread other than that, or you just look at the first thread here.

The aweful truth has to come out. Now, if we're lucky this will be closed soon.

wheaty
08-19-2005, 09:54 PM
Shut up nigger, no one gives a damn about your opinion. Damn, how I wish we still used your type as slaves.
You are quite the child. Come back here when you grow up....Moving on. Anarchy is a great consept but it would never work. For one we have little inmature ppl screaming ANARCHY!!! and what have you. Secondly most people need regulations and laws or else they'll implode(not literaly). I dont not like government for one main reason on top of others: Almost every person that obtains power abuses it in some way. I could live in an anarchist world but could you?

RXP
08-20-2005, 01:43 AM

You deserve to be raped by a huge black guy.

Sin Studly
08-20-2005, 04:18 AM
No, she's actually right. If we wanted a niggers opinion we'd have told you what it was. Back in them chains, boy.

dalaksta
08-20-2005, 04:19 AM
!!!!no!!!!!

wheelchairman
08-20-2005, 05:23 AM
The anarchists here are truly examples of intellectual prowess.

NOAMR
08-20-2005, 08:43 AM
You are quite the child. Come back here when you grow up....Moving on. Anarchy is a great consept but it would never work. For one we have little inmature ppl screaming ANARCHY!!! and what have you. Secondly most people need regulations and laws or else they'll implode(not literaly). I dont not like government for one main reason on top of others: Almost every person that obtains power abuses it in some way. I could live in an anarchist world but could you?

Not really accord. I don't think people 'need regulations',
it's better if they decide for theirself what's good and bad, and not obligated by something above. Still, there can be agreements between people in anarchy, as long as they aren't obligated and made from someone who is 'higher' then you. I believe there will be 'mutual (un)aid' in anarchy: if you help the others and don't do them something bad, they will help you etc, but if you hurt them, you could be hurt back and schouldn't except any help. So people who want rules, could find them in 'society rules'(which allready excist; example: people don't accept it if you are rude and call names. Well, I personnally don't like a lot off them).

I also think all power is bad, and so think all hiërarchy schould disappearn and wonna do something to make it happen. It doesn't matter whether it is possible, how more power disappear, how better. Anarchy is the goal.

And I also think there are a lot off people who don't really know where they're talking off. Both from people who say to like anarchy as people who are against.

Sin Studly
08-20-2005, 11:10 AM
it's better if they decide for theirself what's good and bad, and not obligated by something above.

How long till somebody slits your throat in a society like that?

NOAMR
08-21-2005, 05:19 AM
How long till somebody slits your throat in a society like that?

Well, that won't happen a lot, cuz someone who kills someone else, can also be killed(when he's killing by the defending victim or afterwarts asre revenge). He doesn't got any advandage from it, only problems. I also think most people think it's bad to kill someone. And I allready explained, people who doesn't care about an action there are doing being bad, will be victims off the mutual(un)aid.

Sin Studly
08-21-2005, 05:27 AM
Oh Christ, how is it possible for anybody to be as naive as you?

The Living Abortion
08-21-2005, 05:38 AM
Well, that won't happen a lot, cuz someone who kills someone else, can also be killed(when he's killing by the defending victim or afterwarts asre revenge). He doesn't got any advandage from it, only problems. I also think most people think it's bad to kill someone. And I allready explained, people who doesn't care about an action there are doing being bad, will be victims off the mutual(un)aid.
I wish someone would kill me :(

wheelchairman
08-21-2005, 06:07 AM
^Shutup.

NOAMR
You do realize that a cycle of vengeance killings (not only being a step of centuries back in our society's progress) would also just be a cycle of ever increasing violence. I mean, it'd literally be confirming Sin's Gang-life theory.

RXP
08-21-2005, 07:43 AM
They'd have a police force, it just wouldn't be hierarchical in nature.

FeaR
08-21-2005, 12:17 PM
anarchy is my lifestyle but humans cant live in and anarchic world.thats genetic :rolleyes:

Sin Studly
08-21-2005, 01:53 PM
They'd have a police force, it just wouldn't be hierarchical in nature.

Which would make it even more corrupt, ineffective and expensive than the current police system.

JoY
08-21-2005, 02:41 PM
^Shutup.

oh man, that was HARSH! burnage.

wheaty
08-21-2005, 09:09 PM
it's better if they decide for theirself what's good and bad, and not obligated by something above. Still, there can be agreements between people in anarchy, as long as they aren't obligated and made from someone who is 'higher' then you. I believe there will be 'mutual (un)aid' in anarchy: if you help the others and don't do them something bad, they will help you etc, but if you hurt them, you could be hurt back and schouldn't except any help. So people who want rules, could find them in 'society rules'(which allready excist; example: people don't accept it if you are rude and call names. Well, I personnally don't like a lot off them).

I also think all power is bad, and so think all hiërarchy schould disappearn and wonna do something to make it happen. It doesn't matter whether it is possible, how more power disappear, how better. Anarchy is the goal.

And I also think there are a lot off people who don't really know where they're talking off. Both from people who say to like anarchy as people who are against.
Wow, that opened my eyes a bit..makes alot of sence. Although what I meant about people needing regulations (not all people at that) is that with out them most ppl would function, they wouldnt know what to do

wheaty
08-21-2005, 09:14 PM
(not only being a step of centuries back in our society's progress)
Versus what the suposed Centuries we've progressed...maybe in time.

Oh Christ, how is it possible for anybody to be as naive as you?
Being naive is much better than being a complet fuck! In a society like the one he is talking about one your not getting the point (it also would need work) YOU would be one of the first to "have his throat slit"

NOAMR
08-22-2005, 05:20 AM
Okay, lets try to reply to you all:

wheelchairman (the revenge makes much violence thing):

Yeah, I know revenge isn't really the way, but just knowing there could be a revenge, will hold people to kill. I think kill the killer isn't really the way, you schould just make 'm feel that you don't accept his action and let 'm have no profit from it.

Sin Studly -(resposing to RXP about the police force):

I think it would be less corrupt, cuz it would exist off people who wonna protect their community, and not off people who are just in it for the money.

-about the naieve thing:

I think you are more naieve, cuz you believe people would stop doing crimes if you lock them up, treath them bad and make them even more hate you. You believe this society works, and doesn't see how it is chaos, violence and oppression.

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 08:58 AM
Yeah, I know revenge isn't really the way, but just knowing there could be a revenge, will hold people to kill. I think kill the killer isn't really the way, you schould just make 'm feel that you don't accept his action and let 'm have no profit from it.

Putting them in prison and executing them shows that society doesn't accept their actions, but stern disapproval from the community is somehow supposed to be more powerful? You think gangsters don't realise killing somebody might mean they'll be killed in revenge already? You're a fucking idiot.

I think it would be less corrupt, cuz it would exist off people who wonna protect their community, and not off people who are just in it for the money.

People join the police force because they want to protect their community, they become corrupt because they get paid shit and can't support their families. You think people are going to police the community for free without extorting what they can? You're a fucking idiot.

I think you are more naieve, cuz you believe people would stop doing crimes if you lock them up, treath them bad and make them even more hate you. You believe this society works, and doesn't see how it is chaos, violence and oppression.

No, I believe criminals will stop committing crimes when you execute them, and potential criminals will be discouraged from crime when you dismember the corpses of the condemned and gibbet their severed pieces across town. Instead of putting down the current system, why don't you explain how anarchism will stop people from killing, raping, and stealing?

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 08:59 AM
Being naive is much better than being a complet fuck! In a society like the one he is talking about one your not getting the point (it also would need work) YOU would be one of the first to "have his throat slit"

No, because I'm not a naive vagina like you. The weak and the stupid would be the first to be slaughtered.

Satanic_Surfer
08-22-2005, 04:07 PM
Studly, would you not concider the fact that the low income and third world poor people already are the ones who are first to step into the slaughtering process of the capitalist market? That is because - that happens in the hunting for profit. Without profit to gain, who would oppress the African workers for example?

And for all you nutcases out there who critisize the values of Anarchism so much, let me ask you something personal: Have you EVER been taking part of an Anarchist commune, an Anarchist squat or an Anarchist gathering of some other kind, be it meeting or festival. Where the state has not put their violent machine with cops, all over the place? For you who has (if any of you ever) been into any of these places, answer me, have you ever been treated without respect? Much likely, nobody will answer to that question since nobody HAS a concrete answer, but i can talk from personal experience and say that i have never seen a crime against moral values been comitted at a place where activists has reclaimed the spot and turned it into Anarchy.

Or does anybody have any situation to actually mention where these actually would have occured?

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 04:22 PM
Greed for power over other human beings is probably the strongest aspect of human nature. Power through money, power through position, power through the sword. This will never change, ever, no matter what pussy anticapitalist society you try to create.

And the commune thing is completely irrelevent. Anarchist communes are full of vag hippies who go out into the middle of nowhere to live like vag hippies. I have no problem with that, let them fuck off to their communes and leave everyone else alone. If it works for them, fine. But if you want to integrate anarchism into the rest of society, it's not just going to be vag hippies. Everyone else will be there too, the rapists, drug addicts, brawlers, bullies, gangsters, thrill killers, serial murderers.

original_prankster
08-22-2005, 04:22 PM
Anarchy is really a stupid idea. We need SOME FORM OF LEADERSHIP. Do you really want someone coming into your house and stealing everything you own and not have anything done about it?

The world would be in total chaos. Do you people REALLY want to go out everyday and worry whether you're going to live or not?

*Sigh*

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 04:26 PM
Anarchism has leadership, just a really pathetic ineffectual form of leadership.

Satanic_Surfer
08-22-2005, 04:35 PM
In a state of Anarchy, furnitudes would be for free, there would not be a need of stealing it, unlike TODAY for many!

Drug abusers does not harm anyone else though, no matter what you think of drug usage. These crimes u mention are all made of the class society, or have u seen a classfree zone where raping ever has occured, Anarchists or not?

No, Anarchists does not have leadership or hiearchy systems, Anarchists choose representators sometime for the use of organization. In a Democracy, the elected politicans are supposed to stand as our representators, not our leaders, wich is a big fault with Democracy, "a leader isnt center of a Democracy" as you probably know.

"Human nature" does not include such actions such as oppression or bombing other civilizations, as only a small minority has ever done these things, and they have always tended to be politicans, or have you ever?
Human nature is among other things, egoism, not egocentricism. Egoism means that we all have an ego that needs to be fed, and what better way is it to feed everyones ego by turning every possible part of our civilization into public property?

Answer these questions if you can, or simply admit that you cannot.

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 04:53 PM
These crimes u mention are all made of the class society, or have u seen a classfree zone where raping ever has occured, Anarchists or not?

No such thing as a classfree zone exists, and if it were even possible, which it isn't, people would still rape because that's the only way some people get off. And that would nullify the classfree zone anyway, because it would split people into "Victims" and "Abusers". The fact that I have never heard of a rape in a classfree zone does not support anarchism at all, because classfree zones do not, and will never, exist.

"Human nature" does not include such actions such as oppression or bombing other civilizations, as only a small minority has ever done these things, and they have always tended to be politicans, or have you ever?

Human nature is rooted in oppression. Only a small minority have had the means to do such things, but who can say they've never bullied or insulted somebody to make themself feel better. Who can say they've never spent a dollar that inevitably went to support human suffering? No, I've never bombed or oppressed another civilisation, and that fact that does not support anarchism.

Human nature is among other things, egoism, not egocentricism. Egoism means that we all have an ego that needs to be fed, and what better way is it to feed everyones ego by turning every possible part of our civilization into public property?

And everybodies going to be okay with this? Who's going to grow crops, knowing that anybody who feels like it can come and take them? Who's going to build machines knowing that anybody who feels like it can take them. People aren't as co-operative as you'd like to think. Not everybody in the world can be happy, this is fact. Some people need to cause the pain and suffering of others to feed their ego, this is not because they're oppressed, this is because they're sick in their motherfucking heads. Some people need to elevate themselves above others in status through work and thievery, this is not class related, this is basic human nature. There is no way to feed everybodies ego, and there never will be.

Answered your questions, now you can answer mine.

What kind of upbringing were you raised in to make you so mindbogglingly naive and stupid?

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 04:58 PM
Drug abusers does not harm anyone else though, no matter what you think of drug usage.

Oh, come the fuck on. Have you ever seen somebody at the end of a three month drinking binge, so confused and aggressive they don't know where the fuck they are or what the fuck they're doing and lash out and anybody and everybody? Is this class related?

Somebody eight days awake from methamphetamine abuse, completely and utterly insane from sleep deprivation and amphetamine psychosis, convinced that Satan is trying to steal their brain to take the secrets out that were implanted by the Mossad? Is this class related?

It's not all oppressed peasants in third-world countries, victims of drug dealing syndicates and people mugged for fix money, certain drugs ; the most addictive drugs known to man, in my opinion, do make people crazy and violent.

Satanic_Surfer
08-22-2005, 05:06 PM
Answer: Criticism.
Criticism in the way of watching, taking part of, and developing.

Your own political agenda fits very well into the political genre of fascism. As an antifascist, i know your ideals obviously. Your kind tend to rather critizise subjects that has never been prooved wrong in a basic way for that there are no knowledge from the fascists of how to critizise Anarchism as they have never taken part of it. But only because that oppression exists under the current system, it does not necessarily mean that it would exist in a society opposing itself to the one we have today. Most likely it is hard to critizise such things, but as there is no knowledge and fascists tend to rather critisize than thinking. it is explainable.

How can u then say that these crimes are bot made of the class society if a classfree zone has never existed according to you?

And how can you say it never will just because it fits into your personal belief, but there is a personal belief of every thinking being too.

This conversation would be so much easier to have face to face of by msn or a chat however, as im a bit bothered by spending my time around this place.

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 05:18 PM
Your own political agenda fits very well into the political genre of fascism. As an antifascist, i know your ideals obviously. Your kind tend to rather critizise subjects that has never been prooved wrong in a basic way for that there are no knowledge from the fascists of how to critizise Anarchism as they have never taken part of it. But only because that oppression exists under the current system, it does not necessarily mean that it would exist in a society opposing itself to the one we have today. Most likely it is hard to critizise such things, but as there is no knowledge and fascists tend to rather critisize than thinking. it is explainable.

Anarchists do more criticising than fascists, fascists can actually back up their arguments. All anarchists can do is whine about how unfair and classist everything is, and make no solid arguments as to why anything would change under anarchism. It wouldn't, because anarchism would inherently require the nullification of human nature to work.

How can u then say that these crimes are bot made of the class society if a classfree zone has never existed according to you?.

A classfree society has never existed and will never exist, because it's impossible. In anarchism you might claim there are no classes, but there still will be, victims and abusers, winners and losers, because human nature demands that, and will always demand that. How does sadism factor into class? What about sexual predators, how do they factor in? Is paranoid schizophrenia "class related"?

And how can you say it never will just because it fits into your personal belief, but there is a personal belief of every thinking being too..

I don't understand your question because you're retarded.

Now, I've answered your questions. Where's your answer to mine?

Satanic_Surfer
08-22-2005, 07:56 PM
As you're retarded, you most likely missed my answer to your question in my other input.

There are and will be no fascists that ever can back up their ideals on a solid base of knowledge.

To argue about politics is useless and i suggest we better stop it anyways, because we're of different opinions and no matter how much we argue, we will not reach a point where we agree, a discussion is one thing yet arguing is pointless, what goals are there to reach?

Though i believe you act a bit immature as you speak of "you anarchists" as if i necessarily have to be just like anyone calling him/herself "anarchist". In fact i never said im an anarchist in the sense of those words (or at all, but that would not be the whole truth).

But you have an interesting point of view upon "human nature" wich i (believe it or not) somewhat share with you. I believe that human nature is far more complex than that it only would reach to a certain state of mind, as nothing is black or white. A human is not only able to feel love OR hate, but we're all somewhere in between compassion and outrage. Unlike most anarchists, i believe that human nature includes a strong ego.

That is a fact that is sometimes counterproductive, sometimes it leads to the fact that we support the oppression o fothers without really thinking about it as any bigger deal, and that is what "justifies" it all for the moment. Every human being has something wich the rest of the animals on this planet has, an ego, yes. Everybody has a need to fill his/her ego, that is a necessarity for existence. And it is a very complecated question. Because even if we sometimes beat eachother up, we can, other times, share of what we have, too. Wich puts "human nature" not in selfishness, but believing in some kind of "utopia" where selfishness does not exist is completely idiotic and should not even be considered. I guess i simply didnt explain myself good enough earlier. Critisicing Anarchism is one thing, but on the basis of believing that Anarchists think they have some sort of utopia going on, is wrong, because that is far from true. The world will certainly never be perfect. But as we're always somewhere in between negative and positive feelings, just because the world will never become perfect (ones breath anothers death) does it mean it cant get better?

Because if the world cannot by any means, be better. What would the point of life be? Well... enjoyment most likely i'd still say. But if we cant enjoy our lifes more than what we do already... well fuck it then, point is that it doesnt happen to be that way. Nothing is predecided and if you pull one end of a rope, it will turn that direction just a little bit more. Okay you're never gonna have it all for yourself, but shall you then stop pulling? No... just pull harder and hope for the best. It does not really matter whether it's about Anarchism or Liberalism or Communism/Conserativism... ism? =\ anyways... as long the struggle is for equality and against oppression, it's fine with me.

So the point is that whatever opinions one might have. Is there any reason in the world to actually support slaughter of innocents? It brings us back to the question of the ego, because fighting against what is morally unaccepted will feed your ego. Accepting the grey world of stupidity we have already, is not gonna feed ones ego very much. Do you see the dilemma? In the end the answer is that nothing is predecided but that there only are two choises. Accept it and fight, or dont accept it and go on with your life... it wont bring anything to the better though... not even self sadisfaction, wich i highly praise.

wheaty
08-22-2005, 09:48 PM
Sin you are so one minded it is sick

Sin Studly
08-23-2005, 03:16 AM
I went over your reply, and saw no mention of your upbringing. Guess I must be retarded. Anyways, I'm refusing to read another word you say until you answer my question, and I'm sure I won't be missing much.

wheaty, one-minded? That's okay, because if you're stupid enough to think anarchy could work you must be no-minded.

NOAMR
08-23-2005, 06:28 AM
Sin Studly, I'm so tired off that calling names off you. Use arguments, and without something after it like 'stupid anarchist', 'fucking idiot', 'you're retarted'... No-one's opinion is less than someone else's, I don't agree with you and often think you know very little about what you're talking off, but I don't start to call names, that's childly.

Now 'bout the classfree society: there will indeed prolly always be small differences, but that doesn't mean there can't be a society with less hiërarchy and class-differences. And in that society, there will be less crime, cuz there is less reason for it. That's how crime can be decreased, not be eliminating the 'criminals' and make the class-differences bigger. People who commit crimes are often so desperated that they have almost no choice, why would they otherwise do it knowing what the consequences are?

Sin Studly
08-23-2005, 07:26 AM
I wouldn't call you names if you weren't all so fucking stupid. Anarchism will not work. Ever. Perhaps if it were possible people that weren't annoying liberal hippies who've taken their first semester of college and think they have society "all figured out" would back it.

wheaty
08-23-2005, 10:59 PM
Haha did I ever say it would work...

NOAMR
08-24-2005, 10:21 AM
Indeed, it isn't the point whether it would work or not, it's about whether it would be the 'best' or not. I think it can work, people, and so also their minds, evoluate, and so will be better and better in thinking for themselfs. But you don't think any farther than anarchy=no government or organisation at all=chaos. While anrchism is far more then no government.

Oh yes, and it's not cuz you don't agree with someone or think someone has a 'stupid' opinion, that you schould call names. It doesn't make good discussion, it's only irritant. And you almost always call names, not just when it's about anarchism.

Sin Studly
08-24-2005, 05:33 PM
Something I've noticed about the anarchists here.

None of them can speak English properly. What's with that?

Satanic_Surfer
08-24-2005, 08:07 PM
On the other hand... something most likely brand new to the masses 'round this forum. Maybe everyone isnt raised to speak english? Most likely though, we europeans generally speak 2 languages at least while 3 is not uncommon either. To make it more personal... ever wondered why most americans spell zwahili quite poorly? Use that brain (oh i know there is one deep in there somewhere) extra hard and you'll find an answer.

Speaking of answers, as i mentioned twice to lil Studly overthere, that first answer was "criticism". Though i believe we're facing some ignorance and unwillingness of understanding here, otherwise that would most likely have been noticed.

When it comes to Anarchism, lets turn it around; What justifies the crimes of todays capitalist world?

Sin Studly
08-24-2005, 09:44 PM
Speaking of answers, as i mentioned twice to lil Studly overthere, that first answer was "criticism".

I asked you "What kind of upbringing made you so naive and stupid", how is "criticism" supposed to be considered an answer? It doesn't even vaguely resemble an answer to that question, and as such I had no idea it was supposed to be your answer. If you're seriously this stupid I'm going to have to discontinue all further discussion with you.

Oh, and to answer your unanswered questions, "Blue", and "Twelve".

Fucking retard.

wheaty
08-24-2005, 09:46 PM
The need to be that much higher or have that much more some thing I like to call Class Aileanation

Satanic_Surfer
08-24-2005, 09:55 PM
maybe because i said "ANSWER:" before i said basically "criticism" followed up with a few lines explaining further? ure right tho... in your world, everyone else surely has to be retarded... what a threat of being ignored by you tho... how will i now spend my lonely nights?! HAHAHAHA....

NOAMR
08-25-2005, 06:23 AM
I asked you "What kind of upbringing made you so naive and stupid", how is "criticism" supposed to be considered an answer? It doesn't even vaguely resemble an answer to that question, and as such I had no idea it was supposed to be your answer. If you're seriously this stupid I'm going to have to discontinue all further discussion with you.

Oh, and to answer your unanswered questions, "Blue", and "Twelve".

Fucking retard.

I don't remember that you asked that question before, even tho it's completely logical you would. But how can you do so difficult cuz he didn't answer it, while it isn't really a question which is worth to answer or usefull in the discussion?

And about the english grammar thing: I live in Belgium, and my second language is French here, so English is just my thirth. I off course know it also from the internet an so on, but do you speak 3 languages( and I also get German, but not that much that I can speak it good)?

Sin Studly
08-25-2005, 11:28 AM
maybe because i said "ANSWER:" before i said basically "criticism" followed up with a few lines explaining further? ure right tho... in your world, everyone else surely has to be retarded... what a threat of being ignored by you tho... how will i now spend my lonely nights?! HAHAHAHA....

It's still nothing close to an answer. I've answered the questions you've asked, even though most of them have been loaded questions promoting impossible situations, and you still haven't answered my one simply question in any way that makes any sense whatsoever. What kind of fucking upbringing did you have to make you so fucking stupid and naive? Are you a Mormon or what?

I don't remember that you asked that question before, even tho it's completely logical you would. But how can you do so difficult cuz he didn't answer it, while it isn't really a question which is worth to answer or usefull in the discussion?

Are his questions? "Have u ever seen rape in a classfree zone", "have u ever bombed or opressed another civilisations", what the fuck is that bullshit? My question has far more connection with the topic than anything he's asked, and that's probably the reason he's avoiding answering it.

And about the english grammar thing: I live in Belgium, and my second language is French here, so English is just my thirth. I off course know it also from the internet an so on, but do you speak 3 languages( and I also get German, but not that much that I can speak it good)?

Er weicht immer noch meiner Frage aus, und ich werde mich nicht mehr damit beschäftigen mit euch dummen Anarchisten zu streiten so lange ihr nicht aufhört mit euren ideologischen Doktrinen herumzulabern ohne meine Fragen zu beantworten. Und lernt Englisch. Ihr seid genauso schlimm wie die Briten.

the_GoDdEsS
08-25-2005, 11:58 AM

This is a politics forum. The subtitle is 'Discuss Politics'. Stating "Anarchy is all." is no argument to start a discussion. As you can see this is getting far too off topic and is no real discussion. Continue 'discussing' it in the other anarchist thread.