PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Exposure

Homer
08-09-2005, 05:42 PM
This is one my favorite shows. It's basically one of those shows that show clips of home videos where something goes wrong, but the great thing about this show is that every episode has a different theme and it presents it in a humurous way. It's on every weekday at either 4:00 p.m. or 1:00 a.m. (central time) on Spike TV. Has anyone else seen this show? If you didn't, watch it.

(I made this thread because nothing else was happening on the boards)

JohnnyNemesis
08-09-2005, 05:44 PM
I love this show! This became quite the late-night guilty pleasure for my buds and I when it used to be on FOX at 4AM every Saturday night. We'd stay up and just bug out, watching the show and laughing at how crazy the clips are, and how horrible the voice-over host is. He makes puns and tells jokes that are so bad they're good, but I shouldn't distract from the shows main focus: all those insane clips.

Homer
08-09-2005, 05:47 PM
haha, yeah the jokes are cheesy, but it gets the job done. I don't recall seeing it on FOX, but it's on Spike TV now. And is it just me, or have you heard that voice before?

Jebus
08-09-2005, 05:50 PM
Haha, isn't the show where they make fun of anyone with a mullet? I loved that show! It used to come out in channel 9 but I think it got cancelled.

coke_a_holic
08-09-2005, 05:51 PM
There was one where they were doing backward clips, and you see this bridge over a river. Suddenly this guy comes flying up from the river all the way onto the bridge and into a the backseat of a car that was flying backwards at 70 miles an hour. It was so fucking awesome.

barangatang
08-09-2005, 05:54 PM
Its also on spike. You can "check your local listings" here. (http://www.maximumexp.com/)

JohnnyNemesis
08-09-2005, 06:13 PM
Haha, isn't the show where they make fun of anyone with a mullet? I loved that show! It used to come out in channel 9 but I think it got cancelled.

I don't know what your channel 9 is, but mine is UPN, and it used to be on that channel on Sunday afternoons as well! It's a bit of a "journeyman" show.

Homer, I'm sure I've heard that voice elsewhere, but I don't know where! It's pretty generic, so I may not have heard it after all...

kickass0987654321
08-09-2005, 06:27 PM
I watched this show on some damn airplane TV. I don't remeber paying that much attention, just something to keep me busy on a 16 hour flight to China.