PDA

View Full Version : Warped Tour in DC (actually it's Virginia, whatever)

coke_a_holic
08-09-2005, 08:58 PM
Who's going? I'll try to have pictures in a few days. Maybe I'll see some people there, it should be good show if the weather isn't like it was today.

coke_a_holic
08-10-2005, 08:41 PM
No one? Oh well, you guys missed a great show. They played the usual:
All I Want
Come out and Play
Can't Repeat
Can't Get my Head Around You
Bad Habit
Self Esteem

Although they rocked, I think Big D or the Briefs may have been better. I got kicked in the head because of the crowd surfers, unfortunately, but it was awesome. I'll have my bad pictures later for all to see.

Tired_Of_You
08-10-2005, 08:56 PM
You probably forgot some songs, because they susually play like 8 or 9 songs. Your pictures will be good, I'm sure. Don't forget to post them! =D

Rivix
08-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Yeah man you left a few songs out, I just got back from the same show. Let me say they fucking rocked. THe crowd was insane, and the offspring just fucking blew my mind. If im not mistaken the line up was

All I Want
Keep em Seperated
Bad Habit
Can't Repeat
Staring at the Sun
Self Esteem
Kids arn't alright

I don't think Kids arn't alright ended it, though im sure self esteem didnt either so maybe I am leaving a song out. I kinda blacked out at that point from the heat and the pits and just remember attempting to fuck people up.

Hell of a show, best there I'd say, followed by Dropkick then My chemical

*note: Damn my arm still fuckin hurts from the pits, I cant feel my head from all the crowd surfers, and I lost my wallet with 250 dollars, my liscense and my debt card, but goddamn it was worth it to goto the tour this year. Best warped yet (well almost ;) )

coke_a_holic
08-11-2005, 12:01 PM
I left in the middle of the murphy's for The Briefs, I think it was worth it. Although Big D was the best in my opinion. Back to Offspring: I knew I'd forgotten Staring at the Sun, but I completely forgot the Kids are Alright. I kept getting kicked in the back of the head by crowd surfers. Where were you in the crowd?

Rivix
08-11-2005, 02:15 PM
If you heard some kid yell, Anyone see a wallet? afterwords it was me lmao

I was maybe 3 to 5 rows away from the front, started in the middle right infront of dexter but somehow ended up over on the right. I normally stayed infront of the pit.

coke_a_holic
08-11-2005, 06:06 PM
Yeah, I was off to the left. I'm not a very tough guy, so I didn't want to get beat up in the pit. I was pretty close to the stage compared to most of the crowd. The show seemed way too short, I was disappointed.

Rivix
08-11-2005, 06:59 PM
Yeah I was hoping they would play more, and when the crowd chanted "One more song" I could have sworn they would come back on but nah.... oh well.

coke_a_holic
08-11-2005, 07:11 PM
I still think they weren't the best there, the best ones were the bands playing at the Ernie Ball stage and the Volcom/Hurley ones. Monty, Big D, the Briefs, the Dead 60's, and the Street Dogs totally kicked ass. Also, the girl stage was pretty good, despite getting no attention. The main stages had too much clutter, not very good to be around.

dexterisMYman
08-12-2005, 04:47 AM
i took some pics when i was there ill try and post them.

~Flare~
08-12-2005, 01:11 PM
Yeah man you left a few songs out, I just got back from the same show. Let me say they fucking rocked. THe crowd was insane, and the offspring just fucking blew my mind. If im not mistaken the line up was

All I Want
Keep em Seperated
Bad Habit
Can't Repeat
Staring at the Sun
Self Esteem
Kids arn't alright

I don't think Kids arn't alright ended it, though im sure self esteem didnt either so maybe I am leaving a song out. I kinda blacked out at that point from the heat and the pits and just remember attempting to fuck people up.

Hell of a show, best there I'd say, followed by Dropkick then My chemical

*note: Damn my arm still fuckin hurts from the pits, I cant feel my head from all the crowd surfers, and I lost my wallet with 250 dollars, my liscense and my debt card, but goddamn it was worth it to goto the tour this year. Best warped yet (well almost ;) )

i just got back from the same show and im 100 percent self esteem ended it :P

Rivix
08-14-2005, 08:07 PM
Haha, well maybe next time i wont mosh so hard and i'll be able to rememeber what the damn list goes :P