PDA

View Full Version : Bullies

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-10-2005, 10:38 AM
What are your opinions of these high-school predators, the necessary function of natural selection that culls the weak and stupid from the ranks of the younger generation?

Megs
08-10-2005, 10:40 AM
they are neccessary to knock kids down to build them up again. you know sort of...i dunno. without bullies kids wouldn't realise that not everyone in this world is nice.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Hello, people reply!

Socially Rejected
08-10-2005, 01:33 PM
I was bullied all of my school life for the way i look and becuase i was always quiet so it isn't a suprise that i want to kill them all and cause them as much pain as they caused me.

notoriousdoc
08-10-2005, 01:50 PM
The only way top get rid of a bully is to stand up to it. There's nothing wrong with being bullied either, it's natural, like stupidity and necrophilia

sKratch
08-10-2005, 01:55 PM
Nimrod In Town']What are your opinions of these high-school predators, the necessary function of natural selection that culls the weak and stupid from the ranks of the younger generation?
Even if you really did come up with this wording yourself, the fact that I, along with most everyone else I'm sure, assume that you stole it from somewhere really says something about you.

In any case, stand up to a bully and you won't get bullied.

Conspiracy of One
08-10-2005, 02:00 PM
Noone messes with me at school.......Or they wont if they ever did :rolleyes:

notoriousdoc
08-10-2005, 02:02 PM
Noone messes with me at school.......Or they wont if they ever did :rolleyes:
Yeah, you'd WHUP their sorry asses wouldn't you? You'd irritate them into submission!

Socially Rejected
08-10-2005, 02:04 PM
[QUOTE=sKratch]Even if you really did come up with this wording yourself, the fact that I, along with most everyone else I'm sure, assume that you stole it from somewhere really says something about you.

For some people it's EXTREMELY hard to stand up to someone espeicially if they had a traumatic child hood and that's what make's them so quiet and they don't want to speak up about things so just keep things to thierselves and every day the bullies keep going on and on and on and thiers no way out, all you want to do is run away, but if you "dog it" then you get into shit so you just face them and they hurt you mentally and physiclaly till your lieing on the ground completely weakless with the whole world going by and they couldn't give to shits about you because your just some loser and you constantly think the worst in yourself so you don't get anywhere in life.

notoriousdoc
08-10-2005, 02:13 PM
For some people it's EXTREMELY hard to stand up to someone espeicially if they had a traumatic child hood and that's what make's them so quiet and they don't want to speak up about things so just keep things to thierselves and every day the bullies keep going on and on and on and thiers no way out, all you want to do is run away, but if you "dog it" then you get into shit so you just face them and they hurt you mentally and physiclaly till your lieing on the ground completely weakless with the whole world going by and they couldn't give to shits about you because your just some loser and you constantly think the worst in yourself so you don't get anywhere in life

:(:( Do you ever feel like breaking down? :(:(
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just donít belong
And no one understands you

sKratch
08-10-2005, 02:15 PM
http://www.skratch-zero.com/crap/paparoach.jpg

notoriousdoc
08-10-2005, 02:18 PM
:( Do you ever wanna run away?
Do you lock yourself in your room?:(
:( With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you screaming:(

Conspiracy of One
08-10-2005, 02:20 PM
Yeah, you'd WHUP their sorry asses wouldn't you? You'd irritate them into submission!

Nah actually id just beat the fuck out of them until they realized not to mess with me....that 2 years of tae kwon do helps :D

rodney mullen
08-10-2005, 03:58 PM
Nimrod In Town']What are your opinions of these high-school predators, the necessary function of natural selection that culls the weak and stupid from the ranks of the younger generation?
i was bullied all my life until i started skateboarding.

rodney mullen
08-10-2005, 04:00 PM
and i just got a brand new almost complete off ebay for $65.

irishpunkrockgirl
08-10-2005, 04:01 PM
i was bullied for all of primary school...i dont know why...still bullied by my brother...for no reason.

rodney mullen
08-10-2005, 04:04 PM
i was bullied for all of primary school...i dont know why...still bullied by my brother...for no reason.
brothers suck and i dont even have one.

Jebus
Even if you really did come up with this wording yourself, the fact that I, along with most everyone else I'm sure, assume that you stole it from somewhere really says something about you.

In any case, stand up to a bully and you won't get bullied.
http://forum.vgcats.com/showthread.php?t=2929

I don't think I've ever seen one those "movie" bullies that beat you up for you luch money but I've had my fair share of certain people who dislike you for some reason. If they bother you, fight back.

JohnnyNemesis
It's not easy to stand up to bullies as a child. I was bullied pretty bad throughout elementary and middle school.

That shit stopped sometime during my first year of high school though. Even though I realized that things were a helluva lot more dangerous at that point (gangs started to spring up everywhere, and there were a few teenage murders in my very neighborhood), it was just easier to stand up to people as I got older. I don't know if it's just the mindset of a teenager, or maybe it was just me, but I was itching to fight at that point and simply wouldn't stand for that any more.

Most "bullies" left me alone. They're usually way more scared of you than you are of them, you'll be surprised to learn.

EDIT: It was obvious that Nimrod copied the thing, but now that it's been proven, he looks even more pathetic.

Homer
08-10-2005, 04:05 PM
what the hell's a 'bully' anyways? I mean, come on. It's not THAT hard to not get bullied. If it's because of your looks, change them. If it's the way you act, change it. You can either do that, but if you're not a weak pussy, you stand up to them. I don't mean just 'talk' to them. I mean by acting tough (but not psychopathic), like fighting fire with fire.

yeah....

rodney mullen
08-10-2005, 04:05 PM
It's not easy to stand up to bullies as a child. I was bullied pretty bad throughout elementary and middle school.

That shit stopped sometime during my first year of high school though. Even though I realized that things were a helluva lot more dangerous at that point (gangs started to spring up everywhere, and there were a few teenage murders in my very neighborhood), it was just easier to stand up to people as I got older. I don't know if it's just the mindset of a teenager, or maybe it was just me, but I was itching to fight at that point and simply wouldn't stand for that any more.

Most "bullies" left me alone. They're usually way more scared of you than you are of them, you'll be surprised to learn.
i sure cant wait till high school

irishpunkrockgirl
08-10-2005, 04:06 PM
oh wait.. i got bullied because i owned a horse.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-10-2005, 04:08 PM
i sure cant wait till high school

You're not in high school?

~*hit_that*~
08-10-2005, 04:10 PM
[QUOTE=sKratch]Even if you really did come up with this wording yourself, the fact that I, along with most everyone else I'm sure, assume that you stole it from somewhere really says something about you.

For some people it's EXTREMELY hard to stand up to someone espeicially if they had a traumatic child hood and that's what make's them so quiet and they don't want to speak up about things so just keep things to thierselves and every day the bullies keep going on and on and on and thiers no way out, all you want to do is run away, but if you "dog it" then you get into shit so you just face them and they hurt you mentally and physiclaly till your lieing on the ground completely weakless with the whole world going by and they couldn't give to shits about you because your just some loser and you constantly think the worst in yourself so you don't get anywhere in life.

Couldn't have put that better myself. Bullies suck :mad:

rodney mullen
08-10-2005, 04:10 PM
Nimrod In Town']You're not in high school?
no im 13

10 characters

Brines
08-10-2005, 04:15 PM

Boo hoo, a crappy upbringing is no reason to be such a pussy that you're afraid to stand up to people. Someone fucks with you? Punch them in the face. I've done it, and the problems stopped. You start to gain respect after you stop being a whiny little bitch. There's no excuse.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-10-2005, 05:56 PM
no im 13

10 characters

Oh. Ok......

sKratch
08-10-2005, 09:43 PM
http://forum.vgcats.com/showthread.php?t=2929

I don't think I've ever seen one those "movie" bullies that beat you up for you luch money but I've had my fair share of certain people who dislike you for some reason. If they bother you, fight back.
There's something fundamentally sad about stealing a topic from another forum because you can't come up with anything on your own.

Sin Studly
08-11-2005, 03:35 AM
Standing up to the wrong bully can get you fucked up pretty bad, I've seen kids who got taught the "stand up for yourself and they'll leave you alone" speech and got mashed up.

Do what I did, instead of standing up to somebody who might have stomped my head in, I just stabbed one of my friends in the leg with a biro in plain view of dozens of people. Nobody fucked with me again, and I didn't risk getting stomped.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-11-2005, 09:02 AM
There's something fundamentally sad about stealing a topic from another forum because you can't come up with anything on your own.
That's me, you dickhead.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-11-2005, 09:04 AM
Nimrod In Town']That's me, you dickhead.

Really? Well.. how come the emails on both of your profiles are different?

Sin Studly
08-11-2005, 09:06 AM

He's maybe been banned a few times less there?

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-11-2005, 09:07 AM
I think 'tards like that need to take a test before they're allowed to sign up to these forums. Do well, they're allowed on. Do badly, and they're not allowed on, and have their hands hacked off. Just to make sure.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-11-2005, 09:07 AM

'cause im getting banned alot there.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-11-2005, 09:08 AM
Nimrod In Town']'cause im getting banned alot there.

So if I send an email to one of the email addresses, you'll reply to it?

Sin Studly
08-11-2005, 09:08 AM
and have their hands hacked off.

Ironbarring them until the bones are shattered and twisted and never heal properly will be just as effective, and far less messy (infinitely more painful, though).

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-11-2005, 09:09 AM
So if I send an email to one of the email addresses, you'll reply to it?

Yeah. Not now, but i will.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Nimrod In Town']Yeah. Not now, but i will.

Alright, I'll send an email to one, and you have to reply with "Hello TUNB, this is LOdAT of the Offspring Forum." Exactly like that.

JohnnyNemesis
08-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Nimrod In Town']Yeah. Not now, but i will.

Translation: I won't, because I'm lying.

Sin Studly
08-11-2005, 09:11 AM
When do we get to break/sever his hands?

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-11-2005, 09:12 AM
When do we get to break/sever his hands?

At your discretion.