PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Germans

Linda
08-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Freeway death slows commute
A woman, said to be a member of a German band, died this morning when she reportedly jumped from a limo traveling south on the 405 near the Fairview exit in Costa Mesa.

By JOHN McDONALD
The Orange County Register

COSTA MESA A 25-year-old woman reportedly leaped from the back of a Hummer limousine on the San Diego (405) Freeway in a suicide this morning, the California Highway Patrol reported.

Police said that the woman was a member of a German band and was out with friends when the incident occurred.

"They had been at a celebrity event in Los Angeles and then went to a friend's house in Costa Mesa," Costa Mesa police Sgt. Marty Carver said. "They left the Costa Mesa house and that's when she exited the car," he said. There were five others in the back of the limousine, including another member of the band. The others were friends, he said.

The incident occurred on the southbound lanes of the freeway at about 5 a.m. just north of the Fairview Road exit, the CHP reported. The vehicle was in the carpool lane and moving at about 65 mph when the woman left the vehicle. The Orange County coroner's office was called to the scene, and the carpool lane and the four lanes adjacent to it will be closed until further notice.

Traffic on the freeway backed up to the Garden Grove (22) Freeway during the morning rush hour, CHP Officer Denise Quesada said. She added that local streets near the 405 were backed up with motorists trying to find alternative routes, and the normally heavy 22 became clogged with spillover traffic from the 405 backup.

Carver said the incident is being investigated as a suspicious death until all of the witnesses have been questioned and the facts determined.

The incident was reported to CHP by the limousine driver, who pulled to the side of the freeway near Bristol Street. A motorist called the CHP at about 6 a.m. to report he hit something that fell out of the limousine but did not know it was a person until he heard a traffic report on the radio, the CHP said.

sKratch
08-10-2005, 11:58 AM
What did Ponch have to say about that?

Conspiracy of One
08-10-2005, 11:59 AM
Get to the point linda :D

Paint_It_Black
08-10-2005, 12:09 PM
Get to the point linda :D

Hahaha, you're basically ridiculously nice to everyone, so for you to say that it's like a real person saying "Shut the fuck up you old whore".

Conspiracy of One
08-10-2005, 12:14 PM
Im not rediculously nice to everyone......Am i? :confused:

arak0r
08-10-2005, 06:01 PM
fuck :( linda is still alive

wheelchairman
08-10-2005, 08:10 PM
That has nothing to do with nationality, most likely, a lot more with drugs.

sKratch
08-10-2005, 08:17 PM
I still want to know what Ponch and Jon think about the whole situation, and what Sarge thinks too.

Linda
08-10-2005, 08:58 PM
That has nothing to do with nationality, most likely, a lot more with drugs.

My thoughts exactly. No suicide involved either.

sKratch - I don't know, they haven't called me to tell me yet.