08-11-2005, 04:42 AM
I guess it's just me...*sobs*

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-11-2005, 05:05 AM
I'm not.

Sorry, it just broke my heart to have only you replying to your own thread. =P

JoY
08-11-2005, 05:09 AM
Dave has puppy eyes in his av. like "aw, won't you like sweet, red-haired Dave??".

;p

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-11-2005, 05:10 AM
I thought I looked ridiculously macho. Like "love me, or you'll regret it."

\m/

Little_Miss_1565
08-11-2005, 07:25 AM
I was planning to, but I can't...not only am I having a fairly major flare-up of my chronic pain disorder, but I also have some kind of throat infection and a high fever.

Just kill me. I've been waiting 11 years to go to Warped. And now it has been taken from me.

Vera
08-11-2005, 07:27 AM
You've never been to Warped? Wow, and you've been listening to American punkrock for AGES!

Little_Miss_1565
08-11-2005, 07:31 AM
I knooow....but I lived in Indiana for so long, and my parents are rather protective, ever since I got beat on when I saw the Offspring when I was 14. Mom didn't think it was funny when Dexter kicked me in the head when he went crowdsurfing (though I certainly did find it hilarious). Now, I'm all moved out and on my own 'n shiz, so I DO WHAT I WANT! Except when I'm in bed with a fever, of course....

I was supposed to go last year, but I also had a boyfriend at the time and he wanted to take me to Cape Cod to meet his family. If you had to choose between the beach, sex, and sex on a beach and sweaty punk rockers, which would you choose? lol.

Vera
08-11-2005, 07:52 AM
Sex on the beach with sweaty punkrockers? ;D

I see your point. I probably would've been glad to go 3 years ago but nowadays Warped isn't really where my main musical interests lie. Unless AFI's playing but they're not this year, are they?

SicN Twisted
08-11-2005, 10:46 AM
You're not missing out. This is my fourth warped tour and I haven't really enjoyed a single one. The heat on randall's island is unbearable, it feels like a Mos Eisley sand storm. It's infested with scene punk and trendsters, and you pay concert prices for water (which you need every ten minutes to survive). Not to mention, the bad bands/good bands ratio isn't usually satisfactory to me, too many bad bands not enough good bands.

nieh
08-11-2005, 03:00 PM
I've only gone once before. I agree with most the bad points, but I still thought it was a good time.