PDA

View Full Version : Who here hate creed?

Titus
11-17-2004, 03:06 PM
I hate creed

lstwavrckr
11-17-2004, 03:09 PM
yes. and i want that offspring shirt that says it so humurously

lousyskater
11-17-2004, 03:13 PM
wrong section, but yeah, creed = crap.
________
Vaporizer volcano (http://volcanovaporizer.net/)

Titus
11-17-2004, 03:14 PM
Ye i know wrong section, but that ok right?

Rabbit209
11-17-2004, 03:18 PM
who doesnt hate creed????

( by the way, Christopher Titus... hes the shit.)

GBH2
11-17-2004, 03:32 PM
their singer sucks

babycraze{Angie}
11-17-2004, 03:37 PM
i neva liked Christian rock, Creed sux tho i can tell ya that, and i still don't like Christian rock, AND I NEVA WILL!

smileemptysoul44
11-17-2004, 03:46 PM
what about p.o.d or evenasecence

Sketch
11-17-2004, 04:00 PM
*raises hand* oh i hate creed! i was so happy when they split up. that meant no more crappy music. i always hated that singers voice. ick! and they wern't christian. they just had positive messages in their lyrics. dont go labeling people just cause their lyrics arent all about sex, drugs, killing people...as a christian i get offended when i hear they were "christian". its just really really bugs me!

Offspring_01
11-17-2004, 04:34 PM
what about p.o.d or evenasecence

P.O.D is pretty good
Evanescence just sucks

babycraze{Angie}
11-17-2004, 05:24 PM
P.O.D.? i only heard 1 song that i like but i can't remember the name, it was the one with a bunch of ppl dying in car accidents in the video and stuff. and btw IM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND CHRISTIANS U IDIOT! I WAS BAPTISED IN A CHRISTIAN CHURCH U KNOW! except i was orignally baptised in a Catholic church when i was a lot younger so im not part of either nemore, so im not a part of ne religion.,.,.,.,.,.,.except for maybe Bad Religion!!!! :D and Evanescence fuckin' sux i agree with the dude who just posted right b4 me. :cool: and besides they sounded like Christian rock, meh bad that i got it wrong, they still suck either way no matter if they were Christian rock or not, i hated them then and i still hate them now, and forever more so enough said about it

meaning_of_life
11-18-2004, 02:10 AM
my lord creed do suck. my sister bought there album "human clay" bcos of their radio songs, but what followed was the biggest piece of shit album the world has ever seen. bible-bashing crap topped off with the singers constipated voice. avoid like the plague.

Titus
11-18-2004, 02:56 AM
who doesnt hate creed????

( by the way, Christopher Titus... hes the shit.)

Christopher titus is the shit??
Titus rox, i know he said some bad things but, he is so funny

jimmyjimjimz
11-18-2004, 06:15 AM
I hate Creed. I think theyre the gayest, lamest band in the world.

Subsidal
11-18-2004, 07:45 AM
I like Creed & I really can't see why everyone hates them :confused:

babycraze{Angie}
11-18-2004, 07:10 PM
uhhhhh no offense bro, but they have shitty music, it's not nething personal with the band (at least for me) i just think their music sux, they just don't speak to me like how my every other fav band do

Tired_Of_You
11-18-2004, 07:13 PM
I don't like them, but they're not the worst band I know.

greencows12
11-18-2004, 07:46 PM
Did anyone hear scott sing the national athem at a football game? He has a shitty voice, and he sounded like a dying cattle.

babycraze{Angie}
11-20-2004, 05:55 PM
Did anyone hear scott sing the national athem at a football game? He has a shitty voice, and he sounded like a dying cattle.
LMFAO!!!! now THAT is funny

nitropenguin!
11-20-2004, 06:40 PM
Well I've only heard a few of their songs which was ages ago, my friends mom was playing their CD in the car. Then I liked it, not so sure now cuz I can't remember what they sound like... screw it. They're long gone now.

killboybowerhead
11-20-2004, 06:44 PM
I think christian rock is stupid especially since it is so obvious most of them use it to achieve fame...

wilsonkck
11-22-2004, 01:27 AM
Creed was the first real rock band i ever liked, its what led me down the road to liking punk, so I'll always like them in some way, I still have alot of their songs put away somewhere. P.O.D ARE SICK! Another one of my earlier favs, then again last year i loved Linkin Park now I hate them something FIERCE. I hate evanescence with all my heart, and they are not christian thats bull theyre just suicidal try hard goth rock and I HATE THEM.

ihatechrissneed
11-22-2004, 10:54 AM
most people on here havent heard them and just say that they hate them because of the offspring shirt :rolleyes:

babycraze{Angie}
11-22-2004, 02:51 PM
Creed was the first real rock band i ever liked, its what led me down the road to liking punk, so I'll always like them in some way, I still have alot of their songs put away somewhere. P.O.D ARE SICK! Another one of my earlier favs, then again last year i loved Linkin Park now I hate them something FIERCE. I hate evanescence with all my heart, and they are not christian thats bull theyre just suicidal try hard goth rock and I HATE THEM.

only thing i can say i agree with u is about Evanescence I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE EMO PERIOD! it sux

Toxic Speed Bump
11-22-2004, 02:54 PM
yes. and i want that offspring shirt that says it so humurously

Yeah, so do I. It has Jesus covering his ears and it says "even jesus hates creed". lol

ihatechrissneed
11-28-2004, 12:45 AM
but creed isnt gone...alter bridge is just creed minus the singer

OffspringInOz
11-28-2004, 02:46 AM
sorry but i gotta dissagree with most of u guys, i reckon sum of creed's songs r awsum; "One Last Breath", "My Sacrifice", "With Arms wide open", "Higher" and "Weathered" r all great songs, and believe me, I CAN'T STAND RELIGION!! (meaning no offence to any1). They weren't a christian rock band, even tho sum of their lyrics weren't about drugs and violence. if u don't like the lyrics, then just ignore them and listen to the melody and stuff. And just a note 2 every1, i bought "alter bridge's" album 2day and it sux!! i can't believe i blew $30 on that piece of crap...their new singer...myles sum1 is crap.

also gotta dissagree with evanescence, they're the only band with a female singer i like.

i think sum of u guys r saying that these bands suck without actually listening to their music, and just going along with th crowd.