PDA

View Full Version : Suggest some hosting sites for me please!

GreenTerror
08-11-2005, 12:04 AM
Ok, so I'm getting this new computer sometime this week and I need to upload all of my pictures before then. I already have the smaller ones on Photobucket, but I need to find a place that'll take my wallpaper that I made without resizing it. It's 1024x768 px, Bitmap and 2.25 Mb. I don't know if any of that will really matter, but just in case, well, there it is.
And to anyone who can help me on this, thank you soooo much and I love you forever and ever. I spent hours on Google the other night and didn't find crap.

Jebus
08-11-2005, 12:11 AM
So you want a store them online so you could download them later using your new computer?
If so, make a zip file out of all your pictures and upload the zip file to http://www.yousendit.com . Just type in your own email address. When it's done uploading, you'll be sent a download link to your email address. Keep in mind that the link will only stay online for one week. After the week passes, the files will be deleted from the server.

EDIT:You could do that or just give the pictures to one of your friends through aim or somthing so she could give them back when you get your new computer.

So you're finally getting your own computer now? I just got a new fancy one for myself a few weeks ago. :)

GreenTerror
08-11-2005, 12:27 AM
I love you.

Jebus
08-11-2005, 12:30 AM
I feel offended you didn't ask me earlier. You know I'm a computer/internet geek.

wheelchairman
08-11-2005, 12:33 AM
Have you tried www.lemonparty.org ? They have a lot of the kind of thing that you are searching for.

Idiot
08-11-2005, 03:46 AM
Why don't you just resize it to a high-quality jpeg? Would be far smaller in size.