PDA

View Full Version : Got the DVD today..

Hypodermic_89
08-11-2005, 06:20 AM
I bought the latest DVD today, and I have found all the hidden stuff, and I was wondering.. Why is Ignition on Discography when there's nothing on it? You can't do anything there.. Cool DVD though :)

Jojan
08-11-2005, 06:43 AM
Because Ignition is a part of The Offsprings discography. The DVD isn't just for Offspring fans, you know.

Sam
08-11-2005, 04:23 PM
I bought the latest DVD today, and I have found all the hidden stuff, and I was wondering.. Why is Ignition on Discography when there's nothing on it? You can't do anything there.. Cool DVD though :)

I have it too I love the 11 live performances :D

adamsdance
08-11-2005, 04:39 PM
Hey I know this post might make some people mad....

I purchased both the DVD and the Greatest Hits Dual Disc....

could anyone tell me all the hidden features on both and how to access them. I know of "Next to you" or whatever the song is after 'cant get my head around you', but otherwise im in the dark.

thanks

dain84
08-11-2005, 08:53 PM
Hey I know this post might make some people mad....

I purchased both the DVD and the Greatest Hits Dual Disc....

could anyone tell me all the hidden features on both and how to access them. I know of "Next to you" or whatever the song is after 'cant get my head around you', but otherwise im in the dark.

thanks
For an old clip of dexter and greg, go to self titled in the discography and immediately press left. an arrow will appear. Press enter.

Fpr a marching band playing hit that, go to splinter in discography and highlight hit that. then push left and the skull eyes will light up. enter.

For Get It Right live in 1993, go to gh in discography and click left on one of the videos in the middle. Eyes will light up. Go in there.

adamsdance
08-11-2005, 10:27 PM
alright thanks,

i thought i heard somin bout there being a different version of 'the kids arent alright' on the greatest hits cd hidden somewhere. does anyone know any more about this?

dain84
08-11-2005, 10:53 PM
alright thanks,

i thought i heard somin bout there being a different version of 'the kids arent alright' on the greatest hits cd hidden somewhere. does anyone know any more about this?
It's only on Imports.

adamsdance
08-12-2005, 04:19 PM
darn, just like 'huck it'

sphinxdaking
08-12-2005, 05:00 PM
yeah the european version has Kids arent alright (wiseguys remix) and next to you hidden on it... pretty neat