PDA

View Full Version : you know you're a hot little number when...

Sunny
08-11-2005, 10:26 PM
other women threaten to hurt/kill you because they think you'll steal their boyfriend.....

....who is best friends with your fiance.

..and i thought i was a big ol psycho!

I'm not sure why I'm posting this, probably cause I'm really fucking upset and unhappy and pissed off at people and pissed off at myself for causing trouble without ever meaning to. i apparently was the reason for many fights and tears and self injury (yes!) without even realizing.

I'm just amazed by how fucking insane people can get. whatever. ignore me or something. or tell me how to deal with the situation at hand, because it's driving me insane.

piss.

ruroken
08-11-2005, 10:29 PM
Cutting yourself is seriously pathetic. I've nothing positive to say.
Oh...and be happy I toned it down...

Izie
08-11-2005, 10:32 PM
*hugs* because I have nothing better to say, yet I feel the need to say something :/ Happens to me a lot these days, heh.

I have absolutely NO idea how you should deal with it. A honest conversation? Then again she's prolly too much of a psycho for that. *sigh* People :/

JohnnyNemesis
08-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Don't be hard on yourself, Sunny. If you caused trouble without meaning to, surely you should understand that there wasn't much you could do to prevent it?

I can't provide any real consolation though since the whole thing is so vague, but I think I've been in a similar situation. Bah. You are a "hot little number" though. *wink*...*elbow nudge*...

*draws a stick figure couple holding hands with a misshaped red heart floating over them on a piece of construction paper and hands it to you with a shy, hopeful smile*

Preocupado
08-11-2005, 10:34 PM
Tell the whole thing to your fiance. Ask for his help.

ruroken
08-11-2005, 10:34 PM
Oh gawd...why won't I go blind? I don't care if it's a myth...make it real for a while...

Rag Doll
08-11-2005, 10:39 PM
People suck. My best friend's girlfriend is obsessed with the idea that I'm fucking him behind her back. That would be incestuous =x. But she doesn't wanna hear it and just complains and cries and says awful things about me.

Sunny
08-11-2005, 10:40 PM
awww, riiiiick....!!! *melts* i know i was being vague... well, here's the whole deal: charlie has two roommates. a couple. the guy, Richard, is his best friend, and i've known him for a while. there's no physical attraction between us, and never has been. besides, charlie and i are probably one of the most disgustingly mushy couples you've ever seen (constantly all over each other, etc)... so that should make it pretty obvious we have NO interest in other people. i'm nice to Richard, but that's about it... yet it was enough to make his girlfriend hate me, throw fits, say fucked up things about me, and finally threaten physical violence.

ruroken, fyi, it wasn't me that cut.

Iza *cuddles* I tried talking to her. It didn't.. get through. ;/

Sunny
08-11-2005, 10:42 PM
People suck. My best friend's girlfriend is obsessed with the idea that I'm fucking him behind her back. That would be incestuous =x. But she doesn't wanna hear it and just complains and cries and says awful things about me.

bah. sounds very familiar. it's almost like they don't *WANT* to understand.

ruroken
08-11-2005, 10:43 PM
Oh...then have a nice...um...whatever the fuck happens from here!

the_GoDdEsS
08-11-2005, 10:44 PM
Actually talking to the chick does help when you make her realise that there really is nothing. It can be unpleasant but clears things up.

EDIT: Just read your reply. She must be real crazy then. :/

JohnnyNemesis
08-11-2005, 10:46 PM
*scoops up all that melted Sunny and keeps it in a jar for Charlie* I'm sure he'll take good care of this!

Magdalena, some people are just really insecure. You and I can both relate to that, I'm sure. And sometimes it leads to horrible paranoia, to the point where you start thinking crazy, illogical things like that person did. I know I've been there. But it sounds like this person has gone too far. Sounds like this person is a victim of her own insecurities the way we've all been, but seriously, we're living in a society where you have to be repsonsible for your actions, and threatening someone is simply out of line.

I think I'm ranting now, but I'm fairly sure that made at least some sense.

Nina
as long as you are confident that none of what she says will come true (....that IS the case, right??) you should behave the way you behaved before and hope that the girl will have enough of a brain to understand it one day. i believe that if you change your behaviour, she might suspect even more and blame you for the stupidest things.
however, if there is a high risk for her to get violent soon, i'd think of something else :O

Rag Doll
bah. sounds very familiar. it's almost like they don't *WANT* to understand.

Understanding would make them sane though. That's not an option, apparently.

Preocupado
08-11-2005, 10:48 PM
I must be so naive, i thought you were talking about some very serious situation. I don't know why i get that kind of trick.

You're on a dilema between getting into a bitch slap fight with the next girl or growing the fuck up.

Rag Doll
08-11-2005, 10:50 PM
mm, you're an idiot.

Preocupado
08-11-2005, 10:51 PM
You don't have to suck up for her.

Camilamazed
08-11-2005, 10:52 PM
Well.... Just like Rick said.Don't take it so bad. If you already tried to talk to her and show she is wrong,there's nothing else you can do.

jennie
08-11-2005, 10:54 PM
Sunny & Ragdoll I can totally relate. I've also been in all three positions, the jealous girlfriend who had a boyfriend with chic friends; the girlfriend with guy friends & jealous boyfriend; a friend to a guy with a jealous girlfriend. In my opinion all three suck, and the truth is we all just want to have friends and be friends. I send you girls ( & anyone else who needs it) the unconditional love you need to heal your wounds, ascend and lead by example. We get what we give.
Peace love & happiness

Preocupado
08-11-2005, 10:57 PM
Jennie, the problem is, you talk like you're talking to a wall, so you don't get into theyr intimacy. You're like a fucking chat bot!

the_GoDdEsS
08-11-2005, 10:58 PM
Then maybe all of you could try and talk. When I had something like that happen to me once where a chick thought I'm the one who's playing with her boyfriend's head (meanwhile he was the one obsessed with me) we all sat down with two or three friends who know both of us (and I barely knew her) and talked about it. She seriously hated my guts till then until we all made her believe that I'm freaking annoyed with her boyfriend stalking me.

And I completely agree with Ricky's post about insecurity.

ThrashedThrasher
08-11-2005, 10:59 PM
Ahh! The jealous girlfriend case is fucking great everytime.

I'm friends with this guy from Utah (he's 21) and he's got a 16 year old fiance up in Florida well apparently she doesn't want him speaking to me because she thinks he's going to cheat on her. When she's the one that cheated on him! She's such a spoiled fucking brat...

Then I had my cousin's ex-wife threaten to pop me because I was hanging out with her husband...Hello you fucking douche, he's my cousin, my blood, I have every right to chill with the stupid fuck.

Sunny
08-11-2005, 11:00 PM
Preocupado, darling, this is serious to the extent that the girl is unstable and violent, and I don't want to get my ass whooped. How exactly would me "growing up" help the situation?

Rick, yes, I know what it's like to be insecure. I'm a very jealous and paranoid person, and I tend to see things even when they're not really there. Sure. And to an extent, I understand what she's going through... but, exactly, as you said, she's taking it way wayyyy too far. Not to mention that her boyfriend would do ANYTHING for her... and he constantly tries to make her happy, makes her little cards, does other sweet things for her.. bah.

however, if there is a high risk for her to get violent soon, i'd think of something else :O

i'm afraid that is the case here. hrmhbj. and yeah, there is no chance of her fears ever coming true. it's not even a possibility.

grrr.

Sunny
08-11-2005, 11:08 PM
Then maybe all of you could try and talk. When I had something like that happen to me once where a chick thought I'm the one who's playing with her boyfriend's head (meanwhile he was the one obsessed with me) we all sat down with two or three friends who know both of us (and I barely knew her) and talked about it. She seriously hated my guts till then until we all made her believe that I'm freaking annoyed with her boyfriend stalking me.

i talked to her about it, tried to make her feel better, explained nothing would ever happen between her bf and I. she acted really sweet and understanding, apologized for being irrational, hugged me and everything. and i thought everything was fine. then she ran out of the house.... and later i found out it was cause she felt she wouldn't be able to stop herself from beating me up otherwise.

Nina
08-11-2005, 11:11 PM
i talked to her about it, tried to make her feel better, explained nothing would ever happen between her bf and I. she acted really sweet and understanding, apologized for being irrational, hugged me and everything. and i thought everything was fine. then she ran out of the house.... and later i found out it was cause she felt she wouldn't be able to stop herself from beating me up otherwise.

hahaha, that makes me laugh. i'm sorry for saying this without knowing her but she sounds like a fucking bitch. she's probably the backstabber type of person... how disgusting.

Preocupado
08-11-2005, 11:12 PM
Tell the whole thing to your fiance. Ask for his help.
Then, you'll have all the security you need on your side so you can choose to do great things like the ones The_Goddess says.

and he constantly tries to make her happy, makes her little cards, does other sweet things for her.. bah.
grrr.

Are you saying that she isn't worthy of these nice things he does for her?

JohnnyNemesis
08-11-2005, 11:12 PM
hahaha, that makes me laugh. i'm sorry for saying this without knowing her but she sounds like a fucking bitch. she's probably the backstabber type of person... how disgusting.

Heh, yeah, I agree.*

*She turns me on.

jennie
08-11-2005, 11:13 PM
You know it's really not nice to project your problems on to others, especially someone you don't even know. Sunny posted it on here to get feedback from others, open to general public, so I replied.
I really would like to tell you to shut the fuck up, but we all have the right to free speech, & I honor that in everyone.

Sunny
08-11-2005, 11:16 PM
Preocupado, he knows, for chrissakes. He was the first person to know. I'm safe when he's around. But he works during the day, and I'm not comfortable staying in the same apartment as her.

And stop fucking putting words in my mouth. I didn't say she wasn't worthy of the things he does for her. I just find it ridiculous she thinks he likes ME while he tries his absolute best to make HER happy.

and Nina - you're quite right about her, i'm afraid.

Rag Doll
08-11-2005, 11:17 PM
Are you still in Texas? Or are you guys all living together in NY? =\

Preocupado
08-11-2005, 11:19 PM
I really would like to tell you to shut the fuck up, but we all have the right to free speech, & I honor that in everyone.

Yeah, that's why i gave you my free speech opinion on you. And i appreciate the shut the fuck up, that's alot more emotional.

Sunny
08-11-2005, 11:19 PM
Texas. I'm going back to NY in a week, and he's staying here in Austin for a while... but hell, I'll be back every month. And I'll have to deal with her every month. Which is not a prospect I'm looking forward to.

Rag Doll
08-11-2005, 11:22 PM
Maybe she'll cook alive in that hot Texas sun =\

Sin Studly
08-11-2005, 11:23 PM
Same sorta thing happened to me too, but I thought it was fucking hilarious. Well, nobody actually threatened me, but three people got into a fistfight over who got my hawt body that night.

You gotta wear that shit with pride, babes.

Sunny
08-11-2005, 11:23 PM
One can only hope.

*crosses fingers*

Preocupado
08-11-2005, 11:26 PM
Preocupado, he knows, for chrissakes. He was the first person to know. I'm safe when he's around. But he works during the day, and I'm not comfortable staying in the same apartment as her.

About that i really can't think of fuck.

And stop fucking putting words in my mouth. I didn't say she wasn't worthy of the things he does for her. I just find it ridiculous she thinks he likes ME while he tries his absolute best to make HER happy.

I didn't put anything into your mouth, i just made a question. And says who he isn't succeding in make her happy?

Tizzalicious
08-12-2005, 12:56 AM
Wow, that's seriously fucked up.

I was gonna suggest talking too, but I see you already tried. I don't really know what else you can do...Have you tried talking with her boyfriend there too?

RXP
08-12-2005, 02:05 AM
i apparently was the reason for many fights and tears and self injury (yes!) without even realizing.

This only increases your likihood of causing that effect cause you have good looks. Most women don't realise the amount of pain they unknowlingly cause. It's not your fault tho. You'll lose your looks in like 20 years. So it will be ok then :-)

Idiot
08-12-2005, 02:36 AM
Like everything, give it time.

JoY
08-12-2005, 04:29 AM
wah, I've been in a situation like this & it seriously confused me to no end. I didn't know what to do either. I just talked to all the people involved, let them know my feelings & intentions & then peace kind of returned. kind of. it still was all weird.

I hope things get better soon. *hugs Mags*

JoY
08-12-2005, 04:34 AM
now I've read more about it..
Mags, there's not much you can do. I mean, you didn't cause her being unstable. she just apparently is. I guess you might have triggered something without even doing anything, knowing & realising. like you can help that..

maybe you should try to take some distance from both the chick & her boyfriend for a while. & let her know in advance what you're going to do about the situation, or if you're going to do anything at all, because if she's that paranoid, every unexpected little move can hit her like a blow in the face. &.. that could come back straight at you.

Vera
08-12-2005, 04:34 AM
That fucking blows. Crazy bitches. :/

I don't know what else to say that hasn't already been said. This shit comes from insecurity, yeah.

I'm glad all my male friends have sane girlfriends.

darko
08-12-2005, 04:42 AM
i know i'm late into the conversation....and prob shouldnt be replying....but Sunny have you tried talking to this girls b/f aswell as her?

nukular
08-12-2005, 04:42 AM
who can speak german???????????

RXP
08-12-2005, 05:36 AM
Doesn't everyone think how crazy it is the power women have over men tho. I was talking about it yesterday to a friend of mine. She had phone sex with someone and now he's obsessed over her. And this other girl at work who got stalked. And then there's my personal experience at getting obsessed. Crazy.

Vera
08-12-2005, 05:45 AM
I think it's more about men being lead around by their dicks and the lengths they will go just for some nookie.

RXP
08-12-2005, 05:49 AM
That's so gay. That's like something I would say and you'd jump in and give me a logical, reasoned and sound argument against it.

It's not about pussy. What makes Sunny's pussy to special? Pussy is pussy. It's about the girl. There's something about her. Girls get it for guys too. There's an awesome book about it called "Love and Limmerance" by Tenov. It's a pyscolgy book that's been accepted as a condition now. The basic theory is that the person becomes a substance you are addicted to. And you will do anything to get your fix of that person.

JoY
08-12-2005, 05:51 AM
Dush, never heard of female stalkers? I have. & what about the influence the boyfriend of this girl has on her. her pure fear of losing him...?

when in love, or maybe even just extremely attracted to someone, it's bound to influence you. I've been crazy about a couple of guys & every word they said to me, I was terribly sensitive to. I didn't always read into it too much, but just.. every word from their lips suddenly got bunches more meaning. what they said suddenly seemed to -matter- more.

JoY
08-12-2005, 05:52 AM
It's not about pussy. What makes Sunny's pussy to special? Pussy is pussy. It's about the girl. There's something about her. Girls get it for guys too. There's an awesome book about it called "Love and Limmerance" by Tenov. It's a pyscolgy book that's been accepted as a condition now. The basic theory is that the person becomes a substance you are addicted to. And you will do anything to get your fix of that person.
that I'll fully agree with. kind of. I wouldn't really call it an addiction...

rodney mullen
08-12-2005, 07:15 AM
Understanding would make them sane though. That's not an option, apparently.
do you like harry potter? its looks like you do.

Little_Miss_1565
08-12-2005, 07:18 AM
Oh, Sunnies! Bitches are craaazeh. I've been there, and I know it hurts but it is not your problem, and fuck anyone who tries to make it your problem. Most importantly though, if your fiance's best friend doesn't understand that he needs to DTMFA, he's even crazier.

Vera
08-12-2005, 07:21 AM
Well, I didn't take what you said in context to what is posted in this thread. I mean, what power does this girl have over her guy? How the fuck do we know? We just know she's getting batshit over him and is all paranoid, thinking Sunny's after her bf.

So of course *this* case isn't about it. I was replying to *your* post, not the topic itself.

Linda
08-12-2005, 01:10 PM
Sunny, sounds to me like the girl has serious issues. Maybe something similar happened to her before, so now she's got her guard up too high? Just don't think bad about yourself because of it. It's her problem, not yours. *hugs*

BTW, cute avatar!

RXP
08-12-2005, 01:13 PM
omg Linda being nice.

Linda
08-12-2005, 06:08 PM
It's not the first time. :rolleyes:

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-12-2005, 07:22 PM
'Hot little number'. For me it's:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/Richie16/ap048.jpg

willtodeath
08-12-2005, 07:40 PM
You know your hot when....
...your informed by your friends you're on Fire.
...you cannot eat ice cream
...showers become saunas
...tarmac pavements melt when you walk over them.
...the fire service camp out side your house waiting for an opportunaty to douse you with 100000 gallons of water, with unnerving eagerness. :eek:
________
Lovely Wendie (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

Sunny
08-12-2005, 07:41 PM
or, you set off smoke detectors at your local train station.

true story.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-12-2005, 07:42 PM
or, you set off smoke detectors at your local train station.

true story.
No, really. I see you as delightfully white trash.

willtodeath
08-12-2005, 07:45 PM
or...you live on the sun.
are the human torch...from the 'GREAT' not-so-fantastic four
have a house in a nuclear reactor
or....where a witch....who often where hot little numbers when confessing there innocence.
________
Sauber f1.09 (http://www.bmw-tech.org/wiki/BMW_Sauber_F1.09)

Sunny
08-12-2005, 07:48 PM
Nimrod In Town']No, really. I see you as delightfully white trash.

Great! Now shut up.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-12-2005, 07:51 PM
Great! Now shut up.

HAAHHAHA No.

Sunny
08-12-2005, 07:54 PM
ha, ok, fine, keep making yourself look like a total fucking fool.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-12-2005, 07:56 PM
ha, ok, fine, keep making yourself look like a total fucking fool.

YOU'RE THE FOOL!

Muahahahahahah!

*Chokes* !

willtodeath
08-12-2005, 07:56 PM
A beach party in Pompeii. Rock that Mount Vesuvius
You know the heats gonna rain down at that shin-dig.

I could play this all night.....(sigh)
________
Volvo B18 Engine Picture (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Volvo_B18_engine)

Sunny
08-12-2005, 07:58 PM
Nimrod In Town']
*Chokes* !

please continue doing that until your vital functions cease.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-12-2005, 07:58 PM
please continue doing that until your vital functions cease.
I don't like you, when i rule the world, ill make sure you die a slow, painful death.

willtodeath
08-12-2005, 08:01 PM
i'v got 2/1 on one of you choking
and
100/1 on the other ruling the world.

so, spit out what ever is making you choke and start massing an army.
________
SHIP SALE (http://ship-sale.com/)

Sunny
08-12-2005, 08:04 PM
Well, I don't feel threatened, seeing as you're too stupid to even think of a decent comeback online... let alone rule the world.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-12-2005, 08:06 PM
Well, I don't feel threatened, seeing as you're too stupid to even think of a decent comeback online... let alone rule the world.

What's next? Consider suicide?!

willtodeath
08-12-2005, 08:07 PM
Nope welcome back
________
CALIFORNIA MDECIAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES (http://california.dispensaries.org/)

neocon58
08-12-2005, 08:13 PM
Nimrod in town, tell your carer it's time to go to bed. You've had a big day.

Homer
08-12-2005, 08:21 PM
Actually, I think that the girl just might have a fear to being wrong. She could've made others think that you're just the big bitch and that she's the good one (or something like that). And when you confront here she could just realize it, but then go back to her stories so she doesn't have the embarrasment of being wrong.

Hey, it's one way to look at it.

coke_a_holic
08-12-2005, 08:24 PM
Goodnight sunshine! Try not to wake up. Ever.

willtodeath
08-12-2005, 08:29 PM
Jesus...then its purpetual moonlight for all. N i was looking forward to a nice sunset tomoro
________
UGGS (http://uggstoreshop.com/)

SicN Twisted
08-12-2005, 08:31 PM
The only thing I can possibly say to offer any sort of consolation or solution to this matter follows.

You are small. Very small.

Yup, that's about it. Sunny is small.

willtodeath
08-12-2005, 08:34 PM
who knows, and how small is small, 5 foot small, 5 inches small, the size of a orange?...but at any rate she's also not here.
________
Maine medical marijuana dispensaries (http://maine.dispensaries.org/)

neocon58
08-12-2005, 08:35 PM
Goodnight sunshine! Try not to wake up. Ever.

Great minds think alike. :)

SicN Twisted
08-12-2005, 08:46 PM
She's five feet and a little ball of sunshine small. The size of a pea.

willtodeath
08-12-2005, 08:50 PM
a pea ayyye.
hmmm

Eternal Sunshines of the spotless Pea
________
BEST BAG VAPORIZER (http://vaporizer.org/reviews)

JohnnyNemesis
08-12-2005, 09:38 PM
Nimrod In Town']No, really. I see you as delightfully white trash.

Very profound, insightful views there! No, really! Forrealz and everything!

Except you're a completely irrelevant waste of oxygen.

Seriously, you are. Just sit in your room and stare at the corner for a few decades. That's us (the rest of society) being generous.