The Darkside Has Cookies
08-12-2005, 01:04 AM
So fellow teens are you inlove?

Tizzalicious
08-12-2005, 01:05 AM
I'm not a teen.

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-12-2005, 01:07 AM
Well Im 16 and inlove with a wonderful very beautiful girl.

Tizzalicious
08-12-2005, 01:10 AM
That's really sweet.

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-12-2005, 01:16 AM
Yeah I met her tonight after my band played I wasn't looking where I was going and I bumped into her and she fell so I helped her up and told her "Im sorry" like a million times then we hung out for awhile and talked. I got her number shes like me but a girl and not Asian.

RXP
08-12-2005, 01:56 AM
I thought white chicks dind't like asian dicks.

Sin Studly
08-12-2005, 02:08 AM
Some only do Asian guys... at least, until the Ayran Brotherhood teach them a lesson they'll remember every time they try to sit down.

neocon58
08-12-2005, 02:27 AM
Anyone under 15 in love, I laugh at. How can you be so serious, yet so fucking young.

I can't wait to see what Tele says.

Nirushika6789
08-12-2005, 02:31 AM
Anyone under 15 in love, I laugh at. How can you be so serious, yet so fucking young.

I can't wait to see what Tele says.
yea i totally agree with u ....no offence to anyone that 'thinks' they are but ure a dumbass

sKratch
08-12-2005, 03:24 AM
Not necessarily dumb, but naive. And wow, the best was the story about how he's in love.

Aimeht
08-12-2005, 03:36 AM
I'm not a teen. But I'm in love though.

JoY
08-12-2005, 06:35 AM
Yeah I met her tonight
can you even define that as love?

anyway; just like Tizzle, I'm not a teen. muhahahaha.

*mumbles* I'm a twenteen & totally, deeply, thoroughly in love.

*blushes & hides*

Marit
08-12-2005, 07:20 AM
Yes I am. Unfortunately.

Fat Boy Samsam
08-12-2005, 07:40 AM
I'm only in lust at the moment

killer_queen
08-12-2005, 08:34 AM
Nope, I'm not, I've never been.

wheelchairman
08-12-2005, 08:37 AM
I met this chic yesterday. And I was like "iluvu" and she was like "iluvspendingtimewitu" and I was like "ohnoze" and then we did it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Yeah I met her tonight after my band played I wasn't looking where I was going and I bumped into her and she fell so I helped her up and told her "Im sorry" like a million times then we hung out for awhile and talked. I got her number shes like me but a girl and not Asian.

You're in love after less than a day?

defy me
08-12-2005, 09:30 AM
in a magazine a few weeks ago this girl 'fell in love' at 14, got married at 16, had a baby at 17 and divroced at 18...

i still dont see in you can fall in love so young, but im 13, so what would i know

Sunny
08-12-2005, 10:03 AM
i'm not a teen, but urhm, yes.

sKratch
08-12-2005, 10:26 AM
in a magazine a few weeks ago this girl 'fell in love' at 14, got married at 16, had a baby at 17 and divroced at 18...

i still dont see in you can fall in love so young, but im 13, so what would i know
You know much more than some.

JoY
08-12-2005, 10:35 AM

the first time I was really head over heels in love, I was fuckingly young. seriously, very, extremely young. like.. eight, or something. & it lasted for four years.

at that age, you hardly know -anything- about the world, but one thing you know; you know you don't know shit. I never would've made decisions with such huge consequences & responisbility, when I was so young. just.. do the fucking math. at that age, you're immature.

coke_a_holic
08-12-2005, 11:13 AM
I agree with everyone else, you're not in love, it's just lust. Well, extreme lust, but I know the feeling. You'll be over her eventually.

Isolated Fury
08-12-2005, 11:27 AM
Is anyone engaged?

(...other than me now)

original_psycho
08-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Nope. Guess I'm a weird teenager that's not in love?

MindlessSelfIndulgent
08-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Is anyone engaged?

(...other than me now)

Idiot.
---------------------

Aaaand, yes. Im in love with everyone.

Isolated Fury
08-12-2005, 11:30 AM
Idiot.
I guess I fail to see what, exactly, you mean. Please, do explain.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
08-12-2005, 11:32 AM
Youre 18. And youre engaged. = Youre an idiot. :)

Isolated Fury
08-12-2005, 11:33 AM
How? How do you know that my decision was so "idiotic"?

You know nothing of my relationship, so you had better watch your tongue.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
08-12-2005, 11:39 AM
OR WHAT???+ :eek:

defy me
08-12-2005, 11:42 AM

my Grandparents got engaged at 18 and now they are about 88

MindlessSelfIndulgent
08-12-2005, 11:44 AM
Thats nice. It really is. But its just not true ;)

defy me
08-12-2005, 11:45 AM
Thats nice. It really is. But its just not true ;)
how do you mean its not true?

MindlessSelfIndulgent
08-12-2005, 11:47 AM
Bah, nothing. But its rare. It never happens anymore.

Rancid_Guyxxx
08-12-2005, 11:48 AM

It's his choice to get married at 18 not yours. You don't know anything about him or his relationship, therefore you shouldn't be calling him an idiot.

Isolated Fury
08-12-2005, 11:49 AM
Bah, nothing. But its rare. It never happens anymore.
Like I said, you know nothing of my relationship or our arrangement of the engagement.

coke_a_holic
08-12-2005, 11:50 AM
It's his choice to get married at 18 not yours. You don't know anything about him or his relationship, therefore you shouldn't be calling him an idiot.
*insert clapping emoticon/right-on-brother! phrase here*

Isolated Fury
08-12-2005, 11:51 AM
Thank you.

Actually, I'm not getting married AT 18. We are engaged. We plan to get married later. But still, we are moving in together in the fall, and the plans will follow through from there.

You are a very open-minded person.

Isolated Fury
08-12-2005, 11:52 AM
*insert clapping emoticon/right-on-brother! phrase here*
I don't know how many times I must really tell you...

I heart you. Let's make biscuits.

defy me
08-12-2005, 11:54 AM

thes best thing siad on this forum all day, now im off to get some tea....

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-12-2005, 12:07 PM
Well I read this whole thread,damn. Point outs:

-Im 16
-I know I had basicly just met her 6 hours before the thread but shes awsome
-Yes white chicks like Asian dicks,Im not the type of Asian your thinking of
-You do have the right to get married at 18 dude,do it all night long on the honeymoon

RXP
08-12-2005, 12:15 PM
What type of Asian are you? The ones without small penis?

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-12-2005, 12:25 PM
Im White Asian. I don't have a small penis.

coke_a_holic
08-12-2005, 12:26 PM
I don't know how many times I must really tell you...

I heart you. Let's make biscuits.
http://www.offspring.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

RXP
08-12-2005, 12:34 PM
Im White Asian. I don't have a small penis.

I understand now.

defy me
08-12-2005, 12:43 PM
You know much more than some.
thank you, i take that as a compliment...

sKratch
08-12-2005, 01:27 PM
How? How do you know that my decision was so "idiotic"?

You know nothing of my relationship, so you had better watch your tongue.
Ehhhh I hope things go as well as you plan. I was pretty much in the same situation lovey-dovey wise, and she was bugging me about getting married all the time. Then she decided to break up with me and hook up with my friend a week later :E
Regardless how strongly you feel, you're just a kid still. Trust me, I know how determined you feel, because the same thoughts used to go through my head: "These people don't know what they're talking about," "This is for real," etc etc. I sincerely hope you don't have to find out the hard way that things aren't always how you want them to be. The hardest lesson to learn is that you don't know anything at all.
Lastly, I'm not trying to be pessemistic; merely realistic. I wish you and your fiance the best, and hope everything goes well.

defy me
08-12-2005, 01:41 PM
i love weedings, esp Jewish, they have the most fun

Rag Doll
08-12-2005, 01:47 PM
I agree with sKratch. 100%.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-12-2005, 02:11 PM
Im in love with my lady friend Alison.

Conspiracy of One
08-12-2005, 02:14 PM
Im in love with LOdAT's Sister :D

IM FUCKING JOKING YOU FREAKS

sKratch
08-12-2005, 02:17 PM
People should do that more often :E

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-12-2005, 02:27 PM
Im in love with LOdAT's Sister :D

IM FUCKING JOKING YOU FREAKS

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/Richie16/11195764342863pq.gif

Rag Doll
08-12-2005, 02:28 PM
People should do that more often :E

I'll make a note of that and try to do so.

grunge
08-12-2005, 03:20 PM
I had never been inlove, I think. I had strange feeling but I don't think that it was love

ThrashedThrasher
08-12-2005, 03:25 PM

*rolls eyes* I'm 14, almost 15 and I'm in love with a beautiful Soldier.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-12-2005, 04:40 PM
*rolls eyes* I'm 14, almost 15 and I'm in love with a beautiful Soldier.

Awww. That's respectful.

Is respectful a word? If it isn't. It is now!

wheelchairman
08-12-2005, 05:18 PM
What I love is the teens who come in and defend their love with "butOURSistrulove and itwillsurelylastforever."

You people are not even 18. Why throw your lives away with monogamy? In a few years you'll be like "what the hell was I thinking?"

Not saying I'm against serious relationships, I just don't think it's possible at at their age. And yeah, probably not at mine either, but I'd never admit to that.

Sunny
08-12-2005, 05:59 PM
Is anyone engaged?

(...other than me now)
you could say that, yes.

congratulations, hope everything works out like you want it to.

Sunny
08-12-2005, 07:24 PM
and Isolated Fury, PS. good luck with wedding planning, it's a real bitch.

You people are not even 18. Why throw your lives away with monogamy?

that part i don't quite get. please elaborate?

willtodeath
08-12-2005, 07:28 PM
You people are not even 18. Why throw your lives away with monogamy? In a few years you'll be like "what the hell was I thinking?"

Not saying I'm against serious relationships, I just don't think it's possible at at their age. And yeah, probably not at mine either, but I'd never admit to that.

But...your only 19 anyway arn't you....there's no way to say how old you have to be and be the 'Right Age For Love'
________
SMOKING HERBS RECIPES (http://vaporizerinfo.com/)

Sunny
08-12-2005, 07:32 PM
there's no way to say how old you have to be and be the 'Right Age For Love'

i agree with that. of course, young people tend to be more immature and the relationships they build aren't always very strong... but i think it's stupid to say "true love/serious relationships are impossible at age X". I mean, at what age can you be considered "old enough for true love"? 25? 30? never?

my parents got married when my mother was 19 and my dad was 21. they've been together for 31 years now.

*shrug*

neocon58
08-12-2005, 08:15 PM
He's engaged at 18, you have an undercut.

Ahh, the world we live in!

willtodeath
08-12-2005, 08:22 PM
a world where people have kids from 11+, have sex (obviously) at 11+ and there are people questioning the love a guy has for someone who he's engaged to at 18

Who ever it is...all the best dude.
________
Drug Test Kit (http://drugtestingkit.org)

coke_a_holic
08-12-2005, 08:25 PM
Good luck, Isolated Fury, I hope life works out for you. PS save some cake for me.

wheelchairman
08-12-2005, 08:29 PM
But...your only 19 anyway arn't you....there's no way to say how old you have to be and be the 'Right Age For Love'
True. But I ain't getting married. The majority of marriages that happen at the age of 18-21 end up in divorce less than a year afterwards. then an even larger fraction happen between 25-28. People change, especially in their 20's. It's foolhardy to think that love is a permanent thing.

willtodeath
08-12-2005, 08:32 PM
But even more foolhardy to rule it out totally
---The majority of marriages that happen at the age of 18-21 end up in divorce less than a year afterwards. then an even larger fraction happen between 25-28---

How can a larger fration outweigh the majority by the way?
________
Ferrari 288 gto history (http://www.ferrari-wiki.com/wiki/Ferrari_288_GTO)

wheelchairman
08-12-2005, 08:35 PM
---The majority of marriages that happen at the age of 18-21 end up in divorce less than a year afterwards. then an even larger fraction happen between 25-28---

A larger fraction of what is left.

And how is that more foolhardy? In any way?

coke_a_holic
08-12-2005, 08:36 PM

I think what he means is that most marriages from 18-21 end up in divorces, and even more marriages end up in divorces between 25-28. Not most divorces happen from 18-21.

So that means that marriages when you're 23 or 24 will work out perfectly? Sweet!

willtodeath
08-12-2005, 08:40 PM
More foolhardy to rule that love isn't a permenant thing.
Why is divorce more popular know than it was 10 years ago, why even more so 50 years ago...maybe, too many people think that love 'isn't permenant thing and therefore, don't commit to it...completely
________
CHEAP IOLITE (http://vaporizer.org)

Homer
08-12-2005, 08:51 PM
Man, this thread reminds me of my friend and his 'girlfriend'. Their 'relationship' is getting to the point where you punch yourself for thinking about it. I mean, everyone's trying to get them to break up because we all know that it's not working. (they fight almost every night about absolutely nothing, no really, nothing)

Anyways, that little story brings me to telling you people this:

A LOT of kids are so scared these days because they are afraid that they will be called gay. It's getting to the point where like it's been said that 11+ are having sex. Some people might blame it on the media (the sex appeal anyways), the media (in my opnion) has something to do with it because so much shows are related to being homosexual that all of the 'straight-forward' people are labeling as bad.

So, in conclusion to my little rant, I think that there are these phony, rushed relationships because of the people having a paranoia of being called gay.

willtodeath
08-12-2005, 08:57 PM
i'm with you on the media front. Sex sells...to all
put 2 nude chicks in a shower with a product on tv...n to quote Bill Hicks
'i don't know what the fuck the product does...but i'm buyin a lot of it.'
________
AVANDIA LAWSUITS (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/avandia/)

wheelchairman
08-12-2005, 08:59 PM
Why is divorce more popular know than it was 10 years ago, why even more so 50 years ago...maybe, too many people think that love 'isn't permenant thing and therefore, don't commit to it...completely
Yes I know what you meant. However, I was asking how it was more foolhardy? And I didn't say all love. I just said, chances are, no matter what you believe, that love at a young age will end.

And that was dumb of you. Do you seriously believe that about divorce? Did you ever think that it might be that people have found out that divorce is not a bad thing. That you don't end up going to hell. That housewives can escape their joyless, loveless lives and work-a-holic fathers can learn to have a life outside of work. Except certain people maintain that marriage is permanent and that divorce is wrong, so at times these people are stuck.

Although, maybe divorce happens because people expect perfect and true love whereever they turn. They end up ignoring that they are loving imperfect human beings.

willtodeath
08-12-2005, 09:12 PM
No what i am saying is that, whilst divorce is a way out, there wouldn't be as much as divorce as there is if, more time was thought about the effects of it and of getting married.
And yes, i dont believe divorce is more popular now than any time in the last 50 years...i know it is...its a well known fact that people do fall in and out of love all the time.
But to condem people who are in love for wanting to get married is dumb.
________
LovelyWendie (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

wheelchairman
08-12-2005, 09:20 PM
When in the hell was I condemning?

I only said that chances are, it won't work, and that it probably isn't working right now and they are just in denial. And that if I'm right, it'll seem like a lot of wasted time. That's really just honesty.

wheelchairman
08-12-2005, 09:23 PM
oh, and I wasn't arguing with you about the divorce rate. I know it's rising. I was saying that that's a good thing. A healthy thing.

Although, for future reference, if someone questions a fact, you should learn to back it up with more than "I know it's true."

willtodeath
08-12-2005, 09:24 PM
Fair play dude.
Well that was fun. Too be honest,im not into the whole relationship thing at the mo at all. and almost did get married at 19...but i didn't an i feel all the better for it.
________
WATCH AMERICAN DAD ON IPOD (http://www.tv-gossip.com/american-dad/)

wheelchairman
08-12-2005, 09:38 PM
hmm considering your experience, I'm surprised you disagreed as much as you did.

Sunny
08-12-2005, 11:56 PM
oh, and I wasn't arguing with you about the divorce rate. I know it's rising. I was saying that that's a good thing. A healthy thing.

I just can't agree with that. While it is a good thing that divorce is a more acceptable thing these days, it still doesn't mean that the rising divorce rate is by any means healthy. I'm not saying people should stay in unhappy, abusive relationships just because they're married, and divorce is a horrible thing, no. But... with divorce being fairly common and fairly easy to obtain, it seems that a lot of people don't think their decision through. It seems that to the majority of people, marriage is no longer a lifelong commitment.... cause, hey, there's always divorce, and everyone does it anyways. It seems like the institution of marriage has very little meaning and seems very... temporary. Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic, and an old fashioned one at that.... ok, I'm rambling. whatever.

wheelchairman
08-13-2005, 12:26 AM
I just can't agree with that. While it is a good thing that divorce is a more acceptable thing these days, it still doesn't mean that the rising divorce rate is by any means healthy. I'm not saying people should stay in unhappy, abusive relationships just because they're married, and divorce is a horrible thing, no. But... with divorce being fairly common and fairly easy to obtain, it seems that a lot of people don't think their decision through. It seems that to the majority of people, marriage is no longer a lifelong commitment.... cause, hey, there's always divorce, and everyone does it anyways. It seems like the institution of marriage has very little meaning and seems very... temporary. Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic, and an old fashioned one at that.... ok, I'm rambling. whatever.
I'm not sure I follow. Divorce isn't particularly easy by any means. It's just more common and more socially acceptable. It's still a long process, if the marriage was meant to last the couple would figure it out before the divorce was over. Or even after.

However, in idealistic and romantic terms, I'd say marriage would be a much nicer institution, if only the people who enjoyed it and were loving and caring enough with their partners, stayed married. And the others who made a mistake, realized this, and move on.

sKratch
08-13-2005, 01:49 AM
I agree with Sunny 100%.

the_GoDdEsS
08-13-2005, 02:01 AM
People change, especially in their 20's.

I couldn't agree more.

My parents got married when Mum was 31 and Dad was 26. And I totally think it was a wise decision.

And who knows when you're really mature enough for love. But I think people really know enough about how life and everything works when they're around 30. Till then we're just still full of some ideals or at least hoping for those ideals even though we secretly know reality is different.
Love is not only about being in love, rainbows and butterflies. Love is being able to live with your partner and accept them the way they are. Most relationships fall apart after the hormones wear off and that's really sad.

JoY
08-13-2005, 02:06 AM
I must say, I do too. even if it's only because right before my eighteenth birthday it turned out people weren't at ALL like I thought they were.

maybe you're more mature than me at that age though, Isolated Fury. maybe you -can- tell now whether or not you want to be with someone for the next sixty years. all I know is that a lot of people your age really can't tell. they're mostly still working on their self-image, still building on their self-esteem, still somewhat rebellious & still trying to figure out so much.

& you're so incredibly young. I'd say live a little, before you make plans how to live the rest of your life. you don't need a piece of paper to prove you love each other, at least, not now. (it IS fantastic to get married, but it should be a once-in-a-lifetime-thing, so I'd say there's no hurry now you're still so young) you can be together with her for years without it, even while thinking you won't ever part, & then officially decide you want to spend the rest of your life with her.

JoY
08-13-2005, 02:23 AM
because divorce is socially accepted these days. you're -allowed- to get your ass in a marriage you eventually don't want to be in, you're allowed to burn that piece of paper that said you'd stay together forever & no one these days will look at you differently or judge you differently for it. that's not at all how it's always been.

my grandfather's parents got divorced. in those days it was an absolute sin. a marriage NOT working out? impossible. just stick with your significant other, no matter how much it irritates, or even hurts you. no matter how terribly you're in love with someone else. no matter for how long you've been falling out of love. just stick with the fucking decision & the sacret piece of paper that is your marriage.

my parents got married at a very, very young age. it's about the same story Sunny told. 19 & 21, I think. or 21 & 23, or something. my parents have been together for 35 years, or something, now. but HOW. holy jaysus. my dad's been in love with someone else, my mother was so troubled by her marriage, she didn't sleep for eigteen years, she's called her marriage a mistake, they yelled at each other, they slept apart, they acted it out on the kids..... eventually they both got in therapy & they seem very much in love again now. but it's cost a LOT.

it's a proven fact that love is based on chemical reactions in the brain. blah blah blah, so is anything else. but the chemicals causing love do go away. in order to stay with someone for the rest of your life, there's got to be more than love. there's got to be respect, friendship & all that jazz. you can love each other in a million ways & just make sure you love each other in as many ways possible & it might stick.

I remember ONE quote from a Dr. Phill show, that I was basically watching just to laugh at. that quote shut me up, though. for at least a good five seconds. anyway; Dr. Phill had asked an old lady, who was celebrating her 60 year anniversary with her husband, how they managed to stay together for so long. she'd answered; "we just never fell out of love at the same time".

JoY
08-13-2005, 02:42 AM
Man, this thread reminds me of my friend and his 'girlfriend'. Their 'relationship' is getting to the point where you punch yourself for thinking about it. I mean, everyone's trying to get them to break up because we all know that it's not working. (they fight almost every night about absolutely nothing, no really, nothing)

Anyways, that little story brings me to telling you people this:

A LOT of kids are so scared these days because they are afraid that they will be called gay. It's getting to the point where like it's been said that 11+ are having sex. Some people might blame it on the media (the sex appeal anyways), the media (in my opnion) has something to do with it because so much shows are related to being homosexual that all of the 'straight-forward' people are labeling as bad.

So, in conclusion to my little rant, I think that there are these phony, rushed relationships because of the people having a paranoia of being called gay.
that's the most idiotic theory I've EVER heard.

do you know what? I think you're right about one thing. people ARE scared. scared that things will change, scared to lose the one they love now & especially scared of their own future. how I know this? because I am too. & I actually know TWO guys, who commited suicide, just out of fear for the future, that it wouldn't be as bright & fantastic, as they always imagined & pictured it.

at some point your future dreams become your future plans. at some point it's like, "oh you're eighteen & you want to become a doctor? then go into medicine & become one." people are pressured to grow up fast. & this is good, because otherwise some people would never grow up. it can just cause a lot of trouble & problems.

it's cool to kiss at eleven & shag at fourteen, because whoa, that makes you SOO grown up!!!!11

a friend of mine got engaged at the age of 20. why? because he never wanted them to part, because he was goddam crazy about the girl. but then why would you get engaged & not just stay with the person without that promiss? because he was fucking afraid of losing her. to make a long story short; she broke up with him a year later, saying it didn't work out.

JoY
08-13-2005, 02:45 AM
I fully agree. I just wanted to point out the same, but you probably said it better anyway. =)

Betty
08-14-2005, 12:46 AM
I agree with sKratch too.

I dated a boy from 17 - 19 and oh boy, were we going to get married and the whole deal.

Things change... I think it could always still work out... but you learn so much more about yourself and the world that it might not always be the best thing to stay with that person even though you initially fell in love with them. And I don't think young love is anything to scoff at... I'll always love the boys I fell in love with in my teens, it was a very intense and important part of my life.

On the bright side, my parents also married at like 20 + 21 or something and are as madly in love as ever, and will always set my standards for what a real relationship should be like, a standard I unfortunately do not feel like I have yet attained.

I also agree that love and relationships are FUCKING SCARY... especially the concepts of "loss" and "alone" and "forever" and "never" etc, etc.

Sunny
08-14-2005, 01:15 AM
Love is not only about being in love, rainbows and butterflies.

dude, i don't think even 10 year olds think it is.

sKratch
08-14-2005, 01:20 AM
I also agree that love and relationships are FUCKING SCARY... especially the concepts of "loss" and "alone" and "forever" and "never" etc, etc.
Oh boy it was an adventure to get past those concepts when I got the 'ol D-U-M-P.

JoY
08-14-2005, 03:10 AM
Michelle, those things ARE très scary. but I guess I kind of said that in my post. kind of. you were more to the point (as usual).

either way... like sKratch just said; it was certainly a huge adventure to explore the definitions of those words, after Willem & I broke up. dude, even though we were just 17... fuck, it made me fragile. but I guess I already was in some ways.

to be honest.. having experienced something that extreme as how we broke up, makes me quite relaxed when thinking of me & my current boyfriend possibly breaking up. it'll never be THAT bad. it can't possibly be. on the other hand, it makes me scared that I might get 'fragile' again, though I know now I'm stronger than I used to think I was.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
08-14-2005, 05:22 AM
Im in looove. Maybe. In my best friend. We made out quite a bit at some Hawaii party at his school on friday night. It was fun. And hes nice. And sooo much fun to be around. Hah, at the last party at his school we ran around shooting people with a toygun all night long. Yes, im 7 years old <3

the_GoDdEsS
08-14-2005, 05:44 AM
Im in looove. Maybe. In my best friend. We made out quite a bit at some Hawaii party at his school on friday night. It was fun. And hes nice. And sooo much fun to be around. Hah, at the last party at his school we ran around shooting people with a toygun all night long. Yes, im 7 years old <3

Hehe, everytime you post something my mind goes like "She's an artist. Artists are strange/interesting people." Speaking of which I really liked your art lots. At least from what I've seen.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
08-14-2005, 06:26 AM
Wow, best complements ive had for a very long time. Yes. Thank you!

JoY
08-14-2005, 06:29 AM
I must say, from what I've seen, your art is remarkably beautiful.
I wonder if you could PM some of your stuff...

MindlessSelfIndulgent
08-14-2005, 11:50 AM
I cant handle those complements.. Thank you. .

I dont think i have any of my drawings online anymore, since i cant find a good place to host them :/