PDA

View Full Version : Rip of or coincidence?

Aimeht
08-12-2005, 04:45 AM
In the beginning of 666 - Salute they also say 'un dos tres cuatro cinco cinco seis', as in Pretty Fly. Is it a rip of or just a coincidence?

Hypodermic_89
08-12-2005, 04:55 AM
In the beginning of 666 - Salute they also say 'un dos tres cuatro cinco cinco seis', as in Pretty Fly. Is it a rip of or just a coincidence?

well that is just spanish 1,2,3,4 etc .. I think they say that in alot of songs. and Dexter also says in the GH DVD that he was at some radio station in MExico or something and he heard someone say "uno,dos,tres,cuatro,cinco, seis" so he thought he could use it in a song

Aimeht
08-12-2005, 04:58 AM
well that is just spanish 1,2,3,4 etc .. I think they say that in alot of songs. and Dexter also says in the GH DVD that he was at some radio station in MExico or something and he heard someone say "uno,dos,tres,cuatro,cinco, seis" so he thought he could use it in a song

I know that is Spanish. I was just wondering, 'cause they both say 'cinco' two times.

Hypodermic_89
08-12-2005, 05:01 AM
I know that is Spanish. I was just wondering, 'cause they both say 'cinco' two times.

well it depends on which song was made first. I know that The Offspring didn't rip it off because Dex got the idea at a radio station

Aimeht
08-12-2005, 05:05 AM
well it depends on which song was made first. I know that The Offspring didn't rip it off because Dex got the idea at a radio station

I don't know either.

sphinxdaking
08-12-2005, 06:10 AM
I dont think he ripped it off either, would be pretty silly thing to rip off dont ya think? :) But yeah its pretty wierd that they had that same line in a song.

forever_and_a_day
08-12-2005, 02:50 PM
its also used at the end of demons off the self titled album

dain84
08-12-2005, 04:18 PM
its also used at the end of demons off the self titled album
"uno dos tres cuatro!"

Telekinesis
08-12-2005, 06:22 PM
"uno dos tres cuatro!"

That's at the end of Out On Patrol actually not Demons

Cejus
08-12-2005, 06:47 PM
"Pretty Fly" was made first, take a look at this: http://www.remixed.se/artists/666/discos/afraidalbum.html
This album by 666 was recorded back in 2000. So they copied this part of the song!! :eek:

turn it down
08-12-2005, 06:47 PM
I actually believe they did get it from them. They had to pay a bunch of money to use it too or something.

Hypodermic_89
08-13-2005, 03:51 AM
oh man come on... first Axl ripps Dexter's braids.. Then that Good Charlotte wannabe punk ass faggot ripps Noodles cheetah hairdo, and now this? :|

I really enjoyed calling that GC fag a wannabe punk ass faggot :)

Venom Symbiote
08-13-2005, 06:04 AM
He isn't anymore than Noodles is these days. In fact, I'd say Noodles is worse: since he USED TO BE respectable. That Good Charlotte twat's *always* been a cunt-lemur.

And are you guys sure it's Spanish? I'm not sure about the "cinco". I know in Italian it's "uno, due, tre, quatro..." not sure about five. But it's a similar language, so I know the first four are right. Have just never heard the "cinco" outside of the Offspring song. Oh well, we don't have many Beaners down here anyway, so I'm probably not the best person to judge. We just have lots of pasta-munchers and curry-gobblers, not many Burritos.

dain84
08-13-2005, 10:01 AM
He isn't anymore than Noodles is these days. In fact, I'd say Noodles is worse: since he USED TO BE respectable. That Good Charlotte twat's *always* been a cunt-lemur.

And are you guys sure it's Spanish? I'm not sure about the "cinco". I know in Italian it's "uno, due, tre, quatro..." not sure about five. But it's a similar language, so I know the first four are right. Have just never heard the "cinco" outside of the Offspring song. Oh well, we don't have many Beaners down here anyway, so I'm probably not the best person to judge. We just have lots of pasta-munchers and curry-gobblers, not many Burritos.
Yes, it's spanish.

Ronin
08-13-2005, 11:59 AM
yes its spanish, and if you guys ever bought the dual disc greateast hits like a good fan should, you would know where he got it from. they got it from a radio station doing microphone test in argentina.

damn stop over analyzing everything!

but im surprised you didnt ask about the first part of pretty fly and where he got it from, because that was copied from a def leppard song. maybe you should call that a rip if you were smart and did your research.

and if you were smart you would know pretty fly came before 666.

whats wrong with you people? are you too lazy to go research for yourself so you have to ask dumb questions? :rolleyes:

lost_nvrfound
08-13-2005, 03:45 PM
since when is noodles not respectable... he's been the same for 20 years... the only difference btween him 10 years ago and him today is that his hairstyle has changed and he likes to play around with different dye patterns... hell, i do that...

Aimeht
08-13-2005, 03:54 PM
yes its spanish, and if you guys ever bought the dual disc greateast hits like a good fan should, you would know where he got it from. they got it from a radio station doing microphone test in argentina.

damn stop over analyzing everything!

but im surprised you didnt ask about the first part of pretty fly and where he got it from, because that was copied from a def leppard song. maybe you should call that a rip if you were smart and did your research.

and if you were smart you would know pretty fly came before 666.

whats wrong with you people? are you too lazy to go research for yourself so you have to ask dumb questions? :rolleyes:

Hey, "Ronin". I have the Dual Disc, but it's hard for me to understand _everything_ since English ain't my mother tongue. *Slap*
What is wrong with some people, I'd like to ask. It seems as you can never ask a fucking question. How the hell are you gonna know things if you can't ask?
Smart? So, I'm not smart because I don't know which song came out first? Now, I wonder who's a retard then. I don't fucking listen to 666, I just heard the song.
Nothing's wrong with people asking questions. I'd like to see you never ask a question again then. Why do lots of research if you just can ask the question here, whats the problem? Why have a forum if you can't ask questions?
I'm so fucking tired of this shit, whatever you say it's wrong and the thread is 'pointless'.

Hypodermic_89
08-13-2005, 04:51 PM
Hey, "Ronin". I have the Dual Disc, but it's hard for me to understand _everything_ since English ain't my mother tongue. *Slap*
What is wrong with some people, I'd like to ask. It seems as you can never ask a fucking question. How the hell are you gonna know things if you can't ask?
Smart? So, I'm not smart because I don't know which song came out first? Now, I wonder who's a retard then. I don't fucking listen to 666, I just heard the song.
Nothing's wrong with people asking questions. I'd like to see you never ask a question again then. Why do lots of research if you just can ask the question here, whats the problem? Why have a forum if you can't ask questions?
I'm so fucking tired of this shit, whatever you say it's wrong and the thread is 'pointless'.

yeah.. what she said

Venom Symbiote
08-13-2005, 10:48 PM
Ronin? Before you get all titsy at people, just keep in mind not all of us CAN purchase the DualDisc GH release. Outside of the U.S. and Canada, virtually no one gets the bonus content. So you want to kindly put your foot in your mouth or something, Chief? ;)

And Lost_NrFound? Noodles hasn't been respectable since, oh, I dunno, about 2000 or something. With all his predictable anti-Bush nonsense and 13-year-old appeal. "Not My President" t-shirt indeed, Noodlios, "Not My President" t-shirts indeed. What's next, eye-liner?

I have to say, I'm honestly disappointed. What happened to the drunken hyperactive axe-shredding Nazi-fighting jumping kangaroo we all used to know and love?

lost_nvrfound
08-14-2005, 11:44 PM
And Lost_NrFound? Noodles hasn't been respectable since, oh, I dunno, about 2000 or something. With all his predictable anti-Bush nonsense and 13-year-old appeal. "Not My President" t-shirt indeed, Noodlios, "Not My President" t-shirts indeed. What's next, eye-liner?

I have to say, I'm honestly disappointed. What happened to the drunken hyperactive axe-shredding Nazi-fighting jumping kangaroo we all used to know and love?
so... him not liking bush and being vocal about it makes him non-respectable? there's a lot of logic in that...

Jack the Tripper
08-15-2005, 01:02 PM
I remember hearing the beginning of Pretty Fly For A Whhite Guy in a preview of some song on 100 greatest metal moments. I don't know what the song was, but it might be the same one you're talking about.

Offspring-Fanatic
08-15-2005, 01:31 PM
yeah its from Rock of Ages

Venom Symbiote
08-17-2005, 05:17 AM
QUOTE:
"so... him not liking bush and being vocal about it makes him non-respectable? there's a lot of logic in that..."

You speak the truth: there is a lot of logic in that. Think about it.

barangatang
08-17-2005, 05:20 AM
Dosn't 666 have some kind of satanic, meaning( i know it does) but what exactly does it mean?

Aimeht
08-17-2005, 08:13 AM
Dosn't 666 have some kind of satanic, meaning( i know it does) but what exactly does it mean?
It does, but I don't know the exact meaning of it either.