PDA

View Full Version : Amazing thing I've discovered.

Vera
08-12-2005, 05:42 AM
So mum's husband bought fajita-bread, you know, thin wheat bread that's soft and you can put stuff on it and make it into a roll and voila! you got yourself a fajita.

Anyway, he wanted to warm up one and since we have no microwave, he put it in the oven. It of course stayed there too long and was burned into a dark brown crispy thing.

It stayed on the table beside the oven and today I started eating it due hunger and boredom and DUDE, it tasted just like smoky, tingy (is that a word? it is now!) after-flavor you have in your mouth when you've smoked a cigarette.

I am blown away by this miraculous discovery.

JoY
08-12-2005, 05:55 AM
if -anything- increases your risk to get coloncancer... it's burned food & especially bread-like stuff. :/

RXP
08-12-2005, 05:56 AM
That's what I was gonna say carcinogens galore.

Vera
08-12-2005, 07:14 AM
Does that mean I'll die now, Bella? :[

JoY
08-12-2005, 10:38 AM
with a little help from me, that I won't be giving.. sure!

Vera
08-12-2005, 12:10 PM
I am le saddened.

Also, I just spent 2 hrs hanging out with a friend who drank a tall glass of Coke while smoking non-stop. I'm definitely dying now.

RXP
08-12-2005, 12:12 PM
2 hours one glass of coke? that's some slow sipping.

Vera
08-12-2005, 12:13 PM
Well, he was smoking in between. And talking, of course.

RXP
08-12-2005, 12:16 PM
He? A date :-)

coke_a_holic
08-12-2005, 12:20 PM
That's silly! The coke's not going to hurt! *carresses bottle of coke like a child* there there, she didn't mean that, just go back to sleep.

0r4ng3
08-12-2005, 12:32 PM
That's silly! The coke's not going to hurt! *carresses bottle of coke like a child* there there, she didn't mean that, just go back to sleep.Now that's something you don't see every day.

Isn't that right, sunkist? Right?!

Vera
08-12-2005, 12:48 PM
Dush, eh, I said "a friend".

Tizzalicious
08-12-2005, 12:52 PM
Impossible. No such thing as guy-girl friendships.

Vera
08-12-2005, 12:56 PM
Yeah. Every friendship is really a fuckbuddy-relationship, especially those between members of the same sex.

Fucking lesbians.

Tizzalicious
08-12-2005, 12:56 PM
Actually, you are right.

No such thing as friendship.

RXP
08-12-2005, 12:59 PM
Exactly. There's bound to be a time that you'll get some action. Heck at least a fondle. Usually you have to get the drink down them and then they'll start touching their boobs and putting your hand on 'em.

Vera
08-12-2005, 01:12 PM
Again, this is how things may be in Dushtopia.

RXP
08-12-2005, 01:12 PM
Na, that shit happens to me.

Conspiracy of One
08-12-2005, 01:13 PM
Sanni discovered what now??I can't BE bothered to read, hmm ill save that for school :rolleyes:

Vera
08-12-2005, 01:13 PM
...With your male friends?

Conspiracy of One
08-12-2005, 01:14 PM
Ok i just read it.............That sounds nasty

RXP
08-12-2005, 01:15 PM
my male friends are far to insecure to have a little fondle and just joke abotu it. They'd be all like "omg gay get away".

Sanni, do you think Dushtopia would be a good place to live? Would you like to live there?

Tizzalicious
08-12-2005, 01:16 PM
...With your male friends?

Haha.

It's totally not true though. I have enough male friends who I could get very very drunk with, but no fondling would ever happen with.

(Hmmz, I think that was crappy English, but you get the point.)

RXP
08-12-2005, 01:18 PM
OKgay. It only happens in Dushtopia then.

Vera
08-12-2005, 01:24 PM
Some of my male friends have girlfriends and the rest just wouldn't go there with me. Which suits me fine.

JoY
08-13-2005, 03:27 AM
Haha.

It's totally not true though. I have enough male friends who I could get very very drunk with, but no fondling would ever happen with.

(Hmmz, I think that was crappy English, but you get the point.)
ow. I don't think I have that kind of male friends.. :/

Izie
08-13-2005, 05:12 AM
Impossible. No such thing as guy-girl friendships.

I'm inclined to agree, but with the exception of people who rew up together. Like, I could never, EVER have anything to do with my best friend. *shudder at the though*

the_GoDdEsS
08-13-2005, 05:48 AM
That sounds ouch. We do not have a microwave either. We used to but gave it back after two weeks. I don't like them. Ickes.

Yeah, guy-girl friendships can sorta kinda exist. And like Tizz pointed out I also have plenty male friends where there's absolutely no action going on even when we're completely trashed.

Dexter_Holland
08-13-2005, 05:53 AM
you know what i found out? when you smoke burrito's you get high!

-_-

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 07:21 AM
Seems to me that platonic guy-girl friendships only exist if one or both people are in relationships and believe in being faithful. Or, if one or both of the people are ugly. If only one is ugly, then the ugly one probably wants the attractive one. I've actually never known a scenario in which a guy and girl were friends, single, fairly attractive and NEVER at least kinda hooked up.

JoY
08-14-2005, 07:26 AM
same here Richard. but I must say I've discovered my friendships with guys have been the absolute worst & pretty disturbing. I guess I should've known, when I was 17 & got 15 valentine's letters in my mailbox on the 14th of Februari. *shakes head* according to Vlad I flirt. I flirt a lot. but I don't see how, or even intend to flirt.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 07:31 AM
Haha, there is something about you that seems kinda flirty, some people just have that.

JoY
08-14-2005, 07:33 AM
but it's healthy, right? &.. not negative & shit??

I remember e-flirting with you. that was pretty deliberate, but just because it was so much fun & e-flirting just is the bomb.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 07:36 AM
but it's healthy, right? &.. not negative & shit??

I remember e-flirting with you. that was pretty deliberate, but just because it was so much fun & e-flirting just is the bomb.

You were? I'm so clueless with that stuff. Especially in real life.

Sure it's healthy, certainly not negative in any way I can see. Unless, of course, someone chooses to read more into it and become obsessed.

JoY
08-14-2005, 08:24 AM
just stupid stuff like "ooo, if you weren't married.. *winknudge*" anyway, I wasn't serious.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 08:41 AM
Sure, whatever, you totally want me. And I'm kinda single now...*winknudge*

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:00 AM
ooooo, baby. don't tempt me. *winknudge*

Vera
08-14-2005, 09:26 AM
Paint It Black, I thought you were married? :0

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:33 AM
divorced men are teh hott3st.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 09:38 AM
Technically still married, but might as well not be. It's complicated. I made a post about how love sucks fairly recently, not sure if it was my own thread or just a comment in someone else's. Anyway, RXP immediately responded with "Marriage over?" He has moments of brilliance.

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:41 AM
he does.

& I know you're still married. you said it in that topic. you should get a divorce, though. I mean, it doesn't seem to be working out & unless you see any form of future in it, I don't see why you'd still stay with her. it's only frustrating. I'd say you married too young, but who am I to judge.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 09:49 AM
Only married for legal reasons. I never wanted to be married, I was too young, and I don't like marriage anyway. It's an outdated concept, too closely tied to religion, but for me it was necessary. I'm thinking about staying married for a while, also for legal reasons. Getting divorced would gain me nothing right now. The relationship is over though. I'm still her friend, and we still sometimes have sex. That probably makes it a bit more complicated, but oh well. And I still love her, just not the way I used to. But I've accepted that she's not someone I want to spend the rest of my life with. I'm not in a huge hurry to get away immediately though, it's not like I have something better to be moving on to.

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:51 AM
god, that's.. sad. :/

the_GoDdEsS
08-14-2005, 09:59 AM
Dude, Paint_It_Black, who were you on the white boards? Had the same name? Because I seriously think I've missed you saying who you are. :/

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 10:00 AM
It's just life. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Most people have problems, that's why I don't usually bother to mention mine.

JoY
08-14-2005, 10:00 AM
Scared_Wolf, I think.

JoY
08-14-2005, 10:02 AM
It's just life. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Most people have problems, that's why I don't usually bother to mention mine.
we've discussed our stuff together a couple of times. it was good. you were really nice to talk to & you're pretty opened up about yourself, if you want to be & also sometimes very mature & wise. I know you've been through some crap, but.. YOU DESTROYED MY WHOLE IMAGE OF MARRIAGE. grrrrs.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 10:03 AM
I was scared_wolf for years. I wish I had never changed, I hate it when other old-timers don't know who I am. Haha, you might not remember me anyway though. I never did the whole MSN thing really, and only emailed with a few people.

the_GoDdEsS
08-14-2005, 10:08 AM
I was scared_wolf for years. I wish I had never changed, I hate it when other old-timers don't know who I am. Haha, you might not remember me anyway though. I never did the whole MSN thing really, and only emailed with a few people.

Duuude, I do remember scared_wolf being totally alright and everything. Not really anything in particular about you though. Always feels good to know who the old-timers are. Yeah, it's kinda difficult with the new names. Thanks!

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 10:09 AM
we've discussed our stuff together a couple of times. it was good. you were really nice to talk to & you're pretty opened up about yourself, if you want to be & also sometimes very mature & wise. I know you've been through some crap, but.. YOU DESTROYED MY WHOLE IMAGE OF MARRIAGE. grrrrs.

Thanks, it was good talking to you too. And you gave me a pretty damn nice compliment there, since mature and wise is my thing. It used to be sarcastic and witty, but I had to find something new when I realized I couldn't play that game with the masters.

Sorry about the whole destroying thing. In my defence it was really my wife that destroyed it though, haha. But hey, I'm sure some marriages work. I just don't know any.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 10:15 AM
Duuude, I do remember scared_wolf being totally alright and everything. Not really anything in particular about you though. Always feels good to know who the old-timers are. Yeah, it's kinda difficult with the new names. Thanks!

Hopefully you're the last one who didn't know who I was. If someone else asks I'll have to put it in my sig again. Yeah, I didn't really stand out for anything, I probably still don't. I'm kinda like Betty in that regard. Well, she says she's like that anyway. Just kinda on the fringes. It's definitely good to know who the old-timers are, they're the only reason I keep coming back, and it's nice to be recognised as one of them. I get comments from noobs like "you haven't been here long enough to know what you are talking about" and I just find it hilarious.

JoY
08-14-2005, 10:29 AM
oh Betty stands out. =)

from your posts, it doesn't really show how intelligent you really are, but I know you are pretty goddam intelligent. or well, you at least learned a bit from life (no matter how shot it's been so far), which always is a plus to me & a sign of intelligence. that's pretty much all I remember about you. that you gave good advice & were supportive. *sends a smile your way*

the_GoDdEsS
08-14-2005, 10:29 AM
Hopefully you're the last one who didn't know who I was. If someone else asks I'll have to put it in my sig again. Yeah, I didn't really stand out for anything, I probably still don't. I'm kinda like Betty in that regard. Well, she says she's like that anyway. Just kinda on the fringes. It's definitely good to know who the old-timers are, they're the only reason I keep coming back, and it's nice to be recognised as one of them. I get comments from noobs like "you haven't been here long enough to know what you are talking about" and I just find it hilarious.

Hahaha, yeah. It's hilarious how the n00bs fight among themselves too over who's been here longer and call each other 'n00b'. Aww.

JoY
08-14-2005, 10:31 AM
the wolf in your avatar IS a pretty obvious hint, though.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 10:32 AM
Hahahaha, Bella I love how every compliment you give could be viewed as an insult ;P

And Betty stands out to me anyway, I was just repeating what she's said about herself.

JoY
08-14-2005, 10:33 AM
I know! I get that a lot from Dave too. I DO genuinely mean them as compliments, though. I'm just not very generous with them normally.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 10:34 AM
Hahaha, yeah. It's hilarious how the n00bs fight among themselves too over who's been here longer and call each other 'n00b'. Aww.

Let's face it, they want to be us in every conceivable way. And who can blame them? We should be paid for this shit. Providing awesome role models to silly kids.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 10:35 AM
I know! I get that a lot from Dave too. I DO genuinely mean them as compliments, though. I'm just not very generous with them normally.

And I really do love it!

JoY
08-14-2005, 10:35 AM
I agree!! & for our superhard moderating job, too!

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 10:38 AM
You're a mod too?

JoY
08-14-2005, 10:38 AM
And I really do love it!
I like the way you still call me Bella, like in the old days. *blushes* it just suits me better than anything, not because it's Spanish for beautiful, but because it's always been my nick & I'm extremely comfortable with it.

JoY
08-14-2005, 10:39 AM
You're a mod too?
r3c0gn!53 baby.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 10:42 AM
I alternate between that and Joy, because Joy was what I first knew you as. I was a vocal member of the campaign to make you switch back from BBD.

What forum do you mod? Did I miss my chance to vote in elections again?

Betty
08-14-2005, 10:42 AM
So sweet of you Bella...

But no, a fair comparison made by Richard. I would definitely say his coolness stands out... just not-quite-enough... ha...

And god, this thread just got totally depressing. My love-life is getting very complicated and messed up at the moment so I have thoughts regarding all of the above.

I would have liked to have said with no doubt in my mind that platonic guy-girl relationships can exist. And I still think they do, for sure. ALL of my friends are guys, some with whom I have lived, and I certainly won't be jumping into bed with all of them.

But then finding out that some guys that I think I have a totally great friendship with actually have different intentions can be a shocking revelation... interesting... yet shocking.

So, in summary... I guess it's pretty easy for the sex/romance to get intermingled in a boy/girl friendship... but there are definitely a lot out there where that desire is not there at all.

HornyPope
08-14-2005, 10:44 AM
Soo.... wanna fuck?

Get on icq btw.

Betty
08-14-2005, 10:45 AM
On the topic of moderating, I performed my first ever moderating duty last night, woo! I figured Izie would be unimpressed at my not living up to my job... cause I noticed she has at least done one thing... ha...

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 10:47 AM
Soo.... wanna fuck?

Please be more careful with comments like that, I don't need the false hope.

JoY
08-14-2005, 10:48 AM
I alternate between that and Joy, because Joy was what I first knew you as. I was a vocal member of the campaign to make you switch back from BBD.

What forum do you mod? Did I miss my chance to vote in elections again?
make sure you vote for me next time. *wink & points a finger*

..that's what those American folks always do, isn't it?

I moderate Your Band & it's fun. everyone is relatively extremely kind, friendly, peaceful & reasonable there, just discussing each other's bands & pimping their own. it's nice. I moderate it together with Sanni, aka Vera. although I had to give teh wheelchairman some spanking once, I've never had to do anything. & there are some relatively nice musical discussions going on there. plus, it's fun to see our board-members are musically active themselves, too.

I remember you wanting me to change my name back. JoY really didn't suit me back then, though. but people would still call me JoY, so it was no use changing my name in the first place. I guess those three letters are just really easy to remember.

HornyPope
08-14-2005, 10:48 AM
I was talking to Michelle and i thought maybe to quote her to clarify the direction a bit mroe, but then I figured i'd fuck most of the people in this thread and I decided to keep the offer open. Lolz im such a slut.

JoY
08-14-2005, 10:50 AM
Please be more careful with comments like that, I don't need the false hope.
that was to Michelle. ;p

JoY
08-14-2005, 10:50 AM
I was talking to Michelle and i thought maybe to quote her to clarify the direction a bit mroe, but then I figured i'd fuck most of the people in this thread and I decided to keep the offer open. Lolz im such a slut.
*secktses*

HornyPope
08-14-2005, 10:53 AM
Hey at least I dont flirt with everyone and then ask "what did I do?".

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 10:57 AM
that was to Michelle. ;p

How was I supposed to know. HP has flirted with me more than anyone. He's the biggest cock tease going.

JoY
08-14-2005, 10:57 AM
Hey at least I dont flirt with everyone and then ask "what did I do?".
HEY! shaddap. *gives you evil stare* I didn't do nuthin.

JoY
08-14-2005, 10:58 AM
How was I supposed to know. HP has flirted with me more than anyone. He's the biggest cock tease going.
dude, even my signature says I'm a cocktease. I'm such a cocktease.

wait, that ain't a good thing.

arak0r
08-14-2005, 10:58 AM
scared wolf <3s me.

JoY
08-14-2005, 10:59 AM
now now, no reason to get jealous. he'll seckts you up later.

HornyPope
08-14-2005, 10:59 AM
I like wolfie because he admires me deep inside, and I like people who recognise me for my worth.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 11:00 AM
scared_wolf thought you were a douche. Paint_It_Black thinks you're ok.

JoY
08-14-2005, 11:00 AM
I like wolfie because he admires me deep inside, and I like people who recognise me for my worth.
don't make me kick against your huge ego again.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 11:01 AM
Real deep inside HP, real deep.

HornyPope
08-14-2005, 11:02 AM
Real deep inside HP, real deep.

Oh please, I know when people worship me.

Big ego? Dilusion of grandeur? No way. Us geniuses dont let it bother us.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 11:03 AM
Ha, I think you mistook my creepy sexual innuendo for overtones of sarcasm. Some genius you turned out to be.

HornyPope
08-14-2005, 11:05 AM
Dude I fucking invented the "real deep" innuendo. I used it on so many occasions around the board.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 11:26 AM
*bows humbly*

Vera
08-14-2005, 02:54 PM
We rock Your Band so hard it's amazing.