PDA

View Full Version : Behold: A highly stupid story about Smash I wrote

Rexisfed
08-12-2005, 10:32 AM
This is a rock opera story I wrote about Smash. You can tell I have too much time on my hands.

SMASH

Time To Relax: After a hard days work, Joe sits back, relaxes, and soon enough, falls asleep.

Nitro (Youth Energy): Joe has a dream about the future. He sees everything in flames and hovercars and all that crap, but no ice cream, He awakes in a cold sweat, makes some ramen noodles and grabs some ice cream. He decides to bring it to the super duper cold freezer to preserve and make sure there is ice cream in the future.

Bad Habit: In order for the ice cream to not melt, Joe has to drive fast. Unfortunately, this causes a lot of road rage. He suddenly spins out and hits an ice cream truck.

Gotta Get Away: He awakes in a hospital bed with his mind in a daze. Oh no! The ice cream, he thought. It’s going to melt. “Don’t worry,” said the doctor. We took care of ice cream. You also will take 4 to 6 years to heal. “Phew,” thought Joe. After suddenly realizing how long 4 to 6 years was, he realized how miserable his life was, and how he wished he was someone else. He took a knife and stabbed himself. Since he was an aetheist he was reborn as a fly. Suddenly he awoke in a cold sweat on his bed with ice cream next to him. Quickly he got it back in the fridge. He then rushed it to the super druper freezer to cool it down.

Genocide: Joe arrived at the super duper freezer to find that nuclear war was going on there. He walked inside, somehow not being hit, put the ice cream in, and left. When he left, the super duper freezer exploded. Turns out it was actually a bomb activated by ice cream.

Something to Believe In: Joe couldn’t believe what had happened. His ice cream was gone! And he was being sued, too, but THE ICE CREAM!!! He pleaded that the judge believed him and not the super duper freezer-bomb employees. At least the surviving ones. Joe got off easy and went home. The whole thing had happened all night and now it was time to work.

Come Out And Play: He ran to work, but was stopped along the way by old man Jenkins, who convinced him to play hookie. Joe realized it was fun and just decided to play hookie every day. He was then fired.

Self Esteem: Joe realized if he had had the self esteem to resist old man Jenkin’s request he would not have been fired.

It’ll Be A Long Time: He realized it would be a long time before he got another job. His arch enemy Killboy Powerhead was competing for the same job as him.

Killboy Powerhead: KBPH was running for president of the super duper freezer and so was Joe. Joe was behind in votes. KBPH secretly threw a rock at Joe and made him mentally retarded. Thus, KBPH was kicked out of office and Joe was elected president.

What Happened To You?: is the question that was asked to the mentally retarded president all the time. Eventually, super duper freezer found a better president and kicked Joe out. Because of Joe’s retarded-ness, he lost his friends and social life.

So Alone: Joe wandered the streets without any friends. Many people pitied him.

Not The One: KBPH pleaded to get back into office, saying it wasn’t him who threw the rock. To make up for his mistakes he wrote the song “Smash” as an ode to Joe. It rose through the charts and became an MTV summer hit. KBPH was re-elected as president and Joe slowly recovered.

Smash: This is the sone KBPH wrote.

Mannen som blev en gris
08-12-2005, 10:41 AM
heheheh.... Well, that was stupid. But in a good way :)

darko
08-12-2005, 11:23 AM
hahaha ok....

Cejus
08-12-2005, 11:27 AM
hehehe, it was kinda funny, I'll give it 7 points :p

DexterWannabe
08-12-2005, 11:28 AM
why can't i vote for a 0?

peko
08-12-2005, 11:41 AM
Wow, that is some random shit to do there when you're bored. I give you a 10 for creativity. :)

offspring_freak_3
08-12-2005, 11:53 AM
man, it´s a stupid thing, but i´ll give you 8 for the creativity :D

Nirushika6789
08-12-2005, 12:16 PM
lol u have tooo much time on ur hand lol

but still 10 for creativity anda great imagination

Apathy
08-12-2005, 12:48 PM
This is a rock opera story I wrote about Smash. You can tell I have too much time on my hands.

SMASH

Time To Relax: After a hard days work, Joe sits back, relaxes, and soon enough, falls asleep.

Nitro (Youth Energy): Joe has a dream about the future. He sees everything in flames and hovercars and all that crap, but no ice cream, He awakes in a cold sweat, makes some ramen noodles and grabs some ice cream. He decides to bring it to the super duper cold freezer to preserve and make sure there is ice cream in the future.

Bad Habit: In order for the ice cream to not melt, Joe has to drive fast. Unfortunately, this causes a lot of road rage. He suddenly spins out and hits an ice cream truck.

Gotta Get Away: He awakes in a hospital bed with his mind in a daze. Oh no! The ice cream, he thought. It’s going to melt. “Don’t worry,” said the doctor. We took care of ice cream. You also will take 4 to 6 years to heal. “Phew,” thought Joe. After suddenly realizing how long 4 to 6 years was, he realized how miserable his life was, and how he wished he was someone else. He took a knife and stabbed himself. Since he was an aetheist he was reborn as a fly. Suddenly he awoke in a cold sweat on his bed with ice cream next to him. Quickly he got it back in the fridge. He then rushed it to the super druper freezer to cool it down.

Genocide: Joe arrived at the super duper freezer to find that nuclear war was going on there. He walked inside, somehow not being hit, put the ice cream in, and left. When he left, the super duper freezer exploded. Turns out it was actually a bomb activated by ice cream.

Something to Believe In: Joe couldn’t believe what had happened. His ice cream was gone! And he was being sued, too, but THE ICE CREAM!!! He pleaded that the judge believed him and not the super duper freezer-bomb employees. At least the surviving ones. Joe got off easy and went home. The whole thing had happened all night and now it was time to work.

Come Out And Play: He ran to work, but was stopped along the way by old man Jenkins, who convinced him to play hookie. Joe realized it was fun and just decided to play hookie every day. He was then fired.

Self Esteem: Joe realized if he had had the self esteem to resist old man Jenkin’s request he would not have been fired.

It’ll Be A Long Time: He realized it would be a long time before he got another job. His arch enemy Killboy Powerhead was competing for the same job as him.

Killboy Powerhead: KBPH was running for president of the super duper freezer and so was Joe. Joe was behind in votes. KBPH secretly threw a rock at Joe and made him mentally retarded. Thus, KBPH was kicked out of office and Joe was elected president.

What Happened To You?: is the question that was asked to the mentally retarded president all the time. Eventually, super duper freezer found a better president and kicked Joe out. Because of Joe’s retarded-ness, he lost his friends and social life.

So Alone: Joe wandered the streets without any friends. Many people pitied him.

Not The One: KBPH pleaded to get back into office, saying it wasn’t him who threw the rock. To make up for his mistakes he wrote the song “Smash” as an ode to Joe. It rose through the charts and became an MTV summer hit. KBPH was re-elected as president and Joe slowly recovered.

Smash: This is the sone KBPH wrote.

Pretty funny, but Athiest's are devoid of all religion, And Reincarnation is a religion, which is what happened to poor joe.

jackass
08-12-2005, 03:33 PM
Ha ha ha, I liked it, good job!

Conspiracy of One
08-12-2005, 03:35 PM
I give it an average 5 out of 10

Haven
08-13-2005, 02:18 PM
i give you a 10 cause it's freakin funny.... :p

Aimeht
08-13-2005, 02:29 PM
Hoho, I liked the "He took a knife and stabbed himself"-part. I'll give you a 10.

Conspiracy of One
08-13-2005, 02:30 PM
Yay Aimeht is on......and stuff