PDA

View Full Version : How to scare the shit out of someone that's scared to death of rats

nieh
11-17-2004, 06:45 PM
Step 1)
Go to the pet store, get one of the little cardboard boxes with the air holes and handle they put rats in

Step 2)
Get one of those little rolly ball things they always have on at the toy store. The softball-ish sized things that roll around randomly when you turn them on.

Step 3)
Turn said rolly ball on

Step 4)
Place said rolly ball (now moving) in said box

Step 5)
Place said box in said person's desk.

Step 6)
Wait until they hear the moving inside their desk. They will then open their desk to find a rat-box jerking around with what sounds like scratching (minor mechanical sounds too but that will be hidden by their screaming)

Step 7)
If you want to attempt to do this to another person, I suggest you run, because this person will be very very angry.

samr
11-17-2004, 07:26 PM
Or what if you walk up to them and be like

"hey, I got this new animal from the store"

and trip on your way to them and throw the box at them.

???

sKratch
11-17-2004, 07:59 PM
Buy a rat and throw it at their face. Inject with various diseases for added effect.

The Disclaimer
11-17-2004, 08:20 PM
or just walk into his office with a toy gun... looking like a fucking phyko.. mumbling something a bout beeing fired, your wife leving you.. and all of this beeing becuase he did something.... then you'll really be fired but it's worth it...

sKratch
11-17-2004, 08:37 PM
Sorry, I can't find the spot where nieh mentioned firing. Can you show me?