PDA

View Full Version : Manic Subsidal Old Version Songs VS New Ones

Bad Habit
08-12-2005, 05:06 PM
Which ones do you preffer? I preffer the old what are we heading for and the new disease instead of the new ones(jennifer lost the war and blackball)
whats your oppinion?

Bad Habit
08-12-2005, 05:41 PM
is someone there?

Homer
08-12-2005, 08:57 PM
I prefer Revelations over Out On Patrol, New Disease over Blackball, but I prefer I'll Be Waiting over That Day.

willtodeath
08-12-2005, 09:00 PM
I'll be Waiting is the Best Offspring Song Ever...in my opinion.
if i saw them live and they played it...i'd be fucking over the moon
________
WARREN TRUCK ASSEMBLY (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Warren_Truck_Assembly)

offspring_freak_3
08-12-2005, 09:15 PM
i prefer the new disease

Venom Symbiote
08-13-2005, 05:32 AM
Where can I find these Manic Subsidal tracks? I know they were re-worked into existing Offy songs, but I've only heard "Religion", "The Blurb", "Hopeless", and "Tonight I Do" out of the pre-Offspring stuff.

Any links, compadres? :) I've been told they're on that foreign MP3 site, I've just honestly never been able to find them there. Weird. Unless my computer is fucked and isn't displaying them or whatever, I dunno.

IdiotOfTheDay
08-13-2005, 09:23 AM
Any links, compadres? :) I've been told they're on that foreign MP3 site, I've just honestly never been able to find them there. Weird. Unless my computer is fucked and isn't displaying them or whatever, I dunno.
On Offspring.art.pl, in the bootleg and live performances section of the mutimedia, it says "Manic Subsidal 1987," I'm guessing the songs there are the original versions. I just noticed that, and I haven't had a chance to listen to them yet, so I'm not completely sure.