PDA

View Full Version : Last post...I leave this board

a french fan
08-13-2005, 06:35 AM
It's my last post because i've decided to leave definitively this board.

So i've 3 messages :
to begin for Sin Studly : you're very stupid and crazy ... "quand on ora mis les cons sur orbite tu n'oras pas finis de tourner..."

in a second time for Skyrocker : t'es vraiment sympa dc bonne continuation sur ce forum .tchuss.

and to finish for Maria : tu es vraiment quelqu'un d'exeptionnel et on est obligé de tombé sous ton charme ...sur ce aurevoir.

And VIVE LA FRANCE !

defy me
08-13-2005, 06:39 AM
It's my last post because i've decided to leave definitively this board.

So i've 3 messages :
to begin for Sin Studly : you're very stupid and crazy ... "quand on ora mis les cons sur orbite tu n'oras pas finis de tourner..."

in a second time for Skyrocker : t'es vraiment sympa dc bonne continuation sur ce forum .tchuss.

and to finish for Maria : tu es vraiment quelqu'un d'exeptionnel et on est obligé de tombé sous ton charme ...sur ce aurevoir.

And VIVE LA FRANCE !

who are you?

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-13-2005, 06:41 AM
who are you?

What she said.

JoY
08-13-2005, 06:53 AM
What she said.
what he said.

killer_queen
08-13-2005, 07:13 AM
I know who he is, he was writing that "french haters" topic all the time. That's all.

defy me
08-13-2005, 07:15 AM
I know who he is, he was writing that "french haters" topic all the time. That's all.

what was in that topic? i never read it

a french fan
08-13-2005, 07:21 AM

Yes it's true !i've post just 60 times it's very few ...i'll just reply to this thread.

defy me
08-13-2005, 07:24 AM
Yes it's true !i've post just 60 times it's very few ...i'll just reply to this thread.

i thought you were going. The first post on this thread was your last post.....

the_GoDdEsS
08-13-2005, 07:39 AM
Attentionwhore.

Once again, you only prove Sin was 100% right about the French.

Ta-ta.

a french fan
08-13-2005, 07:39 AM
i'll just reply to this thread.
i wouldn't like that everyone say all and nothing about me ...

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-13-2005, 07:40 AM
Attentionwhore.

Once again, you only prove Sin was 100% right about the French.

Ta-ta.

What she said.

JoY
08-13-2005, 07:45 AM
just LEAVE already. & don't even bother to make a last post about it, just fucking LEAVE.

a french fan
08-13-2005, 07:50 AM
just LEAVE already. & don't even bother to make a last post about it, just fucking LEAVE.
i've make this thread for say what i've to say at maria and skyrocker not for you ...

JoY
08-13-2005, 07:51 AM
then you should've written them a fucking PM, because anything you post here is public & for public & public has the right to reply & say whatever the fuck they want.

now LEAVE.

Tizzalicious
08-13-2005, 07:53 AM
Haha, leaving topics. Gotta love them.

a french fan
08-13-2005, 07:54 AM
shut up .......

JoY
08-13-2005, 07:55 AM
what a comeback! game, set, match! I'm totally flabbergasted & speechless.

Sin Studly
08-13-2005, 07:56 AM
to begin for Sin Studly : you're very stupid and crazy ... "[frog talk]"

http://www.davidstuff.com/france-memories.jpg

a french fan
08-13-2005, 07:57 AM
what a comeback! game, set, match! I'm totally flabbergasted & speechless.
what i've make against you ???nothing !

the_GoDdEsS
08-13-2005, 07:59 AM
EROS:

"I *LEFT THIS THREAD!!

*don't reply to me, I won't come back"

[repeat ten times]

The title of your topic is 'last post'. I repeat, last post. Everyone is sick of this kind of attentionwhoring, froggylegs. Now go and cuddle the French flag and cry because nobody cares.

JoY
08-13-2005, 08:00 AM
you're patriotic, you've got the colours of the French flag in your signature, you write in French on a public message board (that.. isn't French), you make a lame attempt at insulting someone you don't know & you direct your last post to THREE persons publicly. plus, it wasn't your last post.

oh right;
& you can't spell for shit, but I know a lot of French can't even speak English, so that's actually a-okay.

a french fan
08-13-2005, 08:13 AM
you write in French on a public message board (that.. isn't French.
it's forbidden?
I write in French just when i speak at French .i don't speak english well.

you make a lame attempt at insulting someone you don't know .

you haven't been respectful with me, and Sin Studly hates France !

I know a lot of French can't even speak English.
You live in Amsterdam and you know A LOT OF FRENCH !!!bravo !

JoY
08-13-2005, 08:24 AM
it's forbidden?
I write in French just when i speak at French .i don't speak english well.

maybe you're just talking to your French buddies, but you're doing it on a public message board, where everyone can read it, but not everyone can understand it. it's like whispering in public. it's just impolite.

& your English is pretty alright. at least you can make yourself understood, which is most important, & talking (/typing) English on here would be great practice. believe it or not, I think most people here sometimes look up a word or two. it's all in the learning process.

You live in Amsterdam and you know A LOT OF FRENCH !!!bravo !
yes, yes I do. Amsterdam is extremely multicultural & I go to France almost every other year, but whatever.

Sin Studly
08-13-2005, 08:25 AM

I don't hate France, we might just conquer it again someday.

a french fan
08-13-2005, 08:35 AM
maybe you're just talking to your French buddies, but you're doing it on a public message board, where everyone can read it, but not everyone can understand it. it's like whispering in public. it's just impolite.

No when i speak French it's just for the french.

& your English is pretty alright. at least you can make yourself understood, which is most important, & talking (/typing) English on here would be great practice. believe it or not, I think most people here sometimes look up a word or two. it's all in the learning process.

i understand 50% of everyone say !and there is a lot of things that i would like to say but i can't because i haven't got a lot of vocabulary in English.

yes, yes I do. Amsterdam is extremely multicultural & I go to France almost every other year, but whatever

You're lucky ! i've never go in Amsterdam !

Sin isn't you who post a lot of pictures of frog ???

Sin Studly
08-13-2005, 08:47 AM
Sin isn't you who post a lot of pictures of frog ???

No.
http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~mmorley/rainbow/green%20frog.jpg

JoY
08-13-2005, 08:51 AM
No when i speak French it's just for the french.
yes, but *inhales* it's a public message board with only a few French. THEY might be able to understand the things you say to them & a select few others, but a lot of people don't understand French & it's RUDE to talk a language the majority can't speak in public. like I said, it's like whispering in public.

i understand 50% of everyone say !and there is a lot of things that i would like to say but i can't because i haven't got a lot of vocabulary in English.
your English vocabulary will increase significantly if you put yourself to reading English books, or for instance this board. though you don't find the most intelligent use of the English language here...

You're lucky ! i've never go in Amsterdam !

*scratches head* yeah, I guess it is fun being Dutch.
but you're lucky aswell, because I bet you can easily go to Paris if you want to & I've only been there once.

Thucydides
08-13-2005, 08:58 AM
though you don't find the most intelligent use of the English language here...

I think that depends mainly on whose posts you are reading.

Thucydides
08-13-2005, 08:58 AM

hahaha! :D

BEST PICTURE EVER!

a french fan
08-13-2005, 09:00 AM
When i speak french at french it's like i make a PM.

One of my dream is to be belingual but i'm not courageous ...

you make me laugh because i've been in Paris once !!!!i live at 4hours (in car)of Paris !!!(i haven't got a car)

i confirm you're stupid Sin !

Sin Studly
08-13-2005, 09:00 AM
Don't let Maria see you saying that, Jenny.

JoY
08-13-2005, 09:01 AM
I think that depends mainly on whose posts you are reading.
true. I think I've definitely learned a thing or two in English thanks to this place. & that'd be thanks to the posters I talk with most.

the_GoDdEsS
08-13-2005, 09:03 AM
true. I think I've definitely learned a thing or two in English thanks to this place. & that'd be thanks to the posters I talk with most.

Completely and utterly agree. And the native speakers from here I've talked to on MSN for years.

JoY
08-13-2005, 09:06 AM
When i speak french at french it's like i make a PM.

One of my dream is to be belingual but i'm not courageous ...

you make me laugh because i've been in Paris once !!!!i live at 4hours (in car)of Paris !!!(i haven't got a car)

it doesn't take courage, silly. just will. if you want it enough, you can at least become good at another language, besides French. I'm not biligual either. I just learned English from watching television, traveling around (talking to foreigners), school, being on here (talking to foreigners) & reading English books.

you've been to Paris only once? seriously? sounds like you should go out more. you live in a rather beautiful country, if I were you, I'd be traveling around there all the time. (& please, don't get more patriotic now, than you already are) did you like Paris?

the_GoDdEsS
08-13-2005, 09:10 AM
Oh! Hi, EROS. Did Rakeem unleash you for a while again?

a french fan
08-13-2005, 09:15 AM
I just learn English at school.

hey JoY i'm 16 years old !!!i haven't got enought money for travel in France and of course around the world !i live in a village of 1300 inhabitants!!!

When i've seen the opinion of Sin and a lot of others about France (look the thread "do you think french should go to hell" for example)i've decided to be more patriotic (just on this board...)

Yes i like Paris but i wouldn't like to live in !

Eros i know you very very few on the contrary of maria and skyrocker !

JoY
08-13-2005, 09:21 AM
I just learn English at school.

hey JoY i'm 16 years old !!!i haven't got enought money for travel in France and of course around the world !i live in a village of 1300 inhabitants!!!

When i've seen the opinion of Sin and a lot of others about France (look the thread "do you think french should go to hell" for example)i've decided to be more patriotic (just on this board...)

Yes i like Paris but i wouldn't like to live in !
your parents never go on vacation, or take you on trips?? :/

being more patriotic doesn't change anyone's opinion on France. better yet, it's more likely people will dislike France for it even more, because patriotism is so goddam annoying. people who define themselves by their country & promote it so much, are most likely to be people trying to make up for an extremely uninteresting personality.

Sin Studly
08-13-2005, 09:25 AM
Oh! Hi, EROS. Did Rakeem unleash you for a while again?

Justin hearts Simona 4 lyfe.

Sin Studly
08-13-2005, 09:28 AM
EROS hates liberals because he blames them for allowing his mothers failed abortion attempts.

a french fan
08-13-2005, 09:33 AM
your parents never go on vacation, or take you on trips?? :/

being more patriotic doesn't change anyone's opinion on France. better yet, it's more likely people will dislike France for it even more, because patriotism is so goddam annoying. people who define themselves by their country & promote it so much, are most likely to be people trying to make up for an extremely uninteresting personality.

I go in vacation once a year in the south of the France.and i've go in England, Spain and Deutchland with school.

defy me
08-13-2005, 10:03 AM
i thought you were leaving