PDA

View Full Version : Everyone pay attention to me! I'm a newbie!

Pages : [1] 2

The_Hombre
08-13-2005, 10:25 AM
For all of those enlightened souls out there who clicked on this thread thinking that I was taking the piss out of newbies who do nothing but annoy, congratulations, you deserve to be here.

However, if you are one of those people who thought I was an 8 year old hyperactive child, you can all be my idle playthings on puppet strings.

I was a member of the last generation Offspring BBS; I don't know how many of the original members are still here (if you are, kindly post here) but looking around, I can see it is not as good as the old noticeboard.

oh well.

The Hombre

PS Piss takers will be looked upon with disdain. I pity you.

darko
08-13-2005, 10:26 AM
evenin'

{}

Tizzalicious
08-13-2005, 10:29 AM
I remember you...I was actually thinking: Hey, we used to have a The Hombre on the old board.

willtodeath
08-13-2005, 10:32 AM
welcome back duderino....
Your Takin' a Second Walk Down The Street O' Fame
you big Fuck stick, hehe
shchizzle ma fffffahahahajizzzle
________
MAGIC FLIGHT VAPORIZER (http://vaporizer.org/reviews)

the_GoDdEsS
08-13-2005, 10:40 AM
Neighbours, poetry, $20 bag of resin.

lolz, hi.

MichealCorleone
08-13-2005, 10:43 AM
who invited you to this thread Simie?
why don't you just dissappear...

* I am EROS, the war machine!

0r4ng3
08-13-2005, 10:44 AM
who invited you to this thread Simie?
why don't you just dissappear...Who invited you?

Anyway, welcome back The Hombre. You probably don't remember me, mainly because I was never on the old forums. I joined 4 months ago.

the_GoDdEsS
08-13-2005, 10:52 AM
shut up Sin Studly!

* I forgot to call you idiot in my previous post! IDIOT!

You deleting your posts again? Tsk tsk.

MichealCorleone
08-13-2005, 10:56 AM
nope I've delete no posts today! puta!

* deleted 10 characters

Sin Studly
08-13-2005, 10:57 AM

Yes, let's talk about disdain. Let's talk about pity.

Let's talk about how you were creepy-stalker in love with Nicole, and told her you used to cry while watching Neighbours because you thought she looked like Kate Keltie, and you were so in luuurve with her.

Let's talk about how you used to email her your love poetry on a regular basis, which she usually deleted without reading, except on the occasions we read it together and laughed at your stupid arse.

Let's talk about the time you tried to impress me by bragging about being given a $20 bag of resin, seemingly unaware of the fact that cannabis resin has no monetary value.

Let's talk about that time you bragged to us about how you "got with" this chick at work, and when questioned further revealed that by "got with" you actually meant "talked to for several hours".

Seriously man, don't ever warn others that you might look down on them with disdain and pity without taking into account how pitiful you really are.

MichealCorleone
08-13-2005, 10:57 AM
Please Simie why do you have to twist the theads,
remember this thread is about The Hombre, why don't you
'welcome him' instead of insulting me.

* threads 10 characters

Mota Boy
08-13-2005, 10:58 AM
Bienvenidos. As you can see, we've added a colorful cast of characters since we last left off.

sKratch
08-13-2005, 11:13 AM
I remember you...I was actually thinking: Hey, we used to have a The Hombre on the old board.
Yeah, except I'm smarter than you so I instantly knew it was going to be him ;E

Sup. I don't know if I was sKratch or The Molotov (lolz) when you were around.

Tizzalicious
08-13-2005, 11:15 AM
Yeah, except I'm smarter than you so I instantly knew it was going to be him ;E

Sup. I don't know if I was sKratch or The Molotov (lolz) when you were around.

I thought it COULD be him, but I wasn't sure. It's an Offspring inspired name after all, so it could be someone else who was...just as unoriginal.

Sin Studly
08-13-2005, 11:15 AM
Moderators, delete that picture.

kickass0987654321
08-13-2005, 11:48 AM
Come on there is nothing wrong with this picture.
Yes there is.

Thucydides
08-13-2005, 12:39 PM
Why is the swastika draw backwards?

Vera
08-13-2005, 12:44 PM
Maybe he's Hindu?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sauwastika

Anyway, Justin, dude, this is that guy? Wow. Welcome, dude. XD!

JoY
08-13-2005, 12:45 PM
same here. I even remember talking to you, but that's about all I can remember. please enlighten me.

Thucydides
08-13-2005, 12:47 PM
Maybe he's Hindu?

yeah, I thought about that but I'm pretty sure that the artist intended it to represent the nazis - what with the moustache, eyebrows and hair. I guess I could just be wrong though.

Vera
08-13-2005, 12:53 PM
It's so sad people can't get the Nazi swastika right. It looks like this, folks: http://www.markdery.com/archives/images/SWASTIKA.gif

In the future, stop drawing either the sauvastika or the swastika used by the Finnish Air Force or the Buddhist symbol of Manji, meaning good luck.

Linda
08-13-2005, 01:20 PM
I was a member of the last generation Offspring BBS; I don't know how many of the original members are still here (if you are, kindly post here) but looking around, I can see it is not as good as the old noticeboard.

oh well.

The Hombre

Ste, is that you?! :eek:

JoY
08-13-2005, 02:27 PM
*gasp!* Ste, yes!! I thought his name was Steven. wasn't he the guy that came on to a couple of girls in a REALLY fucking annoying way?? oh duuude, this is priceless!

Tizzalicious
08-13-2005, 02:27 PM
*gasp!* Ste, yes!! I thought his name was Steven. wasn't he the guy that came on to a couple of girls in a REALLY fucking annoying way??

Yes.

Too short

JoY
08-13-2005, 02:28 PM
Yes.

hahaha, he's one of the first persons I actually had to block-delete from MSN!

Tizzalicious
08-13-2005, 02:29 PM
hahaha, he's one of the first persons I actually had to block-delete from MSN!

Haha :p Poor guy.

Not that I didn't ;)

JoY
08-13-2005, 02:32 PM
*high fives with Tizz*

I think he was one of the first persons from the bbs I started talking with. he seemed like a nice guy.
seemed. ;p

Vera
08-13-2005, 02:56 PM
He's Ste?

Ste-Stu???

Hahahahahaha. That's too fucking awesome.

Tizzalicious
08-13-2005, 02:59 PM
He's Ste?

Ste-Stu???

Hahahahahaha. That's too fucking awesome.

Stu?

Bella: He was nice though. Just a bit...too nice?

JoY
08-13-2005, 03:13 PM
he -was- nice. to the point it totally creeped me out.

Rag Doll
08-13-2005, 07:54 PM
I remember you....but don't at the same time. Yeah. I don't remember if I was RD or DG when you were on.

Sin Studly
08-13-2005, 11:20 PM
Anyway, Justin, dude, this is that guy? Wow.

Yup, unless somebody is getting ironic revenge for me impersonating the other Ste.

I wonder if he's still as sensitive as a little girl? Me and Nicole used to refer to him as "The Human Clitoris".

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 07:10 AM
Let's talk about the time you tried to impress me by bragging about being given a $20 bag of resin, seemingly unaware of the fact that cannabis resin has no monetary value.

Huh? No monetary value? When I was in college everybody was buying resin. I'm a sweet and innocent child when it comes to drug knowledge, so can someone explain this to me?

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 07:20 AM
Resin is the crap you scrape out of your pipe. A cannabis byproduct. You smoke it, it gives you a smacky-type high, but increases your tolerance so high that you can only get stoned off it twice a week. Basically, resin is marijuana's equivalent of alcohol's listerine, tobacco's ashtray re-rolls or meth's slag or heroin's tonguescraped bupe.

It had no monetary value. None.

Your friends were probably buying black tar hashish.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 07:26 AM
Hmm. It was the only cannabis anyone I knew could afford, and it came in a crumbly little blackish-brown lump. We broke it up into tiny crumbs and mixed it with tobacco. Everyone called it resin...but now I'm wondering what the hell I was occasionally smoking. Does that still sound like black tar hashish or actual resin?

JoY
08-14-2005, 07:28 AM
Hmm. It was the only cannabis anyone I knew could afford, and it came in a crumbly little blackish-brown lump. We broke it up into tiny crumbs and mixed it with tobacco. Everyone called it resin...but now I'm wondering what the hell I was occasionally smoking. Does that still sound like black tar hashish or actual resin?
sounds more like black tar hashish to me, but like I'd know.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 07:42 AM
No, black tar is so sticky and visciously liquid we used to sell it in sharpless syringes because it was the only mess-free way to serve up doses. It sounds like you guys did buy resin, unless you can personally comment on the whole tolerance thing, or have tried heroin and compare the smackiness of the highs. I think you bought resin. You fucking morons.

But hey, it's college. We used to sell slag and leaf and vallies to you guys because you're such fucking morons. But I've never heard of anyone buying resin, it seems almost too stupid.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 08:06 AM
Shit, in my two years at college I only once saw someone with cannabis that wasn't resin. Anything else was just too damn expensive. Seriously, everybody bought that shit. No, I don't know anything about the tolerance issue, or "smackiness" of highs. All I know was it was kinda fun, but mostly I didn't see the big deal. Pretty much everytime I did it I was already drunk.

You should take a trip to England. Make a killing selling shit at our colleges. Or my one anyway. Since moving to america no one here can believe we all smoke resin either.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 08:17 AM
Over here high school kids deal weed in pounds.

edit ; and keep in mind that for every gram of resin comes from somebody smoking about ten grams of weed and scraping their pipe. The slum kids in the UK must laugh their fucking arses off at you morons for buying their shitty byproducts.

JoY
08-14-2005, 08:22 AM
yeah yeah yeah, we get it. so he bought the wrong stuff. could've happened to a lot of people completely unfamilliar with the whole scene.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 08:23 AM
It does make me wonder where the fuck all that resin was coming from. Someone once told me it came from the rest of Europe, where they smoke the good shit and send us crap. Maybe. Because in my town even the slum kids only had resin.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 08:24 AM
Joy, but then he tried to impress me by bragging about it.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 08:26 AM
yeah yeah yeah, we get it. so he bought the wrong stuff. could've happened to a lot of people completely unfamilliar with the whole scene.

Not the wrong stuff really, it was the only stuff readily available and not outrageously expensive. And, I think I only bought it myself once. I was pretty good at getting stuff for free. Honestly, everyone smokes that, in my hometown anyway. I found out even my mum smoked it. To help with arthritis of course.

JoY
08-14-2005, 08:26 AM
so okay, that's a bit blonde. but if you're unfamilliar with the scene, like I said, then you don't have a clue it's not something to brag about.

but wait a sec... drugs isn't anything to brag about, anyway. *raises eyebrow* whatever.

JoY
08-14-2005, 08:27 AM
Not the wrong stuff really, it was the only stuff readily available and not outrageously expensive. And, I think I only bought it myself once. I was pretty good at getting stuff for free. Honestly, everyone smokes that, in my hometown anyway. I found out even my mum smoked it. To help with arthritis of course.
you were pretty good at getting resin for free? ;p

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 08:28 AM
Joy, but then he tried to impress me by bragging about it.

Woah, hold on, I didn't try to impress at all. I was just curious and thought I could learn something. Trust me, I'm fully aware that my experiences are in no way impressive. I can't see how what I said could be interpreted as bragging.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 08:31 AM
STE DID, not you. Years ago. That's the whole point. I wouldn't laugh at somebody (much) for buying resin mistakingly, if they didn't brag about it. Hell, I copped table-salt once, but I sure as fuck never bragged about it.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 08:32 AM
you were pretty good at getting resin for free? ;p

Haha, yeah, but people really do pay for it! Anyway, I was pretty good at getting cigarettes and beer for free too. That's somewhat brag worthy.

JoY
Richard; I already thought it'd be something like that.

Justin; Richard might not be a fucking rocket-scientist, but he's not stupid. seriously..

JoY
Haha, yeah, but people really do pay for it! Anyway, I was pretty good at getting cigarettes and beer for free too. That's somewhat brag worthy.
yeah, somewhat. for a guy. ;p *teases*

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 08:34 AM
STE DID, not you. Years ago. That's the whole point. I wouldn't laugh at somebody (much) for buying resin mistakingly, if they didn't brag about it. Hell, I copped table-salt once, but I sure as fuck never bragged about it.

Oh, I forgot about him. I'm tired as fuck and completely forgot what thread I was in.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 08:35 AM
Justin; Richard might not be a fucking rocket-scientist, but he's not stupid. seriously..

If it's all thats going in town, it's all you'll get. I doubt I could do much better if I were thrown into whatever cesspit he lives in. But the point is ; I'm talking about THE HOMBRE when I'm laying down disparaging insulting comments, not Richard, not you. And I'm sure none of us would brag about getting a free $20 bag of resin to somebody who lives in the weed capital of Australia.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 08:37 AM
Richard; I already thought it'd be something like that.

My sarcasm alarm is going crazy, yet I think you were serious...

Anyway, he didn't say I was stupid. But it's cute that you're kinda defending me ;P

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 08:54 AM
Simma says Ste's been online and replying to this for the last ten minutes. Let's hope for something brilliant.

JoY
08-14-2005, 08:56 AM
ow. hahaha. *walks off embarrassed* I though you were talking about Richard, too, you know. because he took it so seriously & shit.

JoY
08-14-2005, 08:58 AM
My sarcasm alarm is going crazy, yet I think you were serious...

Anyway, he didn't say I was stupid. But it's cute that you're kinda defending me ;P
*switches off your sarcasm-alarm* fixed it.

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 08:59 AM
I must say, I'm impressed at you all - the people that knew me before still remember me for the little boy I was. A little too naive for my own good. I admit I was a total dick back then; those were fucked up times for me. I've grown up a lot since I left the board originally; I've taken into account you can't be a total prick and and have friends too. Well, Sin Studly manages it.

Yes, I think I remember Nicole, and Bella too. I am very impressed that Sin Studly (apparently) remembers everything that I did, even though it was years ago. I say apparently because honestly I don't remember much about what happened on the last BBS; there are things that are happening in my life right now that are more important than reminiscing about what a dick I was back then.

Sin Studly, it is true that I used to buy shit resin (well, ALL resin is shit really) when we last crossed paths, but I don't smoke that poison no more; I only buy regular grass. It's basicaslly more expensive poison - good grass is hard to find in the UK.

So this is me, The_Hombre, admitting I was a bit of a strange/odd/weird character back then. Those of you who think I'm the same person I was back then (ie Sin Studly), well, I do pity you.

By the way, please keep slagging me off. It's so funny to read. And I'm so very bored at the moment.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 09:00 AM
Dude, Ste, still replying? Is the keyboard too wet to operate? Did it short out from your tears, or from the vaginal mucosa your hands secrete?

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:01 AM
fair enough. welcome back.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 09:04 AM
Oh, you're done? Actually I'd forgotten half the shit you did, but me and Nicole had a conversation about you a few weeks ago when I started talking about the other Ste and she assumed I meant you.

You were a pussy at like, 22. You had time to grow up. You didn't. I'm quite happy to assume you're still the stupid worthless annoying pussy creep you were back then.

And by the way, every moron on the forum uses "omg, I enjoy watching you slag me off it's so funny" as their response to everyone ripping on them for being stupid/boring/lame. We all know it's a pathetic defense mechanism. Don't employ it.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 09:04 AM
The Hombre, where are you from?

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 09:05 AM
Wow, very clever comeback. Vaginal mucosa? Jeez, that didn't take long to think off.

Unless of course you were using it ironically. don't call me dude. It is too close to a term of endearment from you to me, and, well, the fact is, I can't stand you.

Oh post another post another!!

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:07 AM
you still haven't learned to take a comment like a man, have you? just let it go & ignore it, or something. don't start an argument with Justin, because he sinks in his teeth & doesn't let go. it's fucking endless.

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 09:08 AM
I must really learn to spell...

Why would I spend all day here trading insults with you? I'm so stupid.

Ho hum, I'm off. You win, I lose. Do you feel better now? Aww, i'm so glad.

Byeeee :)

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 09:08 AM
It applies. You were a fucking vag, not a "total prick". You're doing the same shit Joey did a small while ago, now. Claiming "arrogant asshole" when everybody knows "whining crybaby pussy". You're fucking pathetic, dude.

And you can't stand me? Too bad. I like you. Shit, in real life I feed off whining worthless pussies like you (although none of them have cases of vaginitius as badly as you). If it bothers you that much, employ the use of the ignore list and show the entire board what a sensitive pussy you truly are. Dude.

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:09 AM
either way.. post a picture in the photo-album-topic some time! I'd like to see what you look like these days. it's been so long ago. there are pictures of me somewhere there too.

Ste, didn't you make a "goodbye"-topic? I seem to remember something like that. you were one of the only ones to make such a topic & actually LEAVE. *thumbs up*

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 09:10 AM
He reminds me of Linda.

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:10 AM
It applies. You were a fucking vag, not a "total prick". You're doing the same shit Joey did a small while ago, now. Claiming "arrogant asshole" when everybody knows "whining crybaby pussy". You're fucking pathetic, dude.

And you can't stand me? Too bad. I like you. Shit, in real life I feed off whining worthless pussies like you (although none of them have cases of vaginitius as badly as you). If it bothers you that much, employ the use of the ignore list and show the entire board what a sensitive pussy you truly are. Dude.
*stomps foot* the ignore-list IS useful!

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:11 AM
He reminds me of Linda.
nah, Linda's worse. & female, which makes things even more psychotic.

the_GoDdEsS
08-14-2005, 09:12 AM
He reminds me of Linda.
Haha, that crossed my mind too. He uses a bit of a Lindaesque defence mechanism.

And yes, there was a good-bye thread, I think.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 09:13 AM
He reminds me of Linda.

Nah, he reminds me more of arak0r with a little Preecey and Matt Vore mixed in. But arak0r reminds me of Preecey and Linda, who reminds me of Matt Vore. So it all works out.

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:13 AM
a good-bye thread that actually *worked*. we should have those more often.

I mean, if you're going to say good-bye anyway, then LEAVE. *sigh*

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:15 AM
Nah, he reminds me more of arak0r with a little Preecey and Matt Vore mixed in. But arak0r reminds me of Preecey and Linda, who reminds me of Matt Vore. So it all works out.
Joey isn't sleazy & slimey. he *did* act like Linda lately, but that's just his latest thing, so it seems. must be something the pbb taught him, or something.

I never paid attention to Preecey. couldn't possibly say how he reminds me of anyone.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 09:16 AM
Haha, that crossed my mind too. He uses a bit of a Lindaesque defence mechanism.

Exactly.

I must really learn to spell...

Why would I spend all day here trading insults with you? I'm so stupid.

Ho hum, I'm off. You win, I lose. Do you feel better now? Aww, i'm so glad.

Byeeee :)

That is so Linda. Especially the last bit.

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:17 AM
or it could remind you of Cammie with less exclamationmarks.

really.. comparing people over the internet isn't very accurate.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 09:18 AM
Joey isn't sleazy & slimey. he *did* act like Linda lately, but that's just his latest thing, so it seems. must be something the pbb taught him, or something.

I never paid attention to Preecey. couldn't possibly say how he reminds me of anyone.

Joey was sleazy and slimy, back in the day. He used to gross Nicole out pretty bad, but claim Micha was the sleazy one, not him, that's who we must be thinking of. No dice, it was him. Anyways, most of Ste's sleaze comes from Matt Vore, obviously, while Preecey accentuates Joey's pathetic vagina-ness, which can't possibly hope to compete against Ste's.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 09:20 AM
or it could remind you of Cammie with less exclamationmarks.

really.. comparing people over the internet isn't very accurate.

I disagree. Comparing one internet persona to another seems accurate to me. I've never paid much attention to Cammie, if she uses a lot of exclamation marks then that's probably why. I tend to ignore posts like that.

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:21 AM
what?!

& no. not ONE bad word about Micha. he might've been fuckingly lonely & a sucker for chicks, but just.. no.

& Joey grossed Nicky out, too??! *raises eyebrow* ow. poor chika.
did he send her presents & poetry?

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 09:23 AM
No bad words about Micha coming from me. He was a fat person I actually liked and respected, and you know that means the fucking world when I say it.

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:25 AM
I disagree. Comparing one internet persona to another seems accurate to me. I've never paid much attention to Cammie, if she uses a lot of exclamation marks then that's probably why. I tend to ignore posts like that.
you're talking about screennames.. no one I know in real life can be compared to another person I know in real life. I've talked to Ste & he WAS incredibly slimy & annoying. but he was WAY different than Joey. I'd compare Ste to NOLDER. not to Joey. Joey didn't have an e-crush on every single girl on the internet. just three, I think. & although he could get too lovey-dovey, he ALWAYS stayed nice & polite.

Vera
I re-read Stu/Nona and feel like posting it because it's so fucking funny.

Paint_It_Black
What was Micha's screen name? I remember him and it's irritating me that I can't remember his screen name.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 09:26 AM
I've chatted with Joey on MSN when he thought I was Nicole. Trust me, he was a slimy pervert.

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:26 AM
No bad words about Micha coming from me. He was a fat person I actually liked and respected, and you know that means the fucking world when I say it.
good. because he's a goddam cuddle-bunny.

did you see his new pictures? dude, he's even skinnier than you are these days!

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 09:27 AM
you're talking about screennames.. no one I know in real life can be compared to another person I know in real life.

Yeah, but this wasn't about real life, was it?

Besides, I compare people I know in real life all the time.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 09:27 AM
I don't associate with reformed fat people any more than I associate with currantly fat people. I just always secretly admired him. He can be my male Helen Hirscht, except I don't want to fuck him.

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:29 AM
I've chatted with Joey on MSN when he thought I was Nicole. Trust me, he was a slimy pervert.
maybe, but a pretty nice & polite one.

trust me. I'm actually almost willing to change my MSN password for a day, so you can chat with NOLDER, pretending to be me. because *that* was terrible. that's the closest you can get to knowing how Ste used to be with some girls.

the_GoDdEsS

Hahahahaha.

JoY
POST IT!! I don't know what it is, but it sounds -good-.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 09:30 AM

Do it, because I have no idea what it is.

EDIT: haha, I just saw Bella's post.

the_GoDdEsS
08-14-2005, 09:30 AM
I'm actually almost willing to change my MSN password for a day, so you can chat with NOLDER, pretending to be me.

*cracks up* I....know.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 09:31 AM

Dammit, I actually had to ask Sim what that was before I remembered.

*blushes*

Sanni, I fucking love you. Post it!

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:31 AM
oooohhoooh. *shudders* NOLDER was seriously the creep of all creeps.

Richard, if you're reading this; you so were. if I'd still talk to you, you'd still be.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 09:32 AM
trust me. I'm actually almost willing to change my MSN password for a day, so you can chat with NOLDER, pretending to be me. because *that* was terrible. that's the closest you can get to knowing how Ste used to be with some girls.

I did it to Ste too, why do you think he hates me so bad? Nicole would sit there giggling her arse off while I pretended to be her to his dumb arse.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 09:33 AM
That seriously puzzled me for a second there. I take it this douchebag's name was also Richard. And so is Lodat. I'm fucking ashamed.

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:34 AM
did Nicky just happen to have the same e-guys following her around, or were they just following everything e-female around? scary.

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:35 AM
That seriously puzzled me for a second there. I take it this douchebag's name was also Richard. And so is Lodat. I'm fucking ashamed.
NOLDER = Richard, yeah. but I have good news; my cousin's future husband's name is also Richard & he's pretty nice! a bit dull, though.

Tizzalicious
08-14-2005, 09:36 AM
did Nicky just happen to have the same e-guys following her around, or were they just following everything e-female around? scary.

I think they were following everyone around.

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:38 AM
I think they were following everyone around.
aw noo, so I wasn't special?? :(

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 09:42 AM
aw noo, so I wasn't special?? :(

Of course you were special. He probably had a scrapbook devoted just to you. And one entire wall covered in your pictures. Don't feel bad that one victim isn't enough for some stalkers. You'll find your very own monogomous pervert one day.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 09:43 AM
Everybody thank the_goddess for PM'ing me this and reminding me how fucking hilarious I used to be.

ANGLO/PRUSSIAN PASSION

The following is based on a true story. Certain narrative liberties have been taken. Names have been changed because people involved will recognise themselves anyway.

Nona - Hallo, mein grosse sexy Englishman

Stu - Allo there my wonderful beautiful Nona

Nona - Oh, du ist too kind. I am horrible. Horrible and ugly. Mein leben ist nur ein haufen kacke.

Stu - No! That's not true. You are the most beautiful girl in the world!

Nona - Awww. Danke shoen, darling.... you are schweet.

Stu - What are you wearing?

Nona - I am wearing suspenders und liederhosen, a pointed Kaiser helmet and black schexy garters underneath.

Stu - Cor Blimey, you sound so fit. I am wearing a pith helmet, tweed breeches and a faded Union Jack T-shirt with lager stains in it.

Nona - Ooh, ich lieben deine helmut.

Stu - Hehehe, thank you. It hides my bad Manchester perm. Are u a virgin?

Nona - Jah. Meine fotze ist so klein.

Stu - Hurrah, I'll be talking about putting my tackle where no other man ever has!

Nona - Jajajaja. Where bist deine hands?

Stu - Oh, I just put two hands on Big Ben, lol.

Nona - Ooh, willst du put deine Big Ben on mein schamlippen und tear down mein hymen like eine Berlin Wall.

Stu - Okay gel, Oi'll invade your fanny like the Falkland Islands. Tally-Ho!

Nona - Ooh, then du will fickst the hole in my stomach too?

Stu - Um.... what?

Nona - I said English men are so schexy! Jajajaja!

Stu - Cor! Would you like to tickle my todger?

Nona - Oh jah! Ich will pull deine schwanz like it was a Jewish tooth filled with gold und meine fingers will enter your arsch as easily as Belgium.

Stu - Oh blimey! I'm coming!

Nona - Jah, ich komme! ICH KOMME!

Stu - COR BLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMEY!!!!!

Nona - ICH KOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!!

Stu - Oh rats, it's time for tea. Cheerio.

Nona - What? You don't love me? Nobody loves me! My parents hate me! My brother beats me! My life is schiesse! Gäbe es 'nen hässlichen Meter, ich wärst es!

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:43 AM
Of course you were special. He probably had a scrapbook devoted just to you. And one entire wall covered in your pictures. Don't feel bad that one victim isn't enough for some stalkers. You'll find your very own monogomous pervert one day.
awww, thank you.<3 *sniffs* I feel a bit better now.

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:45 AM
GEIL!!!

...I giggled & laughed at that. but only because it's oh so recognisable. the Stu-talk.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 09:46 AM
So is the Nona-talk, sadly enough.

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:47 AM
yeah, but that's not that funny actually.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 09:48 AM
You do know I wrote it back in the old days because the two sluts had phone sex with each other?

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:52 AM
so I heard (which means I don't take it for truth). I can't say I find that funny, either. just.. disturbing.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 09:53 AM
No, the funny part is how aggressively Nina denied it (whilst Ste bragged about it to everyone who'd listen). If it's untrue, it makes Ste look even lamer, and hence is far more hilarious.

Tizzalicious
08-14-2005, 09:55 AM
It is untrue.

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:55 AM
I know another guy, who once bragged about having cybered with me, when -that- wasn't true. you could compare him to Ste. he was also British.

sKratch
08-14-2005, 09:56 AM
maybe, but a pretty nice & polite one.

Haha that's the douche nozzle I used to make fun of for being so goth. I had forgotten his name for a while...

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 09:56 AM
Him bragging about it is definately true, though.

Shit, this has gotten so sad I don't even know if it's okay to keep laughing at him. But ethics have never stopped me before.

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:57 AM
sKratch; dude.. he was hideous. & annoying. & creepy. & SCARY, when he said he'd come to the Netherlands to look me up. :|

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 09:58 AM
Ste, or both of them?

JoY
08-14-2005, 09:59 AM
maybe both of them. could very well be. Ste even had my phone-number, which must've been the most naive thing I've ever done. or did Richard have it? or both of them? I really don't remember. maybe both of them. either way, at some point, I just got SCARED.

the_GoDdEsS
08-14-2005, 10:04 AM
Haha that's the douche nozzle I used to make fun of for being so goth. I had forgotten his name for a while...

Haha. He does not post here any more. I have him blocked on my list. The convos used to go like; him telling you he's so lonely and needs a girlfriend each 10 or 15 minutes and then trying the *wraps arm around you* "wanna cuddle?" bullshit. Ew. Some people are fucking annoying.

wheelchairman
08-14-2005, 10:05 AM
oh the british, I'm always fucking right about the british.

Tizzalicious
08-14-2005, 10:06 AM
I know another guy, who once bragged about having cybered with me, when -that- wasn't true. you could compare him to Ste. he was also British.

If that's who I think it is, I don't think you can compare it.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 10:07 AM
It sometimes makes me wonder if we should drop the anglo and only keep the saxons.

JoY
08-14-2005, 10:07 AM
Haha. He does not post here any more. I have him blocked on my list. The convos used to go like; him telling you he's so lonely and needs a girlfriend each 10 or 15 minutes and then trying the *wraps arm around you* "wanna cuddle?" bullshit. Ew. Some people are fucking annoying.
I've got him blocked too. you never know when you might need that kind of entertainment, so I didn't delete him. with me it was like "you're so beautiful *wrappes arms around you* *kisses you on the forehead* you're so sweet, lovely & nice. *huggles you tight* I really miss you. *holds arms around your waiste*"

he was incredibly.. visual.

Edit; I forgot "*kisses you on the shoulder & in your neck*"

JoY
08-14-2005, 10:08 AM
If that's who I think it is, I don't think you can compare it.
maybe not. but to me.. he WAS like that. bragging, slimy & MEAN. & you know why I'd call him mean. he unchained stuff, dudette!

Tizzalicious
08-14-2005, 10:10 AM
maybe not. but to me.. he WAS like that. bragging, slimy & MEAN. & you know why I'd call him mean. he unchained stuff, dudette!

True, but still different.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 10:11 AM
*sniffles*

I should stop trying to hold my arms around your waiste, then?

JoY
08-14-2005, 10:13 AM
True, but still different.
*cuddles la Tizza*

bwah. it was a personal thing. I personally really don't like him. I really, really, really don't. but I won't discuss it on here any further. <3 je t'aime, ma petite rose chikitita.

the_GoDdEsS
08-14-2005, 10:13 AM
I've got him blocked too. you never know when you might need that kind of entertainment, so I didn't delete him. with me it was like "you're so beautiful *wrappes arms around you* *kisses you on the forehead* you're so sweet, lovely & nice. *huggles you tight* I really miss you. *holds arms around your waiste*"

he was incredibly.. visual.

Edit; I forgot "*kisses you on the shoulder & in your neck*"

Hahahaha, ew. Don't remind me of that. I never responded with anything and he kept going. And after a few attempts at a normal converation failed I just said to myself fuck it and blocked the sad case. And I DON'T intend to unblock him.

JoY
08-14-2005, 10:14 AM
*sniffles*

I should stop trying to hold my arms around your waiste, then?
dude, I'm your Helen Hirsch. what do YOU think? I'm only a filthy Jew to you, babe.

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 10:15 AM
This place is like crack, I just can't stay away. Just came back on to see what has been written since I last logged off about 20 minutes ago. Seems I am the source of conversation (or at least the cause of) on this thread at the moment. I do remember the crap phone sex me and nina had (crap on my part). I don't think we cybered, and I totally forgot about that conversation. For one, I can't believe someone still has it saved on their computer. Not only did I totally forget that conversation between me and "nona", I can't even remember it now.

One thing confuses me though; I can't have been 22. Or was I? Did I still post when I came back from Australia (August 2003)? I'm only 23 now, and last year I moved into my own place, so I didn't have internet there.

It's so amazing that people can't forget the past. Maybe I was a slimy "vag", maybe I still am. It's up to you people to make your minds up.

Sin Studly, on the old BBS, were you TripBoy or SickBoy?

JoY
08-14-2005, 10:16 AM
Hahahaha, ew. Don't remind me of that. I never responded with anything and he kept going. And after a few attempts at a normal converation failed I just said to myself fuck it and blocked the sad case. And I DON'T intend to unblock him.
the exact same with me.

I sometimes unblock him when I'm drunk & then he starts talking. I reply with one word sentences & then he starts to get all cuddly again & it just makes me burst into WILD laughter. hahahaha.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 10:20 AM
I'm ashamed to be British sometimes.

JoY
08-14-2005, 10:20 AM
This place is like crack, I just can't stay away. Just came back on to see what has been written since I last logged off about 20 minutes ago. Seems I am the source of conversation (or at least the cause of) on this thread at the moment. I do remember the crap phone sex me and nina had (crap on my part). I don't think we cybered, and I totally forgot about that conversation. For one, I can't believe someone still has it saved on their computer. Not only did I totally forget that conversation between me and "nona", I can't even remember it now.

One thing confuses me though; I can't have been 22. Or was I? Did I still post when I came back from Australia (August 2003)? I'm only 23 now, and last year I moved into my own place, so I didn't have internet there.

It's so amazing that people can't forget the past. Maybe I was a slimy "vag", maybe I still am. It's up to you people to make your minds up.

Sin Studly, on the old BBS, were you TripBoy or SickBoy?
I'd give you another chance. people can change their attitudes. so consider talking with me like the first time we ever spoke to each other.

I don't think you were 22, because I was real goddam young. you probably know better how old I was, or at least.. know if stuff with Willem was going on then. that's always a way to figure out how old I was, because I don't remember that much of those days. or if I was drunk a lot of the time. that's always pretty accurate. if I'd guess, I'd say I was 18/19 back then & I'm 21 now, so that'd be 2 years ago. is that possible?

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 10:22 AM
We remember the past because we don't have to create delusions about being a "total prick" instead of a "sloppy vagina" so as to be able to live with our fucking selves.

JoY
08-14-2005, 10:25 AM
I just remember stuff, because I have a memory?

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 10:52 AM
So I'm a sloppy vagina? Please, you know I'm easily confused; stick to one insult.

I have totally forgotton how I spoke to some people on here. Hell, even Sin Studly's an alright guy, I just got on his bad side. Why would I hate you? In my mind it's all in the past and it stays there, obviously not in yours. I just like creating arguments, it's fun :)

I unreservedly apologise for anything I said or did in the past that has hurt anyone or made them feel uncomfortable. Was I really such a sloppy vagina back then? Plus, my memory is crap, or maybe I'm just a retard. Hmm... yeh, think I'm a retard. I'll go and make some toast now I think.

Joy, you're right, he does sink his teeth in doesn't he? hehe :)

Edit: Yeh, I think maybe I was 20 or 21. I honestly can't remember, but I know it was more than two years ago. Or was it? Gah why is everything so confusing to me? Apart from the fact I've got no brain.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 11:01 AM
Nobody got "hurt" or "offended" by you, they just got annoyed by your slimy sleaziness and overall crybaby vag attributes. And you never tried to cause arguments, you cried like a baby whenever they happened, you pathetic wet vag.

Okay, here's what I think of your "new improved persona".

arak0r + added stupidity.

JoY
08-14-2005, 11:05 AM
Justin... *evil stare*

apologies accepted. =) you only made me feel uncomfortable, but since it's on the list, apologies accepted. & like I said, do post a picture of yourself in the Photo Album-topic. I'd like to see how you look now. I totally forgot how you looked before, so you might want to post a picture of you then with it, too. pwease? *puppy eyes*

& do you remember anything of how I was back then? then I can figure out how long ago it exactly is.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 11:07 AM
I don't know what you used to be like, but you do seem kinda pre-disposed towards sloppy vaginaism.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 11:08 AM
... okay, he doesn't remind me arak0r that much, he's just employing pathetic arak0r defences.

sKratch
08-14-2005, 11:08 AM
rofl oooh it takes a man with cojones de acero to e-put-his-arm-around-you. wtf? that sounds lame in every way imaginable.
And WCM, why couldn't you warn me about the British much earlier in my life? It would have saved me hours of listening to Evanescence, Linkin Park, and Papa Roach :( :( :(
(Don't worry, I didn't actually listen to terrible music as a result.)

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 11:09 AM
I didn't know arak0r but I'm assuming he was a less stupid than me?

Sin Studly, I unreservedly apologise to you for annoying the hell out of you and crying like a wet vag.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 11:11 AM
How ironic, you're actually apologising for being a spineless vagina.

JoY
08-14-2005, 11:13 AM

Sin Studly, I unreservedly apologise to you for annoying the hell out of you and crying like a wet vag.
he was JoeyH. & a lot of other names. but I think you remember him by JoeyH. he *was* less stupid than you. but as I said; was. I don't know the you now.

JoY
08-14-2005, 11:13 AM
How ironic, you're actually apologising for being a spineless vagina.
JUSTIN.... *more evil stare*

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 11:15 AM

Priceless. Please stick around.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 11:15 AM
What???????

the_GoDdEsS
08-14-2005, 11:18 AM
JUSTIN.... *more evil stare*

Bella, but it's true... =P

dalaksta
08-14-2005, 11:20 AM
For all of those enlightened souls out there who clicked on this thread thinking that I was taking the piss out of newbies who do nothing but annoy, congratulations, you deserve to be here.

However, if you are one of those people who thought I was an 8 year old hyperactive child, you can all be my idle playthings on puppet strings.

oh well.

The Hombre

HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA NEWBIE!

JoY
08-14-2005, 11:21 AM
Bella, but it's true... =P
so is the fact smoking can cause cancer. doesn't mean you actually have to state the obvious.

Paint_It_Black
But we do. Daily.

Sin Studly
Bella, stop trying to call me off like I'm your fucking dog. The fuck do you think I am, arak0r?

JoY
08-14-2005, 11:22 AM
HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA NEWBIE!
...you didn't read one post in this conversation, did you?

JoY
08-14-2005, 11:22 AM
Bella, stop trying to call me off like I'm your fucking dog. The fuck do you think I am, arak0r?
wouldn't it be great if you were?

now back off.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 11:24 AM
Rrrright, and next you'll be talking me into selling you to Oskar Schindler? No dice.

sKratch
08-14-2005, 11:24 AM
http://csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/firefight.jpg

Conspiracy of One
08-14-2005, 11:25 AM
lol nice skratch

Paint_It_Black
Ok, now I get why people love sKratch.

JoY
I'm your Helen Hirsch, baby. I do have some sort of control over you.

Justin & a Jew, sitting in a tree....

JoY
Ok, now I get why people love sKratch.
he's lovable like that. =) <3

HornyPope
08-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Except Bella wont commit a suicide over you. Now, Sim, on the other hand.

And I totaly gigled at how this post dissed arakor. Even Bella cant hold it off anymore./

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 11:28 AM
I'm your Helen Hirsch, baby. I do have some sort of control over you.

Justin & a Jew, sitting in a tree....

And I'm your Amon Göth. Manifest your control over me too publicly and I'll set the dobermans on you.

the_GoDdEsS
08-14-2005, 11:29 AM
Vlad, you mean arse. *cutes self*

sKratch
08-14-2005, 11:29 AM
I once sat in complete isolation for 3 years living only on borderline halucinogens and could not think of one reason not to love me.
What you have just read contained one truth and one fallacy.

JoY
08-14-2005, 11:30 AM
Except Bella wont commit a suicide over you. Now, Sim, on the other hand.

And I totaly gigled at how this post dissed arakor. Even Bella cant hold it off anymore./
wait.. to what was this a reply?

Justin; oh right. *shuts up* PULL MY HAIR BACK, BABY, MAKE ME SUFFERRR!!!

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 11:33 AM
Get a serial number tattooed onto your arm in my honour.

HornyPope
Joy- you know the Hirsch story? How she commited suicide after she gave an interview which shed a light on some embarassing details about her husband? Google it up.

Sim- Don't cut yourself, sweetie. Let me help. Ill grab a bigger knife.

JoY
Get a serial number tattooed onto your arm in my honour.
that disturbed me just a *little* too much. no. & fuck off.

JoY
08-14-2005, 11:34 AM
Joy- you know the Hirsch story? How she commited suicide after she gave an interview which shed a light on some embarassing details about her husband? Google it up.
I will, but not now.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 11:46 AM
that disturbed me just a *little* too much. no. & fuck off.

C'mooon, you'll have the honour of being #000000001 for the next Holocaust.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 11:47 AM
Dude. Seriously. Dude. Not cool.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 11:49 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/ohnos.jpg

sKratch
08-14-2005, 11:50 AM
zogmkabab, where's ninth

Conspiracy of One
08-14-2005, 11:51 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/ohnos.jpg
heh nice. I need to take a picture like that

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 11:53 AM
Send me it, I'm compiling a collection of pictures of young people sieg heiling so I can make them into a collage illustrating that Nazism is still alive in the youth of today.

arak0r
08-14-2005, 11:54 AM
i love how i get brought up without doing a damn thing

the_GoDdEsS
08-14-2005, 11:55 AM
Dude, where's ninth indeed? He hasn't been online much since he met wheelchairman..... Hrm...

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 11:55 AM
Make a collage = masturbate?

Conspiracy of One
08-14-2005, 11:56 AM
Send me it, I'm compiling a collection of pictures of young people sieg heiling so I can make them into a collage illustrating that Nazism is still alive in the youth of today.
That can be done. Ill get it to soon.

JoY
08-14-2005, 11:57 AM
Dude. Seriously. Dude. Not cool.
THANK you. *heart*

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 11:57 AM
i love how i get brought up without doing a damn thing

You get brought up because Ste is the same kind of moron as you. If you didn't act like a fucking moron in the past, nobody would be bringing you up here.

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 11:58 AM
Your posts have been most entertaining - I almost forgot why I left in the firast place. Oh yes, because I annoyed the fuck out of everyone. Still, you people are too darned funny :D

I need to go and cry like a wet vag now.

I think I remember someone called Bleak Goddess... is The_Goddess the same person? I dunno, my past is littered with black holes that were "e-friends".

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 12:00 PM
Stop pretending you don't care how lame you used to be, you're making everyone feel embarrassed for you.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 12:05 PM
Hey Hombre, is this how you imagined your magnificent return?

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 12:05 PM
I apologise unreservedly for making everyone feel embarrassed for me.

And for being a wet vag

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 12:06 PM
Hey Hombre, is this how you imagined your magnificent return?

I have always loved it here :rolleyes:

HornyPope
08-14-2005, 12:07 PM
Give the guy a break, Justin.

He was lame, and I remember him very well sticking to his friend Peo in the most idiotic situations, but honestly its not something to hate a person over. Dont like him? Dont talk to him. But I dont hate anyone as long as they arent flamboyant or fake or asking for troubles.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 12:08 PM
I've felt less pity for homeless retarded cripples....

JoY
08-14-2005, 12:08 PM
it's only Justin trying to get to you, though. the rest of us has been pretty peaceful.

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 12:16 PM
I remember a guy called HornyPope - only because his name was so... well, odd :)

I think Justin is one of those special people - too rare to die, too dangerous to live.

As I said, I enjoy reading what he has to write about me. I think I used to have the smidgenist (is that even a word?) of smidgens of respect for him, once.

All I know is I have a 20 page hate thread - in your face Paint_It_Black

I rock

JoY
08-14-2005, 12:17 PM
this hasn't been only about you. I wouldn't get so proud over a 20-page conversation about sucky people in the past, because it happens all the time.

Betty
08-14-2005, 12:18 PM
Stop pretending you don't care how lame you used to be, you're making everyone feel embarrassed for you.

Haha... I hope this comment was inspired by me.

But really, as Bella said, Justin can dig his fingernails in deep and you HAVE to stop feeding him fuel for the fire.

The more you say you don't care and that you "think it's funny" the more everybody knows that you really DO care and are at a lack of some better defense. Justin however, won't let it go.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 12:19 PM
All I know is I have a 20 page hate thread - in your face Paint_It_Black

I rock

Fuck me. pwned.

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 12:19 PM
Awww :( I was getting all excited then, reaching for the good champagne.

I've got a strange sense of humour - it ws meant to read as ironic.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 12:21 PM
I'll let it go when he does, you know that.

http://www.weberspump.com/acatalog/h5redrubberhose.jpghttp://www.baz.com/wendy/personal/PICS/garage.jpg

ninthlayer
08-14-2005, 12:23 PM
Dude, where's ninth indeed? He hasn't been online much since he met wheelchairman..... Hrm...

I'm usually not anywhere near a computer so I don't post much. Summer's almost over, you'll stop missing me soon enough.

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 12:24 PM
But really, as Bella said, Justin can dig his fingernails in deep and you HAVE to stop feeding him fuel for the fire.

The more you say you don't care and that you "think it's funny" the more everybody knows that you really DO care and are at a lack of some better defense. Justin however, won't let it go.

Good point - but why would I care about what unknowns think of me? At the end of the day, Justin is just a name, I've never met the guy before. I don't really give a kcuf about what the guy thinks of me. The only reason I retalliate is because I want to read his reply to whatever it is I said. I've got to say i'm pretty impressed so far.

MichealCorleone
08-14-2005, 12:27 PM
Good point - but why would I care about what unknowns think of me? At the end of the day, Justin is just a name, I've never met the guy before. I don't really give a kcuf about what the guy thinks of me. The only reason I retalliate is because I want to read his reply to whatever it is I said. I've got to say i'm pretty impressed so far.

* fuck 10 characters

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 12:29 PM
* fuck 10 characters

Y'see people, I told you I had bad spelling.

kcuf, how could I have spelt my most commonly used word wrong.

I apologise unreservedly for spelling the word "fuck" wrong.

JoY
08-14-2005, 12:30 PM
hoookay, second chance gone. you're still lame.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 12:31 PM
Beautifully done.

Linda
08-14-2005, 12:36 PM
but me and Nicole had a conversation about you a few weeks ago

She still talks to you after you beat the shit out of her?! :eek:
Either she's dumber than I thought, desperate, or just a figment of your
imagination.

Sin Studly = TripBoy = Justin Fenton

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 12:36 PM
That was expected.

Thankyou and goodnight

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 12:39 PM
She still talks to you after you beat the shit out of her?! :eek:
Either she's dumber than I thought, desperate, or just a figment of your
imagination.

Sin Studly = TripBoy = Justin Fenton

She was desperate.

Then again so was I, at the time.

Linda
08-14-2005, 12:41 PM
She was desperate.

Then again so was I, at the time.

If she's still talking to him, she must still be desperate.
How sad is that!

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 12:43 PM
By that rationale I'm sad too, because I'm talking to TripBoy. Well, sort of ...

In this life you get all sorts of people. I think TripBoy and Nicole deserve each other.

Linda
08-14-2005, 12:45 PM
By that rationale I'm sad too, because I'm talking to TripBoy. Well, sort of ...

In this life you get all sorts of people. I think TripBoy and Nicole deserve each other.

Not the same thing. You're talking to him online, she was with him in real life!

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 12:46 PM
Ooooh, heaven hath no fury, eh Ste?

And Linda, cook the man some eggs.

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 12:48 PM
Yeh that is kind of desperate.

I don't really know TripBoy though - for all I know his online persona could be totally different to his real life persona...

Kind of doubt it. He's probably still a sadist nazi fuck in real life as well.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 12:50 PM
And damn proud of it.

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 12:55 PM
Can we fit another descriptive word in there? I'm sure we could, if we tried. ;)

JoY
08-14-2005, 01:02 PM
he's no nazi, or he wouldn't love meeee. =(

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 01:04 PM
he's no nazi, or he wouldn't love meeee. =(

In reality, I wouldn't hurt a hair on his pretty little head :)

MichealCorleone
08-14-2005, 01:09 PM
In reality, I wouldn't hurt a hair on his pretty little head :)

* wouldn't be able to

Linda
08-14-2005, 01:10 PM
* wouldn't be able to

Since he don't have any.

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 01:17 PM
* wouldn't be able to

Dude leave my gramer alone!

the_GoDdEsS
08-14-2005, 01:48 PM
I'm usually not anywhere near a computer so I don't post much. Summer's almost over, you'll stop missing me soon enough.

Good! I was getting suspicious wheelchairman was kind of involved and responsible for your mysterious disappearance! And, looking forward to your comeback, of course.

Tizzalicious
08-14-2005, 02:24 PM
Hehe, I love it so much when people come back to tell us how great their life is now and how pathetic we are for still posting here.

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 03:10 PM
The only pathetic thing on this board is the fact that second chances don't seem to exist. That and people have no sense of irony.

Vera
08-14-2005, 03:16 PM
Ste, wanna cyber?

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 03:19 PM
:D

haha. you know just how to cheer someone up after a really shitty day :)

man i love endorphins :)

Vera
08-14-2005, 03:30 PM
Just PM me on MSN or something. We can cam and take our clothes off.

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 03:55 PM
sweet. It's a date.

oh but I don't have a webcam.

bummer.

tell you what, I'll buy one just for you.

Linda
08-14-2005, 03:58 PM
And I bet she really thinks you will.

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 04:01 PM
Of course she thinks I will.

Because I rock - you should know that by now, Linda :)

Linda
08-14-2005, 04:02 PM
Of course, I do know that! :p

Vera
08-14-2005, 04:03 PM
And I bet she really thinks you will.
You know what, Linda, since you're always laughing so fucking hard, we should have a laugh off.

Let's get everyone who laughs at you laugh at you and have you laugh at us. The ones laughing the hardest win.

LET'S SETTLE IT ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Ste, do you wear a helmet?

Linda
08-14-2005, 04:05 PM
You know what, Linda, since you're always laughing so fucking hard, we should have a laugh off.

Let's get everyone who laughs at you laugh at you and have you laugh at us. The ones laughing the hardest win.

What bug crawled up your ass?

The_Hombre

That's a GREAT idea. And while we're at it we can all fuck camels!!

the_GoDdEsS

Hahahaha! <33

Vera
08-14-2005, 04:08 PM
What bug crawled up your ass?
I don't know, how was the weather in summer 1934?

Ste, camels are so hot. Lager stains on your union Jack? Cor blimey!

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 04:15 PM
The funny thing is, I have NO clue I wrote that. It doesn't really sound like me. It sounds made up actually. How odd.

But hey, if laughing at that makes you happy, I'm sorry to shatter your fantasy, please continue.

If you like camels you should go to Cairo - million's of 'em.

Edit: It was funny reading that Stu/Nona transcript - I don't think I have ever heard a british person say "Cor blimey!" haha. oh, you guys... I'm wiping the tears from my eyes

the_GoDdEsS
08-14-2005, 04:19 PM
Jesus Christ, this is getting more hilarious with each reply.

Vera
08-14-2005, 04:20 PM
You're still more funny than us, Ste. Sorry.

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 04:21 PM
If you think it's funny to read, it's even funier to write - it is getting a bit mundane though. Do you people ever have fun?

That's the fun people have outside the glowing box you are sat in front of, by the way.

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 04:22 PM
You're still more funny than us, Ste. Sorry.

C'mon Vera, don't put yourself down like that. You are truly the funniest person I have met.

JoY
08-14-2005, 04:55 PM
you thought.. you thought.. that was actually how the conversation went??

oh. my. GOD. this is hilarious. I can't stop the fuck laughing.

Linda
08-14-2005, 05:10 PM
I don't know, how was the weather in summer 1934?

I'm sure I don't know. That was a bit before my time. Perhaps you do tho.

Conspiracy of One
08-14-2005, 05:11 PM
I'm sure I don't know. That was a bit before my time. Perhaps you do tho.
Yo linda. What did jesus sound like? :D

Linda
08-14-2005, 05:14 PM
Yo linda. What did jesus sound like? :D

I dunno. All I know is from movies. :confused:

Conspiracy of One
08-14-2005, 05:14 PM
I dunno. All I know is from movies. :confused:
well you were living round that time right? :rolleyes:

Linda
08-14-2005, 05:15 PM
well you were living round that time right? :rolleyes:

No, were you?

Conspiracy of One
08-14-2005, 05:17 PM
No, were you?
....jeeze :rolleyes:

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 08:45 PM
Hello?? I'm the newbie, give me some attention.

I wish Simma or Vera were here. They would make me laugh.

Sunny
08-14-2005, 11:33 PM
Edit: It was funny reading that Stu/Nona transcript

ooooohhh, i remember you now!

Tizzalicious
08-15-2005, 01:29 AM
If you think it's funny to read, it's even funier to write - it is getting a bit mundane though. Do you people ever have fun?

That's the fun people have outside the glowing box you are sat in front of, by the way.

Haha, he did it again.

Also, remembering HornyPope's name because it's "odd". C'mon now. You are either very stupid, or you have to stop pretending you forgot all our names to sound cool, because there's nothing wrong with remembering our SN's.

And just admit you and Nina only TALKED on the phone and there was no phonesex going on whatsoever. Geez. You didn't grow up, you only got more pathetic.

JoY
08-15-2005, 02:31 AM
but Tizz, maybe he has no memory. :(

Tizzalicious
08-15-2005, 02:32 AM
That's what I said, he's either very stupid or blablabla.

JoY
08-15-2005, 02:34 AM
but.. but.. isn't that sad? not being able to remember trivial little tiny things. little bright moments of sunshine, or just a username on the bbs, that certainly stood out in every way possible?

Sin Studly
08-15-2005, 04:37 AM
If alcoholics like me and Bella can remember this shit, braindamaged retards like Ste should be able to.

Okay, seriously. Here's the straight dope, Ste.

You used to be pathetic. You were a slimy, sleazy moron. You were also an oversensitive crybaby. You got on everybodies nerves, and nobody liked you. The only people who were the slightest bit nice to you pitied you.

Now, you've rejoined the board. Okay. You've claimed you have a "new personality". Okay. You're making a feeble attempt at being arrogant, but haven't got the brains nor the wit to pull it off, so it's obvious to all that you're overcompensating. You claim that everything amuses you, and it's funny that people here don't like you. It's fairly obvious to all that you're either bitter over how badly people treated you last time, or that you've built up some Lindaesque house-of-cards delusions about yourself and how you're perceived by others, and you're clinging desperately to them.

You claim that you don't remember what a pathetic loser you were from the old days, which is an obvious fallacy, or you wouldn't have rejoined the board. You insinuate we're all losers because we posted here regularly since the old days, and that you have something resembling a life now. Nobody believes you because we know you left the board in shame because nobody liked you and everyone ripped on you constantly, and you were a sensitive little puss who got upset and cried over it.

I'm not trying to be insulting here. I'm just telling it how it is. You're like the pathetic little nerd nobody liked coming back to his High School Reunion expecting everyone to fall all over themselves because you invented some new software or something, and having people treat you like the exact same person you were back then, because you are the exact same person. I don't know what your "invention" is, maybe you finally lost your virginity (in your early twenties, it's seriously not something you should feel proud about), maybe you took some life reaffirming therapy like Linda did, I don't know, and I don't care.

The bottom line is, nobody here likes you. Everybody here pities you, and looks at you with naught but disdain and contempt. I suggest you just leave.

Tizzalicious
08-15-2005, 06:32 AM
I agree with everything Justin just said.

Dirty Bertie
08-15-2005, 06:35 AM
I agree with everything Justin just said.

Yes, Sins reply is hilarious and TRUE too

Vera
08-15-2005, 06:50 AM
I pwn Linda, she misses the point, CO1 makes the point too obvious and thus totally ruins it. Oh well.

Woe, Ste is leaving.

Now I want Heyoudvd to make a return or something. We need our fun!