PDA

View Full Version : Kill The President

delinquentstoner19
11-17-2004, 08:28 PM
why isnt Kill the President listed as a song on the first album? :mad: this is one of my favorite songs by The Offspring, not only because i do hope the president gets shot, but it has one of the caziest guitar solos ove heard in a while......im not trying to be an asshole, but its kind of a pussy thing to do to not list it :confused:

willferno
11-17-2004, 09:50 PM
yeah I like the bass in it 2!!!

joe howell
11-18-2004, 01:27 AM
hehe dirty magic is a kick arse song. Has the coolest bass line.

Obie2trice
11-18-2004, 02:20 AM
It`s a true song, the best of the ST album in my opinion

Titus
11-18-2004, 04:03 AM
KTP rox!!!

Kitten
11-18-2004, 06:39 AM
why isnt Kill the President listed as a song on the first album? :mad: this is one of my favorite songs by The Offspring, not only because i do hope the president gets shot, but it has one of the caziest guitar solos ove heard in a while......im not trying to be an asshole, but its kind of a pussy thing to do to not list it :confused:

Whats the point of listing it under self titled when its not even on the album anymore?
Maybe it could be listed in the other songs section though. Wait, they should have an other songs section, listing their b-sides and availability.

TheHulaChick
11-18-2004, 07:06 AM
I can't make up my mind. I think it it's kinda bad that they don't have Kill the president on their albums anymore cause it's kinda like they're tryin to change who they were. But I guess they have their reasons and I would like to hear from the Offspring themselves on the matter before I make up my mind. (Awesome song though)

Subsidal
11-18-2004, 08:44 AM
This song got some truth in it

Heat
11-18-2004, 10:25 AM
its a true and cool song... the best offspring solo ever

but i think they dont list it because this song is forbidden in the usa, isnt it?

Jake
11-18-2004, 04:15 PM
i think the offspring should make their political veiws on the site. many other bands do. the beastie boys say how much the wanted to have kerry win and eminem wrote a song about how he hated bush. the offspring should post that song on the site and not worry about the government.