PDA

View Full Version : hidden stuff (DVD)

greg kreisel
08-13-2005, 10:06 AM
where and what is the hidden stuff cause i cant find it and dexter said there was some ?!?

Apathy
08-13-2005, 10:11 AM
where and what is the hidden stuff cause i cant find it and dexter said there was some ?!?

First off, theres a search button that would easily tell you, but i'll tell you anyway since I like new people.

Highlighting The Skull on the Greatest Hits Discography Page (the Skull on the album) will Show you Get It Right Live from 93, Highlighting the Statues Head on the Splinter Discography page will show you a Japanese Marching Band Preformance of Hit that, And Highlighting the "back arrow" on the S/T discography page will take you to greg and dexter's old practice sessions from the 80's. (The Back arrow will not be visible, but you can still highlight it.)

greg kreisel
08-13-2005, 10:19 AM
cool thanks im not that new i joined last year but i forgot my password and then made a new one so yer but that all happend after i went on www.theoffspring.com instead of this cool one the other ones crap but yer again thanks

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Apathy
08-13-2005, 10:35 AM
cool thanks im not that new i joined last year but i forgot my password and then made a new one so yer but that all happend after i went on www.theoffspring.com instead of this cool one the other ones crap but yer again thanks

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

That site isn't so bad. It's just less focused on the offspring, and more on random stuff. The Only things that are still alive are the message board though, no news.

-xXx-laura-xXx-
08-13-2005, 12:37 PM
wow im gunna try that now!! lol :D wow ure all so clever