PDA

View Full Version : back from the warped tour

offspringing
08-13-2005, 07:40 PM
i just got back from the warped tour as i said before i got a monster pass and when i went in to the area i got call back into the back and they said i wasnt suppose to have one so they asked me all these question and what happen was he gave me backstage passes and i got to go back stage and when i got there the first person i saw was higgins and i got him to sign my cd and my girlfriend got her hoddie signed(she wasnt wearing it). then i was walking aroud and i saw adam and i got him to sign my cd and the same for my gf and then he gave her a drum stick and he signed that, we heard them then talking about their bus number and we went over there and we were there for like 10mins and i was going to go some where eles then my gf told me to come back to ask me some thing and then greg come up behind us to go on the bus and i got him to sign my cd and the same for my gf (for every info he doesnt colect hats any more i told him i was going to get him one and he said he doesnt do that any more and oh yeah i saw him smile). Then about 5 or 6 mins later noodles was going on the bus and i asked him for his autograph and he gave it to me and my gf, then we took a picture with him, later on we talked to higgins and we asked if we could go backstage and he said sure, it was so awsome when they were play bad habit higgins put the mic up to me on the part where they said "The gun in my hand will tell you the same
But when Im in my car Dont give me no crap Cause the slightest thing and I just might snap" and after the show i got dexters autograph and took a picture with him and so did my gf it was the best day ever i meet lots of other bands but this was the best beacuse they are my favorit we ill will soon upload the pics to you guys and i have a video so when i do upload it maybe tomorrow i will show all of you guys

peko
08-13-2005, 07:49 PM
Whoa man, make use of a period.

But that's awesome, you lucky ass. I wanna see those pictures. Someday I'll be lucky enough to meet them. :(

offspringing
08-13-2005, 08:09 PM
they are so nice so if you meet then just be nice to them and they will be nice and give you stuff, they are usally back stage around there tent or they might be on there bus. they were there for such a long time but i guess it was just becasue it was like 95 today.

offspring_freak_3
08-13-2005, 09:14 PM
they are so nice so if you meet then just be nice to them and they will be nice and give you stuff, they are usally back stage around there tent or they might be on there bus. they were there for such a long time but i guess it was just becasue it was like 95 today.

man you're lucky. i want to be on your place :p :D

leo3375
08-13-2005, 09:18 PM
You are definitely one of the fortunate ones. I told you some places to look, and was I right, or what?

Seriously, though. Were they what you expected them to be? Were you nervous, or did you play it cool?

bouncingcoles
08-13-2005, 09:52 PM
i just got back from the warped tour as i said before i got a monster pass and when i went in to the area i got call back into the back and they said i wasnt suppose to have one so they asked me all these question and what happen was he gave me backstage passes and i got to go back stage and when i got there the first person i saw was higgins and i got him to sign my cd and my girlfriend got her hoddie signed(she wasnt wearing it). then i was walking aroud and i saw adam and i got him to sign my cd and the same for my gf and then he gave her a drum stick and he signed that, we heard them then talking about their bus number and we went over there and we were there for like 10mins and i was going to go some where eles then my gf told me to come back to ask me some thing and then greg come up behind us to go on the bus and i got him to sign my cd and the same for my gf (for every info he doesnt colect hats any more i told him i was going to get him one and he said he doesnt do that any more and oh yeah i saw him smile). Then about 5 or 6 mins later noodles was going on the bus and i asked him for his autograph and he gave it to me and my gf, then we took a picture with him, later on we talked to higgins and we asked if we could go backstage and he said sure, it was so awsome when they were play bad habit higgins put the mic up to me on the part where they said "The gun in my hand will tell you the same
But when Im in my car Dont give me no crap Cause the slightest thing and I just might snap" and after the show i got dexters autograph and took a picture with him and so did my gf it was the best day ever i meet lots of other bands but this was the best beacuse they are my favorit we ill will soon upload the pics to you guys and i have a video so when i do upload it maybe tomorrow i will show all of you guys

thats an incredible story!!! fuck ya!!!

Venom Symbiote
08-13-2005, 10:19 PM
Nice little story. Too bad you have the grammar skills of one of my turds.

aeh20s
08-13-2005, 10:21 PM
i'm jealous.

Mota_RG570
08-14-2005, 02:24 AM
Come on man!!!! Give us your pictures :D

I wanna go to warped tour too :(

pyrosk8er
08-14-2005, 09:10 AM
yay, congrats on meeting them and getting to be onstage! :)

Mentally_Challenged
08-14-2005, 09:32 AM
Oooh.. I want pictures! =P

offspring_freak_3
08-14-2005, 09:37 AM

hurry, i want see the video :p