PDA

View Full Version : Need Help From Turkish Offspring Fans In Istanbul!

Grazinakidd
08-13-2005, 08:47 PM
Hello! I am coming to Turkey soon. Unfortunately not to the OFFSPRING Rock 'N' Coke September show! I need help finding the address of Istanbul Mehmet Cymbals. The website is off and I cannot contact them. I also need to find stores in the Grand Bazaar and other places where I can get old Zildjian K Istanbul and Constantinople cymbals. Also is the Offspring Rock-n-Coke show going to be shown on TV or Cable? Let me know if you can help! Best wishes-Grazina Kidd :D

killer_queen
08-14-2005, 03:05 AM
There are no Turkish fans here. We don't like Turks.

Grazinakidd
08-15-2005, 12:44 AM
Intolerance has been the curse of every age and state.

Endymion
08-15-2005, 12:46 AM
istanbul, not constantinople?

Not Ozymandias
08-15-2005, 01:10 AM
People just liked it better that way.

killer_queen
08-15-2005, 04:42 AM
istanbul, not constantinople?
it's istanbul.

Trippy
10-06-2005, 09:23 AM
Hello! I am coming to Turkey soon. Unfortunately not to the OFFSPRING Rock 'N' Coke September show! I need help finding the address of Istanbul Mehmet Cymbals. The website is off and I cannot contact them. I also need to find stores in the Grand Bazaar and other places where I can get old Zildjian K Istanbul and Constantinople cymbals. Also is the Offspring Rock-n-Coke show going to be shown on TV or Cable? Let me know if you can help! Best wishes-Grazina Kidd :D

i think it came from the turkish tv just a couple days ago.

KuRt_CoBaiN
11-20-2005, 11:43 PM
There are no Turkish fans here. We don't like Turks.

Burda neden böyle söyledin?

.:SMASH:.
11-20-2005, 11:56 PM
this is what the offspring discussion is for darl