PDA

View Full Version : Turkish Offsring fans...NEED HELP FINDING TURKISH CYMBALS/OFFSPRING COLLECTABLES!

Grazinakidd
08-13-2005, 08:59 PM
Hello! I need help finding out factory prices from Turkish cymbal companies. I also need info an where to find old ZILDJIAN K ISTANBUL & CONSTANTINOPLE CYMBALS. Are there stores in the Grand Bazaar and other places where I can find VINTAGE K ZILDJIANS? Also who makes the best Darbuka with goat skin? I will be in Istanbul in a few months as an apprentice cymbal maker under the worlds best Master cymbal maker. No not Mehmet or Agop!!! The cymbal makers cymbal maker! I just can't post his name on a public forum. I have many extra Offspring collectables I will bring and give you once I'm there for your help. I'm a big collector so I'll also need to know what Offspring collectables are offered there. Do you have 45's and LP's with different pictures? I'm sure you do! If you can PLEASE POST PICTURES OF THEM SO WE CAN ALL SEE! Best Wishes-Grazina Kidd :D :) :eek:

Grazinakidd
08-13-2005, 09:06 PM
I also need posters of the Rock 'n Coke show, TV & RADIO ads on DVD & TAPE, NEWS PAPER CLIPPINGS, etc.!!! I have extra collectables on OFFSPRING! Send me your "WANTS LIST" YOU KNOW MINE! :)

Grazinakidd
08-13-2005, 11:10 PM
Not when it's a nickname in conjunction with a surname. Spelling is correct. Best wishes; Grazina Kidd :p