PDA

View Full Version : magic mushrooms

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 07:49 AM
There's a guy I know, happens to be one of the most interesting people I've ever met. He grew up with an abusive father. One day his father decided to shoot his mother and then blow his own brains out. The only reason he didn't kill his kids too, most likely, is because they were at school. This guy was the first home that day, and found his dead parents. He ended up in a gang and lived a pretty tragic life, but then he turned his life around. He managed to get out of the gang even though they beat him almost to death for it. He's a very intelligent guy, very knowledgable about many things, and considering what he's been through I greatly admire his positive outlook on life.

I guess he's done a lot of drugs in his time. I'm not sure what he still does, but I know he sometimes still does magic mushrooms, and he makes it sound like a shitload of fun. I've always thought anything hallucinogenic just sounded pretty fucking scary, but he got me fairly tempted to try it. So, basically, I wanted opinions from people who know what they're talking about.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 07:53 AM
Hallucinogens are fucking stupid and lame. Talk to SicN Twisted if you want encouragement.

Personally, I'd reccomend heroin over that shit.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 07:58 AM
Heroin sounds tempting. I must be pretty fucked up to watch Trainspotting and think "hey, that shit looks fun". But, I'm a pussy. It's too dangerous for me. And, since I can't even quit cigarettes, I don't want to try something else highly addictive that I've heard feels awesome. I hate being addicted to anything, and I just don't want to risk getting addicted to anything else.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 08:01 AM
It takes a week of daily use to get addicted. Stop being a pussy and have a once-off bang.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 08:11 AM
Heh, I don't know the right people. Well, magic mushroom guy could certainly hook me up, but I'd want to be with someone I trust who also knows what they're doing. I guess that still comes under being a pussy.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 08:15 AM
A loose-knit put on sweater
Tie it up around the arm
Looks to grip along the trigger
Like the barrel of a gun
Assume today a game is played
Cardboard house in disarray
Tremble little joker, think
Dig it deep
Don't be afraid

JoY
08-14-2005, 08:21 AM
Justin.. don't encourage him. it's brought both you & Sic in a fantastic bloody mess.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 08:26 AM
And we plan to take the entire fucking world down with us.

edit ; and the root of my problems are all alcohol and amphetamines, not harry. Harry is just fun times.

JoY
08-14-2005, 08:30 AM
if you're honest about it, it added to the shit. it's always a combination of stuff that gets you into such a mess. when I was stuck in a gigantic mess, it wasn't just because I drank a lot, either. because last year I still drank quite a lot & then I was peachy fine.

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 08:44 AM
****** is mota boy right? The cool one, not the retarded one. Shame he doesn't post much anymore.

Sin Studly
08-14-2005, 08:53 AM
No, harry's never been a problem for me, really.

JoY
08-14-2005, 08:54 AM
Claibe is mota boy right? The cool one, not the retarded one. Shame he doesn't post much anymore.
he posts.. he's just been on the road lately. but yeah, I agree that he should definitely post more.

Betty
08-14-2005, 12:09 PM
Oh boy, more people with drug fascinations?!

The neverending mental debate between "holy shit that sounds tempting" and "yeah but how dangerous is it"... etc, etc. I'm personally not concerned about addiction so much as potential immediate complications.

Also, not knowing the right crowd makes some of it a non-issue in the first place.

Conspiracy of One
08-14-2005, 12:22 PM
DO it paint it black, You know you want to.....lmao

Paint_It_Black
08-14-2005, 12:24 PM
Thanks for your contribution.

kickass0987654321
08-14-2005, 02:13 PM
No matter how tempted you are don't do drugs unless you are sick and the doctor prescribes the medicine. Drugs can really mess up your body. Don't listen to cof1. He is an idiot.

Megs
08-14-2005, 02:41 PM
Hallucinogens are fucking stupid and lame. Talk to SicN Twisted if you want encouragement.

Personally, I'd reccomend heroin over that shit.
the high from heroin lonly lasts 10 minutes.

Conspiracy of One
08-14-2005, 02:48 PM
and then you get addicted and die.......O boy sounds fun don't it?

sKratch
08-14-2005, 03:11 PM
No matter how tempted you are don't do drugs unless you are sick and the doctor prescribes the medicine. Drugs can really mess up your body. Don't listen to cof1. He is an idiot.
Best post ever.

Well, not really. Not even close. But it's real good.

kickass0987654321
08-14-2005, 03:13 PM
Thankyou ?

Sin Studly
08-15-2005, 04:54 AM

More like six hours, IV'd. Don't talk about things you don't know shit about.

lamb666
08-15-2005, 07:37 AM
Salvia Divinorum. That is all.

Sin Studly
08-15-2005, 07:42 AM
Sally D is worthless hippie shit, not worth the fuel you'd expend lighting it. If you knew anything about drugs you'd know that, and furthermore you wouldn't be asking for advice on how to get high on common household objects, and furthermore, whether you knew anything about drugs or not, if you had the slightest bit of intellect within your thick fucking skull you'd take those sort of questions to a drug forum, not a forum for a pop-punk band whose fans mainly consist of 12-15 year old middle-class latchkey kids who are obsessed with "boners" and "cum".

That is all.

Paint_It_Black
08-15-2005, 07:46 AM
I was too lazy to go to a drug forum. And I wanted opinions from people I kind of knew. And I knew we had some knowledgable people here. That's my excuse.

Sin Studly
08-15-2005, 07:49 AM
Shit, do you always assume I'm talking to you when I'm very obviously NOT (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13876)???

Paint_It_Black
08-15-2005, 07:55 AM
Wait, are you talking to me?

Anyway, I knew you weren't, but what you said could be better applied to me because I started this thread, so I figured I'd give a little explanation.

ONE TIME I thought you were talking to me, and it DID look like it.

Jeez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the street this morning.

lamb666
08-15-2005, 07:58 AM
Sally D is worthless hippie shit, not worth the fuel you'd expend lighting it. If you knew anything about drugs you'd know that, and furthermore you wouldn't be asking for advice on how to get high on common household objects, and furthermore, whether you knew anything about drugs or not, if you had the slightest bit of intellect within your thick fucking skull you'd take those sort of questions to a drug forum, not a forum for a pop-punk band whose fans mainly consist of 12-15 year old middle-class latchkey kids who are obsessed with "boners" and "cum".

That is all.
If you are unsure about something real, like acid, then i would definitely waste any amount of fuel on salv. second, i am only interested in REAL drugs, you know coke, ex, H, skunk that sort of thing, and last but not least, I do believe this forum has absolutely NOTHING to do with the offspring. Whats your excuse anyway?

Sin Studly
08-15-2005, 08:09 AM
What in the holy name of fuck are you babbling about? Have you confused me with the thread starter? And if you're only interested in REAL drugs, why are you encouraging the use of Sally Divs?

lamb666
08-15-2005, 08:24 AM
What in the holy name of fuck are you babbling about? Have you confused me with the thread starter? And if you're only interested in REAL drugs, why are you encouraging the use of Sally Divs?
Like I fucking said, if you are UNSURE about something REAL, like acid, then salv is definitely worth ANY AMOUNT of fuel. Salv has been described as "a five minute acid trip", if you like it then you can rest easy about REAL hallucinogens. For the love of God, STOP making such stupid fuckin comments, the only thing i confused u with was that huge shit i just took.

:eek: Thats right, i went there

Sin Studly
08-15-2005, 08:33 AM
... I'm unsure about things like acid? Seriously, what the fuck are you babbling about? I'm not the one who started this thread, and I've never claimed to be "unsure about acid".

lamb666
08-15-2005, 08:36 AM
... I'm unsure about things like acid? Seriously, what the fuck are you babbling about? I'm not the one who started this thread, and I've never claimed to be "unsure about acid".
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!??!?!?!?!?
I didnt actually mean YOU!
I mean anyone that is unsure about using stuff like acid could use salv to see if they like hallucinogens! Its that fuckin simple!

Sin Studly
08-15-2005, 08:37 AM
Mushrooms are a better starter hallucinogen, salvia is just... well, it's just shit. But then, all hallucinogens are.

So you're into REAL drugs like coke and h, eh?

lamb666
08-15-2005, 08:40 AM
I find that shrooms are gettin harder and harder to get these days, which is why i suggested salv. If u hav easy access to mushys, great! use em. but if ya dont.
I have tried quite alot of shit, didnt really think much of ex, amphs are alright tho.

Sin Studly
08-15-2005, 08:47 AM
second, i am only interested in REAL drugs, you know coke, ex, H, skunk that sort of thing

Presenting, for your reading enjoyment, the standardised TripBoy "Stop lying about your drug use" questionnaire, designed to flush out the real users who're lame and pathetic enough to brag about their drug use on internet forums from the fake users who are somehow even more pathetic than the junkies they so desperately try to emulate.

The questions....

What type of h do you normally get? What dosage do you use for each type you use, at approximately what purity? What type needle do you prefer, (gauge, tip, gradient and barrel), what do you use as a cooker, what do you use as a spatula, what do you use as a filter, what do you use as a tie, and what kind of acid and water do you use? When using swabs, what do you actually have to sterilise with them? Which side do you hold the needle when you put it in, which veins do you hit, define the terms "pumping up", "registering", "jacking off". How do you pump up?

Describe how to identify good heroin and cocaine. Tell me how to make sure it's good if you're a little unconvinced by the smell and taste alone.

Lastly, describe both a smack and a cocaine high. Use other drugs as points of reference, I'll ask for a different comparison if you compare against something I've never tried.