PDA

View Full Version : Do you smoke?

Idiot
08-14-2005, 03:31 PM
I know there's a topic on this already, but its outdated, and we've seen a lot of members come and go since then, so being bored I thought it was a good idea to bring the subject up again.

Personally, I don't smoke, haven't tried it before and don't plan to.

bd007h
08-14-2005, 03:33 PM
no, and you should have made this a public poll

~*hit_that*~
08-14-2005, 03:39 PM
There should be an option that says "sometimes" and "because I want to"

because not everyone does it to "look cool" or whatever, lol!

sKratch
08-14-2005, 03:39 PM
no, and you should have made this a public poll
Or a not retarded poll.

kickass0987654321
08-14-2005, 03:40 PM
I don't smoke and don't plan to either.

Serafin Negro
08-14-2005, 03:43 PM
Yes I used to smoke, now I just smoke during holidays...

WEED POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :D

Socially Rejected
08-14-2005, 03:44 PM
The way i see it is all of you should just smoke and see if you like it - if you die younger then God already planned to make you die young. Oh and Kickass - when i was 10 i said exactly the same thing but look at me now, nearly 8 years down the line and im a fucking chain smoker.

~*hit_that*~
08-14-2005, 03:48 PM
I only smoke when I'm seriously stressed, or have had waaaay too much to drink. I think I have enough willpower to stop if I wanted. I dnt miss it when I dnt smoke :) so, i'm sure i'll survive.

original_psycho
08-14-2005, 03:48 PM
Yes, I smoke. But not to look cool in front of other idiots. I smoke because I like it.

Jebus
08-14-2005, 03:55 PM
Yes, I smoke. But not to look cool in front of other idiots. I smoke because I like it.
I though you were only like 14 years old. What are the smoking laws in your country?

Kids these days seem to be getting more rebellious day by day.

original_psycho
08-14-2005, 03:59 PM
We can't smoke until we're 18. Well, we can't buy cigarettes until we're 18. But people here are money hungry and sell anything to anybody. Well, most of them are.
And I smoke since I was 12, actually. :/

Serafin Negro
08-14-2005, 04:03 PM
In the mine it's forbiden for people who are less than 16...and I used to smoke whan I was 11/14...this year I was in Spain, it's forbiden for people who are less than 18...I have 16 and I was smoking there...in France chicha is forbiden in the street...and I was smoking chicha on the street...the smoking laws haven't any power...

Thucydides
08-14-2005, 04:04 PM
meh, when I'm drinking and out of weed.

Serafin Negro
08-14-2005, 04:08 PM
Yeah guy: Weed powa!!!

original_psycho
08-14-2005, 04:11 PM
the smoking laws haven't any power...
Yeah, true.
By the way, I really like the fact that in France they sell cigarettes and alcohol to a 13 yeard old.

Serafin Negro
08-14-2005, 04:14 PM
No, that's not right, I can bought cigarettes 'coz before people don't knew the law, since this year all people knew the law...I can buy cigarettes 'coz I look like more than my age!!!

And for alcohol that's impossible, like cigarettes I can by it 'coz I look like more aged... but before that wasn't possibel for me... :mad:

original_psycho
08-14-2005, 04:18 PM
No, that's not right, I can bought cigarettes 'coz before people don't knew the law, since this year all people knew the law...I can buy cigarettes 'coz I look like more than my age!!!

And for alcohol that's impossible, like cigarettes I can by it 'coz I look like more aged... but before that wasn't possibel for me... :mad:
I guess I'm just lucky? We were actually two 13 year olds buying cigarettes and beer and vodka at 1am. Guess tourists have more luck than locals... :-P
Good beer you got there, by the way. It had some sort of number on the lable. I don't actually remember the name, but it was awesome.

Serafin Negro
08-14-2005, 04:19 PM
Where are you in France??? In a crazy Vice city, I want to come!!! :D

original_psycho
08-14-2005, 04:22 PM
I don't actually live in France. But I did visit Paris twice.
The last time I was there was in the summer of 2003.

Serafin Negro
08-14-2005, 04:24 PM
ok...at this year it was possible to bought cigarettes for all people...'coz nobody knew the law...but alcohol, that's strange...possible 'coz you're tourists yeah!

Anya82
08-14-2005, 04:25 PM
There should be an option that says "sometimes" and "because I want to"

because not everyone does it to "look cool" or whatever, lol!
my exact thoughts...

original_psycho
08-14-2005, 04:27 PM
ok...at this year it was possible to bought cigarettes for all people...'coz nobody knew the law...but alcohol, that's strange...possible 'coz you're tourists yeah!
Yeah, maybe. Whatever, as long as I got what I wanted. :-D

RXP
08-14-2005, 04:29 PM
If they're not addicted people smoke to fit in or to lose nervousness by doing something with their hands. Chicks tend to smoke more than guys. I dunno why that is. It's the ladet culture coming thru at least in the UK.

Someone made the point to me that smoking is 3-5mins in the day where you just sit back do nothing and think. When your at work you go out for a fag break and just stand and think. I guess that's a good point.

Serafin Negro
08-14-2005, 04:32 PM
Whatever, as long as I got what I wanted. :-D
Yeah you're right!!! :D
Well now I'll go to sleep!!! :)

Anya82
08-14-2005, 04:34 PM
in my case, i smoke when i'm stressed, or just want that nice sensation of smoking. I don't smoke to fit in, i mean.. i've been surrounded by smokers, and i just don't want to smoke. I don't know the rest of you.. but that's my story.... :)

Aimeht
08-14-2005, 04:36 PM
Yes, I do, because I'm really cool and am actually a fag.

the_GoDdEsS
08-14-2005, 04:37 PM
When I'm drinking, when I'm angry, under pressure or whenever I just feel the fuck like it. I've been doing it for a year but don't actually feel the need to. I just enjoy it at times.

grunge
08-14-2005, 04:44 PM
Yes, I smoke. And I don't say that I'm very cool dude because of It. I'm smocking during 5 years and I can't to give up but maybe I just never tried. Besides, I like to smoke and I can't imagine my life without cigarettes.

JoY
08-14-2005, 04:46 PM
Yes, I do, because I'm really cool and am actually a fag.
hahahaha, same for me.

sKratch
08-14-2005, 05:39 PM
When I'm drinking, when I'm angry, under pressure or whenever I just feel the fuck like it. I've been doing it for a year but don't actually feel the need to. I just enjoy it at times.
Booo. I would endorse your stopping strongly.

And how did a lot of this thread turn into a circle jerk of idiocy? I suppose in the context of this BBS that's no accomplishment.

willtodeath
08-14-2005, 06:20 PM
hey im 20 and have smoked since i was 13 now im 20, n ive been a heavy smoker for part of that time...right...i don't have a bad cough....iam probibly fitter than most non-smokers i know that drink, i'm probily fitter than most non-smokers that i know that don't drink but that sit a home all day and watch tv, or sit at the playstations...etc. its a thing that i started of my own accord, and quite enjoy. Yes it is bad for me...but so is drinking over a litre of cloa in a day, having fast food to much, going in the Sun for over 3 hours, living in a country America hasn't conquered and even water they say is bad for us.
Its not that i'm trying to say that smoking is 'Great,' bt i believe that like the legalisation of marujiana this is something that is a small thing for the government. Smoking...bad for your health probabiliy.....but there are bigger fucking problems....
________
Weed vaporizer (http://weedvaporizers.info/)

Mota Boy
08-14-2005, 06:22 PM
Yes, Because I'm really cool and am actually a fag
No - I've tried it to look cool, but didn't like it so I'm not so cool now
No - Haven't tried it and don't plan to
No - Haven't tried it but plan to because I'm retarded and want to look cool
Stop living up to your name. This is only slightly less retarded than the time you posted the article about some kid supposedly dying from a marijuana overdose.

Oh, and yes, I do smoke. I bought a pack of American Spirits in May and still have several left. I take about three or four puffs at a time, as that's all I need to get a buzz. On average I smoke about two to five cigarettes a week.

willtodeath
08-14-2005, 06:29 PM
Dude....i'm assuming you live in The U.S but thats a very small amount of smokage
________
Two and a half men house floor plan (http://www.tv-gossip.com/two-half-men/)

sk8ter-hater
08-14-2005, 06:59 PM
I tried to smoke a cigarrete at the age of 7. It was in a dare. I haven't tried it ever since.

Camilamazed
08-14-2005, 08:46 PM
I don't smoke and pity people who do. Not only because of their health but specially for the smell. Sometimes my friend's clothes smell very bad :cool:

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 08:59 PM
I've got some shocking news for all you non smokers out there:

Non-smokers die every day too.

Sorry you had to be told this way

Not Ozymandias
08-14-2005, 09:02 PM
Or a not retarded poll.
Why doin't you just ask him to grow gills while you're at it?

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 09:10 PM
Stop living up to your name. This is only slightly less retarded than the time you posted the article about some kid supposedly dying from a marijuana overdose.

You can't O.D. whilst smoking/ingesting marijuana. The worst you get is a whitey.

Oh, and yes, I do smoke. I bought a pack of American Spirits in May and still have several left. I take about three or four puffs at a time, as that's all I need to get a buzz. On average I smoke about two to five cigarettes a week.

A buzz? Dude, it ain't crack.

Tizzalicious
08-15-2005, 01:50 AM
No, I don't.

Where's the: "No, I've tried one puff but I thought it was disgusting" option?

kickass0987654321
08-15-2005, 02:08 AM
I never have (obviously seeing as I am only 10), never will, and never want to.

Socially Rejected
08-15-2005, 02:11 AM
No, I don't.

Where's the: "No, I've tried one puff but I thought it was disgusting" option?

The first time most people inhale it they will end up choking, it's after that when you think what the fuck and light up yor second that it becomes more enjoyable and slowly but surely you become addcited.

kickass0987654321
08-15-2005, 02:12 AM
It is still disgusting and unhealthy.

JoY
08-15-2005, 02:16 AM
It is still disgusting and unhealthy.
NOOOOO, you don't say!!!

JoY
08-15-2005, 02:17 AM
The first time most people inhale it they will end up choking, it's after that when you think what the fuck and light up yor second that it becomes more enjoyable and slowly but surely you become addcited.
uh no. I actually loved my first cigarette. that was the entire problem. I started smoking occasionally, because I liked it & wasn't addicted till a year later.

JoY
08-15-2005, 02:20 AM
You can't O.D. whilst smoking/ingesting marijuana. The worst you get is a whitey.
...I think that's what he meant. no wait, I'm a 100% sure that's what he meant.

cigarettes do give you some kind of tiny buzz, especially when you're not addicted to them, because they decrease the oxygen in your brain.

Tizzalicious
08-15-2005, 02:21 AM

It wasn't the fact that I choked...I didn't, I didn't even inhale, I just hated the taste. I actually tasted it again later, and I still hated it.

I also don't understand what makes people go: Hey, I hate this...but let's try again.

Socially Rejected
08-15-2005, 02:29 AM
uh no. I actually loved my first cigarette. that was the entire problem. I started smoking occasionally, because I liked it & wasn't addicted till a year later.

I said most people choke, not everyone.

It wasn't the fact that I choked...I didn't, I didn't even inhale, I just hated the taste. I actually tasted it again later, and I still hated it.

I also don't understand what makes people go: Hey, I hate this...but let's try again.

Depression makes people do strange thing's.

Tizzalicious
08-15-2005, 02:30 AM
Depression makes people do strange thing's.

I doubt everyone who smokes is depressed.

Socially Rejected
08-15-2005, 02:31 AM
I doubt everyone who smokes is depressed.

So do i, i was just giving you an answer for your last post.

Tizzalicious
08-15-2005, 02:34 AM
So do i, i was just giving you an answer for your last post.

That wasn't an answer...Because a LOT of people think the first cigarette is disgusting, and yet they all try another one. I'm sure not all of them are depressed.

Socially Rejected
08-15-2005, 02:37 AM
Some of them will do it on a spur of the moment type thing. Some people are insane that way. Some people might have been unlucky and got hooked on thier first fag. Some people might feel like shit. Some people might just do it because of peer pressure.

JoY
08-15-2005, 02:37 AM
I agree with Tizzle. even though I know people (& am one of them), who started smoking with a "fuck the planet, I'll die anyway"-attitude, I know even more who just lit their first cigarette, because it was a new experience to them. (or it could be a combination, which it was for me) or even people, who just wanted to fit in. yeah, that *does* happen. & it IS pretty insane, that they sometimes cough their lungs out with their first cigarette & think; "hey, that was fun! let's do that one again!!"

Socially Rejected
08-15-2005, 02:40 AM
I agree. even though I know people (& am one of them), who started smoking with a "fuck the planet, I'll die anyway"-attitude, I know even more who just lit their first cigarette, because it was a new experience to them. or even people, who just wanted to fit in. yeah, that *does* happen. & it IS pretty insane, that they sometimes cough their lungs out with their first cigarette & think; "hey, that was fun! let's do that one again!!"

Suddenly remembered why i started smoking, it was kind of the same attitude as you. My life at the point was rather shitty and even though i knew smoking would take decades until i got the desired effect that i wanted, i just thought fuck it and lit up.

Mota Boy
You're unaware of the phenomenon of getting a buzz off cigarettes? You're either mentally retarded or you're trying to be a badass by pretending that "buzzes" are only associated with crack.

Either way, you're a reject from the gene pool. My only possible compliment is congratulating you on surviving so far without either choking on your own tongue or being beaten up at school for being a fucking faggot. But really, that's just more of an insult to all those that've ever had even casual contact with you.

Tizzalicious
I understand if they start wanting to try it, and like it, I just don't if they hate it, and then try again. Just think: "Great! I don't like it, saves me a lot of money, being smelly, and dying earlier"

Actually, I never thinking about the dying. I just think it smells.

Socially Rejected
08-15-2005, 02:43 AM
The smell is rather disgusting but that sweet taste of nicotine in your mouth is fucking lovely.

JoY
08-15-2005, 02:44 AM
I understand if they start wanting to try it, and like it, I just don't if they hate it, and then try again. Just think: "Great! I don't like it, saves me a lot of money, being smelly, and dying earlier"

Actually, I never thinking about the dying. I just think it smells.
you're so cute! & I agree.

Tizzalicious
08-15-2005, 02:45 AM
That's something I'll probably never understand.

It's also really disgusting when you're in a train//bus//whatever and someone sits next to you and you can SMELL that they smoke.

JoY
08-15-2005, 02:45 AM
The smell is rather disgusting but that sweet taste of nicotine in your mouth is fucking lovely.
that's not nicotine, *eery music* that's chemicals. baahahahahaa.

no, but seriously.. I have no idea what you're talking about. cigarettes & sweet? I have smoked cigarettes with a paper around the filter that tasted like sugar, though. whoa, that was funky & nice!

JoY
08-15-2005, 02:47 AM
That's something I'll probably never understand.

It's also really disgusting when you're in a train//bus//whatever and someone sits next to you and you can SMELL that they smoke.
meh, little Bella disgusts you. =(

Socially Rejected
08-15-2005, 02:48 AM
As much as i smoke, when im sitting in a bus or an underground train then i really hate it when the person next to me is wreaking of fag's but i know i can't talk so i sit there and get on with it. Anyway i've got to be somewhere in 10 minutes.

JoY
08-15-2005, 02:52 AM
you both should try the experience of sitting in a crowded subway right next to a smelly homeless unwashed junkie full of spots & little wounds waving his injector (or whatever that's called) with the needle on it in front of you face.

Idiot
08-15-2005, 04:38 AM
This is only slightly less retarded than the time you posted the article about some kid supposedly dying from a marijuana overdose.

I don't recall making a topic about a kid dying from a marijuana overdose.

Mentally_Challenged
08-15-2005, 04:58 AM
injector (or whatever that's called)

Syringe =P

And I don't smoke, and don't plan. Just the smell of it puts me off... >.<

Serafin Negro
08-15-2005, 05:45 AM
Lovin' chicha!!! :D
http://serafinnegro.skyblog.com/pics/200572033_small.jpg

Idiot
08-15-2005, 06:44 AM
Shit, you're so cool.

lamb666
08-15-2005, 07:14 AM
i smoke. i smoke every day. i smoke all day every day. but not because i wanna look cool, i know, i look like a retard, but i do it because it calms me down, and i like it, and im addicted. but hey, cant have everything we want can we? like this one time i saw this babe down the street, and oh man she was smoking! not literally tho, she was hot!

kickass0987654321
08-15-2005, 09:13 AM
Stop bragging about how old you are. I'm only 2 but I don't brag about it.
Hehe. Yeah, whatever.

kickass0987654321
08-15-2005, 09:22 AM
Fuck off .

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-15-2005, 09:25 AM

Ja, me too. I expected to choke to fuck on my first one, but I really loved it. *Shame*

kickass0987654321
08-15-2005, 09:28 AM
no thanks. I'd rather play with my cock.
If you want to say those kinds of things PM me about it instead of filling up this thread with shit.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-15-2005, 09:29 AM
no thanks. I'd rather play with my cock.

Trust me, you're the only one who ever will.

Idiot
08-15-2005, 09:38 AM
like this one time i saw this babe down the street, and oh man she was smoking! not literally tho, she was hot!

That's almost as the bad as the joke "Oh my, if she was any hotter she would ignite".

wheelchairman
08-15-2005, 09:59 AM
Lovin' chicha!!! :D
http://serafinnegro.skyblog.com/pics/200572033_small.jpg
You disgust me. That must take about as long as the sex I generally have. (1-2 min.)

I don't know
08-15-2005, 10:06 AM
smoking sucks, the smoke smells so bad, I'll never smoke because I just hate it(my dad smokes so I just can't handle the smell, when he's smoking and I'm next to him its smell stuck on my clothes and all that smoke, I just hate it)

Serafin Negro
08-15-2005, 12:52 PM
You disgust me. That must take about as long as the sex I generally have. (1-2 min.)

Why do you say that: I'm just smoking chicha's tobaco 'cause I like that (with a cherry tast)... :confused:

Offspring-Fanatic
08-15-2005, 01:01 PM
i hate smoke of all types...i cant stand it, so whenever some idiot is smoking outside a grocery store i hold my breath and walk by quickly

i even hate campfire smoke

Serafin Negro
08-15-2005, 01:58 PM
Oh...you're not lucky...to don't like smoking: that's ok but to don't like campfire that's badluck!!!

Megs
08-15-2005, 02:00 PM
where's the option "used to cos everyone else did/i was pushed into it"

Serafin Negro
08-15-2005, 02:07 PM
Don't vote, say it as me!!! :)

Aimeht
08-15-2005, 02:22 PM
I should quit, but it's really hard.

Serafin Negro
08-15-2005, 04:01 PM
All time you want to smoke drink something... I did as that the first time...

grunge
08-15-2005, 04:18 PM
I smoked, I'm smoking and I will smoking untill I die.

"I wish I could it your cancer when you turn back"

RXP
08-15-2005, 04:43 PM
I concluded that women smoke because they like penis in their mouths.

Homer
08-15-2005, 04:55 PM
It's physically impossible (well, not literally) for me to inhale any kind of smoke, because I've got asthma (OH NOEZ!!1). Thus, I will never smoke.

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 05:06 PM
Nah smoking is stupid and uncool

Idiot
08-16-2005, 04:48 AM
Why did you add an 'e' to 'Brilliant' ?

platinumpt
08-16-2005, 05:55 AM
Sometimes I smoke, when I'm hanging out with friends.

I don't quite remember the feeling of my first cigarette, it was like 7 years ago I think, and I had already drank a lot. But I choked, that's for sure... anyway, it's a bad habit, and it's bad for one's health... and a terrible waste of valuable money.

The thing I hate is when smokers do it in closed spaces, it's horrible, I really can't stand it... sometimes my dad smokes at night in my house garage, and you can still smell it in the morning, when you're out to work... and it's really disgusting, I argue with him all the time because of that... I think, most of all, that smokers should respect others around them... if that's ok, then we're all ok.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-16-2005, 06:29 AM
^ That's very true. While some non-smokers do annoy me with their self-righteous attitude, it works both ways. Smokers should respect the wishes of non-smokers if said N-S don't want the smell of smoke on them, or whatever.

I explained that terribly, but hey, I've just woken up.

Aimeht
08-16-2005, 07:17 AM
All time you want to smoke drink something... I did as that the first time...

Like...a drink? :D

killer_queen
08-16-2005, 07:19 AM
I never let my friends smoke near me and they hate me because of that. But I have to, when I come home my parents think I am the one smoking.

platinumpt
08-16-2005, 07:25 AM
I never let my friends smoke near me and they hate me because of that. But I have to, when I come home my parents think I am the one smoking.
Just tell 'em to smell your breath. They'll know that way that you haven't been smoking :cool:

Demonicdude
08-16-2005, 07:26 AM
what kind of poll is thta!!?!?!?!?its retard and it doenst give you an good anwsers!

Idiot
08-16-2005, 07:29 AM
what kind of poll is thta!!?!?!?!?its retard and it doenst give you an good anwsers!

You can't spell for shit.

Now who's the retard?

Serafin Negro
08-16-2005, 01:25 PM
Like...a drink? :D
For me it was coffee 'cause when I drink alcohol...I smoke usually :o

Obie2trice
08-16-2005, 01:59 PM
Hell yeah I smoke

Sunny
08-16-2005, 02:06 PM
cigarettes? no. gross.

shisha, yes, on occassion.
weed, rarely ever.

Serafin Negro
08-16-2005, 02:13 PM
Well I see: Shish is like chicha eheh :D
Weed is really good Sunny...like shisha ;)

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-16-2005, 04:19 PM
cigarettes? no. gross.

shisha, yes, on occassion.
weed, rarely ever.

I'm sure I read somewhere that you used to chainsmoke Sic's cigarettes.

Aimeht
08-17-2005, 08:19 AM
For me it was coffee 'cause when I drink alcohol...I smoke usually :o

Oh... So do I. Coffee then. Lots and lots.

Serafin Negro
08-17-2005, 09:35 AM
Yeah, you got it :)

platinumpt
08-17-2005, 09:42 AM
Serafin Negro:For me it was coffee 'cause when I drink alcohol...I smoke usually

I'm sorry...... but please, explain this to me, I don't understand what you mean! You drink alcohol after coffee? And then smoke after drinking alcohol?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-17-2005, 09:44 AM
I don't smoke .

moshmite
08-17-2005, 09:45 AM
I don't smoke. Never have and never will. I don't really see why some people might find it cool cos all it is is a drop of grey, tarry, greasy, thick fat falling out the end of a brown rolled up peice of paper. Cool :rolleyes:

defy me
08-17-2005, 09:46 AM
i smoked a pipe as a dare, never again

JoY
08-17-2005, 11:24 AM
I don't smoke. Never have and never will. I don't really see why some people might find it cool cos all it is is a drop of grey, tarry, greasy, thick fat falling out the end of a brown rolled up peice of paper. Cool :rolleyes:
you don't get life. you might aswell die.

platinumpt
08-17-2005, 11:35 AM
you don't get life. you might aswell die.
Don't be so agressive. Smoke is bad for your health, and has nothing cool about it. He said it with a metaphore, what's wrong with that.

Preocupado
08-17-2005, 11:46 AM

lol i agree. People think they're so cool when they smoke! And the way they keep smoking afterwards, they must be addicted to coolness!! lol :D

clokey43
08-17-2005, 12:27 PM
I smoked for 5 yrs, started when i was 12 gave up 9 months ago. I dont mind admitting it was because I wanted to fit in with my brother and his mate coz i used to hang with them. I saw sense and gave up. Why havent you got a yeah when i was stupid but i got a life choice?

JoY
08-17-2005, 12:33 PM
Don't be so agressive. Smoke is bad for your health, and has nothing cool about it. He said it with a metaphore, what's wrong with that.
it was the worst argument I've ever heard against smoking. & I've heard a lot of them.

Preocupado - lolz!! :D

platinumpt
08-17-2005, 12:59 PM
it was the worst argument I've ever heard against smoking. & I've heard a lot of them.

Preocupado - lolz!! :D
I haven't seen you giving an argument to start smoking.

the_GoDdEsS
08-17-2005, 01:02 PM
"No - Haven't tried it and don't plan to."

I wish I could see how many of those become smokers within 10 years.

Serafin Negro
08-18-2005, 05:59 AM
Serafin Negro:For me it was coffee 'cause when I drink alcohol...I smoke usually

I'm sorry...... but please, explain this to me, I don't understand what you mean! You drink alcohol after coffee? And then smoke after drinking alcohol?

Well Aimeth asked me how I stopped to smoke...and I said her: "all time you want a cigarette drink something"

Se asked me what o drink and I explain that for me it was coffee because if I drank alcohol I'll smoke with my alcohol.

I know my English is really bad and it'd be difficult to understand me...so sorry :o

skuld_in_tape
08-18-2005, 06:03 AM
I smoke sometimes - not because it looks "cool" (it doesn't), but because I like it. I particularly like cigars, they taste really good, though they are much worse for you.

platinumpt
08-18-2005, 06:10 AM
Well Aimeth asked me how I stopped to smoke...and I said her: "all time you want a cigarette drink something"

Se asked me what o drink and I explain that for me it was coffee because if I drank alcohol I'll smoke with my alcohol.

I know my English is really bad and it'd be difficult to understand me...so sorry :o
No no don't be sorry about your english, don't think that mine is better! Anyway, the problem wasn't your english, I should have read a few posts back, now it all makes sense :D

JoY
08-18-2005, 06:29 AM
I haven't seen you giving an argument to start smoking.
*raises eyebrow* why would I want to give one argument PRO smoking? it smells, it's fucking expensive, it's unhealthy, my jeanspockets are ALWAYS too small to fit a pack in & did I say they are fucking expensive?

Serafin Negro
08-18-2005, 09:32 AM
Same as you...

Preocupado
08-18-2005, 10:31 AM
I'm glad that the option "no i don't smoke and don't plan to"
is the most voted.
I personally don't smoke, never did, never will

"I wish they never smoke, not within 10 years, not within a 1000 years" EROS

IBwishUyouYneverMsomke,AEROS.RNoLsarcasm!B
BecauseOtheRmomentOyouEtouchRaOcigarette,Syou're doomed.

Preocupado
08-18-2005, 11:32 AM
Nope, not black.

Preocupado
08-18-2005, 12:23 PM

Read that again, EROS, over and over. In the future, tell me if you ever felt like smoking Marlboro.

I'm actually curious about the effect of that kind of thing.

Preocupado
08-18-2005, 12:34 PM

sXe_AlternativeLife
08-18-2005, 12:55 PM
Judging by my name this is the last post in here. :D

Preocupado
08-18-2005, 01:00 PM
All the sarcasm in this BBS makes ppl paranoid as hell. Don't mind understanding, just read it, you'll be helping me just like that.

Idiot
08-18-2005, 01:35 PM
Um, yeah, great. :confused:

pretty fly 88
08-18-2005, 01:54 PM
I'm not an idiot. I'm not gonna kill myself. I voted for the third choice.

Preocupado
08-21-2005, 01:22 PM
BLI-HI

If you're indian, tell me how to smoke one of these without letting the fire put itself out in 5 seconds before i'm forced to throw the whole box in the garbage.

JoY
08-21-2005, 03:16 PM
Same as you...
what? I'm not unhealthy, or expensive. but I must admit I don't fit in a jeanspocket. wtf?!

Serafin Negro
08-22-2005, 02:05 PM
Nyu??? :confused: