PDA

View Full Version : I truly love my hate fans

the_GoDdEsS
08-14-2005, 02:50 PM
They make me wanna orgasm.

The majority of Offspring fans nowadays are teenagers and kids between 10-16. Everyone knows those kids (and the British) can't spell for life and refuse to spell because they are hardcore punx0rz. Some love taking the form of an SMS text message, some love big bright fonts, some love not making sense.

This BBS is not getting shittier. It's almost always been the way it is (we're growing up, the BBS isn't), it's only slightly changing in what's currently happening.

Hey! There's no need to slag off us British people!! We're not all as bad as you're making out, there's only a small minority ThAt LyK tO tLk LyK ThIs yA GeT mE !! (chavs, grr). which is really fucking irritating. But we cannot really escape them, they will always be around us. (unfortunately) Maybe we should just try the lost form of ignorance, and forget them, and keep this board alive for what it stands for!!

OFFSPRING BABY! :p

--thank you, good night :P --

You can't talk - you slovakian slag

whoo! go you :) We British people stand united!! lol

( or not) whatever :D

Haha, you kiddies just totally did not get it.

Love,
slag

I'm only 5 year's younger than you, slag.

* years

Hahaha, what the fuck did I just say? The British can't spell.

Originally posted in http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13883&page=1&pp=10

Love,
slag (according to the latest trend)

Linda
08-14-2005, 02:52 PM
I know I give you an orgasm about every day. <3

~*hit_that*~
08-14-2005, 02:54 PM
They make me wanna orgasm.

Originally posted in http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13883&page=1&pp=10

Love,
slag (according to the latest trend)

I never said I hated you. Just dislike you for being fucking stereotypical of everyone in my country. We're not all that bad. Get the fuck over it. :\

Socially Rejected
08-14-2005, 02:54 PM
I love you too :D

...cunt

edit : i agree with hit that ^

the_GoDdEsS
08-14-2005, 02:55 PM
Call me an ugly skank again?

RXP
I know I give you an orgasm about every day. <3

I got just a *wrong* pic in my head right now. Just wrong.

~*hit_that*~
I love you too :D

...cunt

edit : i agree with hit that ^

Linda
08-14-2005, 02:56 PM
Call me an ugly skank again?

You are such an ugly skank! EWWWWWW!

~*hit_that*~
08-14-2005, 02:56 PM
I got just a *wrong* pic in my head right now. Just wrong.

hahaha, lovely :confused:

the_GoDdEsS
08-14-2005, 02:58 PM
I never said I hated you. Just dislike you for being fucking stereotypical of everyone in my country. We're not all that bad. Get the fuck over it. :\

I post a stereotypical joke and all of your arse cheeks totally clench together and you go into defence. Duuuude. Chill.

Linda
08-14-2005, 02:59 PM
*^^^she^^^ says as she creams her panties*

The_Hombre
Hiya slag (terms of endearnment are really going downhill)

Yeah, us Brits suck. We can't spell, and we have bad teeth.

We all smell too. I hope someone invents anti-perspirant soon

~*hit_that*~
I post a stereotypical joke and all of your arse cheeks totally clench together and you go into defence. Duuuude. Chill.

Thats generally what people do around here. Stick up for each other.

geez :s

~*hit_that*~
08-14-2005, 03:01 PM
meh, whatever. This is a waste of my time, when I could be spending it doing better things. Anyone actually wanna talk Offspring around here?

*goes to chat to Socially Rejected*

the_GoDdEsS
08-14-2005, 03:07 PM
Hiya slag (terms of endearnment are really going downhill)

Yeah, us Brits suck. We can't spell, and we have bad teeth.

We all smell too. I hope someone invents anti-perspirant soon

Oh and you're all faggotted too. Lollercaust!

Conspiracy of One
08-14-2005, 03:15 PM
What about the people that actually like you simma? do you not care about theM?

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 03:19 PM
Oh and you're all faggotted too. Lollercaust!

Ooo, you got me there. We are all faggots.

God, you're so clever :)

the_GoDdEsS
08-14-2005, 03:21 PM

God, you're sarcasm is so Linda.

~*hit_that*~
08-14-2005, 03:25 PM
Ooo, you got me there. We are all faggots.

hehehe, your sarcasm rocks :D

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 03:28 PM
God, you're sarcasm is so Linda.

Erm.... insult or compliment?

Normally when you try to insult me on here I laugh and feel happy inside like there's a rainbow in my tummy, but after reading that Im just plain confused

the_GoDdEsS
08-14-2005, 03:30 PM

Normally when you try to insult me on here I laugh and feel happy inside like there's a rainbow in my tummy, but after reading that Im just plain confused

Will you write a poem about that too?

Conspiracy of One
08-14-2005, 03:30 PM

Its an insult Brotha :rolleyes:

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 03:36 PM
Wow, really?

Either Simma's insults have gone really downhill or I've gotten really used to them.

You can do better than that Simma... :)

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 03:39 PM
Will you write a poem about that too?

Hmm.... Might do. Don't have a pen and paper handy though, and Word is broken.

If you don't believe those two excuses, I have to confess; my muse has left me.

I've got to go kids, I might be back in about half an hour.

It's been fun playing with you though. Keep up the good work

coke_a_holic
08-14-2005, 03:40 PM
lolz slag. Is that a word, or did he just want to say something other than fag but was at a loss for other letters?

Linda
08-14-2005, 04:13 PM

She tries to make everyone believe that type of reply is insults, but they are actually compliments.

Conspiracy of One
08-14-2005, 04:14 PM
She tries to make everyone believe that type of reply is insults, but they are actually compliments.
lmao you're just saying that cuz the "INSULT" was "you have the sarcasm of Linda"

Linda
08-14-2005, 04:14 PM
lmao you're just saying that cuz the "INSULT" was "you have the sarcasm of Linda"

NO, I'm saying it 'cos it's true.

Conspiracy of One
08-14-2005, 04:15 PM
NO, I'm saying it 'cos it's true.
NO, now you're just lying to me.

Linda
08-14-2005, 04:16 PM
NO, now you're just lying to me.

I am NOT a liar. :mad:

Conspiracy of One
08-14-2005, 04:16 PM
I am NOT a liar. :mad:
see once again....

Linda
08-14-2005, 04:17 PM
see once again....

Yep, once again......

Conspiracy of One
08-14-2005, 04:18 PM
Yep, once again......
Truly, once again

Linda
08-14-2005, 04:20 PM
Truly, once again

*yawns*

Sorry, but now you're boring me.

Conspiracy of One
08-14-2005, 04:22 PM
*yawns*

Sorry, but now you're boring me.

well your face is bor..........Ooo look a penny

Mota Boy
08-14-2005, 05:28 PM
Ah, and I bet you hate your love fans too - the obsessive BBS e-stalkers. You're an evil Slavic bitch, and I mean that in the nicest possible way.

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 06:23 PM
You're an evil Slavic bitch.

haha. little girl just got put in her place. haha

willtodeath
08-14-2005, 06:33 PM
Hombre you bitch are you online???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????
p.s. anyone who say's there perfect on a 'bb's profile list' is in no place to call anyone....ego-tistical-......cunt.
wow that was harsh, for me at least....maybe it was the faggotorano thing....mmmm i dunno meh
________
GM FOODS (http://gmfoods.info/)

Conspiracy of One
08-14-2005, 06:39 PM
dude go easy on the Punctuations ok?

willtodeath
08-14-2005, 06:45 PM
....................what EVER do you mean?????????????????
________
Suzuki Sv650 History (http://www.suzuki-tech.com/wiki/Suzuki_SV650)

Conspiracy of One
08-14-2005, 06:49 PM
....................what EVER do you mean?????????????????

i'm talkin bout that^ bro :rolleyes:

Mota Boy
08-14-2005, 07:03 PM
Huh, you're a fucking idiot.

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 07:04 PM
His keys are stuck to the keyboard. With jism

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 07:06 PM
Huh, you're a fucking idiot.

Mumbler! I swear, little boy, I can't hear a word you're saying.

willtodeath
08-14-2005, 07:12 PM
Huh, i'me a fucking idiot.

yes you are.
________
Half-baked (http://half-baked.com)

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 07:20 PM
The funny thing is, these people are online all the time it seems. All you need to do is look at their "Date Joined:" and their total number of posts, and if they post a lot you can be satisfied in the knowledge that you, in most cases, have a much better social life than them :)

willtodeath
08-14-2005, 07:21 PM
I've often wondered that
________
Csi: ny dicussion (http://www.tv-gossip.com/csi-ny/)

Isolated Fury
08-14-2005, 07:46 PM
The funny thing is, these people are online all the time it seems. All you need to do is look at their "Date Joined:" and their total number of posts, and if they post a lot you can be satisfied in the knowledge that you, in most cases, have a much better social life than them
Today 10:12 PM :)
Actually, the only REALLY funny thing is that when people try to insult another person, they end up making themselves look like complete idiots because they decided to not pay attention in school.

Huh, i'me a fucking idiot.
yes you are.

Rag Doll
08-14-2005, 07:48 PM
The funny thing is, these people are online all the time it seems. All you need to do is look at their "Date Joined:" and their total number of posts, and if they post a lot you can be satisfied in the knowledge that you, in most cases, have a much better social life than them :)

Wow. You are an idiot.

Human
08-14-2005, 07:50 PM
Wow. You are an idiot.
OOh yes you are.

The_Hombre
08-14-2005, 08:06 PM
Wow. You are an idiot.

This, coming from you?

Nothing implied, just... wow. That's probably the funniest thing I've heard.

Actually, the only REALLY funny thing is that when people try to insult another person, they end up making themselves look like complete idiots because they decided to not pay attention in school.

You really need to work on your comebacks dude.

Rag Doll
08-14-2005, 08:52 PM
This, coming from you?

Nothing implied, just... wow. That's probably the funniest thing I've heard.

Oh wow, you owned me big time there.

JohnnyNemesis
08-14-2005, 08:58 PM

Dude, look at YOURS. Notice that your posts per day are higher than or on par with the very same people you're criticizing? Know what that means?

You're a fucking moron. An incredibly, frighteningly stupid whiny person.

What was that last part? Yeah, whiny. See, we don't get pissy and start crying over random strangers from Slovakia saying something bad about us. I guess we should be satisfied that, whether we have social lives that are as good as yours or not, we won't ever get our panties in a bunch over random Internet flames.

coke_a_holic
08-14-2005, 09:10 PM
Hombre, your life is completely useless and you can't defend yourself in the least. You should stop now, because you're digging yourself a deeper and deeper whole. You have about as much worth to the world as a one-legged ant.

the_GoDdEsS
08-14-2005, 09:34 PM

Best replies ever. Wow, Ste! Two years later you'll be apologising for having made an ass out of yourself.

Mota, have my abortions?

Tizzalicious
08-15-2005, 12:31 AM
I h8 u 2, slag.

I still can't lie, so have a <3.

kickass0987654321
08-15-2005, 12:34 AM
[QUOTE=Tizzalicious]I h8 u 2, slag.

Yes. I also do.

Mota Boy
08-15-2005, 01:32 AM
Ha! What's amusing is that, just by attempting to insult me - and doing a poor job of it (you may've had some redeeming value was your insult bwwn actually intelligent and/or amusing) you've just ruined your reputation on this board.

Now your only hope of making friends here is joining the pathetic circle-jerk of cast-offs that pretend that each insult directed at member X is cool because they don't like member X or any of member X's friends. So join the reject pile, just like you did in high school, just like you did in college, just like you continue to do in life, and try your best to convince yourself that you're superior... OK, well "superior" might be a bit of a stretch, let's go for "normal"... so try and convince yourself that you're normal as you waste your pathetic life online, hated again by the "popular" group that just so happen to be popular because they're smarter and better looking than you. Then cry yourself to sleep at forty when you finally realize that going online won't be enough to shelter yourselves from the fact that you're an inherently inferior human being and, as such, will lead a miserable life solely so that people like me can live more comfortably. I can't blame you for deluding yourself with visions of grandeur... but I *can* still call you a moron throughout them.

And Sim, my abortions have, and will always be, yours.

kickass0987654321
08-15-2005, 01:44 AM
Ha! What's amusing is that, just by attempting to insult me - and doing a poor job of it (you may've had some redeeming value was your insult bwwn actually intelligent and/or amusing) you've just ruined your reputation on this board.

Now your only hope of making friends here is joining the pathetic circle-jerk of cast-offs that pretend that each insult directed at member X is cool because they don't like member X or any of member X's friends. So join the reject pile, just like you did in high school, just like you did in college, just like you continue to do in life, and try your best to convince yourself that you're superior... OK, well "superior" might be a bit of a stretch, let's go for "normal"... so try and convince yourself that you're normal as you waste your pathetic life online, hated again by the "popular" group that just so happen to be popular because they're smarter and better looking than you. Then cry yourself to sleep at forty when you finally realize that going online won't be enough to shelter yourselves from the fact that you're an inherently inferior human being and, as such, will lead a miserable life solely so that people like me can live more comfortably. I can't blame you for deluding yourself with visions of grandeur... but I *can* still call you a moron throughout them.

And Sim, my abortions have, and will always be, yours.
Who are you talking to?

Sin Studly
08-15-2005, 03:21 AM
Glad to see Ste is just as popular here as ever.

Paint_It_Black
08-15-2005, 07:14 AM
Hombre, just die. I've never said that to someone and meant it before. I'm not insulting you, I'm not trying to be funny. Just die.

Linda, stop flirting with CO1 you sick bitch he could be your great great grandson. Or at least take it to MSN or something.

Linda
08-15-2005, 12:13 PM
Hombre, just die. I've never said that to someone and meant it before. I'm not insulting you, I'm not trying to be funny. Just die.

Linda, stop flirting with CO1 you sick bitch he could be your great great grandson. Or at least take it to MSN or something.

I'm not flirting with anyone, you stupid cock sucking cum stained moron.
It's easy to see no one ever flirts with you since you have no fucking clue what flirting even is.

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 12:39 PM
ugly skank with british-legs!!!
Should shut the fuck up^

Socially Rejected
08-15-2005, 12:47 PM

Could you please do me a massive favour, go and see if this work's http://1337toons.home.comcast.net/emo.jpg :)

Tizzalicious
08-15-2005, 12:48 PM
ugly skank with british-legs!!!

british legs?

~*hit_that*~
08-15-2005, 12:50 PM
maybe a brit^

Jesus, here we go again!! What is the problem with British people? Everybody has a bad opinion of us lately. And before anyone starts, i'm not whingeing over what somebody has said, i just hate stereotyping thats all.

the_GoDdEsS
08-15-2005, 12:51 PM
Jesus, here we go again!! What is the problem with British people? Everybody has a bad opinion of us lately. And before anyone starts, i'm not whingeing over what somebody has said, i just hate stereotyping thats all.

And we love getting exactly these kinds of reactions out of people.

Sunny
08-15-2005, 12:55 PM
What exactly are "British legs"?

~*hit_that*~
08-15-2005, 12:55 PM
And we love getting exactly these kinds of reactions out of people.

well we're glad you get a thrill from it, glad it satisfies you dear :) *sarcasm*

~*hit_that*~
08-15-2005, 01:02 PM
she probably masturbates while I'm trashing her all over the board!

thanks for that, just as im finishing my dinner!!!

the_GoDdEsS
08-15-2005, 01:02 PM
she probably masturbates while I'm trashing her all over the board!

I never noticed you trashed me anywhere, EROS. Why?

The_Hombre
08-15-2005, 01:25 PM
I never noticed you trashed me anywhere, EROS. Why?

Mon Dieu, she's actually confused for once.

Cannon Fodder. Go!

Sunny
08-15-2005, 01:36 PM
just look at SIMIE's legs...
(if you still don't get it, I'll tell you later like in a month or two)

you mean british legs = pale legs?

Tizzalicious
08-15-2005, 01:37 PM
if that's it, there are a whole lot of girls with british legs on here.

the_GoDdEsS
08-15-2005, 01:37 PM
Mon Dieu, she's actually confused for once.

Cannon Fodder. Go!

Oh noes, poor Ste. You obviously could not have understood the previous statement the right way because you don't know the whole story behind EROS the Great. Jump in and try to sound smart doesn't work here.

EROS, I know. You ignore everything that you don't like. You always have. That puts you on a level of a three year old child. You still did not learn to 'trash' or insult me.

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 01:39 PM
What're you, EROS?
A dumbass thats his new name..... :D

Sunny
08-15-2005, 01:42 PM
if that's it, there are a whole lot of girls with british legs on here.

hah. indeed.

although, myself, i no longer have british legs. they have been replaced with lobster legs. RARRRRHRRHH.

JohnnyNemesis
08-15-2005, 01:44 PM
although, myself, i no longer have british legs. they have been replaced with lobster legs. RARRRRHRRHH.

i luv lobsta can i get sum butta n hav a taste of dose legs i wan n taste?! ;) ;) ;)

Sunny
08-15-2005, 01:46 PM
note to self: don't burst out laughing while drinking diet cherry 7up. that shit really burns when it gets in your nose.

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 01:46 PM
note to self: don't burst out laughing while drinking diet cherry 7up. that shit really burns when it gets in your nose.
lmao try it with a redbull :rolleyes:

JohnnyNemesis
08-15-2005, 01:48 PM

Ah, nothing like carbonated laughs! My apologies for the burning though.

Paint_It_Black
08-15-2005, 05:38 PM
I'm not flirting with anyone, you stupid cock sucking cum stained moron.
It's easy to see no one ever flirts with you since you have no fucking clue what flirting even is.

You're what, in your 40's or is it 50's now? He's about 16. That's sick.

Haha, does anyone post anything on here that you don't read? I said I don't usually notice when I'm being flirted with. I did NOT say it doesn't happen. I have humility while you have delusions of grandeur.

Do you ALWAYS have to reply to everyone that says anything about you? It's rather sad that you care so much about what we all think. In your inevitable response to this I expect you'll try to tell me that you don't care, as well as giving me several inane insults. So come on, call me "stupid" some more and show how much you care. You know you have to have the last word.

The_Hombre
08-15-2005, 05:55 PM
You're what, in your 40's or is it 50's now? He's about 16. That's sick.

Haha, does anyone post anything on here that you don't read? I said I don't usually notice when I'm being flirted with. I did NOT say it doesn't happen. I have humility while you have delusions of grandeur.

Do you ALWAYS have to reply to everyone that says anything about you? It's rather sad that you care so much about what we all think. In your inevitable response to this I expect you'll try to tell me that you don't care, as well as giving me several inane insults. So come on, call me "stupid" some more and show how much you care. You know you have to have the last word.

Erm... surely the fact that you wrote so fucking much shows you care a lot more than she obviously does?

I dunno, stop me if I'm wrong.

All I'll say is that pride is a dangerous thing

Paint_It_Black
08-15-2005, 06:14 PM
How can I stop you? If I knew how to do that I would have yesterday.

That was not a long post. Add up everything you've posted since you've been back. Now THAT is long. So, by your logic, you must care. Yet you say you don't.

I wondered how long it would be before you started defending Linda. Have to stick together, right?

Linda
08-15-2005, 07:17 PM
PIB - Stop Posting.
Consider Suicide.
Jumping from a moving vehicle on a freeway should do the trick.

FYI - joking around with people on an internet BBS does not constitute flirting.

flirt ( P ) Pronunciation Key (flūrt)
v. flirt·ed, flirt·ing, flirts
v. intr.
To make playfully romantic or sexual overtures.

There, now when and IF it ever does happen to you, you'll know, provided you understand what romantic or sexual overtures means. :rolleyes:

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-15-2005, 07:19 PM
PIB - Stop Posting.
Consider Suicide.

How come when you do it it's witty, but when Justin does it it's lame and unoriginal?

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 07:19 PM
Linda stop reviving this thread. 'kay? 'kay.

JohnnyNemesis
08-15-2005, 07:20 PM
I don't know who this Hombre person is, but logic certainly isn't his strong suit, and sense must be like poison to him. THAT was a long post?! By what stretch of the imagination?

Linda
08-15-2005, 07:20 PM
Linda stop reviving this thread. 'kay? 'kay.

I can't talk to you anymore or I'll be accused of flirting with you.

Johnny Boy, stfu.

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 07:22 PM

Johnny Boy, stfu.

*pukes* please don't do that

Linda
08-15-2005, 07:22 PM
*pukes* please don't do that

I haven't.

JohnnyNemesis
08-15-2005, 07:23 PM

Johnny Boy, stfu.

Linda, I'll just say to you what you love to say to everyone in this situation: I wasn't talking to you, so shut it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-15-2005, 07:24 PM
How come when you do it it's witty, but when Justin does it it's lame and unoriginal?

I'd like an answer to this.

Linda
08-15-2005, 09:52 PM
Linda, I'll just say to you what you love to say to everyone in this situation: I wasn't talking to you, so shut it.

That the best you can do?!

TUNB, you of all people should already know the answer. Yer gettin' stupid!
tut tut

JohnnyNemesis
08-15-2005, 09:54 PM
That the best you can do?!
Yes, a completely reasonable and logical response is indeed the "best I can do".

What do you mean by "best you can do" anyway? When did this turn into some sort of competition?

Just calm down.

coke_a_holic
08-15-2005, 09:57 PM
I've got a crazy idea that might work. Linda only replies to personal posts. So, if we don't mention her name, it won't show up when she does her name search every 10 minutes or whatever. So, we can either come up with some sort of code name (I'm sure she also searches for hag, so that's out), or just forget about her altogether and she'll be gone.

Sin Studly
08-15-2005, 11:29 PM
The hag will work just fine, the search function doesn't let you search for three-letter-words.

Paint_It_Black
08-16-2005, 07:25 AM
PIB - Stop Posting.
Consider Suicide.
Jumping from a moving vehicle on a freeway should do the trick.

Linda - Stop flirting with me.
Consider suicide.
Nevermind, a few more years should do the trick.

Sin Studly
08-16-2005, 07:38 AM
That was SO worth the blisters inside my sniuses from laughing hot coffee out my nose!

HeadAroundU
08-16-2005, 08:31 AM
What exactly are "British legs"?
Dumb b*tch!

This thread is about one big bullshit!
Hate me now! cause I wanna be famous!

the_GoDdEsS
08-16-2005, 08:33 AM
You don't make sense, HeadAroundU. When are you gonna realise that, please?

Paint_It_Black
08-16-2005, 08:34 AM
Mutant-face, your national animal is the horse and your currency is the Euro. Do you not see why you should kill yourself?

Sin Studly
08-16-2005, 08:41 AM
Dumb b*tch!

This thread is about one big bullshit!
Hate me now! cause I wanna be famous!

Shut up, mutant face.

HeadAroundU
08-16-2005, 08:51 AM
You don't make sense, HeadAroundU. When are you gonna realise that, please?
You aren't smart enough gyppo vag! :D

@Paint it blk: one word: poor! now its seven words

@Justinko:Are you leaving us? hope not!!

offspringis the best band
08-16-2005, 08:53 AM
sim is the best girl in the world!!!!!!!!!!!! she makes me happy like pancakes

the_GoDdEsS
08-16-2005, 08:56 AM

Certainly smarter than you in any way. Your comebacks are based on insults you've heard before.

JohnnyNemesis
08-16-2005, 08:58 AM

Hi. Die. Now. Thanks.

HeadAroundU
08-16-2005, 09:00 AM
Certainly smarter than you in any way. Your comebacks are based on insults you've heard before.
You don't make sense.honey love ya <3

08-16-2005, 09:04 AM
You don't make sense.honey love ya <3

your FACE is GAY

coke_a_holic
08-16-2005, 09:06 AM
your FACE is GAY
My "what the fuck? tracker" is going off the charts. How can someone's face be attracted to members of the same gender, but the rest of the body not?

HeadAroundU
08-16-2005, 09:06 AM
your FACE is GAY
nice one
It seems like everybody lovez my face!

08-16-2005, 09:09 AM
nice one

shut up gayface

Sin Studly
08-16-2005, 09:21 AM
nice one

Shut up, mutant-face.

defy me
08-16-2005, 09:23 AM
u have greasy hair, it looks, HeadaroundU or whatever your name is

08-16-2005, 09:24 AM
greasy hair and gay face, what a mess!!!!

HeadAroundU
08-16-2005, 09:36 AM
u have greasy hair, it looks, HeadaroundU or whatever your name is
maybe looks like but I don't have greasy hair....

my name is Lubo ;)

Conspiracy of One
maybe looks like but I don't have greasy hair....

my name is Lubo ;)
Shut up, Mutant Face

stop winking, nigger-face.

HeadAroundU
08-16-2005, 09:38 AM
Here is bigger pic cause everybody lovez my face ;)
//horrific images removed

08-16-2005, 09:39 AM
you look like a tampon

tampon-face

Conspiracy of One
MY EYES!!!! THEY BURN!!!!!! :eek:

Sin Studly
I've reported you for posting highly offensive material.

HeadAroundU
08-16-2005, 09:41 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/BBSDictatorSinn.jpg

Sin Studly
08-16-2005, 09:42 AM
Your physical appearance is as abhorrant as your photoshopping skills.

HeadAroundU
08-16-2005, 09:48 AM
//edit: images removed

Sin Studly
08-16-2005, 09:49 AM
//edit: images removed

HeadAroundU
08-16-2005, 09:50 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/Mix/sinstudly.gif

Sin Studly
08-16-2005, 09:59 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/rafters.jpg