PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Hits

Neil
08-14-2005, 03:25 PM
Where is all the other songs what is this crap. Jennifer lost the war, LAPD, and Kick em when there down. What the hell is all this new crap. Pretty fly for a white guy that song should never have been thought of. I give this album nothing other then the few new songs I havent heard. Unbelievable!!!! I am very disappointed, and I hope they actually catch wind of this so they know that me and alot of other people are not happy. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for the offspring . I have so much bitching to do but I know you dont want to hear it so I will stop.

kickass0987654321
08-14-2005, 03:26 PM
Fuck you newbie.

China Boy
08-14-2005, 03:26 PM
WoOw you iz harc0rzz pUnkxorxzzz

Zack
08-14-2005, 03:27 PM
Hey actually i thought it was pretty awesome! Well i have all there cd's so i can listen to the other songs whenever i want to! If you are so pissed off then go buy there other cd's!

kickass0987654321
08-14-2005, 03:28 PM
WoOw you iz harc0rzz pUnkxorxzzz
Who the hell are you talking to?

peko
08-14-2005, 03:29 PM
This has been discussed. It's a Greatest Hits record, not a Best Of. There's a big difference.

Apathy
08-14-2005, 03:29 PM
Where is all the other songs what is this crap. Jennifer lost the war, LAPD, and Kick em when there down. What the hell is all this new crap. Pretty fly for a white guy that song should never have been thought of. I give this album nothing other then the few new songs I havent heard. Unbelievable!!!! I am very disappointed, and I hope they actually catch wind of this so they know that me and alot of other people are not happy. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for the offspring . I have so much bitching to do but I know you dont want to hear it so I will stop.

It's their greatest hits, not their greatest songs. The songs on there are the hits, so they gave you exactly what they promised. If you don't like the cd, don't buy the cd, and don't bitch about the cd. If you would like a better compilation of offspring songs. You can easily burn one yourself for less than the cost of the one sold in stores.

original_prankster
08-14-2005, 03:33 PM

1. Jennifer Lost The War, LAPD and Kick Him When He's Down aren't hits, are they? They got no radio or TV airplay. How the fuck can they be on a Greatest Hits record?

2. As the person below said, stop bitching. Most of us already have all the albums anyway and Can't Repeat and Next To You can easily be downloaded. You probably have most of the albums, too.

3. This is the 123863543659346734657394256783465th GH complaint thread.

China Boy
08-14-2005, 03:34 PM
Who the hell are you talking to?

Neil...I think...

Hypodermic_89
08-14-2005, 03:48 PM

you ARE an idiot. not because you complain, but because you don't know the difference between Greatest Hits and Best of. *slaps you*

You might wanna check out this thread made by ME: http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11018

Edit: Haha funny that you didn't know the name for "Kick Him When He's Down" :) probably a typo but still funny :)

IdiotOfTheDay
08-14-2005, 04:13 PM
A bit slow on the uptake, are you? Alright, now here's a tip, you better read it right because I'm not repeating myself: At the top of the screen, below the "the Offspring" button, and the links that tell you where you are, there is a strip of links, for example, user CP, FAQ, etc. Also on there is a button for searching the forums. Type in "Greatest Hits" there next time to see people's opinions, rather than making a few-months-late thread of your own.
And by the way, you're a total and complete idiot if you couldn't figure that out yourself.

dain84
08-14-2005, 04:51 PM
1. Jennifer Lost The War, LAPD and Kick Him When He's Down aren't hits, are they? They got no radio or TV airplay. How the fuck can they be on a Greatest Hits record?

2. As the person below said, stop bitching. Most of us already have all the albums anyway and Can't Repeat and Next To You can easily be downloaded. You probably have most of the albums, too.

3. This is the 123863543659346734657394256783465th GH complaint thread.
right, except for kick him when he's down. It made it to #23 in the US modern rock charts. It was released as a radio only single in 1995, after they got big.