PDA

View Full Version : I'm LEAVING! You're all so mean to me!!



The_Hombre
08-15-2005, 06:08 AM
That's right, you heard - I'm leaving this board, again! You guys are all so mean to me and... and... *starts crying* I want my mummmmyyyyyyyy waaaaagghhh!!! :( :( :( :(

Tizzalicious
08-15-2005, 06:15 AM
Are you making fun of yourself now?

Dirty Bertie
08-15-2005, 06:21 AM
That's right, you heard - I'm leaving this board, again! You guys are all so mean to me and... and... *starts crying* I want my mummmmyyyyyyyy waaaaagghhh!!! :( :( :( :(

Hombre - you pussy faggot, do us ALL a favour and make sure you do fucking leave this time.

neocon58
08-15-2005, 06:24 AM
That's right, you heard - I'm leaving this board, again! You guys are all so mean to me and... and... *starts crying* I want my mummmmyyyyyyyy waaaaagghhh!!! :( :( :( :(

Goodbye. Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Idiot
08-15-2005, 06:51 AM
Bit of a wimp to leave because of insults over the internet don't you think?

Sin Studly
08-15-2005, 07:11 AM
He thinks sarcasm can hide the truth. So pitiful.

Paint_It_Black
08-15-2005, 07:38 AM
He is the most absolutely un-funny person I've ever seen post here. I honestly kind of cringe whenever he tries to make a joke. This is absolutely sickening.

He is so pathetic, I want to see him be bullied by Lodat and Wishomie.

defy me
08-15-2005, 08:08 AM
Hasnt he just joined?

Sinister
08-15-2005, 08:11 AM
yeah but he was on the old BBS. left. came back. leaves again. woohoo !

the_GoDdEsS
08-15-2005, 08:39 AM
Oh God, Ste. You so fail at everything.

ruroken
08-15-2005, 11:08 AM
You make me ashamed of myself.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-15-2005, 11:11 AM
That's right, you heard - I'm leaving this board, again! You guys are all so mean to me and... and... *starts crying* I want my mummmmyyyyyyyy waaaaagghhh!!! :( :( :( :(

WHAT THE FUCK?! HUH?! YOU PUSSY! GET OUT OF HERE!

coke_a_holic
08-15-2005, 11:20 AM
Ruroken has been undeniably awesomer than usual. Keep it up, dude, I've been liking your replies lately.

arak0r
08-15-2005, 11:24 AM
i love how people automatically assume he cares. hah.

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 11:25 AM
THe hombre..........you have the right to Shut the fuck up. If you cannnot it will be done for you.

willtodeath
08-15-2005, 11:30 AM
You're all a teeny tiny bit sad tho, think about it...then read over the last two pages of this thred. Now I dont claim to know how old you 'kiddies' are, but for fucks sake grow some balls yourselves...including the females.
What the fuck kind of satisfaction do you get from posting this shit.
e.g.
--He thinks sarcasm can hide the truth. So pitiful
Irony at work!!!!!!!!!!!
---Oh God, Ste. You so fail at everything--
but hey at least he's not a sad fuck!! ;)

and my favourite, is this
--Bit of a wimp to leave because of insults over the internet don't you think?
I seriously doubt thats why he left....

I really could do this all day, but then i slip in to that 4 circle of hell reserved for a few people i won't care to mention.
ciao :p
________
Housewives Webcams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/housewives/)

Vera
08-15-2005, 11:32 AM
Why did you put the word females into ''s is what I want to know.

ruroken
08-15-2005, 11:34 AM
@willtodeath
Shut the fuck up. You are the most idiotic sack of shit on the boards. Stop trying to be smart. Because you aren't. You never will be. Now die.

arak0r
08-15-2005, 11:35 AM
prolly cause he doubts the femininity of them

arak0r
08-15-2005, 11:38 AM
@willtodeath
Shut the fuck up. You are the most idiotic sack of shit on the boards. Stop trying to be smart. Because you aren't. You never will be. Now die.

or maybe he was just making a logical point, that the hombre doesnt really give a shit, and that the others still giving him shirt, are clueless/idiotic?

im no friend of his, i dont dislike him any less than anyone else here. the tendency of the vast majority of people here is to just believe what you want to believe without caring what anyone says. in the end there is no point to saying a damn word to some people :P

(Suppose this means this post isnt gonna get read, or someones gonna say i dont mean it because inside im crying :rolleyes: )

willtodeath
08-15-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by ruroken
@willtodeath
Shut the fuck up. You are the most idiotic sack of shit on the boards. Stop trying to be smart. Because you aren't. You never will be. Now die.

I really like you...hehehehe
________
Honda XR600 (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_XR600)

ruroken
08-15-2005, 11:49 AM
Sorry, I don't swing that way.

willtodeath
08-15-2005, 11:52 AM
Like a cat in a small room...neither do I
________
red headed Cams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/redhead-girls/)

The_Hombre
08-15-2005, 12:57 PM
i love how people automatically assume he cares. hah.


Thay's what I love about the people on this board arak0r - they take it so seriously man.

It's like throwing a dog a bone.

I posted this thread this morning, before I went out for the day. I come back and I see three pages of shit (apart from a few posts). It really is quite amusing.

I bet someone here will challenge me on this point. That's how sad these wankers are.

Oh, and Vera - you are really really clever for pointing out a tiny error in willtodeath's first post - you can do way better than that. I've always believed in you.

CO1 - No. Just... no.

Vera
08-15-2005, 01:01 PM
It's one of the laws of the internet that whoever makes a post about leaving will eventually come back, reply to that post about leaving to insult people some more.

Ste, if you're going, go. No one will care too much, we're too busy laughing.

Tizzalicious
08-15-2005, 01:01 PM
It's one of the laws of the internet that whoever makes a post about leaving will eventually come back, reply to that post about leaving to insult people some more.

Ste, if you're going, go. No one will care too much, we're too busy laughing.

He's online now.

The_Hombre
08-15-2005, 01:02 PM
You're too busy laughing?

You're the sad fucks who actually think I am going. I'm staying around here to control my puppets.

Tizzalicious
08-15-2005, 01:03 PM
I posted this thread this morning, before I went out for the day. I come back and I see three pages of shit (apart from a few posts). It really is quite amusing.


Classic.

Too short.

Linda
08-15-2005, 01:03 PM
hahaha Ste is making idiots out of most of you and the funniest part of it all is.......YOU ARE TOO DUMB TO EVEN KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

The_Hombre
08-15-2005, 01:03 PM
He's online now.

And you're also the sad fucks to point that out

:D

God I love this board. It's a great release from the day's stress.

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 01:04 PM
hahaha Ste is making idiots out of most of you and the funniest part of it all is.......YOU ARE TOO DUMB TO EVEN KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Linda.........shut up

Linda
08-15-2005, 01:04 PM
Linda.........shut up

NO! Come shut me up, bitch, IF you think you're big enough!

Tizzalicious
08-15-2005, 01:05 PM
And you're also the sad fucks to point that out

:D

God I love this board. It's a great release from the day's stress.

Naw, I just checked who were online a few minutes ago, and I saw you were and I thought: "Oh, The Hombre is back, this should be fun!"

I didn't notice your reply before I posted that.

the_GoDdEsS
08-15-2005, 01:05 PM
You're too busy laughing?

You're the sad fucks who actually think I am going. I'm staying around here to control my puppets.

Hello? Everyone knew that. That's so yesterday.

So in the past 48 hours all the idiots crawled out of their idiot closets. Seriously, lamb666, Socially Rejected, Sinister... Do I need to go on? Somewhat this is too entertaining to be true.

Tizzalicious
08-15-2005, 01:06 PM
You're too busy laughing?

You're the sad fucks who actually think I am going. I'm staying around here to control my puppets.

We knew you weren't going. I just never understand this topic in the first place. Who were you trying to make fun of?

And...control your puppets? WTF?

The_Hombre
08-15-2005, 01:06 PM
Hello? Everyone knew that. That's so yesterday.

So in the past 48 hours all the idiots crawled out of their idiot closets. Seriously, lamb666, Socially Rejected, Sinister... Do I need to go on? Somewhat this is too entertaining to be true.


That's because it's all a wonderful dream.

Or a nightmare - however you view it.

Tizzalicious
08-15-2005, 01:07 PM
So in the past 48 hours all the idiots crawled out of their idiot closets. Seriously, lamb666, Socially Rejected, Sinister... Do I need to go on? Somewhat this is too entertaining to be true.

Haha, it is!!! Very entertaining.

The_Hombre
08-15-2005, 01:07 PM
We knew you weren't going. I just never understand this topic in the first place. Who were you trying to make fun of?

And...control your puppets? WTF?


Tizz, I really expected better from you. You're no fun.

the_GoDdEsS
08-15-2005, 01:09 PM
Tizz, I really expected better from you. You're no fun.

That's like the famous "You bore me." when people can't come up with anything to defend themselves. We have lots of that here.

The strings are upside down, Ste.

Tizzalicious
08-15-2005, 01:09 PM
Tizz, I really expected better from you. You're no fun.

It's your lame attempt to be funny with a topic like this that isn't fun.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-15-2005, 01:09 PM
The Hombre...hahah, weird username.

Vera
08-15-2005, 01:09 PM
Yes, Ste, you ARE the puppet master.

...

Hahahahaha.

Tizzalicious
08-15-2005, 01:11 PM
The strings are upside down, Ste.

Must be the strings of those puppets.

~*hit_that*~
08-15-2005, 01:58 PM
That's right, you heard - I'm leaving this board, again! You guys are all so mean to me and... and... *starts crying* I want my mummmmyyyyyyyy waaaaagghhh!!! :( :( :( :(

I hope you're joking,

stay!

wheelchairman
08-15-2005, 02:55 PM
What I love is that Ste and Arak0r are now circle jerking each other to prove their masculinity to each other, because they can't prove it to themselves.

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 02:56 PM
I hope you're joking,

stay!
no no no Let him go :rolleyes:

~*hit_that*~
08-15-2005, 03:14 PM
no no no Let him go :rolleyes:

hahaha, no no make him stay!!! :P lol

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 03:16 PM
Hey do you know who you're talking to young lady?!

~*hit_that*~
08-15-2005, 03:39 PM
Hey do you know who you're talking to young lady?!

yes infact I do. Somebody named conspiracy of one, and has NO right to call me "young lady" considering I'M THREE YEARS OLDER THAN YOU!!!

hahahahahaha :P

aaaaanyway....

~*hit_that*~
08-15-2005, 05:08 PM
hehehe thats what I thought (",)

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 05:11 PM
hehehe thats what I thought (",)
ooh.......well fine then!

The_Hombre
08-15-2005, 06:30 PM
What I love is that Ste and Arak0r are now circle jerking each other to prove their masculinity to each other, because they can't prove it to themselves.

Why are you getting involved in this? Who are you litle boy?

By the way, we can't circle jerk. My penis is only tiny.

Sunny
08-15-2005, 06:32 PM
Don't take it as an attack, but: what exactly is the point of this thread?

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 06:33 PM
Don't take it as an attack, but: what exactly is the point of this thread?
A moron saying goodbye and noone caring, Sound about right?

The_Hombre
08-15-2005, 06:35 PM
Don't take it as an attack, but: what exactly is the point of this thread?

Why would I take it as an attack?

This thread has no point, and mods, of course, are free to delete it because we are not debating anything other than how unpopular I am with other board members.

I like it, it's light entertainment.

The_Hombre
08-15-2005, 06:40 PM
A moron saying goodbye and noone caring, Sound about right?


Wow. Now that is irony!!

One thing man; you only assume I'm a moron from what I have written online so far. Do I call you a moron? I can, because you deserve that title after I see the shit you post, but I choose not to because I don't really like to judge... most people.

C'mon dude, sort it out.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-15-2005, 06:42 PM
There's nothing worse than a user who's proud of being unpopular with everybody.

arak0r
08-15-2005, 06:42 PM
What I love is that Ste and Arak0r are now circle jerking each other to prove their masculinity to each other, because they can't prove it to themselves.

what are you fucking stupid? i dont like the guy, and i even said i dont. if pointing out what i see as the truth, and possibly agreeing with someone on something means im in a circle jerk with them, to prove my masculinity.. well christ. just.. come on youre a lil more intelligent than that.

The_Hombre
08-15-2005, 06:48 PM
what are you fucking stupid? i dont like the guy, and i even said i dont. if pointing out what i see as the truth, and possibly agreeing with someone on something means im in a circle jerk with them, to prove my masculinity.. well christ. just.. come on youre a lil more intelligent than that.

You don't want to circle jerk then? :(

I think we should - wheelchairman can join in.

I've given akar0r no basis to like me, and, hopefully, no basis to dislike me either.


There's nothing worse than a user who's proud of being unpopular with everybody.

That's a tad harsh - sin studly still likes me.

Paint_It_Black
08-15-2005, 06:53 PM
Quit trying to be sarcastic, you can't pull it off. Oh shit, I hope that was what you were attempting?

The_Hombre
08-15-2005, 06:58 PM
Quit trying to be sarcastic, you can't pull it off. Oh shit, I hope that was what you were attempting?

Hiya mate, glad you decided to join us again. I was just about to call out a search party.

What's sarcasm? Is it like you?

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-15-2005, 06:58 PM
Oh God.. it's a male Linda.

The_Hombre
08-15-2005, 07:01 PM
Oh God.. it's a male Linda.

Oh God.. it's a male...

Actually... you are male, aren't you?

Just, the hair, you know. You get that all the time, right?

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-15-2005, 07:02 PM
Oh God.. it's a male...

Actually... you are male, aren't you?

Just, the hair, you know. You get that all the time, right?

Yes, I do. And it's boring and completely inoffensive.

The_Hombre
08-15-2005, 07:05 PM
Yes, I do. And it's boring and completely inoffensive.

Don't assume things as it makes an ass out of you and me. I was just checking, that's all.

Give me a reason why I would want to be offensive toward you.

Betty
08-15-2005, 07:06 PM
I feel like I really have to break things down here.

Okay, people REALIZE that nobody really gives a fuck what people think (well I sorta do I admit - but most people at least pretend they don't). So people aren't insulting you because they think you are hurt by it. It's just dumb to think that. (Also, thank you for your clarifications Arakor, but I think everybody also knows that you don't care, we don't think you do).

They are trying to point out how SERIOUSLY STUPID some of your comments are. You know how Sunny said "Don't take this as an attack?"... well, it's because you're taking fucking everything as a personal attack. At first, everybody except for Justin was willing to give you a chance, but then you just made too many comments proving you don't know what is going on. Instead of saying "oh, yeah, maybe what I said really WASN'T funny" you just went into ultimate defense mechanism mode that everybody could see through.

And GAH! I just don't see how it can be oh so entertaining to have people make fun of you on the Internet, while you think you are above them. Hombre, you ARE NOT above everybody else. You ARE NOT in control. You are not on some higher mental plane, that only you and Arakor and maybe Linda can understand. I seriously hope you don't think you are. And I'm not even trying to be mean at all, I just wanna know how you respond to something perhaps slightly more nicely rationalized as opposed to "haha... stupid Ste" or whatever.

And if you disagree with everything I just said, I'm seriously chalking you up there with Linda... I do hope you're familiar with her...

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 07:13 PM
Don't assume things as it makes an ass out of you and me. I was just checking, that's all.

Give me a reason why I would want to be offensive toward you.
Probably Because he's been torturing you since you arived and has been constantly insulting you. Sound like a good reason.

P.S.-You're getting on my nerves

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-15-2005, 07:15 PM
Probably Because he's been torturing you since you arived and has been constantly insulting you. Sound like a good reason.

Actually this is the first time I've ever spoken to him. I was away when he arrived and I only got back on the Internet tonight.

Betty
08-15-2005, 07:15 PM
^I like you. You should post more often.

Posting more often necessitates actual content to post about.

Also, my post count is higher than yours!

Paint_It_Black
08-15-2005, 07:16 PM
Posting more often necessitates actual content to post about.


If only that were true.

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 07:17 PM
Actually this is the first time I've ever spoken to him. I was away when he arrived and I only got back on the Internet tonight.
OH really.......Shows how much i know. I've been gone alot lately

barangatang
08-15-2005, 07:22 PM
aww fuck, while i was gone i didn't get to fool around with this bastard :(

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 07:23 PM
aww fuck, while i was gone i didn't get to fool around with this bastard :(
Sorry.how long were you gone anyways?

barangatang
08-15-2005, 07:24 PM
Sorry.how long were you gone anyways?

4 days, I was in yosemite feeding small children to bears.

coke_a_holic
08-15-2005, 07:51 PM
I agree with Betty.

the_GoDdEsS
08-15-2005, 10:41 PM
I love it how he 'doesn't care' and replies to every single post trying to sound sarcastic. Then claims we have no life but comes here at several times during the day and stays till 4 or 5 am replying.

Linda
08-15-2005, 10:47 PM
and replies to every single post

Me finks yer makin' up stories now.

the_GoDdEsS
08-15-2005, 10:51 PM
Not if I mean 'every single post about him'.

Linda
08-15-2005, 10:53 PM
Not if I mean 'every single post about him'.

Yes, no matter what you mean.

wheelchairman
08-15-2005, 11:26 PM
And GAH! I just don't see how it can be oh so entertaining to have people make fun of you on the Internet, while you think you are above them. Hombre, you ARE NOT above everybody else. You ARE NOT in control. You are not on some higher mental plane, that only you and Arakor and maybe Linda can understand. I seriously hope you don't think you are. And I'm not even trying to be mean at all, I just wanna know how you respond to something perhaps slightly more nicely rationalized as opposed to "haha... stupid Ste" or whatever.

This is so clear and precise, it's almost poetry.

sKratch
08-16-2005, 12:14 AM
What I love is that Ste and Arak0r are now circle jerking each other to prove their masculinity to each other, because they can't prove it to themselves.
Where's this going on? I haven't really seen it.

Sin Studly
08-16-2005, 12:23 AM
I love you Betty. I also love how Ste was actually stupid enough to think anybody thought he was leaving, especially since he made this thread less than a day after I made my own sarcastic "i'm leaving, wah wah wah" thread.

Lolz, puppet master.

wheelchairman
08-16-2005, 03:41 AM
sKratch, it starts here:
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13914&page=2&pp=10

~*hit_that*~
08-16-2005, 04:24 AM
ooh.......well fine then!

hahaha, yay go me!!! :) lol

Linda
08-16-2005, 07:52 AM
Originally Posted by Betty

And GAH! I just don't see how it can be oh so entertaining to have people make fun of you on the Internet, while you think you are above them. Hombre, you ARE NOT above everybody else. You ARE NOT in control. You are not on some higher mental plane, that only you and Arakor and maybe Linda can understand. I seriously hope you don't think you are. And I'm not even trying to be mean at all, I just wanna know how you respond to something perhaps slightly more nicely rationalized as opposed to "haha... stupid Ste" or whatever.


I ask myself that about all of you everyday.
You people are all such hypocrites it's not even funny anymore.

Sin Studly
08-16-2005, 08:21 AM
If you don't like it, why don't you leave?

Linda
08-16-2005, 01:11 PM
because I would never do anything to make you happy.

Conspiracy of One
08-16-2005, 01:12 PM
Hey justin, when do you need that Zeig Heil pic. by?

JoY
08-16-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally Posted by ruroken
@willtodeath
Shut the fuck up. You are the most idiotic sack of shit on the boards. Stop trying to be smart. Because you aren't. You never will be. Now die.

I really like you...hehehehe
can't you just fucking quote? it's only one button away & you choose to actually put time & effort in your worthless posts, making them completely chaotic at the same time.

JoY
08-16-2005, 03:37 PM
what's all this about puppets, by the way? is Ste getting all 'sexy' again?

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 12:31 AM
because I would never do anything to make you happy.

But I'm all in love with you, remember? If you left the board and never came back I'd be liek, totally heartbroken and slash my arms up. You staying makes me happy. So fuck off.


Hey justin, when do you need that Zeig Heil pic. by?

Whenever.

bd007h
08-17-2005, 12:34 AM
the stupidest thing about all these people leaving is these rediculous threads.

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 12:36 AM
the stupidest thing about all these people leaving is these rediculous threads.

Get a clue ; nobody making threads is really leaving. Everyone but you seemed to grasp that simple fact. Idiot.

bd007h
08-17-2005, 12:37 AM
Get a clue ; nobody making threads is really leaving. Everyone but you seemed to grasp that simple fact. Idiot.

that's why it's stupid

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 12:39 AM
No, that's why it's funny. Or at least it was funny when Vera did it, and to a lesser extent ; when I did it. Now it's just pathetic and lame, especially coming from Ste who apparantly made 4 serious "wah wah I'm leaving cause I'm a crybaby" threads and never left and is now trying to hide his shame with (pathetic) humour.

Not Ozymandias
08-17-2005, 01:55 AM
i love how people automatically assume he cares. hah.
It's obvious he cares. He cares so much that I can feel it through the computer and across the Atlantic. People who truly don't care don't start threads to let us all know how much they don't care through faux sarcasm - they just don't post at all.

Not Ozymandias
08-17-2005, 01:57 AM
Don't assume things as it makes an ass out of you and me.
Yeah, see, that only works when you say it out loud; there's no "y-o-u" in "assume".

arak0r
08-17-2005, 02:11 AM
sKratch, it starts here:
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13914&page=2&pp=10

how the fuck is that a circle jerk?

arak0r
08-17-2005, 02:13 AM
and why the hell is this 10 pages long :|

Not Ozymandias
08-17-2005, 02:18 AM
It's only 3 pages for me.


Edit Options like a mofo, y'all$.

China Boy
08-17-2005, 02:22 AM
That's right, you heard - I'm leaving this board, again! You guys are all so mean to me and... and... *starts crying* I want my mummmmyyyyyyyy waaaaagghhh!!! :( :( :(

http://www.indymedia.org/images/2004/06/111168.jpg

kickass0987654321
08-17-2005, 02:30 AM
http://www.indymedia.org/images/2004/06/111168.jpg
That's funny. :D

RXP
08-17-2005, 02:37 AM
I ask myself that about all of you everyday.
You people are all such hypocrites it's not even funny anymore.

Betty HAS NEVER EVER acted anything but logically and nicely. The only illogical thought she has in her being is that high tax bands on higher incomes is unjust. You might aim that at goddess, justin, hornypope etc. etc. but like her and JohnnyNemesis are the only people who are clearly always nice and logical.

arak0r
08-17-2005, 02:42 AM
this thread is absurd so id just like to steer it in a better direction. why the fuck is the av size limited to 19.5 :| 25 would have been fine :[ really! /me lowers dimensions of av :[

Not Ozymandias
08-17-2005, 02:42 AM
Using the word "logic" while talking to someone who possesses none is a waste of time.

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 04:01 AM
I'm always logical, just seldom nice. Logic and nice are practically mutally exclusive.

Vera
08-17-2005, 05:22 AM
Joey, how the FUCK is it possible that everything that you post is a friggin' complaint at something?

I belong to the whiny gender of female and I still whine less.

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 05:54 AM
The long long time I've spoken to Vera simply insists that I must have seen some of her posts while she was on her rag week. And yet Joey is still more of a whining bitch than she's ever been.

God damn!

JoY
08-17-2005, 07:36 AM
I don't find Sanni the best example of a complaining woman, no matter what time of the month it is. I'd prably make a better one. still yeah, Joey -does- complain a lot on the board (never on MSN, as far as I know) & I don't think I've ever seen any oestrogen driven creature whine so much.

Joe's good people, though. *thumbs up*

Jam
08-17-2005, 08:44 AM
hi :) helo how are u

Jam
08-17-2005, 08:50 AM
Hi helo how are u :)

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 09:09 AM
Joe's good people, though. *thumbs up*

Back that up with anything close to logic, and I might agree with you. Nothing about Joey is good.

moshmite
08-17-2005, 09:56 AM
That's right, you heard - I'm leaving this board, again! You guys are all so mean to me and... and... *starts crying* I want my mummmmyyyyyyyy waaaaagghhh!!! :( :( :( :(
Sadact. Is he actually leaving or just trying to be funny and failing so insanely, direly, miserably?

moshmite
08-17-2005, 09:58 AM
hi :) helo how are u

Hi helo how are u :)
Ha ha funny. I'm fine thanks dude. And I know you werent talking to me but im fine anyway

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 10:04 AM
Sadact. Is he actually leaving or just trying to be funny and failing so insanely, direly, miserably?

The latter.

arak0r
08-17-2005, 10:12 AM
Joey, how the FUCK is it possible that everything that you post is a friggin' complaint at something?

I belong to the whiny gender of female and I still whine less.

check profile. view all posts. not all are complaints. stfu now please :)

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 11:35 AM
That one thread you made about stem cell research?

Seriously Joey, shut "stfu". Nothing you've ever said is worthwhile, nothing ever will be, and Vera's comment is more than valid. If you're not going to do the decent thing and kill your fuckin self, at least accept reality when it punches you square in the face.

arak0r
08-17-2005, 11:50 AM
That one thread you made about stem cell research?

Seriously Joey, shut "stfu". Nothing you've ever said is worthwhile, nothing ever will be, and Vera's comment is more than valid. If you're not going to do the decent thing and kill your fuckin self, at least accept reality when it punches you square in the face.reality? on here? .. right.

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 11:56 AM
The reality on here (nobody likes you, and probably never will) is almost certainly better than the reality your offline life provides. Seriously, go away. Nobody likes you, nobody ever will.

JoY
08-17-2005, 12:05 PM
when I say he's good people, that implies that I like him. he means well, always, & he has always tried to support me. he's a nice guy.

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 12:23 PM
If he meant well he'd either stop whining like a vag, or leave the forum.

JoY
08-17-2005, 12:34 PM
that has absolutely nothing to do with meaning well.

let me rephrase; overal, despite the things he doesn't mean well (& there comes a moment that ANY person wouldn't mean well), he means well.

Linda
08-17-2005, 01:00 PM
But I'm all in love with you, remember? If you left the board and never came back I'd be liek, totally heartbroken and slash my arms up. You staying makes me happy. So fuck off.



More like me staying makes you slash your arms up 'cos you know I hate your fucking guts and wish you were dead. ;)

arak0r
08-17-2005, 11:04 PM
The reality on here (nobody likes you, and probably never will) is almost certainly better than the reality your offline life provides. Seriously, go away. Nobody likes you, nobody ever will.
i love the fact, that someone could be stupid enough to actually believe that.

Sin Studly
08-18-2005, 05:07 AM
Stop being fat and lame and stupid and misusing commas.

dalaksta
08-18-2005, 03:55 PM
JUST GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE NOW! DO US ALL A FAVORE! :mad:

Sin Studly
08-29-2005, 11:08 AM
Bumped thread.

JohnnyNemesis
08-29-2005, 12:21 PM
You're the sad fucks who actually think I am going. I'm staying around here to control my puppets.

I have an honest, innocent question. Please answer truthfully:

How in the holy fuck is us thinking you were leaving when this thread was made ANY MORE SAD than staying around here to "control your puppets"?

To control your puppets, you have to stay here and exploit the feelings of the members/puppets on this message board. That sounds pretty pathetically sad to me, way more sad then people "thinking you're leaving".

But yeah, answer that please, because I do not understand.

Grampa
08-30-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by The_Hombre
You're the sad fucks who actually think I am going. I'm staying around here to control my puppets

...you suck.

big time

China Boy
08-30-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally Posted by The_Hombre
You're the sad fucks who actually think I am going. I'm staying around here to control my puppets

...you suck.

big time

You suck until you learn how to quote.

Tizzalicious
08-30-2005, 02:39 PM
lol ?

FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!