PDA

View Full Version : Highschool Fees

ThrashedThrasher
08-15-2005, 06:08 PM
I just realized something today (as I got another letter from the highschool about picking up schedules and getting pictures taken on the 25th of this month) and what I realized was fucking a my school is making a fuckload of money off of us...

These are the fees I'm going to have pay when I go get my schedule :

ASB Card $40.00
Yearbook $55.00
Shop/Agriculture Card $40.00 (They're $20 each I have two shop classes)
Digital Communication Tools $20.00 (required "elective" class)
Pictures $30.00

Add all that up and it's $185.00 , thank fucking God I chose not to be in wrestling this year, that'd up the amount by $75.00

I think this shit is ridiculous! My parents don't have the goddamned money to pay for this shit, school supplies, and the yearly school clothes.

And I know this is nothing compared to what I'm going to be paying when I start college but for my fucking freshman year in highschool? Almost all of the elective classes freshmen can choose from require some kind of extra fucking money just to take the fucking class.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-15-2005, 06:09 PM
Have you even thought about how much it costs to run a school? I think that's probably perfectly necessary. Heating and lighting bills, costs of books, stationary, not to mention teacher's wages, water bills, etc etc..

kickass0987654321
08-15-2005, 06:09 PM
Wow .

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 06:10 PM
Spend that money you saved up for piercings. And there ya go.

kickass0987654321
08-15-2005, 06:11 PM
Have you even thought about how much it costs to run a school? I think that's probably perfectly necessary. Heating and lighting bills, costs of books, stationary, not to mention teacher's wages, water bills, etc etc..
Unless it is a private school, they can get all of the money from the government.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-15-2005, 06:12 PM
Sounds like a private school from the sounds of it.

ThrashedThrasher
08-15-2005, 06:13 PM

ha, hahahah! You know what the fuckers did with the money we had to pay for our shit in middle school? They fucking planted trees and plants on campus rather than updating the text books or fixing broken bathrooms and water fountains.

The highschool has a little over 1000 students every year and that usually drops down quite a bit because people either transfer out or drop out. For such a small school and shit the fees are not necessary, those fuckheads are still running off of money that was donated to them 2 years ago.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-15-2005, 06:14 PM
You only come here to bitch about stuff, huh?

Pretty much what I was going to say in response to that ^.

Stop fucking complaining. You try running a school, it's not as easy as you think.

ThrashedThrasher
08-15-2005, 06:16 PM
Pretty much what I was going to say in response to that ^.

Stop fucking complaining. You try running a school, it's not as easy as you think.

I will stop complaining when I'm able to go to a fucking public school without having to take money out of my savings account just to fucking go. Chances are I'll end up switching out of my shop classes and telling them to fuck off with DCT.

Conspiracy of One
Just bequiet and pay attention.

TheUnholyNightbringer
I will stop complaining when I'm able to go to a fucking public school without having to take money out of my savings account just to fucking go. Chances are I'll end up switching out of my shop classes and telling them to fuck off with DCT.

Stop saying "fuck" so much, you sound like a pathetic angsty teenager who needs to stop complaining.

Oh, wait..

ThrashedThrasher
08-15-2005, 06:17 PM
OMGZZZZ! OH NOEZZZZ! TEH SCANDALZZZZ! THEY DONT UPDATE TEH BOOKZZZZ!

So, are you saying that your school is ghetto? Would you consider yourself ghetto?

Dude, I live in a small ass Bible Thumping Hick town where just about everyone knows everyone else. I didn't say my school was ghetto nor do I consider MYSELF ghetto.

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 06:18 PM
Dude, I live in a small ass Bible Thumping Hick town where just about everyone knows everyone else. I didn't say my school was ghetto nor do I consider MYSELF ghetto.
You're 100% sure about that?

kickass0987654321
08-15-2005, 06:19 PM
[QUOTE=ThrashedThrasher]I will stop complaining when I'm able to go to a fucking public school without having to take money out of my savings account just to fucking go. QUOTE]
Just do well in school so maybe you will get a scholarship for college or something like that so you won't have to pay as much. It's that easy.

Apathy
08-15-2005, 06:19 PM
I just realized something today (as I got another letter from the highschool about picking up schedules and getting pictures taken on the 25th of this month) and what I realized was fucking a my school is making a fuckload of money off of us...

These are the fees I'm going to have pay when I go get my schedule :

ASB Card $40.00
Yearbook $55.00
Pictures $30.00

Add all that up and it's $185.00 , thank fucking God I chose not to be in wrestling this year, that'd up the amount by $75.00

I think this shit is ridiculous! My parents don't have the goddamned money to pay for this shit, school supplies, and the yearly school clothes.

And I know this is nothing compared to what I'm going to be paying when I start college but for my fucking freshman year in highschool? Almost all of the elective classes freshmen can choose from require some kind of extra fucking money just to take the fucking class.

The Yearbook and Pictures aren't necessary items...they're a priviledge only if you pay for them. But of course, everyone want them.

I'm starting Freshman year in high school this year too, what's an ASB card?

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-15-2005, 06:20 PM
Just do well in school so maybe you will get a scholarship for college or something like that so you won't have to pay as much. It's that easy.

Oh dang, I wish all the kids who had to drop out of school because of costs had had the foresight to "just do well in school".

Fucking idiot.

JohnnyNemesis
08-15-2005, 06:20 PM
Getting scholarships is not easy, and neither is staying in a substandard school. Wise up.

ThrashedThrasher
08-15-2005, 06:21 PM
Look you stupid whackjobs, I live out in the middle of nowhere. I go to a small, conservative, bible thumping school full of Mexicans and rich white kids. I'm sorry that I come from a family that has a hard enough time paying the damn bills, hence the reason I'm complaining about school. Either way, I'm transferring to a school in Seattle after 10th grade.

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 06:22 PM

You do realize collage costs 30x more than what hes paying now? So even if he gets a scholorship hell still be payin 20x more than he is now.

ThrashedThrasher
08-15-2005, 06:23 PM
[QUOTE=ThrashedThrasher]I will stop complaining when I'm able to go to a fucking public school without having to take money out of my savings account just to fucking go. QUOTE]

I get Tribal benefits for college as it is, no need to worry about that.

Whoever said something about yearbook and pictures, I'm not the one that wants 'em my mom just makes me buy 'em cause the says I'll regret it later if I don't have that shit *rolls eyes*

ASB cards are the same thing as ID cards only you get this sticker thing on it that gets you into sports events, dances, etc. etc. for free.

kickass0987654321
08-15-2005, 06:24 PM
Look you stupid whackjobs, I live out in the middle of nowhere. I go to a small, conservative, bible thumping school full of Mexicans and rich white kids. I'm sorry that I come from a family that has a hard enough time paying the damn bills, hence the reason I'm complaining about school. Either way, I'm transferring to a school in Seattle after 10th grade.
Do you have something against Mexicans and rich white kids? Anyway, you shouldn't be sorry for not having that much money.

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 06:25 PM
Do you have something against Mexicans and rich white kids? Anyway, you shouldn't be sorry for not having that much money.
he never said he had anything against them he was just stating a fa...........ya know whatever. I dont give a fuck anymore.

kickass0987654321
08-15-2005, 06:26 PM
[QUOTE=kickass0987654321]
Look, I never really insulted you much, or told you to stop posting but just, don't give advice. You really lack the life experience. And learn how to quote people. There's a little box in the corner to make it fool proofly easy, yet you fuck it up every time.
Well I'm sorry that I do that. It is my stupid computer's fault or something because I use the quote button every time I quote someone. It is kind of hard not to.

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 06:27 PM
[QUOTE=This Thread Is Gay.]
Well I'm sorry that I do that. It is my stupid computer's fault or something because I use the quote button every time I quote someone. It is kind of hard not to.
NO you just fuck up by..........*sighs* deep breath pax, deep breath.

ThrashedThrasher
08-15-2005, 06:28 PM
he never said he had anything against them he was just stating a fa...........ya know whatever. I dont give a fuck anymore.

Before you continue, I'm not a guy...

JohnnyNemesis
08-15-2005, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE=kickass0987654321]
NO you just fuck up by..........*sighs* deep breath pax, deep breath.

Fucking hell, kid:

Conspiracy of One, stop following kickass0987654321 to every thread. You constantly call her immature, but you're acting pretty fucking immature following her and saying immature things to her as well.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-15-2005, 06:29 PM
You're like, THE stereotypical 'everything sucks' teen. You probably wear black nail polish and smoke cigarettes while telling everyone how everything sucks. No wonder college guys pass you around.

Yes, ladies and gents, it's that time again.

http://img29.exs.cx/img29/6654/linkinparkangst2yv.jpg

Conspiracy of One
Before you continue, I'm not a guy...
yeah sorry about that.

ThrashedThrasher
You're like, THE stereotypical 'everything sucks' teen. You probably wear black nail polish and smoke cigarettes while telling everyone how everything sucks. No wonder college guys pass you around.

I wear neon green and black nail polish, I do have a Dope shirt that says "Everything Still Sucks" on the back and I don't smoke cigarettes and I don't plan on it either.

kickass0987654321
08-15-2005, 06:31 PM
Again, kid, I'm not insulting you here, but don't give advice.
I posted that before I saw your other post.

kickass0987654321
08-15-2005, 06:34 PM
Eh, I'm 2 for 3. Are you fat?
What are you talking about and who are you talking to? Anyway, if you were asking me , no, I'm not fat.

Rag Doll
08-15-2005, 06:35 PM
I get Tribal benefits for college as it is, no need to worry about that.

but...how much are those benefits?

ThrashedThrasher
08-15-2005, 06:35 PM
Eh, I'm 2 for 3. Are you fat?

Me? I'm not fat nor am I skinny, I'm short and muscular.

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 06:36 PM
Back to the topic. That's about the same amount that i payed......But im not bitchen and complaining am I?

kickass0987654321
08-15-2005, 06:38 PM
No, but nobody likes you either.
He speaks the truth^

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 06:38 PM
No, but nobody likes you either.
So? I dont bitch and complain about stuff to get noticed.

JohnnyNemesis
08-15-2005, 06:40 PM
Back to the topic. That's about the same amount that i payed......But im not bitchen and complaining am I?

Oh please. You didn't pay for anything, your rich parents did.

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 06:42 PM
Oh please. You didn't pay for anything, your rich parents did.
ok theres that too. Why do you classify us as rich?

Homer
08-15-2005, 06:50 PM
ok theres that too. Why do you classify us as rich?

because you're the stereotypical rich kid who thinks they're funny.

Anyways, TT:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Homer/crysmall.gif

Everything you've described about your town and school is exactly the same as mine. Except my town is smaller. Do you see me complaining? No. If you can't pay for the bills, then either get a job to help pay, or dig into your piercings fund.

ThrashedThrasher
08-15-2005, 06:56 PM
but...how much are those benefits?

Well the whole thing works like this:

You get a F.A. officer that determines whether you really need the help or not.
The BIA then pays for whatever amount your F.A. officer says you need.
It's almost based on a student need basis, but it depends on the school.

I also get the wonderful greatness of putting the fact that I am a quater Native on my college apps. and I can basically get into any college I want as long as I have the credits and such and such.

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 06:59 PM

Were not "Rich" but whateva floats your boat

ThrashedThrasher
08-15-2005, 07:01 PM

Anyways, TT:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Homer/crysmall.gif

Everything you've described about your town and school is exactly the same as mine. Except my town is smaller. Do you see me complaining? No. If you can't pay for the bills, then either get a job to help pay, or dig into your piercings fund.

I can't get a job during school there's nothing I can do around here considering my age in the first place. digging into my savings isn't really going to help me much, I had to pay for the last 2 phones bills which has left me with $40.

kickass0987654321
08-15-2005, 07:05 PM
I can't get a job during school there's nothing I can do around here considering my age in the first place. digging into my savings isn't really going to help me much, I had to pay for the last 2 phones bills which has left me with $40.
Oh. Maybe your parents could take a loan from the bank and once you have a good job you could save up to give your parents the money to pay back the bank. I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. Forgive me.

Conspiracy of One
08-15-2005, 07:07 PM
Oh. Maybe your parents could take a loan from the bank and once you have a good job you could save up to give your parents the money to pay back the bank. I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. Forgive me.
Yes nomore advice please.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-15-2005, 07:11 PM

Again, kid, I'm not insulting you here, but don't give advice.

'kaythanks.

satitania
08-15-2005, 07:13 PM
ASB Card $40.00
Yearbook $55.00
Pictures $30.00

getting a high school diploma and not being a mcdonalds grease cleaner al your life: Priceless