PDA

View Full Version : mission accomplished thanks for voting!

bouncingcoles
08-15-2005, 10:44 PM
hey everyone i just came back from seeing offspring on warped tour. We beat my chemical romance and offspring played 10 min longer. in case you didnt know i was the one that was making all the threads about voting for offspring! id like to thank everyone that helped me achieve my goal of getting offspring to play ten minutes longer! YOU GUYS ARE THE FUCKING BEST. I WANT TO CLIMB THROUGH THIS COMPUTER AND MAKE SWEET LOVE TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!! im seriose! anyway thanks a a lot fellow offspring fans! and keep rockin!

kickass0987654321
08-15-2005, 10:47 PM
You're welcome.

platinumpt
08-16-2005, 03:18 AM
hey everyone i just came back from seeing offspring on warped tour. We beat my chemical romance and offspring played 10 min longer. in case you didnt know i was the one that was making all the threads about voting for offspring! id like to thank everyone that helped me achieve my goal of getting offspring to play ten minutes longer! YOU GUYS ARE THE FUCKING BEST. I WANT TO CLIMB THROUGH THIS COMPUTER AND MAKE SWEET LOVE TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!! im seriose! anyway thanks a a lot fellow offspring fans! and keep rockin!
Yeah dude, you're welcome! But come on, you don't need to make sweet love with me... unless you're a girl... and you're at least 18 years of age, I don't wanna go to prison.

Anyway, what was the setlist for the concert?? After all, you had 10 extra minutes, which means at least 3 extra songs!!!

Little_Miss_1565
08-16-2005, 03:36 AM
:) So glad. Northampton is where I live most of the year. Fuck yeah for representing in my hood.

neocon58
08-16-2005, 04:41 AM
I WANT TO CLIMB THROUGH THIS COMPUTER AND MAKE SWEET LOVE TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!! im seriose!

Awesome.

Wait, are you female?

sourskittle
08-16-2005, 09:00 AM
i missed the show! please tell the set list other good bands etc.

Apathy
08-16-2005, 11:11 AM
The least you could do is give us the setlist. I mean, you spammed the boards for quite a while with this, at least tell me what they did with the extra time.

Change the world
08-16-2005, 11:29 AM

Your welcome, but the sweet love....no

platinumpt
08-16-2005, 11:37 AM
The least you could do is give us the setlist. I mean, you spammed the boards for quite a while with this, at least tell me what they did with the extra time.
Yeah, definitely, I'd like to know the setlist, to have an idea of which songs they'll play in Paris!!

portista
08-16-2005, 12:53 PM
I was there yesterday and it was an awesome show. I was 3 or 4 rows from the stage. They opened up with Dexter coming out and saying "Hey we're The Offspring and we're here to play songs that you like" Then they go into "All I Want". I forget the exact order but they also played "Come Out And Play", "Can't Get My Head Around You", "Want You Bad", "The Kids Aren't Alright", "Bad Habit", "Can't Repeat", "Smash", "Staring At The Sun" during that song I went crowd surfing, it was awesome. Then to close out the set they played "Self-Esteem". It was an awesome show.

I was walking around the place and I passed the Nitro records tent and I look over and I'm like "Whoa! That's Dexter!" I met him and took a picture with him. He was really cool about it, even though I kind of acted like and idiot and wasn't able to say much, I was so excited ya know, but he's probably use to that by now. It was an awesome time.

Apathy
08-16-2005, 02:20 PM
I was there yesterday and it was an awesome show. I was 3 or 4 rows from the stage. They opened up with Dexter coming out and saying "Hey we're The Offspring and we're here to play songs that you like" Then they go into "All I Want". I forget the exact order but they also played "Come Out And Play", "Can't Get My Head Around You", "Want You Bad", "The Kids Aren't Alright", "Bad Habit", "Can't Repeat", "Smash", "Staring At The Sun" during that song I went crowd surfing, it was awesome. Then to close out the set they played "Self-Esteem". It was an awesome show.

I was walking around the place and I passed the Nitro records tent and I look over and I'm like "Whoa! That's Dexter!" I met him and took a picture with him. He was really cool about it, even though I kind of acted like and idiot and wasn't able to say much, I was so excited ya know, but he's probably use to that by now. It was an awesome time.

almost the same thing happened at my show. Except Instead of playing Smash they played Get It Right. The same thing happened with meeting him too, I saw him, but was too in shock to actually say anything. I just handed him a card and asked him to sign it...

sourskittle
08-16-2005, 03:59 PM

What did they do for the extra 10 min.? and wat time did they go on?

dexterisMYman
08-16-2005, 04:01 PM
yeah you even posted bulletions on myspace for voiting. well good job at achieving your goal. and im glad the offspring beat out mcr b/c they suck. they got the extra 10 mins in VA tho. that sucked.

platinumpt
08-16-2005, 04:29 PM
Only 10 songs? Didn't they have 40 minutes to play? Wtf?

Anyway, portista?? In my country, a person who calls himself portista means he's a FCP fan (it's a football team:D)

portista
08-16-2005, 09:37 PM
I am a Portista, meaning that I am a supporter of FC Porto :D . Do you live in Portugal? I live here in the U.S. but my parents are Portuguese and I speak Portuguese as well and visit often.

As for the Offspring show, that's all they played unless I forgot something. It went by so fast.

Jagermeisterfan
08-16-2005, 09:55 PM
They talked a lot between songs, which took up a few minutes of the set and is why they didn't get in as many songs as they could have. I wish the winner of the poll got an hour...