PDA

View Full Version : Americans are fucking idiots

Sin Studly
08-16-2005, 06:30 AM
In the United States, the food [cous cous] is often a source of humour, as many consider its reduplicative name to be inherently funny.

Yeah, fucking idiots.

Still, the British are far worse.

Chris1990
08-16-2005, 06:44 AM
why are the brits far worse?

Paint_It_Black
08-16-2005, 06:51 AM
Because he's Australian.

Sinister
08-16-2005, 06:53 AM
americans arent all morons but their leader is the all-time #1 most stupid lifeform --> they get a bad rep.

Paint_It_Black
08-16-2005, 06:55 AM
Oh shit, a Canadian.

Sinister
08-16-2005, 06:56 AM
Oh shit, a Canadian.

what the fuck is wrong with Canadians ?

Chris1990
08-16-2005, 06:57 AM

Dunno I like Canada. I also like Australia.

Bush is an asshole tho

Sinister
08-16-2005, 06:59 AM
Dunno I like Canada. I also like Australia.
Bush is an asshole tho

he's such an asshole, I'd like to ram a 2' spiked club up his ass.

Paint_It_Black
08-16-2005, 07:02 AM

Nothing, nothing at all. Except you're like the embaressing love child of England and France that everyone wants to ignore. And Americans tolerate you because, hey, you're not Mexican.

Sin Studly
08-16-2005, 07:04 AM
The Canadians are worse than the Americans, but better than the British.

JohnnyNemesis
08-16-2005, 07:05 AM
cous cous.... heh heh heh *giggles childishly* u see da funnie?

Sinister
08-16-2005, 07:06 AM

shut up and go kill yourself.

Sin Studly
08-16-2005, 07:06 AM
You're not an American, you filthy beaner scum.

Paint_It_Black
08-16-2005, 07:07 AM

I'd like to disagree. I'd like to.

Sinister
08-16-2005, 07:08 AM
You're not an American

and I'm glad.
Canadian and proud !
now get outa my sight or I'll send my pet beavers to chew up your house :D

Sin Studly
08-16-2005, 07:09 AM
to everyone I ever offended in any way I'm sorry. forgive me for being stupid like that. I'll never do that again unless someone else starts trying very hard to piss me off.

shut up and go kill yourself.

You're a fucking idiot, dude. I'm not even trying to piss you off, I wish you'd just crawl into a hole and die, or failing that ; some other out-of-the-way place where nobody has to watch your passing. Get out of this thread if it offends you so much, crybaby.

JohnnyNemesis
08-16-2005, 07:10 AM
You're not an American, you filthy beaner scum.

Pfft. I was born here, motherfucker! Now come, drink some Dr. Pepper and enjoy this cous cous and avocado salad dinner with me.

Sin Studly
08-16-2005, 07:10 AM
And Sinister, I told JohnnyNemesis he's not an American. You're a Canadian, which is even worse.

Sin Studly
08-16-2005, 07:11 AM
Pfft. I was born here, motherfucker! Now come, drink some Dr. Pepper and enjoy this cous cous and avocado salad dinner with me.

You're not white, so you'll never be a true American. You're the same as all those filthy gook immigrants, and the niggers and injuns, y'all should go back to your own countries.

Sinister
08-16-2005, 07:13 AM
You're a fucking idiot, dude. I'm not even trying to piss you off, I wish you'd just crawl into a hole and die, or failing that ; some other out-of-the-way place where nobody has to watch your passing. Get out of this thread if it offends you so much, crybaby.

about the first quote : I don't know what the fuck was wrong with me when I wrote that shit. and "not trying to piss me off" by saying Canada is worse than USA ? what the fuck ??

and I'm no crybaby. I pity you humans, cursed to have feelings and emotions.

JohnnyNemesis
08-16-2005, 07:14 AM
I've always been glad that I'm not white male. I don't want to be unattractive, have no sex drive, cowardly, and grow up to be a balding accountant. Fuck that, I'll be a niggergookspicwetback! You wanna come chase some white stripper women with me?

Beckah
08-16-2005, 07:14 AM
Yep, I hate bush, and hate Blair too....and yeah, brits are fucking idiots, Im proof!

Sin Studly
08-16-2005, 07:16 AM
about the first quote : I don't know what the fuck was wrong with me when I wrote that shit. and "not trying to piss me off" by saying Canada is worse than USA ? what the fuck ??

I'm not trying to piss you off. I honestly don't give a shit what your opinion is, I'm simply stating a fact.

and I'm no crybaby. I pity you humans, cursed to have feelings and emotions.

Do you realise how counterproductive you're being. It makes you sound like a gawthique moron, trying so hard to pretend like you're vampyr and the darque payne of exystynce doesn't really cut you like a knyfe.

I've always been glad that I'm not white male. I don't want to be unattractive, have no sex drive, cowardly, and grow up to be a balding accountant. Fuck that, I'll be a niggergookspicwetback! You wanna come chase some white stripper women with me?

Anytime, just don't call yourself an American. America is for white people.

the_GoDdEsS
08-16-2005, 07:22 AM
The British are all faggotted and they can't spell.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-16-2005, 08:23 AM
Yeah, fucking idiots.

Yeah, we suck.

Thucydides
08-16-2005, 08:25 AM
Do Americans understand sarcasm? Everytime someone uses even the obvious sarcasm they don't seem to realize - I was just wondering why.

Sinister
08-16-2005, 08:25 AM
Do you realise how counterproductive you're being. It makes you sound like a gawthique moron, trying so hard to pretend like you're vampyr and the darque payne of exystynce doesn't really cut you like a knyfe.

well if you're stupid enough to get it that way, it ain't my fucking problem.
And I learned from life and bad things that you gotta be insensitive, or you're gonna suffer.

Paint_It_Black
08-16-2005, 08:28 AM
well if you're stupid enough to get it that way, it ain't my fucking problem.
And I learned from life and bad things that you gotta be insensitive, or you're gonna suffer.

Uh-oh, this guy is starting to make me feel like craaaawling in my skin...

Paint_It_Black
08-16-2005, 08:32 AM
But Americans are the big hairy monkeys.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-16-2005, 08:33 AM
Americans, in general, are not idiots. We could destroy all of your hairy country's asses.

Sin Studly
08-16-2005, 08:34 AM
Big hairy monkeys > the people who suck on their balls.

Paint_It_Black
08-16-2005, 08:37 AM
Nimrod In Town']Americans, in general, are not idiots. We could destroy all of your hairy country's asses.

Yes, that clearly shows your intellectual might.

Thucydides
08-16-2005, 08:41 AM
Nimrod In Town']Americans, in general, are not idiots. We could destroy all of your hairy country's asses.

Most countries now have nuclear weapons; bombing one would cause retaliation and would be a ridiculous idea. Also, Russia actually have about 1000 more than you guys (they have c.8000, USA has c.7000) so you'd have a fun time disposing of them.

Hell, even the UK has c.168 nukes.

TrippingOut
08-16-2005, 08:42 AM
i'm an american, but that doesn't mean that i don't see the stupidity of my own country. however, i think it's more idiotic to be judged simply by the piece of land you happen to live on.

Paint_It_Black
08-16-2005, 08:46 AM
Most countries now have nuclear weapons; bombing one would cause retaliation and would be a ridiculous idea. Also, Russia actually have about 1000 more than you guys (they have c.8000, USA has c.7000) so you'd have a fun time disposing of them.

Hell, even the UK has c.168 nukes.

Why the hell are you putting that much effort into a reply to Lodat?

Thucydides
08-16-2005, 08:49 AM
Why the hell are you putting that much effort into a reply to Lodat?

Effort? Not really; I read it a while back and thought it was interesting. Also it puts yanks in their place in bomb-terms - which is always nice.

btw; love your signature - Owen is incredible.

JohnnyNemesis
08-16-2005, 08:49 AM
Do Americans understand sarcasm? Everytime someone uses even the obvious sarcasm they don't seem to realize - I was just wondering why.

The answer here seems obvious to me. For sarcasm to work, someone has to understand what is commonplace, normal, or accepted. That's what makes sarcasm effective; it's usually a rejection or acceptance of those things, expressed in a humorous way. As a result, it's usually tied to the unspoken norms of a culture. Your culture is different, so your sarcasm might be lost. It's only obvious to you.

I don't think I explained that well, but I hope you understand anyway.

Thucydides
08-16-2005, 08:51 AM
The answer here seems obvious to me. For sarcasm to work, someone has to understand what is commonplace, normal, or accepted. That's what makes sarcasm effective; it's usually a rejection or acceptance of those things, expressed in a humorous way. As a result, it's usually tied to the unspoken norms of a culture. Your culture is different.

I don't think I explained that well, but I hope you understand anyway.

So basically that's a no they don't if it's coming from a Brit, but you do if it's from a fellow yank?

hummmm....that explains a few things. :rolleyes:

JohnnyNemesis
08-16-2005, 08:54 AM
Not always, but typically, yeah. The same way some sarcasm from here would work there, but not all. This isn't exclusive to Brits and Americans; it deals with every culture clash.

Thucydides
08-16-2005, 08:58 AM
Not always, but typically, yeah. The same way some sarcasm from here would work there, but not all. This isn't exclusive to Brits and Americans; it deals with every culture clash.

Yeah, that's still really odd though - especially when you do it on this board and then get the craziest replies. Same with British comedy then? hehehe...it's so good. :D

JohnnyNemesis
08-16-2005, 09:00 AM
Yeah, it's odd, but pretty interesting sometimes. When you do it on this board though, it adds a whole new dimension; some people, regardless of cultural background, just don't understand sarcasm in text at all. That's a story for another day though.

British comedy, I think, is pretty fuckin' good. Some transcend cultural differences and can just plain be funny without compromising their background. Good stuff.

barangatang
08-16-2005, 09:03 AM

I fucking hate those maplesucking puck slappers. GET YOUR OWN FUCKING ARMY!!!

Thucydides
08-16-2005, 09:04 AM
Interesting indeed (look! I'm not even 'bashing' you guys!), yeah it can be sometimes difficult in text but I was doing it pretty damn obviously.

British comedy is the best - absolutely incredible! Monty Python, blackadder, fawlty towers, bottom, qi, little britain, the league of gentlemen... :D

I wouldn't say that the cultural differences between America and England are that great though, which is why it's pretty weird.

Sin Studly
08-16-2005, 09:32 AM
English comedy is either really really fucking good, or completely and utterly dog-awful. No middle ground whatsoever.

Mota Boy
08-16-2005, 09:58 AM
Idiocy is spread roughly evenly over the world, here in America, though, it seems like the idiots manage to have much more of a voice. So much so that idiots are embracing their idiocy and becoming suspicious of people that sound educated (hence our President).

I've always been glad that I'm not white male. I don't want to be unattractive, have no sex drive, cowardly, and grow up to be a balding accountant.
Pshhk, I make being a white male look good. So much so that every so often people ask me if I'm mixed.

And Jenny - you're assuming that a) there is a difference between 7,000 and 8,000 nukes and b) that Russia's actually maintained their supply.

arak0r
08-16-2005, 10:02 AM
Country

Warheads

United States

Russia

China

France

Israel*

United Kingdom

India**

Pakistan**

North Korea***

TOTAL

Sin Studly
08-16-2005, 10:15 AM
What are the asterisks for?

Apathy
08-16-2005, 10:21 AM
Yeah, fucking idiots.

Most Americans aren't idiots, We just have bad Representation.

arak0r
08-16-2005, 10:30 AM
Asterisks explained * Israel has a policy called "nuclear opacity" or "nuclear ambiguity," which consists of refusing to confirm or deny that it has nuclear weapons at all. In 1986, however, whistle-blower Mordechai Vanunu, an Israeli nuclear weapons worker, published pictures of nuclear weapons facilities in Israel. Today, experts agree that Israel has between 100 and 300 warheads (and Israel doesn't deny it).

** India and Pakistan both admit (boast?) that they have weapons, but are cagey about how many. Estimates for India run from 40 to 90 and for Pakistan from 30 to 50.

*** North Korea is anybody's guess. At the end of 2003, U.S. intelligence experts were surmising it had three bombs, but four months later they tentatively raised their estimate to eight. They also said North Korea is geared up to build about six bombs a year from here on out.

In short, there are now some 20,000 fully operational nukes pointed at someone in this world.

Sin Studly
08-16-2005, 10:36 AM
Most Americans aren't idiots, We just have bad Representation.

You laugh at the word "couscous", you're fucking idiots.

Socially Rejected
08-16-2005, 10:39 AM
What's so wrong with the British ? :confused:

(if you've already posted why then give me a link to that page because I'm too fucking lazy)

Endymion
08-16-2005, 12:40 PM
just for the record, i've never heard someone laugh at the name cous cous.

Homer
08-16-2005, 07:09 PM

woah, wait, we have an army? Fuck, where have I been?

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-16-2005, 07:12 PM
It's 2 nervous Accountants with paintball guns and a fiesty terrier called Colin.

Homer
08-16-2005, 07:36 PM
It's 2 nervous Accountants with paintball guns and a fiesty terrier called Colin.

oh that's right, Global National had a special program about them. Oh and Colin was replaced, got hit by a car.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-16-2005, 07:42 PM
Do they now have a seriously hardcore rabbit?

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-16-2005, 07:51 PM
And Sin,you my friend are like a confused faggot. You suck but don't know it.

Homer
08-16-2005, 07:56 PM
Do they now have a seriously hardcore rabbit?

oh no, we got this kick ass moose. But the RCMP sanded down the antlers so no one would get hurt.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-16-2005, 07:57 PM
oh no, we got this kick ass moose. But the RCMP sanded down the antlers so no one would get hurt.

Haha, okay, so I laughed moronically at that.

My country bites.

HisHolinessSatan
08-16-2005, 08:00 PM
Nah England's cool.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-16-2005, 08:00 PM
Have you ever been to England? No, trust me, it bites.

HisHolinessSatan
08-16-2005, 08:02 PM
Been to Ireland and it was amazing, close as I got though.

coke_a_holic
I've been to England, it does rock. Much more than DC, at least.

TheUnholyNightbringer
Ireland's brilliant, I love Ireland. But England sucks.

Homer
08-16-2005, 08:18 PM
I've been to England, it does rock. Much more than DC, at least.

but that's the point. I mean, would a person who lived in Paris would go "OMGZZ@!1 Im in Paris!1 FREAK OUT!!1"?

Where ever you live, you would think that were you live isn't a good place for others to visit.

It isn't true that that place isn't a good place, unless you lived in North Dakota.

coke_a_holic
08-16-2005, 08:21 PM
but that's the point. I mean, would a person who lived in Paris would go "OMGZZ@!1 Im in Paris!1 FREAK OUT!!1"?]
Imagining a Frenchman saying that makes me laugh so much.

bouncingcoles
08-16-2005, 10:05 PM
americans arent all morons but their leader is the all-time #1 most stupid lifeform --> they get a bad rep.

agreed. im from america and there are plenty of people that dont like our president here. where not all morons.

dexterisMYman
08-16-2005, 10:09 PM
and as i have stated
I'm on a MISSION FROM GOD to KILL THE PRESIDENT.

Preocupado
08-16-2005, 10:33 PM
Why can't we all just get along?

http://www.insidetwistys.com/04/girls/setb1.jpg

arak0r
08-16-2005, 11:11 PM

that sounds like blackadder

grunge
08-17-2005, 12:13 AM
You are all a shit

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 12:19 AM
Russians are the lowest form of human life known to mankind.

grunge
08-17-2005, 12:21 AM
I said all, even Russians are big peace of shit

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 12:36 AM
No, it's just Russians. Everyone else is okay. Even Jews are better than you filthy cossack scum.

Not Ozymandias
08-17-2005, 01:00 AM
why are the brits far worse?
Because 99% of the Brits who post here are dumber than pigshit and, worse, kant tipe atall.

Before I first came here I used to think the English were intelligent. *shudders*

arak0r
08-17-2005, 01:08 AM
Because 99% of the Brits who post here are dumber than pigshit and, worse, kant tipe atall.

Before I first came here I used to think the English were intelligent. *shudders*

i think that has more to do with this board, and the age range, than british people. ive seen some very intelligent british people. usually not on music forums though

RXP
08-17-2005, 01:19 AM

How can you who has no talents compared to G.W Bush call him stupid? Infact the smartest people in this forum have no right to call him stupid. He has more talent in his pinky then we do in our entire body. I'd like to see people who slate him go up there and do his job. You'd piss yourself.

And it's well known Aussies views don't matter. They have no political clout nor any resources.

Not Ozymandias
But the Americans kids who post here aren't as dumb. I know we have a lot of retards ourselves, but it's not as high a percentage.

RXP
But England sucks.

In what way?

I take it if this isn't in jest [I haven't read the thread] that when you are fiscally independent you will move to Ireland or some other utopia?

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 03:05 AM
In what way?

You're all faggotted and can't spell.

The Australians and Americans here aren't nearly as bad as the British. That's an obvious fact. And as for the GW bashing, it's true, people need to get over him. But he doesn't have talent. The only thing that made him president was nepotism and the Americans fear of the educated. I personally think he's a very intelligent man, when he first ran for politics he was rejected for being "too intellectually intimidating", and now he's secured the retard vote in droves and become Commander in Chief.

But still, you can't deny that he's only Prez because of his Daddy. Shit, if GHW was my Daddy you know I'd be ruler of the entire fucking earth by now, and you'd be naught but my pitiful servile minions.

defy me
08-17-2005, 03:17 AM
[QUOTE=Sin Studly]You're all faggotted and can't spell.

The Australians and Americans here aren't nearly as bad as the British. That's an obvious fact.

For christ sakes stop going on with the British! Its an old record!!

RXP
08-17-2005, 03:21 AM
Maybe G.W Bush is only more talented than me then. I can't imagine myself being president I just don't have it in me. And I'm arogant enough to say if he's more talented than me he's more talented than 99% of the board.

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 03:22 AM
If you were HW's son you could be.

And since when do you have any talent whatsoever?

Socially Rejected
08-17-2005, 03:22 AM
You're all faggotted and can't spell.

Britain's not the only country who can't spell and your the faggot.

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 03:24 AM
* you're

Learn to spell, you faggotted moron.

Socially Rejected
08-17-2005, 03:27 AM
No, you fucking dick weed.

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 03:35 AM
Christ, don't they have schools in Glasgow?

Oh wait... never mind.

dalaksta
08-17-2005, 03:45 AM
Most Americans are complete morons man and our president, DA*N! Hes the biggest moron I have EVER seen! :mad:

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 04:47 AM
He's smarter than you'll ever be, loser.

barangatang
08-17-2005, 05:03 AM
Most Americans are complete morons man and our president, DA*N! Hes the biggest moron I have EVER seen! :mad:

yes he is pretty st*pid, but your also pretty d*ng st*pid too

b*tth*le

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 05:06 AM
st*pid*er than G*or*e D*b*a

barangatang
08-17-2005, 05:08 AM
st*pid*er than G*or*e D*b*a

hes not that g*sh d*rn st*pid.

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 05:44 AM
Yes he is. Far stupider.

Norwegian Cat
08-17-2005, 07:26 AM
Because he's Australian.

Wikipedia:
The continent of Australia has been inhabited for approximately 50,000 years by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. After several sporadic visitations by European explorers and merchants from the 17th century onwards, the eastern half of the continent was claimed by the British in 1770, and officially settled as the PENAL COLONY of New South Wales on 26 January 1788.

LOL

dirty_magic
08-17-2005, 08:10 AM
most australians are just british criminals sent there, most of america and canada are the british and french who cant afford to live in their own country, the french are the french making them the worst and therefore we come to the conclusion the british are the best

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-17-2005, 08:12 AM
I find this offensive, lock it/delete it.

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 08:12 AM
LOL, and Australians learned to spell before the English did. OMFG!

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 08:13 AM
Nimrod In Town']I find this offensive, lock it/delete it.

http://www.toofly.com/crysmall.gif

Nobody cares what you think, crybaby faggot. Leave this forum and go to that faggot crybaby smashitup forum, and never return, you crybaby faggot.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-17-2005, 08:17 AM
http://www.toofly.com/crysmall.gif

Nobody cares what you think, crybaby faggot. Leave this forum and go to that faggot crybaby smashitup forum, and never return, you crybaby faggot.

Hahahahah, ok. Mr "I Find this thread offensive, moderators lock it/delete it".

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 08:19 AM
It's okay when I do it, because the mods actually listen to me. You morons might as well shut up now.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-17-2005, 08:20 AM
It's okay when I do it, because the mods actually listen to me. You morons might as well shut up now.

Never. You faggot.

MichealCorleone
08-17-2005, 08:25 AM
Deleate this thread. I find it offensive.

* delete 10 characters

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-17-2005, 08:25 AM
I don't listen to faggots

Hahahahahhahaha.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-17-2005, 08:26 AM
* delete 10 characters

Yeah, ok Sin Studly.

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 08:27 AM
Lolz. I'm MichealCorleone! LOLZOLOZOZLLZOZLZOZLZ!

grunge
08-18-2005, 03:07 PM
No, it's just Russians.

By the way just russians could win the Gitler's army. Not france, not americans if they fought with them, not any countries which they destroyed. Well, shut your mouth. I'm not patriot but if you don't know just shut up.

Mota Boy
08-18-2005, 03:12 PM
Interestingly enough, my mom was thinking about having some cous cous tonight for dinner. My entire family actually talked about our dislike for cous cous without even cracking a smile. Cous cous is no laughing matter.

Sin Studly
08-19-2005, 06:59 AM
That's because you're a nigger. Niggers are smarter than Americans.

Great Mike
08-19-2005, 09:00 AM
That's because you're a nigger. Niggers are smarter than Americans.
I don't know what's worse: to be a "nigger" or to be a descending of dreg... :confused:

Alec
08-19-2005, 10:03 AM
fuck you, bitch

grunge
08-19-2005, 02:09 PM
This is a stupied thread because there are no reasons of the war between the nations. I think all people are brothers and sisters.

Peace :p

grunge
08-19-2005, 02:09 PM
But Sin is an asshole

grunge
08-19-2005, 02:14 PM
Because it's true. I don't know him. But I can say that he's asshole bu over message which he wrote

the_GoDdEsS
08-19-2005, 02:34 PM
I agree Sin Studly is a big stinkin asshole!

But at least not a SORE one.

Sinister
08-19-2005, 03:06 PM
But at least not a SORE one.

I hereby rename you "the_pWnEr_GoDdEsS". if thats ok with you.

Sin Studly
08-19-2005, 10:48 PM
"kurva", idiot.

wheaty
08-19-2005, 11:29 PM
For one we have our own army. Man for man and this is a proven fact our army is better trained and would kick your's ass and this is proven!

the_GoDdEsS
08-19-2005, 11:35 PM
I hereby rename you "the_pWnEr_GoDdEsS". if thats ok with you.

Sure, if I can call you worthless dingleberry trash.

wheaty
08-19-2005, 11:36 PM
Sin you are a fucking moron. You dont have any backing for your information its all just a bunch of fucked bable talk. To the americans that are being dicks (some arent like Johnny who is a TRUE AMERICAN wheter he is black or not) you also dont know what the fuck your talking about as usual, you come out say whatever is the first thing from your uneducated mind and belive it as a truth. What I said and say about sin applies to you aswell. Sin looking at your pic Im sure you've had to use the 911 services before after oding or something along those lines funny thing that a Canadian invented that system. I could go on and on like this but you know what your brain (the shrivled piece of shit it is) is so full of bullshit if I did say it would explode! So before you decide to be a fucking loser think about what your saying. Once again this goes toward the other dumbasses!

the_GoDdEsS
08-19-2005, 11:39 PM
Sin you are a fucking moron. You dont have any backing for your information its all just a bunch of fucked bable talk. To the americans that are being dicks (some arent like Johnny who is a TRUE AMERICAN wheter he is black or not) you also dont know what the fuck your talking about as usual, you come out say whatever is the first thing from your uneducated mind and belive it as a truth. What I said and say about sin applies to you aswell. Sin looking at your pic Im sure you've had to use the 911 services before after oding or something along those lines funny thing that a Canadian invented that system. I could go on and on like this but you know what your brain (the shrivled piece of shit it is) is so full of bullshit if I did say it would explode! So before you decide to be a fucking loser think about what your saying. Once again this goes toward the other dumbasses!

Care to tell me what good relevant argument you've brought just now? I think I must have missed it.

Sin Studly
08-19-2005, 11:41 PM
Couscous. Lolz!

wheaty
08-19-2005, 11:44 PM
I wasnt brinning an argument I was simply stating the truth.

the_GoDdEsS
08-19-2005, 11:48 PM
I wasnt brinning an argument I was simply stating the truth.

a) lame ad hominem fallacy
b) the truth is relative and you were trying to argue
c) you're an idiot

RXP
08-20-2005, 01:34 AM
Some truths are universally true likes the speeds of the lights particle/wave. LOL

dalaksta
08-20-2005, 04:11 AM
u sad it sin studly most of us r complete fuckin dumbshit morons

braindead101
08-20-2005, 04:58 AM
why are Amaricans so bad?? I'm an Amarican.
:confused: :confused:

Sin Studly
08-20-2005, 05:17 AM
why are Amaricans so bad?? I'm an Amarican.
:confused: :confused:

Why did you answer your own question?

the_offsprings_monkey
05-07-2006, 11:12 AM
You're not white, so you'll never be a true American. You're the same as all those filthy gook immigrants, and the niggers and injuns, y'all should go back to your own countries.
Australia is really the home of Aborigines and your family is originally English Criminals. Fuck off back to England.

killer_queen
05-07-2006, 11:14 AM
Australia is really the home of Aborigines and your family is originally English Criminals. Fuck off back to England.
Oh God! You know a lot of things! And you totally pwned him with what you said. <3

arak0r
05-07-2006, 11:16 AM

ss is part abo from what i remember. nice try though.

killer_queen
05-07-2006, 11:23 AM
What happened TOM? Why did you delete your post? Did you suddenly find it too stupid?

the_offsprings_monkey
05-07-2006, 11:25 AM
What happened TOM? Why did you delete your post? Did you suddenly find it too stupid?
I just felt I didn't need to put anything else in this topic, why did you ask me? Did you suddenly get that pathetic you would try to pwn me?

Paint_It_Black
05-07-2006, 11:28 AM
I just felt I didn't need to put anything else in this topic, why did you ask me? Did you suddenly get that pathetic you would try to pwn me?

She probably just enjoys watching you pwn yourself like the rest of us do.

killer_queen
05-07-2006, 11:28 AM
Why do think "trying to pwn" you is pathetic? Do you really find yourself that unimportant?

Richard! You're back! I've never thought that I could miss you.

the_GoDdEsS
05-07-2006, 11:45 AM
ss is part abo from what i remember. nice try though.

Nice try as well. I think you've just shot yourself right in the knee.

no_way
05-07-2006, 12:16 PM
Yeah, fucking idiots.

someone shares your opinion (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?p=782931#post782931)

Lord Armageddon
05-07-2006, 12:25 PM
Im originally from Russia, but i think Brits are nice guys - moreover, punk rock was invented in GB. Americans are not so bad, but Bush is a total moron.

That_Guy91
05-07-2006, 12:27 PM
moreover, punk rock was invented in GB
I hate when people say that! It's not true!

JohnnyNemesis
05-07-2006, 12:46 PM
This shit was dead for 9 months before the_offsprings_monkey bumped it.

He should fucking die.

T-6005
05-07-2006, 01:28 PM
This thread deserves it.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/thibaultk/x1p1LYvM2cVP1E1XBUt0uHuB93mqKZxEL2A.jpg

Corpse
05-07-2006, 01:32 PM
I hate when people say that! It's not true!

Why isnt it?

That_Guy91
05-07-2006, 01:40 PM
Why isnt it?
Because everyone looks at bands like The Clash and the Sex Pistols as the first punk bands, even though The Ramones and even Panic (an early Black Flag) were around in America before them.

DeAtHsTaR
05-07-2006, 02:01 PM
Because everyone looks at bands like The Clash and the Sex Pistols as the first punk bands, even though The Ramones and even Panic (an early Black Flag) were around in America before them.
The Ramones weren't the first punk band. MC5? The Stooges?

Paint_It_Black
05-07-2006, 02:14 PM
Richard! You're back! I've never thought that I could miss you.

Am I reading this wrong, or are you saying you didn't expect to miss me? Well anyway, it's probably just a brief appearance.

no_way
05-07-2006, 02:35 PM
someone shares your opinion (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?p=782931#post782931)

haven't anyone paid attention to my post??

H1T_That
05-07-2006, 03:32 PM

imo, the stooges werent exactly punk, however ive never heard of MC5. So you could be right.

JohnnyNemesis
05-07-2006, 03:35 PM

He didn't say they were the first punk band. He said they were around in America before The Clash and The Sex Pistols.

Little_Miss_1565
05-07-2006, 03:59 PM
And even besides that ^, while any reputable rock historian/critic will trace the Stooges as one of the forefathers of punk, they weren't exactly punk, and the MC5 weren't punk at all. They had their own hell to raise.

If it wasn't clear already, JN is totally right.

Apathy
05-07-2006, 06:49 PM
Yeah, fucking idiots.

Well, I live in america and I've never heard of someone who thought that cous cous was funny.

Most likely, It's one idiot who thinks it's funny, so He posts it on the wiki because He thinks it is.

Sin Studly
05-07-2006, 07:53 PM
This thread is gay.

calichix
05-07-2006, 11:22 PM
that's not how we spell humor in the big leagues.

offspringer24
05-08-2006, 09:15 AM
Because he's Australian.
doesnt this mean he's a convict?

Not Ozymandias
05-08-2006, 09:59 AM
Heh, cous cous, that is funny. :)

Not Ozymandias
05-08-2006, 10:00 AM
BTW, Poison was in fact the first punk band.

Bryan875
05-09-2006, 12:51 PM
did this thread somwhow change from its origional topic?

Night
05-10-2006, 03:42 AM
Americans are real FUCKING, VERY FUCKING FAT IDIOTS, IMHO:^)

GreenTerror
05-10-2006, 03:57 AM
And you're expecting us to assume you're not?

Andy
05-10-2006, 04:18 AM
He is a visionary. Unless it's a she.

Whereby I change my statement to "She is a visionary".

Night
05-10-2006, 09:31 AM
Fuck you all people, I'm not fat:)
Why Americans always want to know everything about every country?
Why they always try to get into someone's deals?

Bryan875
05-10-2006, 12:19 PM
fuck non-americans

0r4ng3
05-10-2006, 02:30 PM
Fuck you all people, I'm not fat:)
Why Americans always want to know everything about every country?
Why they always try to get into someone's deals?
I know, right? Why do they always generalize an entire population based on a few people?

Oh, wait...

The shadow
05-10-2006, 04:46 PM
I know, right? Why do they always generalize an entire population based on a few people?

Oh, wait...

I love this comment.

Rocky-girl
05-12-2006, 11:45 AM
Yeah, fucking idiots.

khm, khm exuse me do you know who are australians?