PDA

View Full Version : Warped Tour in New Jersy

Total Immortal
08-16-2005, 08:46 AM
Im a little upset here.......i came to the warped tour to see only the offspring and they only played a 25 minute set! the band before them played for a good 45 min but Offspring didnt play too long they played like 5 or 6 songs, I got a little upset because offspring never comes to my side of america and i WISH i knew they were playing cbgbs 2 nite because then i woulda went to that, but still if ne one went to waped tour in a nother city...did the offspring also play a small set?

Jesus
08-16-2005, 08:48 AM
Bands only get 30 mins. Except the winner of an online poll for that day, they get 10 minutes extra.

RIS2005
08-16-2005, 11:30 AM
Did anyone get stuck in that horrendous traffic outside Raceway Park & have to turn around & go home? I know I wasn't the only one; I sat in the 100 degree heat for 2 hours and maybe moved about a mile. With 5 miles still to go, I booked it out of there.

IF YOU WERE PREVENTED FROM SEEING YOUR FAVORITE BANDS BECAUSE OF THE TRAFFIC DEBACLE, CONTACT CONCERTS EAST, THE CONCERT PROMOTER TO INQUIRE ABOUT GETTING YOUR TICKET REFUNDED.

PHONE: 732-238-1996

EMAIL:
TONY PALLAGROSI tonyp@starlandballroom.com
JERRY BAKAL jerry.bakal@concertseast.com

code_blue
08-16-2005, 11:35 AM
dude, offspring play new york city all the time. when they're doing their own tours, they usually play at least a couple of nights in a row there. i'm sure they'll be back by next year when they release their new album, don't worry.

Marit
08-16-2005, 11:40 AM
dude, offspring play new york city all the time. when they're doing their own tours, they usually play at least a couple of nights in a row there. i'm sure they'll be back by next year when they release their new album, don't worry.

Has New York City moved? I thought NYC was in New York, and not in New Jersy.

EDIT: Nevermind. I get it now.

jimayonthehombre
08-16-2005, 06:54 PM
i got to see them at warped in NJ and it was the only time since ive been a fan that they played in NJ and i knew about it, it was short but it was amzing being right at the barricade

Total Immortal
08-16-2005, 07:43 PM
no nyc hasnt moved, i just went to the one in New jersey because i couldnt make it to randals island. But Offspring NEVER play new york....well they do but not often, and i dont wana wait till next YEAR!

and yes i got stuck in the traffic but i was smart and left @ 7:30 and got to the englishtown street by 10:30 but not to the actual park till 12:30 but it didnt matter....i was only there for offspring and they didnt play till 5:30 so i was cool

coke_a_holic
08-16-2005, 10:52 PM
Offspring wasn't the best band at Warped anyway, stop whining. You should've gone to open up your music taste, not just to see your favorite band. I left Warped with a rekindled love for ska music thanks to Big D and The Kids Table's show. Did you watch any other bands? Or did you sit around crying until Offspring played and then leave immediately after?

WebDudette
08-16-2005, 10:57 PM
Offspring wasn't the best band at Warped anyway, stop whining. You should've gone to open up your music taste, not just to see your favorite band. I left Warped with a rekindled love for ska music thanks to Big D and The Kids Table's show. Did you watch any other bands? Or did you sit around crying until Offspring played and then leave immediately after?

Big D was awesome there were a few local bands that were really good aswell. Dropkick Murphy was cool aswell.

P.S. Quit whining I missed The Offspring altogether.

Total Immortal
08-17-2005, 01:18 PM
yes i did see other bands like i sed i was there @ 12:30 i saw My chemical romance, Atreyu, relient K, Millencolin, and story of the year. I basically went for offspring but i did see other bands

mogs12345
08-17-2005, 09:07 PM
i went to warped tour in detroit and all the bands there only played 30 minute sets. which is shitty cause i got pretty excited to see all of the bands and the too find out how short of a time the where playing for, just made me mad.

Total Immortal
08-18-2005, 04:59 AM
@ jersey they all played 45 - an hour sets, it got me a little ticked wen offspring got the shortest set

Fat Boy Samsam
08-18-2005, 05:19 AM
Did anyone get stuck in that horrendous traffic outside Raceway Park & have to turn around & go home? I know I wasn't the only one; I sat in the 100 degree heat for 2 hours and maybe moved about a mile. With 5 miles still to go, I booked it out of there.

IF YOU WERE PREVENTED FROM SEEING YOUR FAVORITE BANDS BECAUSE OF THE TRAFFIC DEBACLE, CONTACT CONCERTS EAST, THE CONCERT PROMOTER TO INQUIRE ABOUT GETTING YOUR TICKET REFUNDED.

PHONE: 732-238-1996

EMAIL:
TONY PALLAGROSI tonyp@starlandballroom.com
JERRY BAKAL jerry.bakal@concertseast.com

Ha ha ha .... this is one of the funniest posts I've read in a long time , you poor bastard!

Take the train next time... looooooser!

Total Immortal
08-26-2005, 05:06 AM
Ha ha ha .... this is one of the funniest posts I've read in a long time , you poor bastard!

Take the train next time... looooooser!

take the train and then what? walk 10 miles or more in blistering heat? NJ aint the greatest place to be taking public transportation. if it were the NY show then yea take the train but there was no way to take the train to raceway park directly