PDA

View Full Version : Offspring in Massachusetts

Jagermeisterfan
08-16-2005, 07:51 PM
The final Warped Tour date was the first chance I've ever had to see the Offspring live and it was truly awesome. I can feel for the people going to New Jersey with the traffic situation because a trip that should have taken 45 mins (well with the way I drive) took about 4 hours. It was more than worth it. After their set started I worked (fought) my way to the front. Only 2 crushed people between me and the barrier. Maybe my mind was playing with me or maybe I'm full of crap, but about halfway through the set I was trying to get a picture with my phone and Dexter saw this...and walked right over in front of where I was! I couldn't believe it, he was staring right at me and I got the picture. A bit blurry, but what are you going to do with a slam pit going on 5 feet behind you. Even with such a short set, it's an experience I'll never forget. I partied after the show in the best way I know how, pulling my chilled bottle of jager out and pounding a few. I really wish the band would visit the area more often, if they ever played the Webster Theater in Hartford, CT I'd die a happy man.

portista
08-16-2005, 08:42 PM
Yeah, I'll never forget that show. Did you notice a kid who was kind of small go crowd surfing during th beginning of "Staring At The Sun"? If you did then that was me with gray shirt. It was insane, people were just throwing me around up there, it was awesome.

bouncingcoles
08-16-2005, 09:58 PM
Yeah, I'll never forget that show. Did you notice a kid who was kind of small go crowd surfing during th beginning of "Staring At The Sun"? If you did then that was me with gray shirt. It was insane, people were just throwing me around up there, it was awesome.

i think i remember you hahaha then after offspring i had a huge mud fight with tons of people

bouncingcoles
08-16-2005, 10:00 PM
The final Warped Tour date was the first chance I've ever had to see the Offspring live and it was truly awesome. I can feel for the people going to New Jersey with the traffic situation because a trip that should have taken 45 mins (well with the way I drive) took about 4 hours. It was more than worth it. After their set started I worked (fought) my way to the front. Only 2 crushed people between me and the barrier. Maybe my mind was playing with me or maybe I'm full of crap, but about halfway through the set I was trying to get a picture with my phone and Dexter saw this...and walked right over in front of where I was! I couldn't believe it, he was staring right at me and I got the picture. A bit blurry, but what are you going to do with a slam pit going on 5 feet behind you. Even with such a short set, it's an experience I'll never forget. I partied after the show in the best way I know how, pulling my chilled bottle of jager out and pounding a few. I really wish the band would visit the area more often, if they ever played the Webster Theater in Hartford, CT I'd die a happy man.

dude you think 4 hours is bad? i came from boston and it should have taken me about 2 and a half hours but it ended up taking me 7 hours to get there. since i was completely stuck in traffic. but then i had a mud fight after offspring and it was amazing

sourskittle
08-17-2005, 09:31 AM
the reason i couldnt was because of the length of time it would take to get to the venue, i would also go from boston. Does ne 1 else agree w/ me that they should play a club in boston like the avalon or the middle east in cambridge, that would be awesome!

bouncingcoles
08-18-2005, 05:56 PM
the reason i couldnt was because of the length of time it would take to get to the venue, i would also go from boston. Does ne 1 else agree w/ me that they should play a club in boston like the avalon or the middle east in cambridge, that would be awesome!

dude that would totally kick ass. the middle east is too small. but the avalon might be an alright size!

sickboy
08-18-2005, 11:30 PM
hey jager, where in CT are you from?

ghettoboxrancid
08-19-2005, 08:06 AM
I was definitely crowdsurfed right into the middle of a circle pit. Haha, scariest experience ever. I'm a pretty small chick...I was wearing black shorts and a black hoodie if you think you saw me :)...and they crowdsurfed me over like 20 drunk 30 year olds beating the shit out of each other.

It was so great.

They dropped me friend and she tore her knee open. She had bright orange hair--you might have seen her?

portista
08-21-2005, 09:18 AM
It'd be pretty cool if they played the palladium.