PDA

View Full Version : The Greatest Thing in the world!!

dexterisMYman
08-16-2005, 10:35 PM
North Harford High To Open After Labor Day
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
WBAL Radio and The Associated Press

North Harford High School will open for students on Tuesday, September 6, five school days later than the August 29 opening for the Harford County Public School System's other 50 schools.

North Harford High School is currently involved in a $52.7 million modernization/addition project, and the school system says they decided to delay opening the school because they needed more time to clean-up the facility and grounds.

"While the three-year construction project is proceeding on schedule for a completion prior to the 2007-08 school year, issues involving the cleaning of the building, delivery of furniture and equipment, and other maintenance concerns have made it necessary to delay the opening of North Harford High this year," said Superintendent Jacqueline C. Haas.

"While this is not an ideal start to the 2005-2006 school year for the 1,400 North Harford High students affected by this decision, this additional time should allow the school system to ensure that students and staff have a safe environment in which to learn and instruct," said Harford County Executive David R. Craig.

damn straight yes i dont have 2 do 2 skool in 13 days now!!

barangatang
08-16-2005, 10:36 PM
you are one fucking lucky kid.

Rag Doll
08-16-2005, 10:37 PM
Do you get out later in the summer then? Or lose a few vacation days?

Not to rain on your parade or anything, just wondering.

dexterisMYman
08-16-2005, 10:39 PM
I don't know....that's a good question. hold on i'll ask GOV......He doesn't know.

Rag Doll
08-16-2005, 10:43 PM
Hopefully you don't. I know there's been a lot of construction problems here, so I think some of the kids are going back late & losing january break or something. hm.

Good luck on just getting 5 free vacation days =p

dexterisMYman
08-16-2005, 10:45 PM
yeah.well harford county public school system is dumb so theres a really good possability that we will have days taken away or have to stay later. oh well its my senior yr anyway.

coke_a_holic
08-16-2005, 11:33 PM
...And yet Montgomery County Public Schools opens at the normal time AND Walter Johnson High is the pilot school for the grading policy that will bring an end to all of your A's. Since the new policy was inflicted upon my school, my GPA dropped by about 0.75-1.0. Not cool.

dexterisMYman
08-16-2005, 11:59 PM
cuz hes sexy. and its only 38 yrs old. get it right. oh n the name is an inside joke.

bd007h
08-17-2005, 12:12 AM
lucky you.

I move into my dorm on September 6th.

dexterisMYman
08-17-2005, 08:57 PM
oh i just found out that the late start is excused. so we will have all our snow days and the same off days as everyone else and we get out at the same time. yes only 175 days in my school yr!