PDA

View Full Version : Canadians suck

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-17-2005, 08:37 AM
They just do. This isn't spam either. Canada is a stupid country, and all the live in it.

HornyPope
08-17-2005, 08:39 AM
I find this thread extremly offensive.

Moderators?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-17-2005, 08:59 AM
I find this thread extremly offensive.

Moderators?

SO?! i FIND THIS EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE:!

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13980

HornyPope
08-17-2005, 09:02 AM
But see, Americans really do suck. Canadians don't. You are therefore guilty of spreading lies and propaganda in efforts of exterminate the peaceful and lovin' Canadian population. What are you- Goebbels?

YOU NAZI!!!! HANG HIM!!!

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-17-2005, 09:04 AM
But see, Americans really do suck. Canadians don't. You are therefore guilty of spreading lies and propaganda in efforts of exterminate the peaceful and lovin' Canadian population. What are you- Goebbels?

YOU NAZI!!!! HANG HIM!!!

Americans can kick anyone's asses. They can defeat all the countries. That's why we suck? Because we're the best? Then yes, americans suck.

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 09:07 AM
Canadians don't suck nearly as much as you do, lodat.

Moderators, I also find this thread highly offensive. Delete/Lock it.

HornyPope
08-17-2005, 09:08 AM
You're dodging the point here, Goebbels. You have displayed a lack of tolerence towards Canadians and are now trying to wallow in your petty nationalism as a outdated method of self defense. You will be brought forward for a punishement.

HornyPope
08-17-2005, 09:09 AM
Dont lock it right away. First off we have to show this dick sucking Yankees the wrongs of his hate-speach and teach him against further Canadian-bashing.

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 09:10 AM
Let's take him to Nuremburg!

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-17-2005, 09:10 AM
COME ON IDIOTS! America kicks ass!

HornyPope
08-17-2005, 09:12 AM
Drag him to Nuremberg by the ears. That'll teach the Yankee. What a faggot!

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-17-2005, 09:13 AM
Drag him to Nuremberg by the ears. That'll teach the Yankee. What a faggot!

Ah, shut up. America kicks ass, Canada sucks donkey balls. Get over it.

HornyPope
08-17-2005, 09:13 AM
I cant listen to this hate speach anymore. Both of you are on the verge of getting banned.

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 09:15 AM
I think America > Canada, but I still think this thread needs to be deleted because Lodat and Wishomie are fucking morons.

China Boy
08-17-2005, 09:16 AM
Nimrod In Town']Americans can kick anyone's asses. They can defeat all the countries. That's why we suck? Because we're the best? Then yes, americans suck.
China has a bigger army, you know...

Sin Studly
If I get banned then Sin studly should get banned for posting gay pictures and making an americans suck thread.

http://www.messedup.net/hosted/lemonparty.jpg

What gay pictures?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
I think America > Canada, but I still think this thread needs to be deleted because Lodat and Wishomie are fucking morons.

Yours too. You're "America Sucks" thread is gay.

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 09:17 AM
My thread will stay because I'm not all faggotted, you faggot.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-17-2005, 09:18 AM
My thread will stay because I'm not all faggotted, you faggot.

Stop talking, you faggot. And now, i think canadians suck even more.

HornyPope
08-17-2005, 09:19 AM
I don't see nothing wrong with Sin Studly's thread. It's his right to free reach. As guaranteed by the first amendment in the Australian constitution. You two, on the other hand, are enciting hate towards harmless bodies that haven't done the slightest thing to you. Cease this hostility this instant!

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-17-2005, 09:21 AM
I don't see nothing wrong with Sin Studly's thread. It's his right to free reach. As guaranteed by the first amendment in the Australian constitution. You two, on the other hand, are enciting hate towards harmless bodies that haven't done the slightest thing to you. Cease this hostility this instant!

Him too. You moron. Anywho, we have the right to make this thread just as much as her.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-17-2005, 09:22 AM
this message is hidden because everyone from Canada is on your ignore list.

Hahaha, good idea.

HornyPope
08-17-2005, 09:22 AM
Nimrod In Town']Him too. You moron. Anywho, we have the right to make this thread just as much as her.

You dont understand. HE HAS A POINT. You do NOT.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-17-2005, 09:23 AM
You dont understand. HE HAS A POINT. You do NOT.

I have a point. Canadians suck. You utter idiot.

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 09:23 AM
Wishome and Lodat are worthless human beings from a worthless country, spawned by worthless mothers.

HornyPope
08-17-2005, 09:24 AM
Nimrod In Town']I have a point. Canadians suck. You utter idiot.

Will you stop with the hate bashing for crying out loud? Im trying to be civil here and determine for once and for all that Americans are dick sucking faggots while Canadians aren't. And you're not doing a good job of a cooperation.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-17-2005, 09:24 AM
Wishome and Lodat are worthless human beings from a worthless country, spawned by worthless mothers.

Awesome! Now, back to topic. Canada sucks.

Example:

Sin Studly,
Horny Pope,
Simple Plan.

0r4ng3
08-17-2005, 09:25 AM
Nimrod In Town']Awesome! Now, back to topic. Canada sucks.

Example:

Sin Studly,
Horny Pope,
Simple Plan.Sin Studly's not Canadian. Wow, you are a fucking idiot.

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 09:26 AM
Americans ARE dicksucking faggots, I'm not even FROM canada, and what the fuck ARE simple plan?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-17-2005, 09:27 AM
Will you stop with the hate bashing for crying out loud? Im trying to be civil here and determine for once and for all that Americans are dick sucking faggots while Canadians aren't. And you're not doing a good job of a cooperation.
You're completly wrong.

Orange: Well, he sounds like a Canadian, so he goes in the list.

dexterisMYman
Nimrod In Town']Americans can kick anyone's asses. They can defeat all the countries. That's why we suck? Because we're the best? Then yes, americans suck.
actually im american i kinda hate America. not amercans but america. i mean damn are president is stupider then a 2nd grader. y are you gonna invade a country when you dont need 2? i mean we were close to catching the person the actually harmed us. But no we had to pull our troops out and go somewhere else because we thought they had weapons of mass distruction. we had no proof. and as it turns out, they had none! so now more ppl hate us. we killed innocent people for no good reason.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
Americans ARE dicksucking faggots, I'm not even FROM canada, and what the fuck ARE simple plan?

Simple Plan is a band from Canada, you 'dicksucking faggot'.

Tell me 5 reasons why America is a 'dicksucking faggot'.

moshmite
08-17-2005, 09:28 AM
Now, now. He could of had bad experience with the Canadians. They could have had a distant Canadian relative over for dinner and he stole one of his chips. Basically, shut up. Do you know everyone who lives in Canada? No. So stop critisizing them. And if you tell evryone Canada sucks then accept it when people critisize your country and don't take it like a baby. Hypocryte. :mad:

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-17-2005, 09:29 AM
Now, now. He could of had bad experience with the Canadians. They could have had a distant Canadian relative over for dinner and he stole one of his chips. Basically, shut up. Do you know everyone who lives in Canada? No. So stop critisizing them. And if you tell evryone Canada sucks then accept it when people critisize your country and don't take it like a baby. Hypocryte. :mad:

Hypocryte?! Hahaha, i don't say CANADIANS suck, i say CANADA sucks.

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 09:29 AM
1 - You laugh at the word couscous
2 - You elected Georgey Boy
3 - You elected Georgey HW Senior
4 - You elected Bill Clinton
5 - Abraham Lincoln was gay.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-17-2005, 09:30 AM
1 - You laugh at the word couscous
2 - You elected Georgey Boy
3 - You elected Georgey HW Senior
4 - You elected Bill Clinton
5 - Abraham Lincoln was gay.

Those are stupid reasons.

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 09:30 AM
What are your five reasons for Canada sucking?

dexterisMYman
08-17-2005, 09:31 AM
Nimrod In Town']Hypocryte?! Hahaha, i don't say CANADIANS suck, i say CANADA sucks.
dude the fucking thread is called CANADIANS suck. if you hated canada why didnt you call it canada sucks?

Camilamazed
08-17-2005, 09:32 AM
With all these threads , the only thing I know is that Brazilian are still the best .

:D

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-17-2005, 09:33 AM
dude the fucking thread is called CANADIANS suck. if you hated canada why didnt you call it canada sucks?

Dude, because canadians suck because of there country.

Sin Studly, wait im up to number 4.

Mota Boy
08-17-2005, 09:34 AM
China has a bigger army, you know...
But their military strenght has been estimated to be on par with the Netherlands. At the moment, they're not even powerful enough to be able to take on Taiwan.

And don't hate on Canada. I like to think of Canada as America's mildly retarded but really sweet half-brother.

MichealCorleone
08-17-2005, 09:35 AM
Nimrod In Town']Dude, because canadians suck because of there country.

Sin Studly, wait im up to number 4.

* their, I'm 10 characters

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-17-2005, 09:38 AM
1- Billions of pop groups come from Canada.
2- Hockey sucks, like them.
3- No music taste.
4- People there are idiots.
5- The most idiotic flag.
6- HornyPope
7- Simple Plan
8- The band "No Secrets"
9- Avril Lavigne.
10- It's always cold.

Canada sucks and I hate Canada. They are dumb not like us smart Americans. I hope Cananda blowed up on themselves. I know a Canadian and he hads shifty eyes. They are a society funded on lies because they call ham Canadian Bacon when they know it's just ham. Canada outlaws Howard Stern and took him off of the radio because they are scared of free thought. Canada has cheap prescription drugs to lure our elderly over the boarder . . . then they rape them. That last sentence is a true story, look it up in USA Today, it happens all the time. We can't trust Canada because they speak French and we can't understand that language. We all know how the Frenchies are pussies and Canadians are the French peoples bithches, so that makes Canada a bigger bitch than a bitch. And why do they always say "eh" at the end of there sentences? I think it's because they is "eh-holes". I also hate how they look down on you for finishing high school early with a GED because you wanted to get a real job. The other funny thing is that most of the teams in the NHL are losing money and the league is probably going to fold up next year. HAHAHA those stupid Canadians love hockey so much: What does a canadian girl and a hockey goalie have in common? They both change their pads after three periods eh? Canadians are also famously cheap: What's the difference between a Canadian and a canoe? Canoes tip. I hate everyone in Canada so I hope the all get herpes from sleeping with their snow dogs on cold nights. Pamela Anderson said she got Hepatitis C because she deserved it for being Canadian (that's what the C stands for). I've never wroten anything that other people would read before and I just got on the internet for the first time this week. I'm proud that all the world will read this and have a better understanding of Canada. I had to speak out against the evil-doers in Canada. Go to hell Canada, go to hell!!!

MichealCorleone
08-17-2005, 09:38 AM
1. There not Americans
2. the suck worse then Micheal Jackson
3. The only sport they like is Hockey
4. Horny pope is from Canada
5. The Offspring isn't even fom Canada

* they're, they 10 characters

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 09:43 AM
Americans are idiot fags. I'm glad to know this thread was created because I called you all morons in the first place.

Go laugh at the word "couscous", retards.

dexterisMYman
08-17-2005, 09:45 AM
Americans are idiot fags. I'm glad to know this thread was created because I called you all morons in the first place.

Go laugh at the word "couscous", retards.
ha ha. america sux.

Tired_Of_You
08-17-2005, 09:50 AM
* they're, they 10 charactersYou forgot "than" on the number two.

Americans can't type.

Preocupado
08-17-2005, 09:58 AM
With all these threads , the only thing I know is that Brazilian are still the best .

:D

No, we're not.

moshmite
08-17-2005, 10:03 AM
Nimrod In Town']Hypocryte?! Hahaha, i don't say CANADIANS suck, i say CANADA sucks.

They just do. This isn't spam either. Canada is a stupid country, and all the live in it.
I now believe it is my turn to laugh. Haha, ha haha, ha.

Camilamazed
08-17-2005, 10:11 AM
No, we're not.

Shame on you..... :p

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-19-2005, 04:38 PM
Canada sucks.

Word .

irishpunkrockgirl
08-19-2005, 04:54 PM
my boyfriend is from canada:mad:

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-19-2005, 04:54 PM
Who Cares!? Canada Sucks Donkey Balls! Get Over It!!!

irishpunkrockgirl
08-19-2005, 04:57 PM
then your boyfriend sucks.ya he does, i never said he didnt

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-19-2005, 04:58 PM
ya he does, i never said he didnt

He sucks, you suck 'cause you dated someone from canada

Conspiracy of One
08-19-2005, 05:00 PM
Nimrod In Town']He sucks, you suck 'cause you dated someone from canada
Your face sucks.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-19-2005, 05:03 PM
Your face sucks.

Go away Pax. No one's talking about you. Oh yeah, what the fuck?! You're face is gay. You made it gayer by making it black and white.

Homer
08-19-2005, 05:09 PM
you guys do realize that Canada invented Basketball right? And the jet?

Man you guys are fucking morons. Pop started in America (most probably anyways). Fuck, North Dakota gets colder than us in the summer. Why am I even arguing this with you? YOU LOSE DUMBSHIT.

P.S. We have free health care.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-19-2005, 05:10 PM
you guys do realize that Canada invented Basketball right? And the jet?

Man you guys are fucking morons. Pop started in America (most probably anyways). Fuck, North Dakota gets colder than us in the summer. Why am I even arguing this with you? YOU LOSE DUMBSHIT.

P.S. We have free health care.

Who gives a damn?! Huh?! Huh?! Canada sucks.

Homer
08-19-2005, 05:19 PM
Canada sucks worse then Micheal Jackson.

holy fuck!! You're so damn clever! Canada sucks worse than Micheal Jackson? Who fuck could've thought of that?

Jesus christ, it doesn't make you 'cool' to bash Canada for no fucking reason. You seriously need to fucking grow up, both of you.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-19-2005, 05:20 PM
holy fuck!! You're so damn clever! Canada sucks worse than Micheal Jackson? Who fuck could've thought of that?

Jesus christ, it doesn't make you 'cool' to bash Canada for no fucking reason. You seriously need to fucking grow up, both of you.
]No, but seriously. It does suck. It's the lamest country i have seen.

RXP
08-19-2005, 05:20 PM
I disagree with this title. You see Canada is higher than America

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/b/benfras1.jpg

RCMP Officer Benton Fraser agrees. He came to the US in an effort to find the killers of his farther, but due to cirumstances which do not need to be described at this juncture he decided to stay.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-19-2005, 05:22 PM
Canadians are seriously 'whacked'.

Barrista!
08-19-2005, 05:22 PM
way to act like a complete moron. Canada sucks worse then Micheal Jackson.
heh, that was the worst comeback ever. get off the computer, go to sleep and never come back, you'll be doing a great favor for everyone :D
nice avatar by the way

Barrista!
08-19-2005, 05:32 PM
Shut up noob.
excuse me, but do you have a life?

Barrista!
08-19-2005, 05:34 PM
I have more of a life then you'll ever have.
no, i didn't think you did, exactly like most other americans

Barrista!
08-19-2005, 05:39 PM
You're probebly somke 10 year old loser who's just looking for attention over the internet. If I were you, I'll leave and never come back.
how did i know you were gonna say something like that?
anyway, i've had my time laughing at the "sadness" of this thread, i have better things to do than bash other countries for attention, have fun in your so called "life"

Homer
08-19-2005, 05:41 PM
You're probebly somke 10 year old loser who's just looking for attention over the internet. If I were you, I'll leave and never come back.

ahaha! This isn't kickass, you idiot! Fuck, if anyone's looking for attention it's you and lodat. Fuck, no one can be as stupid as you. The fact that you said that you have a life is the best thing I've read today. Idiot. Oh and by the way:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Homer/Youidiot.jpg

Homer
08-19-2005, 05:49 PM
That just proves that canadians are idiots. I never said, it was kickass. And for your information, I actually do have a life.

then prove it to me by leaving these boards and never return. Then I will believe you.
before you say that I don't have a life, you should go fuck yourself

Homer
08-19-2005, 05:54 PM
I'm not up untell 2 or 3 in the morning posting like you. Instead I'm out partying. Something you'll never be able to do.

sorry, you're out partying because you are t3h koolz. Serisouly fuck, there's a thing called a time zone. And another thing, if I only come on at the end of the day, what the fuck do you think I'm doing DURING the day? Fuck, you really are an idiot and you're just further proving that.

Homer
08-19-2005, 06:00 PM
ok, idiot. I know what time zones are. That proves you're the idiot. Winnipeg is central time zone. So is Wisconsin. It's not that hard to figure that out, dip shit.

ok, you got me there. I'll admit it like a man. But, I have othe points there. Care to 'prove me wrong' there to? Oh wait, you can't. Eat shit, you'll die faster.

Tired_Of_You
08-19-2005, 06:02 PM
sorry, you're out partying because you are t3h koolz. Serisouly fuck, there's a thing called a time zone. And another thing, if I only come on at the end of the day, what the fuck do you think I'm doing DURING the day? Fuck, you really are an idiot and you're just further proving that.I really think you should stop answering him. He will always continue to say stupid things over and over.

Sinister
08-19-2005, 06:29 PM
Ummmmmm, another canadian. You suck too.

shut up you fag. chances are any canadian (me, or Tired Of You, for instance) could make you bawl like the sissy piece of shit you are - with one single punch in your ugly face.

Homer
08-19-2005, 06:31 PM
shut up you fag. chances are any canadian (me, or Tired Of You, for instance) could make you bawl like the sissy piece of shit you are - with one single punch in your ugly face.

Sinister, I was doing a better job then you.

Sinister
08-19-2005, 06:33 PM
ya, ok. you keep dreaming. Because in reality I could make your face bleed with my pinky.

*laughs his ass off*

Homer
08-19-2005, 06:34 PM
ya, ok. you keep dreaming. Because in reality I could make your face bleed with my pinky.

seriously though, you're making yourself look like a retard here (as if you didn't ever). We all know that you couldn't kick anyone's ass, but you know what? How would we know? This is the internet, not school. So stop being a shitbrick, you too Sinister.

Sinister
08-19-2005, 06:50 PM
you know that's funny, I was just about to say something like that. But instead I had to say the truth about me kicking sinisters ass.

y'know, anyone with even a single active brain cell would know better than to mess with a karateka. And I'm one, by the way.

Rancid_Guyxxx
08-19-2005, 06:53 PM
This thread is dumb. I can't believe it made it this far. Anyways. The points that Nimrod made about Canada are very weak. I don't think I need to say much more, because, everyone will agree with me (with the exceptions of his retarted friends). It's funny because this thread was started by the biggest joke on this forum. If it was started by someone intelligent, and actually had accurate facts, maybe this thread would be a little different.

Nimrod, you're a joke. No single person on this forum takes you seriously. You make the worst threads, you're posts are lame and you're a complete dumbass. Get back to sucking wishomies dick already.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-19-2005, 06:54 PM
ahaha! This isn't kickass, you idiot! Fuck, if anyone's looking for attention it's you and lodat. Fuck, no one can be as stupid as you. The fact that you said that you have a life is the best thing I've read today. Idiot. Oh and by the way:

That's getting really old, you worthless creature.

Homer
08-19-2005, 06:56 PM
Nimrod In Town']That's getting really old, you worthless creature.

penis .

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-19-2005, 06:57 PM

hypocrite.
How am i a hypocrite?! Huh?! Tell me!

bd007h
08-19-2005, 06:59 PM
Nimrod, you're a joke. No single person on this forum takes you seriously. You make the worst threads, you're posts are lame and you're a complete dumbass. Get back to sucking wishomies dick already.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/bd007h/pwn3d.jpg

Canada can't be that bad. Awesome bands like Our Lady Peace, Barenaked Ladies, Sum 41, Gob, and Treble Charger are from there. Also, they invented hockey, one of the best sports out there.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-19-2005, 07:02 PM

Wishomie sucks. Do i care what people here care?! Oh noez. People on the internet don't respect me! No, dude. I don't care.

Barrista!
08-19-2005, 08:57 PM
Nimrod In Town']Wishomie sucks. Do i care what people here care?! Oh noez. People on the internet don't respect me! No, dude. I don't care.
you're still going at it, geez i was right about you guys

Sin Studly
08-20-2005, 12:02 AM
Barrista is a newbie I can officially like. I'm gonna look up the rest of his posts.

Sin Studly
08-20-2005, 12:07 AM
Changed my mind, looked up his posts, he's a fucking moron.

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-20-2005, 12:07 AM
Hey Sin are you going for a record with posts? Every thread it says "Sin Studly" as the last post.

Sin Studly
08-20-2005, 12:10 AM
No, I'm simply posting during a slow period on the board.

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-20-2005, 12:12 AM
Sweet. I'll join you in the posting aswell.

wheaty
08-20-2005, 12:21 AM
Fuck some people are just so fucked in the head. Wishomie your avatar shows your a little highschool DICK who probably has no friends and thinks he is all tuff behind a computer YOUR WORDS MEAN SHIT! Same goes for you Nimrod or what ever the hell your name is...if you dont care what people on the internet think then umm lets see WHY DONT YOU FUCK OFF. Unfortuanatly for your country you have dicks like you two who fuck it up for the 5% of americans that arent complet ASSHOLES. If america kicks so much ass then why dont you search up a little thing called "The War of 1812" seeing as how the americans are sooo mighty and always have been. HMMM I cant remeber ever hearing mention of that war being taught in american school seeing as how its part of your mighty history*rools eyes*

Sin Studly
08-20-2005, 12:48 AM
The Second Anglo-Boer War

Canada
Population ; 8 million
Troops sent ; 6,000
The majority of Canadian Troops never saw battle, as many arrived in South Africa after the hostilities ended while others performed garrison duty in Halifax, Nova Scotia so that their British counterparts could join at the front.

Australia
Population ; 5 million
Troops sent ; 12,000
Australians served mostly in mounted anti-commando units. They fought in both the British counter-offensive of 1900 which resulted in the capture of the Boer capitals, and in the long, weary guerrilla phases of the war lasting until 1902. A third of Australian troops enlisted twice.

There you have it, your country has a less illustrious military history than a shitty little island with no real army. Glad to see you've inherited your "military history revionism" from the French. Stop talking trash about the Americans, they'd wipe you like a dirty bum.

Sin Studly
08-20-2005, 01:09 AM
The Vietnam War/Second Indochina War/Chiến Tranh Chống Mỹ Cứu Nước

Canada
Population ; 22.5 million
Troops sent ; 10,000
"Canadian governments, both Liberal and Conservative, maintained that Ottawa was an impartial and objective peacekeeper, an innocent and helpful bystander negotiating for peace and administering aid to victims of the war. However, 500 firms sold $2.5 billion of war materiel (ammunition, napalm, aircraft engines and explosives) to the Pentagon. Another $10 billion in food, beverages, berets and boots for the troops was exported to the US, as well as nickel, copper, lead, brass and oil for shell casings, wiring, plate armor and military transport."

Australia
Population ;(unable to find, but definately less than 15 million)
Troops sent ; 50,000
"The following year the Australian government's concern grew to the point where it felt that, if Australia were involved in the conflict, its presence should be both strong and identifiable. In March 1966 the government announced the dispatch of a taskforce to replace 1 RAR, consisting of two battalions and support services (including a RAAF squadron of Iroquois helicopters), to be based at Nui Dat, Phouc Tuy province. Unlike 1 RAR, the taskforce was assigned its own area of operations and included conscripts who had been called up under the National Service Scheme, introduced in 1964. All nine battalions of RAR served in the taskforce at one time or another before it was withdrawn in 1971; at the height of Australian involvement it numbered some 8,500 troops."

Again, your country is shitty.

mogs12345
08-20-2005, 01:14 AM
actually the war of 1812 was taught in our schools i learned about it last year

mogs12345
08-20-2005, 01:16 AM
canadians do suck i hate them very much

MichealCorleone
08-20-2005, 01:26 AM
The Second Anglo-Boer War

Canada
Population ; 8 million
Troops sent ; 6,000
The majority of Canadian Troops never saw battle, as many arrived in South Africa after the hostilities ended while others performed garrison duty in Halifax, Nova Scotia so that their British counterparts could join at the front.

Australia
Population ; 5 million
Troops sent ; 12,000
Australians served mostly in mounted anti-commando units. They fought in both the British counter-offensive of 1900 which resulted in the capture of the Boer capitals, and in the long, weary guerrilla phases of the war lasting until 1902. A third of Australian troops enlisted twice.

There you have it, your country has a less illustrious military history than a shitty little island with no real army. Glad to see you've inherited your "military history revionism" from the French. Stop talking trash about the Americans, they'd wipe you like a dirty bum.

* revisionism 10 characters

Barrista!
08-20-2005, 01:30 AM
Changed my mind, looked up his posts, he's a fucking moron.
if that's you in your avatar then i take no offense to that remark ;)

Sin Studly
08-20-2005, 01:38 AM
If that's your idea of wit, then my remark still stands.

Barrista!
08-20-2005, 01:54 AM
If that's your idea of wit, then my remark still stands.
why do i even bother with this place, there'll always be idiots who can't take a little stupid joke and turn it into a fight :(

Sin Studly
08-20-2005, 01:58 AM
As well as idiots who can't take a simple little joke, and whine like bitches and wonder why they even come here.

http://www.toofly.com/crysmall.gif

the_GoDdEsS
08-20-2005, 02:05 AM
did ya have to put that damn picture in there! :mad: that thing is popping up way to often now :mad:

You're leaking worse than a nympho whore.

Barrista!
08-20-2005, 02:07 AM
You're leaking worse than a nympho whore.
damnit! *slaps self*
i do regret putting that dumbass comment in there now

Sin Studly
08-20-2005, 02:09 AM
Don't you feel that way after every comment you make?

Barrista!
08-20-2005, 02:10 AM
Don't you feel that way after every comment you make?
........no
if i was serious about all this then yes, pretty much all the things i've said on this board weren't even supposed to be serious, i'm just here to have fun

+Rheanna+
08-20-2005, 12:15 PM
Nimrod In Town']They just do. This isn't spam either. Canada is a stupid country, and all the live in it.
......Thanks.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-20-2005, 12:19 PM
As well as idiots who can't take a simple little joke, and whine like bitches and wonder why they even come here.

http://www.toofly.com/crysmall.gif

Stop crying.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/Richie16/th101.gif

Conspiracy of One
08-20-2005, 12:21 PM
Nimrod In Town']Stop crying.

Stop Breathing (and posting that gay .gif)

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-20-2005, 12:22 PM
Stop Breathing (and posting that gay .gif)

Stop copying insults and having that gay avatar.

wheaty
08-21-2005, 11:07 PM
Every Canadian READ THIS:
THese guys are fucking idiots. There dumbass trailer trash little kids who think they are all big behind their computers. For the sake of showing we are better that these fucking dicks DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE!!!!!plz...

mogs12345
08-22-2005, 12:48 AM
canadians are gay

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 03:50 AM
THese guys are fucking idiots. There dumbass trailer trash little kids who think they are all big behind their computers. For the sake of showing we are better that these fucking dicks DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE!!!!!plz...

You bumped a thread that'd been dead for twelve hours and probably would have been forgetten to tell everybody not to post in it?

Also, do you have any comments on Canadians having less military might than Australians? Cause, y'know, Australians are renowned for having an army so small that if every trooper in it lined up along the coastline there'd be a gap of about 30kms between each man, inventing a new super-stealthy submarine that made so much noise crews on fishing trawlers could hear it from the surface and wondered what the fuck it was, and buying their fighter planes from the French.

Perhaps I could compare your military prowess to that of the Belgians, or the Swiss next?

Sinister
08-22-2005, 09:56 AM
I agree.

this is one why you suck. blindly agreeing to a generelization that is utterly FALSE - given the fact I'm Canadian, and not gay - is extremely stupid. go and kill yourself. now.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 10:06 AM

Shut up, n00b .

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 10:11 AM
I'm Canadian, and not gay

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/3BD20closet.jpg

Sinister
08-22-2005, 10:12 AM
(huge image)

what the fuck ?

Rancid_Guyxxx
08-22-2005, 10:17 AM
Just stop posting in this thread. Canadians you don't have to defend yourselves trust me. Everyones reasons for hating Canada are extremely weak anyways. Like:

"Were dumbass trailer trash little kids"
"We all love hockey"
"It's too cold there"
"Our flag is idiotic"

At least Sin Studly looked up facts to prove that our army sucks. If your going to hate Canada, at least have good reasons.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 10:20 AM
Just stop posting in this thread. Canadians ,you don't have to defend yourselves trust me. Everyones reasons for hating Canada are extremely weak anyways. Like:

"Were dumbass trailer trash little kids"
"We all love hockey"
"It's too cold there"
"Our flag is idiotic"

At least Sin Studly looked up facts to prove that our army sucks. If your going to hate Canada, at least have good reasons.

What i bolded, and/or made bigger = Wrong, or wasn't there.

"We all love hockey". Nope, we don't. I hate hockey, that's why Canada sucks.

"your". It's you're.

" , ". You forgot the comma.

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 10:27 AM
what the fuck ?

Come on out.

Tired_Of_You
08-22-2005, 10:32 AM
THese guys are fucking idiots. There dumbass trailer trash little kids who think they are all big behind their computers. For the sake of showing we are better that these fucking dicks DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE!!!!!plz...Yet you're the idiot who revived the thread.

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 10:35 AM
The US has a town called "Intercourse"

Sinister
08-22-2005, 10:37 AM
and another called "Myanus", if what my friend told me is true.

Rancid_Guyxxx
08-22-2005, 10:59 AM
Nimrod In Town']What i bolded, and/or made bigger = Wrong, or wasn't there.

"We all love hockey". Nope, we don't. I hate hockey, that's why Canada sucks.

"your". It's you're.

" , ". You forgot the comma.

Thanks for correcting me Richard.

Nimrod In Town']1- Billions of pop groups come from Canada.
2- Hockey sucks, like them.
3- No music taste.
4- People there are idiots.
5- The most idiotic flag.
6- HornyPope
7- Simple Plan
8- The band "No Secrets"
9- Avril Lavigne.
10- It's always cold.

Canada sucks and I hate Canada. They are dumb, not like us smart Americans. I hope Cananda blowed up on themselves. I know a Canadian and he hads shifty eyes. They are a society funded on lies because they call ham Canadian Bacon, when they know it's just ham. Canada outlaws Howard Stern and took him off of the radio because they are scared of free thought. Canada has cheap prescription drugs to lure our elderly over the boarder . . . then they rape them. That last sentence is a true story, look it up in USA Today, it happens all the time. We can't trust Canada because they speak French and we can't understand that language. We all know how the Frenchies are pussies and Canadians are the French peoples bithches, so that makes Canada a bigger bitch than a bitch. And why do they always say "eh" at the end of there sentences? I think it's because they is "eh-holes". I also hate how they look down on you for finishing high school early with a GED because you wanted to get a real job. The other funny thing is that most of the teams in the NHL are losing money and the league is probably going to fold up next year. HAHAHA those stupid Canadians love hockey so much: What does a canadian girl and a hockey goalie have in common? They both change their pads after three periods eh? Canadians are also famously cheap: What's the difference between a Canadian and a canoe? Canoes tip. I hate everyone in Canada so I hope the all get herpes from sleeping with their snow dogs on cold nights. Pamela Anderson said she got Hepatitis C because she deserved it for being Canadian (that's what the C stands for). I've never wroten anything that other people would read before and I just got on the internet for the first time this week. I'm proud that all the world will read this and have a better understanding of Canada. I had to speak out against the evil-doers in Canada. Go to hell Canada, go to hell!!!

- Needs a comma*
- Should be "blows themselves up"*
- has*
- Needs a comma*
- border*
- bitches*
- their*
- are*
- Canadian*
- they*
- written*

Sinister
08-22-2005, 11:02 AM
- Needs a comma*
- has*
- Needs a comma*
- border*
- bitches*
- their*
- are*
- Canadian*
- they*
- written*

damn you pwned him !

bd007h
08-22-2005, 04:34 PM
ouch. that was some hardcore pwnage

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 04:36 PM

- Needs a comma*
- has*
- Needs a comma*
- border*
- bitches*
- their*
- are*
- Canadian*
- they*
- written*

No, thank you Rancid.

bd007h
08-22-2005, 04:38 PM
Nimrod In Town']No, thank you Rancid.

hahahaha, the pussy is sucking up to you now, Shane. what a douche.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 04:40 PM
hahahaha, the pussy is sucking up to you now, Shane. what a douche.

It's sarcasm, imbecile. Damn...You're very dumb. Your grammar is off, son.

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 04:43 PM
* capitalisation

You fucking dipshit.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 04:44 PM

- Needs a comma*
- has*
- Needs a comma*
- border*
- bitches*
- their*
- are*
- Canadian*
- they*
- written*

The 'are' is mocking Canada. You try writting a whole paragraph, and not making some typos.

Sin Studly
08-22-2005, 04:49 PM
Nimrod In Town']The 'are' is mocking Canada. You try writting a whole paragraph, and not making some typos.

* writing

Are you sure you didn't mean "a whole sentence"?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-22-2005, 04:53 PM
* writing

Are you sure you didn't mean "a whole sentence"?

Huh ?

skiddles824
05-07-2006, 11:50 AM
hey how bout you just say that person from canada sucks without canada there would be no hockey!!! now i couldent live in a world without hockey. and by the way most americans are idiots you ass

JohnnyNemesis
05-07-2006, 11:52 AM
This thread is 9 months old. That person got banned from here ages ago.

skiddles824
05-07-2006, 11:53 AM
ohh i didnt know that..........

JohnnyNemesis
05-07-2006, 11:54 AM
How the hell did you find this thread?

skiddles824
05-07-2006, 11:55 AM
i searched up nova scotia