PDA

View Full Version : So what do you reckon?

leavesonline
08-17-2005, 10:13 PM
Kia ora koutou!
We all know that the Offspring do their bit to help 'people find their identity in a conformist world' but do you think they're actually managing to do this? :confused: Sometimes it just seems as if they're re-hashing the same old identities :( Admittedly, they're doing it bloody brilliantly, and with style, but it's a bit of a bugger if you're anything apart from a white male... What do you all reckon?

Venom Symbiote
08-18-2005, 02:32 AM
"Resist society"? What the fuck are you on, chief?

And Oceanian (Australia/New Zealand, I'm betting you don't even pick up on that) or not, no one is ever justified in saying "reckon". What are you, a 1930's hillbilly?

Damn mountain-folk. You shit me to tears, Betty. It's amazing you can tie your hair in a ponytail and put your panties on in the morning, ALL BY YOURSELF! Aww, it's sheer insanity!

:rolleyes:

Hypodermic_89
08-18-2005, 02:51 AM
my mom bakes cookies.

Dragnet
08-18-2005, 03:05 AM
What does he want from us?

Bugger 'n stuff

leavesonline
08-18-2005, 05:23 PM
Okay, I'll try again...
Before we start, strange Brisbane person, there is nothing wrong with 'reckon' as any good Southern Man will tell you :rolleyes: Plus, I've only been here for 4 years anyway, so yes, my English is a little strange...
Just to clear things up, I'm doing a thesis at the moment and I'm doing it on the Offspring - yeah, I know, weak excuse and all... Anyway, I'm looking at the way in which these guys resist society. I just figured since you people on here seem to know a shit load about the Offspring, you might have some examples, or even figure they don't do anything to resist and have just sold out...

Εντάξει, θα προσπαθήσω πάλι... Προτού να αρχίσουμε, παράξενο πρόσωπο του Μπρίσμπαν, δεν υπάρχει τίποτα λανθασμένο με "υπολογίζει" δεδομένου ότι οποιοδήποτε καλό νότιο άτομο θα σας πει :rolleyes: Συν, ήμουν μόνο εδώ για 4 έτη οπωσδήποτε, τόσο ναι, τα αγγλικά μου είμαι λίγο παράξενος...
Ακριβώς για να καθαρίσω τα πράγματα επάνω, κάνω μια διατριβή προς το παρόν και το κάνω στον απόγονο - ναι, ξέρω, αδύνατη δικαιολογία και όλες... Εν πάση περιπτώσει, εξετάζω τον τρόπο με τον οποίο αυτοί οι τύποι αντιστέκονται στην κοινωνία. Λογαρίασα ακριβώς δεδομένου ότι άνθρωποι επάνω εδώ φαίνεστε να ξέρετε ένα φορτίο shit για τον απόγονο, να έχετε μερικά παραδείγματα, ή ακόμα και τον αριθμό που δεν κάνουν τίποτα που αντιστέκεται και ξεπούλησαν μόλις...

O.K., versuche ich noch einmal... Bevor wir beginnen, ist merkwürdige Brisbane Kerl, dort nichts falsch mit ' berechnen ', da jeder gute südliche Mann Ihnen :rolleyes erklärt: Plus, bin ich gewesen nur hier für 4 Jahre irgendwie, so ja, mein Englisch bin ein wenig merkwürdiges... Gerade zu den freien Sachen oben, tue ich eine im Augenblick und ich tue sie auf dem Sekundärteilchen - yeah weiß ich, schwache Entschuldigung und alle... Sowieso betrachte ich die Weise, in der diese Kerle Gesellschaft widerstehen. Ich stellte gerade dar, da Sie an scheinen hier, eine Scheißelast über das Sekundärteilchen zu wissen bevölkeren, konnten Sie einige Beispiele oder sogar Abbildung haben, die sie nicht nichts tun, aus zu widerstehen und gerade verkauft zu haben...

ichoose90
08-18-2005, 05:27 PM
Knowing The Offspring, I'd have to say they'd be true to their word. Their honest fellas. I'm sure they do their part in 'resisting society.'

dexterisMYman
08-18-2005, 08:39 PM
i reckon you are an idiot.