PDA

View Full Version : It's official! Final European dates...

Dirty Bertie
08-18-2005, 01:18 AM
Check this out from the news section on the Offspring homepage:

Spain Show Added, Helsinki Fan Contest
(08/17/05) Just Added! Ė The Offspring will perform September 21 in Oviedo, Spain at Complejo Deportivo Municipal de San Lazaro. This will be the final stop on the European tour, no further dates will be scheduled. Tickets go on sale this Saturday, August 20 via ticktackticket.com .

The band are also set to perform September 19 at Tavastia in Helsinki, Finland. While tickets to this small club show can only be acquired via contests on the sponsorís site , The Offspring have set aside a small number of tickets just for their fans.

Pas
08-18-2005, 01:33 AM
To bad they won't come to Holland.
Fortunatly, I live near Germany. I've just bought tickets for the show in Cologne.

Zee
08-18-2005, 01:38 AM
The band are set to perform September 19 at Tavastia in Helsinki, Finland. While tickets to this small club show can only be acquired via contests on the sponsorís "site":http://www.koff.net/campaigns/kesa2005b/ , The Offspring have set aside a small number of tickets just for their fans. 8 winners will be selected at random. Each winner will receive two (2) tickets to the show. Transportation is not included. Please enter only if you can be in Helsinki, Finland on that date. Winners must be 18 years of age or older. Winners will receive an email confirmation at least 7 days before the show confirming the tickets and containing the details of how to pick them on the day of the show. You must enter your full proper name in the drawing and have a matching photo ID to present when picking up the tickets at the show.

That's great. I wonder what does the tickets include and who gives them at the place. ;)

Dirty Bertie
08-18-2005, 01:43 AM
That's great. I wonder what does the tickets include and who gives them at the place. ;)

Yeah.. it sounds like it could be a 'meet and greet' with the band and all the beer, hash and groupies you can handle. Sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll baby!